Becoming a Cinner

Story Info
Cindy really looks after her staff...
1.9k words
4.31
6.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story is pure fiction not inspired by true events etc just my twisted mind. Hope you enjoy, if it is enjoyed i think there's build up for Pt 2.

------

The concert was coming to an end and Matt was incredibly impressed, he'd mainly taken this security gig to impress his daughter (a diehard Cinner) but he couldn't fault Cindy. She came running off the stage thanking her fans over and over again, the sound was deafening.

Matt took the lead in the team and escorted her through the crowd of back stage staff towards her dressing room but just as they got close a fan appeared to Matt's left with a gun!

"I LOVE YOU CINDY!" There was no time to react and Matt put himself between the fan and Cindy and felt the impact of the bullet against his chest, adrenaline was coursing through his veins and he instantly disarmed the crazed fan and pinned him to the ground.

"Hostile secured, Aaron call the police and Michelle you escort him away from the asset. Tim i want a full sweep of the area take the rest of the team, I'll escort the asset back to her dressing room and keep guard. I do not answer the door to anyone who doesn't verify their ID with their tag are we clear? Move." Michelle pulled the fan to his feet and escorted him in the opposite direction, Matt put his arm around Cindy and moved quickly to the dressing room.

He did a thorough search before letting Cindy inside. Not much had happened from the public as the stadium was so loud not many heard the gunshot. Matt thought it would be better to not start a panic.

"My God Matt are you okay?!" Cindy hugged him, he accepted reluctantly before assuring her by revealing his bullet proof best and pulling off the bullet casing,

"Ma'am I'm fine I just need you to step back away from the door. Everything is going to be okay i won't let anything happen to you."

"You just took a bullet for me, I'm not worried about me right now." She said sitting down obviously upset. Matt was surprised she even knew his name, guess all the reports of her being so kind to all her staff was true. This was his first night watching over her.

"Just part of the job." He said smiling,

"Can i get you anything? Water?" She looked down.

"Something stronger maybe?" He said pulling up her head with a finger under her chin, she smiled sweetly before saying,

"I'm gonna hug you again and I'm not sorry." She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tightly, for a woman who spent the last 5 hours performing she smelt amazing, "Wine please." She whispered in his ear.

Matt went to the mini bar and pulled out her favorite, "This is your first night with me how did you know my favorite?" She said laughing.

"I do my homework ma'am."

"Enough with the Ma'am, call me Cindy."

"Sure thing Sweet Cin." She burst out laughing snorting,

"Sweet Cin? Fuck man i wasn't expecting that."

"I have a daughter she told me i had to if i got the chanc-"

"You have a daughter?! I can't believe you'd put yourself in such danger."

"Miss Sweet this is the best paid job an ex-army man can get at the moment, plus with the insurance you provide if i die on the job she gets ten times my pension so really, i should be thanking you. The job conditions aren't always like this."

"Well then you're SO welcome..." She said smiling playing with her hair, "So... no ring is there a Mrs Matt?"

Matt was caught way off guard with this one, "Er yes, yes there is. We don't wear rings etc so that if there is a situation, like tonight, he doesn't think i have wife kids etc and hunt them down if/when he gets out of jail."

"Well that makes a lot of sense! Are there a lot of arch nemesis' waiting to get you from jail Matt?" She said staring up at him swaying back and fourth in her chair.

"I'd rather not talk out it Miss Sweet if thats okay." He said professionally.

"Okay well then answer me this, are you a Cinner?" She said licking her thick red lips.

"My daughter and wife are huge Cinner, it's the main reason i took the job if I'm honest Miss Sweet." He turned to face the door again finding it hard to look her in the eyes, was she coming on to him he thought.

He pulled out his phone and unlocked it to show his daughter in a video with his partner Riley, "Cindy!!! I'm Rosie your biggest fan in the whole wide world!!! I love you so much, Dad says he's going to try and get me some tickets to come see you and i can't wait!!!" His daughter, aged 8, screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh god she's so fucking adorable Matt, she took his phone and opened his camera on selfie mode, "Hi Rosie!! Your Dad just showed me your video and wow girl i believe you! I do have bad news about the tickets though see the shows are all sold out..." she looked at Matt before looking back at the camera with a big smile, "Which is why you'll be back stage with your Dad watching the whole show! After we'll all hang out get some food talk about songs watch a movie whatever you want. I owe your Dad big time and can't wait to spend time with you!!" She clicked end and send.

Matt was gobsmacked he couldn't believe her generosity, while he was still reeling he noticed her call a number from his phone but didn't want to question her after such a lovely gesture, "Miss Sweet I can't even-"

"Cindy, Mr Matt." She'd cut him off with a finger to his lips. Matt turned away quickly before blushing. He stood and headed back to the door and checking with his team on the outside of the door. When he returned Cindy was standing up,

"Matt lovely, could you help me get this off? i want to get in normal clothes." She turned around in her sequined dress and gestured to the zip. She had such an incredible figure that Matt tried not to admire and just gently pulled the zipper to within reach.

"Thanks baby, and my boots and garder?" She angled her legs, Matt reached down and unzipped her boots and went to pull down the garder, "No no... with your teeth." Matt looked at her and she nodded, as a good soldier would he obeyed the asset and pulled it to the ground with his teeth.

She pulled his face up as he knelt on the ground before patting his face, "Good Boy." She turned and faced her mirrors before pulling off every item of clothing. Matt had quickly turned around facing the door whilst he heard her shower. He was fighting his cock which had begun to pulsate in his pants.

He heard the shower stop and about 10 minutes later he heard her, "You didn't join me?" Matt turned to see her standing in her bathroom doorway steam coming out of the room. She was wearing black heels, stockings up her incredible pair of legs which met a garter belt, a lace thong a tight corset that had really given her an incredible cleavage and straight wet blond hair her lips stick so red and thick.

"Cindy I told you, I'm a married man with a daughter. I'm flattered but I'm here to protect you." She started to walk towards him smiling seductively.

"If you don't feed me..." She roughly grabbed his already throbbing cock, "Bye bye goes the meet up with little Rosie." Matt looked up at her in horror, "Now you wouldn't do that to poor Rosie would you Mr Matt?"

He was silent as she ripped his belt from his pants, unbuckled his trousers and pulled them low enough that his cock sprang free, "Don't worry, I'll make you a Cinner by the time we're done."

She grabbed his shaft tight and started to jerk his cock, "MMM Mrs Matt you lucky girl..." She spat on it as she faced him inches from his lips she grabbed them with her own and devoured his face. Matt was still speechless Cindy Baker was all over him.

"That's it, just stand there and let me use you, the married ones are always the best." She dropped down and sucked gently on the throbbing tip of his cock and Matt moaned before protesting,

"Cindy I don't think I should do this..." Cindy ignored him and slid the cock to the back of her throat which made Matt's knees buckle,

"I'm sorry what was that Matt? you shouldn't do this? You're doing it for Rosie aren't you..." She was jerking his cock faster and faster, "Mmm you're such a good Daddy." She plunged his cock to the back of her throat again and the sounds of her throat gagging on his cock made it go as hard as cement.

Her lipstick was coating every inch of his cock, "Mmm Mrs Matt would probably approve right? I'm probably on your celebrity fuck list??" She said standing up and jerking his cock against her pussy as she pulled off her thong, he could feel just how wet she was.

"I-...Oh Fuck..."

She pushed him down onto the make up desk and quickly mounted over him after kicking off her heels his throbbing cock hanging in the air.

She reached down between her legs and grabbed his cock rubbing spit all over it before lowering her ass down fast and impaling her pussy with it. She was so tight Matt squirmed under the power.

"I'm going to give you everything, see what you can endure." She started to expertly bounce up and down on his shaft as if it was CardiB or Megan Thee Stallion twerking on him. His hands were gripping the table for balance and his head was still getting over the fact THE Cindy Baker was going to milk his cock in minutes.

"Am i tighter than your wife? Tell me Mr Matt..." her hands wrapped around the back of his head she leant back and slid down deeper on his cock to the base and grinder harder and faster,

"So fucking tight..." Is all Matt could muster as he tried to hold off his orgasm.

"Tighter!! Tighter... Tiiieee-Fuck!!!! Oh Fucking God!!!" She came all over his cock her cum squirting out of her pussy onto his cock and torso.

"You're fucking tighter okay..."

"Oh hell fucking yes" She grabbed the cock once again and began to slam her pussy down as hard and as fast as she could laughing manically as she did and shouting out his name.

She bounced and grinded until she began to beg him for his cum whilst grabbing his throat choking him lightly. He couldn't hold on any longer and she slid to her knees and wrapped her thick red lips around his shaft and sucked every last drop from his cock. Never breaking eye contact and moaning as she licked his sensitive tip thoroughly watching him squirm.

"I bet you're a Cinner now I've milked your cock better than your wife ever has..." She spanked his naked arse cheek before going back to the bathroom winking at him as she closed the door.

Matt got himself decent and opened the Dressing room door and stood between Two more of his team, Scarlett and Henry, "Welcome to the team Boss." Scarlett said a sly smile on her lips.

Matt realized that Cindy must really take care of her staff and was worried what would come next.