Becky's Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I pulled out a cold washcloth and placed it over his groin. As soon as he softened I quickly dried him off and slid the cage over his penis. Barry suddenly became quiet. He closed his eyes and dropped his head down. It was time to start the second week of being grounded.

Week two was a lot like week one except Barry was a lot crankier. I tried to engage him in conversation during the short periods we had together but he would hardly talk. On Wednesday evening he stubbed his foot in a chair and went off into a rant of curses. He was hating life at that point. I couldn't blame him

I wasn't feeling much better that night. The punishment was affecting me as well. I missed having Barry in bed with me and I especially missed having sex with him. I felt guilty that I had the advantage of being able to masturbate. I was lonely. I convinced myself that this was his punishment, not mine, and decided to make my own plans for the weekend.

Friday night when Barry arrived home he found Mary sitting with me in the living room. Mary was dressed casually while I was in a nice dress.

Barry was always happy to see Mary. His obsession with her never seemed to fade. He was well aware that she knew all about his station in the household and assumed that she knew the details of his current punishment. That became obvious when I spoke.

"Mary is going to stay with you tonight. I'm going out."

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"If you must know, I am going on a date."

Barry looked surprised. "With whom?"

"I won't tell you but I'll give you a hint. Who have you seen the most this week?"

"You."

"No, I'm not going on a date with myself, silly"

"You're not going out with someone from my work are you?"

"Nope! You get one more guess. It's someone you see every night before you go to bed and first thing when you get up."

"Sex Guy!" He screamed. At first, he was happy to win the little game but then reality sunk in. "You're going out with Sex Guy," he said almost to himself.

"You get something special too. I'm letting you stay up later tonight. You and Mary can stay up as long as she says. However, when she says it's bedtime you are to get in your boxers right away and let her inspect you before you go into your cell. Got that?"

"Now go eat your prison loaf in the kitchen while I chat with Mary."

"Yes, Ma'am"

When he disappeared, Mary asked, "so when I am I going to meet this Sex Guy? I've only seen his picture and it has stayed in my memory ever since. And by 'it' I mean his cock!"

"Good news!" I responded, "You will get to meet him tonight. He's coming back here with me. We'll hang for a while. And his real name is Paul."

Soon Barry came bounding in like a child. He was excited to stay up late and spend some time alone with his crush.

Just before I left, he asked hopefully, "Hey, could you take off my cage tonight? You know, give me a little break?"

Mary reacted to this request faster than I did. "No way little boy! I don't want that loaded gun around me all night." With that, she gave Barry a light slap on the cheek which must have sent him to heaven.

I left for my date with Paul knowing that Barry was in good hands.

I checked Barry's camera from my phone a couple of times during the evening. At nine, the room was still empty. I was surprised that Mary was letting him stay up so late. I figured that they were having a good time together. I was happy for Barry.

I checked in again at ten and happened to catch Barry coming into his room. I was surprised to see Mary following him in. I watched as the two of them looked at the picture on his wall. Mary was enjoying the picture of Paul standing naked next to an equally naked Barry. I guessed that she was looking at Paul's extra-large cock and thinking about finally meeting him later that night. She then motioned Barry to the bed. Were they getting into bed together? After he got in, Mary leaned down and tucked him in, then kissed him on the cheek. As she walked out of the room I could see Barry all tucked in with his head on his pillow. His face wasn't really clear on my phone but it looked like he was smiling. The night at home was going just as I had hoped it would.

My night out was going as expected. Paul and I were having a great time. We had a sumptuous meal and then spent the evening on the dance floor provocatively pressing against each other which brought lots of stares from onlookers. Not surprisingly, I missed Barry that night. Paul was exciting and sexy and I wanted to fuck him badly but I enjoyed being with Barry more. I knew that all along, but that night highlighted my love for him.

After our night out I brought Paul back to the apartment where Mary finally had an opportunity to meet him. As I introduced them I could see Mary imaging the naked Paul that she had seen in the picture in Barry's cell. I thought I even saw her sneak a look at his crotch.

When Paul stepped into the bathroom I had an opportunity to ask Mary about her evening.

"Barry's such a nice guy. We talked all night. I probably kept him up longer than you'd want."

"That's fine," I said. There was no reason to tell her that I watched her put him to bed. "What did you two talk about?"

"He opened up about your relationship. You know that he is madly in love with you, don't you?" not waiting for a response, she continued, "I'm not supposed to tell you this but he told me that his grounding has really excited him. He's playing his role of being all upset about it but it turns him on. The only thing he doesn't like is the cock cage. He badly wants to orgasm while thinking about this punishment."

Mary's comments deepened my love for Barry even more. That night reassured me that the two of us were on the same page.

"Oh, I'm not supposed to tell you this either but I gave him a little ice cream from your freezer. He was anxious to taste something other than those horrid loaves you are making him eat."

"That's fine," I replied, "at this point, he deserves a taste of something other than that dry food. Where did Paul go?" I asked, changing the subject.

Mary and I looked around and at first, couldn't find him. Finally, we looked in my room and found him lying naked on my bed. Mary's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Hello ladies," he said, "who's ready for bed?"

Mary surprised me that night. I didn't expect her to rip all her clothes off and jump into the bed so quickly. I had to hurry to get my clothes off to get caught up.

There were a lot of firsts for me that night. Aside from that night at the hotel when Paul and I fucked with a caged Barry in bed with us, this was my first threesome. It was also my first time with a girl which I enjoyed tremendously. Mary knew exactly how to touch me and she did so with both her hands and her mouth. I only hope that I was as good to her. Paul had enough in him to give each of us a hard fuck. He never disappoints me and I'm sure Mary felt the same. The noise that the three of us made must have reverberated throughout the apartment.

After we were done, I quietly checked on Barry from my phone. He was wide awake, sitting on the side of his bed with his boxers around his ankles, pulling on his metal-covered penis. The sad boy was trying desperately to share in the experience from his little cell. My bedmates seemed to be asleep so I closed my eyes and joined them.

I woke in the morning only to find myself alone in bed with Mary. Both of us were still naked and I admired her perky little breasts and equally small nipples that were beaming out above the covers. I wanted to wake her to have another go at it but thought better of it. I needed to see what happened to Paul.

I slipped on a robe and headed toward the kitchen, where I heard Paul talking with Barry. Staying out of sight, I listened to the two of them.

"I heard that Becky grounded you for staying out too late" Paul was saying to Barry.

Barry tried to act like it was no big deal. "Yea, I stayed out all night and didn't call."

"I would never let my woman push me around like that. Being grounded is something you do to a kid."

"Yea, I know," was all he could say in response.

"Becky said that you are also wearing the gift I got you. Hey, remember when we were at the hotel and you refused to thank me for it? Becky gave you quite a paddling with that wooden spoon!"

I didn't hear a response from Barry so I stuck my head around the corner and saw him staring at the floor. He had no words for Paul.

Paul saw me and turned his attention from Barry. "Good morning Sex Girl. I see that you awoke from our night together. Did you sleep well?"

"I did, Paul"

"I bet you did, especially after that romp last night. You were pretty wild. Barry, did you hear your girl screaming last night?"

Barry just nodded. He didn't want to comment.

"And Mary, she was ferocious. Had you ever been with her before?" He said to me.

"Uh, no," I replied. "Last night was a first."

"It looked like the two of you had quite a thing going. I've never seen two girls get it on so hard. You shoulda seen it, Barry. They were like fighting tigers."

I could tell that Barry was imagining in his head what he wasn't allowed to see firsthand.

Look, I gotta get going. Tell Mary I said goodbye. And Barry, treat your woman right because if you don't, I am going to jump in and take her away from you." Turning to me he said, "just like this." He grabbed me around the waist, pushed me back on my heels, and gave me one of the most intense kisses that I have ever had. When he released me, my knees literally buckled.

And with that, Sex Guy was gone.

Mary and I spent the morning chatting and drinking coffee while Barry went around doing his chores. He was very aware of Mary's presence but didn't seem bothered by it except when Mary or I would demand that he get coffee for us. He didn't like being ordered around with her there.

When he was done, Mary and I did our inspection together. She was pushing for giving him a spanking by pointing out the tiniest of errors. I chose to let him slide and had him make roast beef sandwiches for us. I allowed Barry to eat with us. He sadly munched on his cold prison loaf while we devoured the meal he had prepared for us. I purposely left a few scraps on my plate which I'm sure he nibbled up as he washed the dishes.

After lunch, I announced that it was time for Barry's weekly cleaning. Barry seemed to be excited that Mary was to be involved in this endeavor. We followed the same pattern as the week before. He stripped and I got the ropes out to tie him down. However, this time instead of tying him to the chair, I tied him to a column that stood in the middle of the room. He faced the foot of the bed on which Mary was sitting as she stared at the naked boy in bondage.

I pulled out my key and handed it to Mary. "You want to do the honors?" I asked.

"Yikes," she responded, "I've never removed one of these things."

Barry was more than happy to have her hands all over his crotch and patiently waited while she fiddles with the lock. I feared he might orgasm as soon as she released him. He didn't, although I'm sure he wanted to, and we washed him down and inspected his junk for problems.

Last week he looked a little swollen but this week his balls had almost doubled in size. They were tender to the touch and even though he didn't complain I could tell that our touches were painful for him.

"I think what we have here is a serious case of blue balls, I said to Mary.

"They don't look blue," she said as she leaned in to study them. Her nose was lightly touching his hardened penis.

"I'm not sure that they get blue," I said holding them gingerly with my fingertips.

"I thought they actually turned blue."

"Dunno. Maybe they just need more time. I'll check again next week."

When he was all cleaned up and we were done discussing his blue balls we decided to leave his penis free while we hung out on the bed and talked. Mary seemed a little uncomfortable and I decided to challenge her to a dice game that I used to play with my roommate in the dorms. I explained the rules to her and then suggested that we make it more exciting by having the loser of each round strip off a piece of clothing. The first one naked had to do a dare of the winner's choosing.

Mary looked at the naked boy at the end of the bed. "In front of him?" she said nervously.

"Yea, in front of him. He hasn't seen a naked girl in two weeks. He will be excited no matter who wins.

I looked over at Barry and saw his shit-eating grin. I know that he was praying for Mary to lose, allowing him to finally cast his eyes on her naked body.

I pulled out two sets of dice. Each set is made up of five dies. After explaining the game to Mary, I rolled my dice. After rolling three times, saving my best dice each time, I had three fours. Mary ended her turn with four threes and won the first round. I kicked off my shoes.

It wasn't long before both of us were only in our underwear. Barry was enjoying this and was struggling in his bonds, trying to touch his unbridled penis as he stood tied against the column. I was praying for a win that would have exposed Mary in front of my guy. I was also anxious to see Mary strip. The activities of the previous night had changed my feelings for her.

I won the next round with a full house and Mary had a decision to make. "I guess I'll remove my bra," she said, sitting up on her knees on the bed. Barry was officially going crazy, pulling on the ropes that held him tightly.

As she started to unbuckle her bra, put my hand up. "Hold on," I said, "I need to do something. I hopped up and went to my bureau which was behind Barry. He strain his neck trying to see what I was doing. When I found what I was looking for I came up behind him and slid blinders over his head covering his eyes.

Barry panicked and shook his head trying to get the thing off him. As I returned to bed I said to Mary, "This should make it a little easier for you."

"Thanks. It does help but it may give the boy a heart attack." With that, she pulled off her bra. Her small boobs were firm and stood out nicely in front of her. She had tiny tits that I immediately remembered sucking on the night before.

I was so enthralled with my view that I barely heard Barry begging me to let him see. I rolled again.

In what was to be our final roll of the game, Mary lost again and was forced to remove her panties leaving her stark naked in front of me and the blind Barry. She didn't seem embarrassed and giggled as she looked over at the wild animal tied up in front of her.

"Time for your dare!" I announced happily. I had already decided what would happen if she lost.

"I'm not leaving the apartment like this if that is what you are thinking."

"No. No public nudity. I want you to stand up and press your body against him, I said looking right at Barry.

Barry's eyes must have widened behind his blinders. His cock seemed to get bigger and harder than it had been before.

"That sounds like fun," Mary exclaimed as she jumped off the bed.

She stood inches away from him. "Are you ready for this," she asked Barry. He could only nod. The boy was speechless.

As she pressed her chest and crotch against him, I heard a low guttural moan from Barry. "Stop!" I yelled, he's gonna..."

It was too late. Barry spewed his seed all over Mary's tummy. He seemed to keep coming for a long time. Mary didn't move away. The sticky goo held the two bodies together for a full minute.

"I guess we won't find out if his balls turn blue," she giggled as she released herself from him and went for some tissues.

Barry's cheeks were a bright red. He slumped against the column totally worn out.

Mary was dressed by the time we cleaned him up, and removed his ties and blindfold. He was saddened that he had missed seeing her naked.

That evening the three of us had dinner. Mary was feeling bad for the caged boy. "I'm sorry you didn't get to see what you wanted, Barry," she said quietly while rubbing his arm, "I'd say better luck next time but I doubt that there will ever be a next time." Mary was a good tease. That was one of the things I liked about her.

Mary had to leave after dinner and I was happy to have it just be me and Barry again. The week had been amazing but I was tired

I put Barry to bed at 7:00 and spent the evening watching TV and reminiscing about the weekend.

On Sunday I told Barry that he didn't have to make as many loaves. Since he had been a good boy over the weekend, he could start buying his lunch again. He thanked me profusely.

As his last week progressed I continued to lighten up on him. He still had to go to bed early but bedtimes slipped a bit each night. On Wednesday I gave him his car keys back but surprisingly he continued to take the bus, telling me that he liked it better.

The punishment ended on Friday night when I removed his cock cage and brought him back to our bed. We made love three times that night. We had never done that before.

Saturday I told him that there were no chores that day. We opted to go for a hike in a nearby park instead. We held hands as we walked quietly through the woods, talking about the last few weeks.

We rested on the trunk of a downed tree at the side of the path and talked about the past few weeks and our life together.

"I know you don't get to make many decisions in our life together," I said, "but I am going to allow you to make one now."

Without giving him a chance to respond, I got up and kneeled in front of him, "I love you more than anyone in the world, Barry' I said, taking his hand, "Will you marry me?"

EPILOGUE

Between the time she proposed and their wedding Becky found that she was pregnant. It could have happened during her threesome with Mary and Paul or the next week when Barry celebrated his freedom from being grounded. She told Barry that she didn't know who the father was but if he was ok with it, she wanted him to take on the father role. He agreed but only on the condition that they wouldn't find out who the biological father was. He would have trouble raising a kid that he knew wasn't his.

Becky agreed with this but said that she had to let Paul know and get his buy-in.

Becky and Barry met with Paul a week later. It was the first time that the three of them had been together not in a sexual way. Paul was good about the arrangement but said he was sure the kid was his because he was more of a man than Barry. Barry kept his mouth shut after that remark.

Wedding plans were pushed up and the two were married only a month later. Barry wanted his old housemate, Peter to be his Best Man but Becky wanted Paul to do the honors. Becky had already asked Mary to be her Maid of Honor. With Peter as the lone groomsman, Peter, Paul, and Mary became the wedding party.

They had a small ceremony in the park with both their parents in attendance along with a few close friends. The chatter was about the best man. After the ceremony, Barry's parents asked Paul how he knew Barry. He dodged the question and said that they had common interests. This was a true statement as they both were very interested in Barry's new wife.

Becky continued to fuck Paul after she and Barry were married. Barry's only rule was that it was not to happen behind his back. He had to either know about it or be present whenever they did it. He preferred the latter.

Mary also stayed in their lives and was around when the twin boys were born months later. She was a big help when they brought little Paul and Barry Jr. home to settle in as a family. Barry often commented that he wanted to see Mary breastfeed which only brought on a playful slap on the face. He was still upset that he never got to see Mary's naked body.