Becky's Tease Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle Paul, as the kids knew him was also around a lot. He loved playing with the boys and he and Mary would often be around for dinner on weekends.

Two years later, Becky gave birth to a little girl. This one was definitely Barry's. Paul and Becky were still having sex but the timing was in Barry's favor this time.

Mary and Paul married the following year and Becky thought that would be the end of her sexual relationship with Paul. Much to her surprise both Mary and Paul wanted to continue playing and the two couples spent plenty of time in bed together. Of course, if anyone was to be left out of the fun, it would always be Barry.

The boys grew up to be strong alpha men, leaving little question in Barry's mind as to who their real father was. Becky made sure that their little sister knew how to handle the men in her life.

None of the kids were ever grounded.