Becoming a Co-Worker's Insole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, Mia was awoken from her daydreaming by seeing Cassie's sweaty, dirty, sky-blue toes slip into her mouth. Her sole slid up Mia's face and her toes nestled against Mia's nose as her heel popped into the shoe. Mia licked up Cassie's sole and sucked on her toes, pulling the same toe jam she had pulled countless times before down her throat. She breathed in heavily, noticing immediately the effect of fresh air being sealed away once more. Cassie began walking again, forcing her dirty sole into Mia's face. As Cassie walked and Mia licked her heel, she wondered whether she truly wanted to live a life where she worshipped this beautiful girl's dirty, sweaty feet for hours every day.

Cassie trampled Mia's face underfoot, walking only for a short while. Her foot pressed into Mia's foot, forcing Mia's tongue between her toes. Mia begged for this moment to last, knowing full well how much better it was to have Cassie's sweaty foot pressing evenly into her face rather than being endlessly trampled. Yet, her pleas fell upon deaf ears. Mia's nose buried into Cassie's grimy toes as she took a slow step. Mia's felt the gratification of Cassie lifting her foot as her face rubbed gently against Cassie's sole, her tongue caressing Cassie's blacktop stained arches. Then, as her tongue brushed the ball of Cassie's foot, the crushing pressure returned. Her tongue flattened as sweat rushed down her throat, and her nose pushed against Cassie's cheesy toes as Mia breathed in. The pressure lifted when her tongue reached Cassie's sky-blue toes, but as her tongue pushed between them to grab the toe jam, her face was crushed once more. The pace quickened, going from slow steps to a fast-paced walk. Cassie's steps squelched sweat on Mia's face and grime down her throat. Mia wondered to herself whether she could handle the increased pressure from the fast pace just as Cassie switched from a fast walk to a slow jog. Her face was being pummeled under Cassie's foot as she ran, slowly gaining speed. Every stepped sent a lightning bolt of pain across Mia, yet Cassie only sped up. Soon, Cassie reached the pace she wanted and ran without even a labored breath.

Mia's world became filled with pain. Her face was being stepped on by her beautiful owner faster than normal, and Mia felt she was being stomped on rather than simply trampled. Sweat squelched around her face at a dizzying pace, and Cassie's feet only became sweatier. The rotten cheese, sweaty gym sock, and vinegary smell increased in intensity as her nose was endlessly rubbed against Cassie's dirty, sweaty toes. Mia's tongue lapped relentlessly at Cassie's blackened soles, tasting every speck of dirt, every layer of grime, and the pool of sweat building across her face. Her tongue wrapped around Cassie's sweaty toes, sucking the grime out that only reappeared caked in more sweat after every lick. She watched Cassie's gorgeous sky-blue toes get sweatier as she ran.

Mia pleaded for the run to stop, first starting with apologies, then switching to begging. Mia begged Cassie to stop and to take her shoes off, then after her face had been trampled a dozen more times and she was wracked in pain, Mia begged Cassie to stand on her for as long as she liked while Mia lapped at her sweat caked, grime layered bare soles and toes. While every step forced sweat down her throat, Mia begged for ever less favorable conditions. She begged for Cassie to walk on her, vowing to never complain about her sweaty, dirty feet or the cheesy smell they had. She cried under Cassie's blacked sole as it stomped her face mercilessly. Mia begged Cassie to walk on her and trample her face every day, vowing that she would make herself enjoy licking her owner's blackened, sweat coated soles, and smelling her vinegary, cheesy toes. She offered this in exchange for the run stopping, but as she breathed in between Cassie's sky-blue toes, Mia realized she could not bargain with someone who doesn't even know of her existence. She could only pledge herself to Cassie's will and pray for her mercy.

She lapped at her owner's sweat caked, grime layered feet and her blackened insole, promising to enjoy every lick as her tongue wrapped around Cassie's toes. Mia breathed in the sweaty, cheesy smell of her Goddesses sky-blue toes and tried her best to like the odor as her nose pressed into the base of Cassie's toes. She vowed she would worship the sight of Cassie's insole, the formerly white expanse grayed by years of sweat and dirt building up on it. She promised to lick gleefully at the blackened footprint left behind on it by Cassie's flawless foot, as well as all the black chunks of gunk glued under the base of her toes, under her sole, and under her heel. Mia vowed to enjoy the crushing feeling of being trampled under Cassie's sweaty bare foot, and that she would never again complain or feel ungrateful at being worn and stepped on endlessly by her goddess.

While Mia vowed herself to her owner, Cassie only continued to run. Her pace never slowed, and her feet never crushed Mia's face with any less force. Mia's tongue lapped from her owners heel up to her toes, licking at the outermost layer of grime caked sweat on Cassie's arches. She pushed her tongue between Cassie's sky-blue toes and swallowed the toe jam and sweat once more, feeling it rush down her throat. As her tongue moved back to Cassie's heel, Mia realized that she would need to prove the conviction of her vows to her owner before she could expect mercy. Her tongue planted on Cassie's grime coated heel and slowly slid up her arches, sweat running down her throat. Mia resolved to enjoy the taste, forcing herself to savor the grime and sweat. Her tongue ran under the ball of her Goddesses foot, absorbing the sweat. Mia stuck her tongue between Cassie's big and middle toe as she sucked the dirt and sweat from between them. She could not convince herself to enjoy the taste of toe jam no matter how she tried. The balls of grime coated in foot sweat had an intense flavor baked into them, something she could never like. Mia slid her tongue against the base of Cassie's sweaty toes before poking it between her second and third toes, sucking all the while. She forced her tongue between Cassie's third and fourth sky-blue toes, then her Goddesses fourth and fifth grimy toes. Her tongue returned to Cassie's heel, and Mia repeated the process of taking slow, methodical licks and tried to savor every flavor of the layered grime and pooled sweat.

Mia's nose pressed against Cassie's cheesy toes over and over, leaving with hardly a half inch between her Goddesses grimy, sky-blue toes when she lifted her foot and smashing her nose when she stomped down onto Mia's face. The smell of rotten cheese, vinegar, and unfiltered foot sweat mixed with black grime dominated Mia. She took deep breaths and tried her hardest to enjoy the smell, but it smothered her with such intensity that she had trouble thinking properly. Cassie's every step crushed Mia's face with her filthy sole, sweat squelching between her toes and under her heel. It felt akin to a heavy weight being dropped on her face over and over as if on repeat, and the dirt and sweat only existed to add to the humiliation. It was impossible to enjoy. Yet as the run continued, Mia had no choice but to continue to indoctrinate herself to Cassie's feet, warping her mind to enjoy the utter humiliation she experienced under her owner.

The run dragged on and on as the sweat and grime slid down her throat, her tongue poking through Cassie's toes while she sucked. The odor of pure foot sweat mixed with dirt and dust dominated her nose, and the squelching of sweat under her owner's toes and heel continued as her face was trampled and pummeled by dirty soles mercilessly. Mia could not move, she could not speak, and she was not able to be seen. She had become Cassie's converse, and she would forever be at the mercy of her owner. As sweat slid down her throat, Mia accepted that this was where she would remain.

Cassie stood talking to her co-worker, enjoying their conversation. She stepped to a better position and popped her shoe off, mindlessly playing with it. She dragged her shoe around and wiped her feet off on the dirty carpet, completely apathetic to the dirt on her feet. She talked to her co-worker Maggie for a short while before she was asked if that stench was coming from her shoe. Cassie giggled and admit it was and spoke about her shoes. She told Maggie that she had these shoes for over five years now and got them when she became a senior in high school. She made sure to keep them clean, but admit the insides were stained black with use and had sludge in parts of it. Maggie looked appalled and recommended Cassie to buy new shoes or to at least put baking soda in them, to which Cassie responded by giggling and stating she has never been grossed out enough to neutralize the smell with baking soda, and that she wasn't interested in replacing them. These shoes had a history, and if they covered her feet, she was going to keep wearing them. Cassie told Maggie that she wore these shoes every day to work, as they were her most comfortable shoes and she could easily slip them off to walk around bare foot whenever she pleased. Maggie looked askance and asked if Cassie ever wore socks with them. Cassie giggled once more, asking how she could slip them off to go bare foot regularly if she had socks on. Besides, Cassie told Maggie she liked how it felt when she went to the gym and ran her daily two mile run on the treadmill without socks in her converse. In the unlikely event Cassie stopped wearing her converse to work, she would be sure to wear them to her daily long-distance run.

Just as Cassie said that, she looked down at her watch and noticed it was time to leave. She slipped her shoe back on, oblivious that Mia had just transformed into her converse. She shifted her weight, then told her coworker she was headed for the gym and that she would be wearing her smelly converse for her daily two-mile run. Cassie giggled at Maggie's face, then walked to the time clock. She swiped her badge and walked to the parking lot. It had been a nice day, so she had opted to walk to work. Cassie began her walk home, debating starting her run right there. She decided to wait and walked the distance home, a walk that took thirty minutes. She could feel her feet getting sweatier as she walked, feeling the sweat squelch under her sky-blue toes under every step. She giggled and scrunched her toes, wondering how black her soles would be after her run. Cassie loved how her bare feet looked when they were coated in filth, a look she felt was improved by having nicely pedicured toes. She made sure to walk bare foot enough every day to coat her feet in filth and to wear her converse long enough for her feet to be drenched in sweat.

Cassie reached her home where she stood still for a moment to unlock the door. She walked inside to her room, where she kicked off her converse and grabbed her running clothes. She quickly changed out of her work outfit and slipped her t-shirt and shorts on, shoving her feet back into her sweaty converse without a second thought. She walked outside and put her headphones in, deciding that for how nice it was, she should run more than just her two miles. She decided to run a distance closing in on five miles. Cassie scrunched her toes one last time before setting off, setting a pace unmatched by most. She felt her feet squishing sweat between her toes and under her soles, enjoying the sensation. Cassie decided to start doing longer distance runs daily, unknowingly damning Mia to a life of hell.

---------

Let me know if you want more. I write for fun and to improve my writing, so feel free to give critiques.

Aeriloth

12