All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03'

by changer666

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well, it goes..

You know....the first two chapters were alright, the story line does seem to stay on track(for the most part). And if the author of this story really does get into humilation as such. Then I pity the poor twisted soul.My wife and I like to bring our fantasies alive as well. But we never quit being considerate towards our partner.As a normal and completely hetro male, I cannot find erotica in this chapter. The first and second were good,but this one.....well, it goes into the garbage with the rest of the trash...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HERE WE GO AGAIN

ANOTHER WIMP STORY AND FEEDBACK KEEP SAYING NO MORE.TAKE YOU AND REST OF THE WIMPS AND FLY TO IRAQ AND STAY THERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just another Wimp

What, did someone cut off this guy's dick? How come he didn't ditch the slut - surely he can find some other woman that he can fuck? Why would he WANT to see her pussy again?

If this is "love", then I don't want it.

He should lose the slut before the pig gives him something that Ajax won't take off.

The story has a LOSER storyline - and it is poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
man, talk about how to fuck a good story line

it was really good until this went to the same tired plot line

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree with others

The first two chapters were pretty hot. And you definitely have down the verbal humiliation, which is my favorite part of such Femdom stories. But even though you were more original than most on the path, you ended at the same destination as too many other stories. Black stud gets everything, cuck gets nothing. What possible motivation would the cuck have for staying? Jacking off in private? Nah. Good try, but perhaps ending the story before it went so extreme would have made it much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Forget what those other idiots wrote. If they were so turned off by the story then why did they read all three chapters? They're just too embarassed to admit it was a hot story. Looking forward to chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BS

So common it is pathetic. Another wife, wimp husband, black cock story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Wonderful

Love stories of white gals giving up their pussy and ass to big black cock. Keep up the great work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Wrong category . . .

Writing is just average; hence, 50%. This story should have been in "Interracial" rather than "Loving Wives." A fiancé is not a wife anyway. The good part about this story is the wimpy guy can actually leave whenever he wishes; it's obvious she does not love him nor respect him . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Reality?

I enjoyed some of the story, especially with the toy and fantasy play. I agree with some comments here. They aren't married yet and as such what gain is there? Sex together, with the couple first mentality, would bind them closer; but the lack of sex, love, and respect should be considered in stories. They are engaged to be married and that would be a serious commitment to each other which they obviously don't really want. I mean, does she gain a wealthy partner? No. For her, I would think she should marry a "better" man than him, one that she wants to be with. Maybe then she could come over occasionally, humiliate him as a slave and have him clean her....hmmmm.

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
I really liked the writing in the first two

stories, but this one was a let down. Not as bad as some commenter said but could've been better wrote. I hope the next one is as good as the first two. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You know what these stories are about!!

It is so depressing to be constantly reminded of how ignorant some people are. You fucking know what these stories are going to be like before you get through the first paragraph, so why, please tell me why, you keep reading only to lodge another useless complaint. Any criticism that is obviously non constructive is nothing more than arrogant rambling. Please save it for someone who gives a shit. Now...a comment for the author. Thanks for the effort. Honestly, it wasn't a great story, but it was far from a bad story. My only concern is you indicated it would be continued which is fine by me, except I would prefer all stories be completed before posting any chapters. Just my personal preference. Other than that, not a bad effort especially for those of us who prefer this genre. Please don't allow ignorant detractors to stifle your creativity. At least you are making the effort which is way more than those assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

"My fiancée was now definitely a slut." Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah

Wonderful story. We all look forward to the next chapter where you have sissy boy get his dick and nuts chopped off since he no longer needs them and they repel his wife, then he can support her in the manner to which she is accustomed by taking it up the ass for 10 bucks a pop. She can then show her love for him by having his amputated junk bronzed and made into a key chain trinket. Maybe in a succeeding chapter you can have him killing himself to make way for her future lovers since he's so obviously in the way, and she in turn will celebrate their love by spending the insurance money on her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anothe niggers tow animal fantasy.

Bad. "1"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So funny!

"....so why, please tell me why, you keep reading only to lodge another useless complaint."

Uh...because it's fun? Because stories like that don't really belong in this category, because we have freedom of speech? How about, because it spins up nutless wonders like yourself? Most of us don't like the story, true...we find it depressing that anyone could be so nutless as to get into that kind of shit or put up with it, but the comments are always hilarious! Little nutless whiners like you who get all butthurt (in more ways than one, I'm sure) because someone points out how your fantasy is really more like a nightmare for normal people are ENTERTAINING. And frankly, if you're the type that would be demeaned by your significant other and take it up the ass, well hell, you're begging to be demeaned by strangers as well. For you to take offense and whine about it is comical, it's like you're asking for respect from others when you have no respect for yourself. Try growing a pair and acting like a man (if possible, which I doubt) and then maybe you would understand just how entertaining people who make silly, whiny comments like yours truly are.

Oh....have a great day!

OOAAOOAAalmost 7 years ago
Excellent serial!!!!

Congratulations!

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 6 years ago
chap 3

i have to say, after reading this series, i'm glad its over. I'm not usually this harsh, but chapter 3 really just "vomited" the ending. :0/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And now it's time for a divorce.

Before she brings home a nasty disease you can't divorce.....

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Chancer666

Chancer666, aren’t just cute little devil. Unfortunately, it doesn’t do much for your skill at writing. At least you have OOGAA gibbering over this cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luckily she’s just a fiancé and he can dump her sorry ass when he comes to his senses. I just don’t understand how/why they would want to be married given the circumstances. That humiliation aspect is a crock of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross they both need professional help but I am afraid they don’t have a healthy relationship no future anymore it’s over he’s a sick man who will cheat his wife and self out of and future .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous