Becky's Tease Ch. 04

Story Info
Grounded punishment & a near public spanking.
11.7k words
4.3
12.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I started telling this story I said that Barry was a dick. A lot has changed since then.

When we started going out, Barry was totally uninterested in my needs. Our play was a one-way activity with me satisfying him. He had assumed that I was a virgin due to my strict religious upbringing. He found out how wrong he was one day when he asked me to sexually tease him. He expected I would play with him for an hour or so and then he'd get a hand or blow job. Instead, he got a weekend of torture which ended in some heavy-duty sex that I controlled.

Ever since that weekend I dominated the boy and loved every minute of it. I introduced him to cuckolding by tying him up and forcing him to watch me have sex with a man named Sex Guy, whom I had previously described to him as the most powerful fuck in the world.

After that, Barry's submissive side came out strong. When spankings were added to our repertoire, he quickly learned to obey me no matter how painful or humiliating my commands were. Cuckolding with Sex Guy (whose real name was Paul) continued. I even went so far as to take Barry away for a romantic weekend, only to have him find Sex Guy staying with us at the hotel.

Barry certainly changed during these months but he wasn't alone. I found myself turning into a strong and dominant woman who loved controlling him. Giving Barry orders turned me on so much that I often had to go hide in a bathroom and bring myself to orgasm. I don't know why I am like this but it has become a major part of my life.

Cuckolding Barry was a great way to show my dominance over him and had the additional benefit of allowing me to continue to fuck my brains out with Paul. I had met Paul at a party just before I started going out with Barry. He was my first 'stranger sex' and for a long time, we only knew each other by the names Sex Guy and Sex Gal that we had entered into each other's phones along with naked pictures that would appear whenever we called each other.

I loved Barry during that time (and still do) but Paul gave me a certain carnal satisfaction that I don't believe I could get with any other man. He filled me in a way that Barry could not. So cuckolding Barry was a double win for me. It allowed me to control Barry and at the same time have mind-blowing sex with Paul.

I also loved the apartment that we had that year. I moved in after his college housemate, Peter, left at their graduation. I redecorated much of it, having purchased new living room furniture without any input from Barry. He was upset that I tossed out his favorite recliner, but it was stained and ripped so it had to go.

The only room I hadn't touched was the second bedroom. It had been Peter's room and hadn't been touched since he moved out. It sat empty except for an old single bed and some boxes that I had moved in with but never opened. It was a tiny room and I had thought of making it into an office but it just wasn't a priority. I had my new living room and I was happy with that.

Even though I had yet to graduate college, I had a better-paying job than the recently graduated Barry. The only reason we could stay in the apartment was my paycheck. Barry couldn't even afford half the rent. I used this fact to my advantage by telling him that he had to do all the chores in the house. Again a double win. I got off on ordering Barry around and I got to hang out on Saturday mornings while he washed floors, cleaned windows, and scrubbed bathrooms. When he was done with his work, I walked around looking for things he missed. If I found nothing he was free to go play basketball with his buddies.

That was usually the way Saturdays worked. If, however, something was amiss such as an unclean floor or a dusty table it had to be corrected. A serious spanking was also added in between cleaning and basketball. I always made sure that I spanked him high enough on his bottom that the red didn't show below the hemline of his shorts but was still hard enough that he felt it throughout his game.

Now if he messed up his duties, the afternoon changed drastically. The spanking was the same except it that I could continue down the back of his thighs since we wouldn't be allowed to go out and play. He hated this because he values his weekend time with his buddies (and because his spanking was so much worse!)

***

Barry and I had been out several times with my work friends. Our first party with them was when I hosted a brunch at our place. Barry remembered that one well as he was being punished and had to act as a waiter for the event. It was also the first time he met Mary. He was infatuated with her at first sight.

I was excited that fall when I received an invitation to a party hosted by one of my managers at work. The fact that some of the managers would be at this party made it even more special. I knew if I got to know them better, I might be able to start working my way up in the company.

On Saturday night, we both dressed casually but professionally and headed out for the event.

"You will be on good behavior tonight," I said as we got in the car.

"Of course! What else would you expect."

"I know you will. This party is important to me and I don't want you to do anything that would embarrass me."

We arrived at the address and found a beautiful house. It was the kind of place that I would like to have one day. There was a circular driveway in front of a large stone house with a huge front door. I felt very small as I rang the bell and we waited for an answer.

Once inside, one of the first people we saw was Mary which made Barry happy. She was, as usual, dressed beautifully and Barry was more than happy to give her a big hug.

As is typical for this type of party, the women were gathered in the living room and the men were standing in a circle in the garage near a refrigerator which was most likely filled with beer.

Barry joined the men and Mary and I moved into the living room to say hello to the people of our gender. With the guys out of sight, the women chose to talk about how they managed them. From what I could tell none of the others had the same type of relationship that I had with Barry.

I wanted to talk about 'The Big Tease' and how I first cuckolded Barry by tying him up next to the bed and had sex with a man he only knew as Sex Guy. I didn't say anything about any of that though. It didn't seem appropriate. As it turned out they ended up getting a glimpse of our life anyway.

The problems started when I slipped into the kitchen for a glass of wine and heard the men in the garage talking. As men often are when together in groups, they were loud and raunchy. Each was talking over the others, trying to tell his own story. I heard Barry talking and at first, I was happy to see that he was getting along with the guys. Then I focused on what he was saying.

"I tell ya," he said loudly, "if I had the opportunity, I would tear off her pants and jump on her. That girl needs a good fuck."

By the time he had finished his sentence, I was standing in the doorway behind him. His new buddies had suddenly shut their mouths and were staring at me. Barry, confused by the silence, turned to find me with arms crossed standing behind him.

"You boys talking about fucking some girls," I said angrily. No one moved or said anything. They all, including Barry looked to the floor and shuffled their feet.

"Barry, you come with me. The rest of you guys, find something better to talk about. I won't tell your wives or girlfriends about this but know that they expect better of you."

There were grumbles as I pulled Barry away from the group and I think I heard the word 'bitch' mentioned. I held Barry by the ear and dragged him into the living room where I again stopped a conversation.

"Is there a room I could use?" I asked the hostess, "Barry needs a little correction and I'd like to do it privately."

The women looked both stunned and confused. Only Mary knew for sure what was about to happen. The others may have guessed.

After our hostess gave us directions to a guest room, I dragged poor Barry upstairs and sat him down on the bed. I stood over him.

"What the hell, Barry?" I said quietly but firmly. "Is this the way you talk about women?"

"Uh no. I mean yea I did. It was just with the guys. You know how guys are."

"Talking about tearing a girl's pants off and her needing a fuck is totally inappropriate. You need to be punished for this kind of talk."

He looked away from me before saying, "l guess I need a spanking when we get home."

"You are correct. You are going to get a spanking," I replied, "but not at home. You are going to get it right here and right now."

Barry was suddenly looking right at me. He was horrified. "No, please. Not here. Can't we do this at home?"

I sat down next to him. "Punishments need to be immediate," I said. "It is going to happen now."

He fell off the bed and landed on his knees before me. "Please! I beg you not to do this here. It will be embarrassing."

"You do your best to keep quiet and I will do it quickly," I said. "Come on, pants down and over my lap."

I could tell that Barry wanted to continue his pleas but to his credit, he complied. He stood up and pulled down his pants for me.

Barry often has an erection going into a spanking. He has a love-hate relationship with this activity. I always figure that if he still has one at the end of the spanking then I have failed at my job. That rarely happens. Tonight he didn't even have one at the start.

I had promised to be quick so I started out spanking harder than usual. He squirmed and kicked his feet but overall stayed rather quiet. The audience downstairs was more likely to hear the sound of my hand slapping his bottom than his whimpers.

He was so quiet that I thought my punishment did not affect him. However, when I let him up I immediately saw his red puffy eyes and the tears rolling down his face. Between seeing his bright red butt and his teary face I knew I had done a good job.

"There is a bathroom in the hall," I said as he was gingerly pulling up his pants. "I'll wait while you go wash up."

"I want to go home," he mumbled as he buckled his pants.

"Nope, you're here for the duration, buddy. You need to go downstairs and be an example of what happens when boys talk trash about girls.

He didn't have it in him to fight me so he went in to wash up. He didn't look much better when he came out of the bathroom. The tears were gone but the red puffy eyes told the story of his punishment.

The deathly silence when we returned to the living room told both of us that there had been no question as to what went on upstairs. Some of the guys had appeared in the room while we were away and it was apparent that there had been a discussion about the pros and cons of corporal punishment. I sat in the one empty chair and without words ordered Barry to sit at my feet. He complied immediately and looked at the floor. He didn't want to look at or talk to anyone in the room. Slowly a conversation about something other than punishment started up as no one wanted to talk about the elephant in the room.

When it was time to leave and we were up saying our thank yous and goodbyes, my manager pulled me aside. I feared some harsh words about what I had done.

"You took the bull by the horns tonight, Becky," she said. "The ladies talked about it while you were upstairs. We all agreed that the men need to be called to the carpet when they misbehave. So often we just look the other way. I learned something from you tonight" She smiled as she added, "My husband and the other men may not be so happy with you when they all get home tonight."

I didn't know how my actions would be taken among the group and I was happy to hear these kind words. It could easily have gone in another direction.

Barry was very polite when we left. He said goodbye to each of the men in the room. At least one of them said that they were sorry for what happened to him. He also thanked our hostess and apologized if his actions disrupted the party. I was proud of him for taking that responsibility.

We walked out with Mary. She stopped by her car and looked at me. "You won over all the ladies tonight, including your boss. She is going to expect you to be a tough ass at work now."

She didn't wait for me to say anything. She just turned to Barry and said, "Well buddy, you were the 'hit' of the party tonight. I have to ask, how did you stay so quiet up there? I expected screaming and crying."

Barry fumbled with his answer. On a good day, he had trouble talking to Mary. Tonight he could barely put his words together. "Oh, I dunno. I just... I just..." he couldn't finish his sentence.

"Becky is doing a good job with you," she said. "Someday I want to come to watch you get your spanking. Would you like that Barry?"

"Uh, no er yes. I dunno maybe."

"Sounds like you're having trouble making up your mind," she said as she gave him a good hard spank on his butt. Both Barry and I were equally surprised by that action.

I was planning on not having sex with Barry that night. It would have been a fitting final punishment for the night but the combination of the spanking at the party and the nice words from my manager turned me on. Once we were in bed I crawled on top of him. I started at his head forcing him to use his mouth and tongue on me. Once I had orgasmed there I moved back to his cock and rubbed it against my clit. I thought I was done with my second orgasm but Barry's hard cock was pushing up toward the ceiling and I couldn't help myself. I let him enter me and I had my third orgasm of the night.

The next morning was a Saturday and when I awoke Barry was up and ready to begin his chores.

"Come back to bed," I said in a sleepy voice.

"I want to get my chores done in time for b-ball."

"I'll abbreviate your chores today. Come back to bed."

He didn't have to be asked again now that he knew that his housework had been lessened. He tore off his clothes and slid in close to me. I could feel his morning hard-on against my stomach.

I wanted to talk, not play, however. "What did you think of the party last night?" I said as I pressed myself close to his cock.

"It was nice. I liked the people there. It was fun...well until the spanking part. Your spanking hurt and it was embarrassing to have to return to the party afterward."

"Did it turn you on being punished in someone else's house?"

I thought he would have a hard time admitting it. Saying that it made him hot would allow me to do something like that again. He surprised me though.

"I hated it when you took me upstairs and I was really mad at you for spanking me there but after, when we were coming home, it did excite me. That is all I thought about while we were having sex last night.

"Me too," I said as I placed my hand on his balls and began massaging them. He pushed harder against me and when I was sure that he was ready to go I dropped the bomb on him.

"You better get going on those chores. I said I'd abbreviate them, not cancel them."

"Oh come on babe, we'll be quick."

"Those aren't the words a girl wants to hear, Barry. Now get going!"

He got up with his cock standing at attention and pull on his clothes. Before leaving the room, he looked at me and said, "you know what? You're a bitch!"

"That just earned you a spanking after your chores," I yelled after him, "with the spoon."

I curled up in the bed and masturbated myself back to sleep. I had nothing to do until one o'clock when I would inspect his work and give him a good hard spanking before he went off to play ball with his buddies.

I loved teasing Barry.

***

I was living my best life that fall. I loved my job and my newly furnished apartment. And I finally admitted to myself that I truly loved Barry. His submissive and my desire for control made us a perfect match. I knew we would be together for a long time.

Ever so often I would open my top bureau drawer and see the cock cage that I had hidden away. It was a gift from Paul to Barry that I was holding onto. We hadn't used it since our fantastic stay at that fancy hotel.

I would also, on occasion, open Barry's drawer and pull out the giant 16x20 picture that he had well hidden under some sweaters. I loved that picture of Paul and Barry standing naked together in the hotel room. Paul was so hot with his washboard chest and his huge penis. And Barry was standing next to him, shorter, plumper, and looking down as if he were comparing their two cocks. Whenever I looked at that picture I wanted another go with Paul, the man I used to only know as Sex Guy.

It turned out that just a week after the party, I had an opportunity to use both of those items.

It started on a Friday night. Barry was planning a night out with his friends. They did this every few months and I never had a problem with it. I thought it was good for him to get out with his friends and do something other than play basketball.

Normally when they went out he was back by midnight. On this particular night, he was running much later. By 1:00 am I was pissed. He could have at least called. I tried to call him and heard his phone ringing in our bedroom where he had most likely forgotten it. By 2:00 I turned from pissed to worried and by 3:00 I was calling the local hospital to see if there had been any accidents. I was scared that he was hurt and stuck somewhere without his phone.

It was around 5:30 when I heard the door open. Barry was tiptoeing in thinking I would be asleep. When he saw me sitting up he knew he was in trouble. The good news is that he wasn't drunk. He explained how they had a card game that went on most of the night. I chose to believe him.

"You know that you had me worried sick about you Barry. You could have at least called me."

"I didn't have my phone."

"You could have borrowed a phone. Didn't anyone else have to call someone?"

"The other guys didn't have anyone who would worry about them and I didn't even think about it."

That fact that he admitted to not even thinking about me was maddening. "Look you better get some sleep. You've got your chores in the morning."

"I'll do them a little later and skip basketball."

"No, I said firmly, "you will do them at. Your regular time. See you in an hour and a half." He stomped off to the bedroom and I decided to rest on the sofa for a while. I awoke a couple of hours later when I heard him mopping the kitchen floor. I went into the bedroom to get some more sleep but found myself wide awake thinking about the punishment that I was going to give Barry. I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing. I looked up a few things on my laptop and wrote some more. By the time I was finished I knew I had created the perfect punishment for his misdeed.

I give him credit. Even though he was tired, he did a good job on his chores. During my inspection, I found nothing to warrant a spanking. When we were done I told him to sit down at the table.

"You know you have to be punished for last night," I said in a serious tone.

"Yes, I know. You're going to spank me and tell me I can't play basketball today." He thought he had figured out his punishment but he was so wrong.

"Nope," I replied, "there's no spanking at least today anyway. You are correct that you won't be playing basketball though. Instead, we are going spend the afternoon preparing for your punishment."

"What do you mean?" he was beginning to sound nervous.

I didn't want to tell him too much too soon so I just gave him my first instruction. "Go into my bureau and get the cock cage out of my drawer. You should know how to put it on. Get it fit tightly and bring me the keys."

He looked surprised. We hadn't used the thing for quite a while and he probably had thought I'd forgotten about it. He knew better than to complain though. I got a 'yes Ma'am' and he was off.