Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, cuck boy," Master said. "You have my permission to cum all you want while we're gone. No limitations."

I held up my hand, "Rosie, I'm so pleased to meet you."

"You crack me up, Richard. I love your sense of humor."

"You two have a wonderful time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I said.

"That's not a whole lot of restrictions," Master said. "I've seen you do a lot of wacky shit. I want you to know, your wife will be fucking people other than me, women probably more than men, but I don't discriminate. Curious to see what a snow bunny is like."

"Like most other women, they'll be mesmerized by your cock, Master. Marnie probably isn't a hotwife if she doesn't fuck around, sir."

Marnie gave me a big squeeze. "I'm looking forward to the weekend, honey. Hurry up as soon as you're done."

"I'm sure you'll have plenty to keep you occupied."

"But not you. I want you to occupy me too." I kissed her.

"Don't let her suck your cock on the drive, Master, unless you can keep your eyes on the road."

"Is that my only limitation on her use?"

"Use your best judgment. I trust you, Master."

I kissed him too and they hit the road. I went back to the apartment and imagined Marnie with three young, lusty, male skiers, their cocks filling everyone of her fuck holes while Master fucked a couple young snow bunnies, the air ripe with the scent of sex and spiced rum, with a hot crackling fire in the fireplace. Marnie was grunting in pleasure, skewered on their ski poles.

Fuck! I went to our home gym and exercised my ass off, trying to exorcise the demons in my head. After a shower where I almost jacked off, I made myself supper by microwaving leftovers and sat down to eat.

My food needs over, I headed to that big fucking bed all by myself, thinking I finally would stroke one off. I was halfway to the bedroom when someone rang my doorbell. I checked the peephole. Regina?

"Hey, Regina, what's up? Does Bill need me for something?"

"On the contrary. I'm here for you. Marnie thought you might be getting pretty lonely right about now. She politely asked my Master if he would consent to letting me spend the night with you tonight. Bill agreed."

"Oh, wow. Is it something you want to do?"

"Are you kidding? Evelyn told me she had a wonderful time with you and I'd be foolish not to. You are, in fact, being accorded a singular honor. You'll be the last man other than Master to fuck me for the foreseeable future."

"Why's that?"

"I'm going off my birth control tomorrow. I want to have a baby and Master is allowing me to have one, but he will be the father of it, so I'm hors de combat until I'm preggers. Take me to the bedroom. I want your tongue in my cunt, ASAP."

"Right this way, Madame King. I'll be happy to help you. I was about to jack off."

She took my arm. "What a waste of a perfectly good erection. I can think of three other places that thing should go other than your hand. I'm supposed to fuck you ragged, cowboy, so let's see what you got."

Since she wanted my tongue in her pussy, tongue in pussy is what she got. About forty minutes of tongue in pussy until she screamed for me twice. I could get used to women screaming my name when they climaxed. By that time, I was more than ready to put my cock someplace else, and her wet, well lubricated pussy seemed the perfect place to put it. Remembering what Marnie had pulled on me recently, I fucked her until I was close to cumming, then stopped and played around some more until the worst of my need was behind me, then fucked her again in a different position. I wasn't quite strong enough to toss her around like a rag doll, but Regina was perfectly willing to get into any position I wanted her in, and I wanted her in a few. I finally climaxed and I must of spewed out a cup of cum, I'd been hard for so long.

Regina didn't want to drag things out before the next fucking, so she was on my cock as soon as it left her body, trying to get me fully hard before I lost all of my wood. She succeeded.

"Soak your cock in my messy cunt and fuck my ass, Richard. I want to feel you bust a nut in my back door."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

I did lubricate my shaft in her sheath, then eased the crown of my cock past her anal ring.

"That feels so good, Richard. Not too big, not too small," Regina said. "Your cock is just right for a good anal fucking."

"I do have to admit, Master does stretch me out good," I said, pumping gently. "I'm glad he doesn't pound me with that monster."

"Oh yeah. It's a completely different feeling when it goes from my pussy to my patootie, that's for sure," Regina agreed. "Andre was made for pussy pleasing, not so much buttocks busting. You on the other hand, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, because you made my cunt feel great four ways to Sunday, but there's no better size for basting my buns than your pecker."

I laughed. "Basting your buns."

"Yeah, I think I can do this all night and still sit down in the morning. I lived with a pair of twins for awhile, the Strong boys, Edward and Rob. They weren't great shakes in the length department, but were they ever thick! An ass fucking from them was a religious experience. I didn't encourage them to shake my booty much. A couple times I let them share me down there. That usually required hot tub treatment afterward."

"Well, just in case we can sit in the Jacuzzi when we're done."

"Not too soon though, because I'm enjoying this."

After the appropriate amount of time, I let loose another load of hot cream, Regina driving back on my cock to make sure I emptied it deep. We took a break. I broke out a bottle of wine and we soaked in the tub, just in case. I had lasted a fairly long time. She was leaning back against me as we sipped our wine. We chatted while we soaked. I told her about how I'd come to realize my submissive tendencies, and ended up in submission to Marnie through my Mother.

"She didn't want to Dominate me, but she wanted to Dominate Marnie enough she wouldn't do some things to me that she might do since she didn't even know what a Dominant was when we found out I was submissive and Marnie was a switch."

"Like what?"

"Feminize me, turn me into some kind of sissy. Never see to my pleasure or needs. Have another man's child and expect me to raise it. Since Marnie expected to have sex with other men, Mother thought I should have sex with other women. It's not all a one way street. After the Fantasy Ball on New Year's Eve and Connie told her husband she just fucked three men, she was expecting a negative reaction, that they might end up getting a divorce. She was prepared for that eventuality, because she was pretty fed up anyway.

"Instead, when they got home he wanted to lick out her pussy, wanted all the details of her fucking, wanted to fuck her himself, had a constant erection despite masturbating four times. The next morning, she did an internet search about men who like watching their wives have sex with other men. She saw some movies, apparently pretty extreme ones. In one of the movies, the Dominatrix pissed in her husbands mouth. They really humiliated them. When Connie came over the next day, she was pushing the envelope with Everett. She told him he had to suck cocks to clean any man who fucked her, which he did even after I fucked her ass. No prior cleansing, no washcloths, he just sucked me clean. Almost did the same thing to Master after Master fucked his ass. I got a washcloth that time and told him to use it, and he got most of the slime before he licked the rest clean. He's deeply submissive. The thing is, if all Connie went by was those movies she'd seen, who knows where it would have gone.

"Mother was trying to prevent the same thing from happening to me. She made Marnie undergo Dominant training to start us off on a good footing, and assigned my sister, who's also Dominant, to look after her, like a surrogate Mistress, to make sure Marnie wouldn't go too far. Of course, you saw how your Master trained mine to prepare us for the slave auction. It was pretty comprehensive training. Master had never done more than play some with his tricks. He'd never been in an actual Dominant or submissive relationship."

"Did you have a good time with Armand and Colette?"

"We had sex most of New Year's Day, then Connie and Everett joined us. I don't know how Master did it. I don't know how much he fucked his Jane after the Ball, but he said she didn't sleep because she wanted her money's worth. I think he climaxed ten or eleven times after he got home. Colette twice, Connie three times, Everett twice, me once and Marnie two or three times. The man is a sexual God. The Pan costume he wore to the Ball was the perfect costume for him. Connie is thinking about submitting to Master. She hasn't decided yet, but I think it's more than even money she'll be a sex slave in a month."

"He does seem to have an incredible sexual appetite. I thought I could fuck any man under the table. He might be the exception."

"It's a good thing you don't have a pre-determined number of orgasms in a lifetime. I'd guess he would have squandered all of his years ago."

"You like him, don't you?"

"He's my Master."

"Let's see, you've used every hole but my mouth. Why don't you stand up here, let me drain your balls again, we'll add more hot water and drink more wine before we go to bed. You can fuck me some more in the morning."

"Sounds like a plan."

Regina gave me a very good blow job, an excellent topper to the evening. We soaked some more, then snuggled together to sleep. The bed was big enough we could both avoid the wet spot we'd left after our first fucking.

******

"Thank Bill for me for sending you over to spend the night." It was nine and Regina was preparing to go home after I'd fed her. I'd also fucked her two more times this morning and was feeling properly drained.

"Don't worry. I'll thank him plenty. It's kind of nice not having to share a cock. I had a great time." She kissed me. "You take care. Let Bill know if you need more company. I'm sure he can spare one of us for a couple hours."

"I will if I get desperate."

"Just don't jack off. Save it for a needy woman."

I laughed and closed and locked the door after she left. Since it was MLK, Jr. day, I didn't have to go to work. I figured I could work out some more, maybe catch up on some Netflix shows after I cleaned the kitchen. I enjoyed 'Schitt's Creek' a lot. It was pretty funny. I was heading back to the gym when someone rang my doorbell again. I thought perhaps Regina had left something here, so yanked open the door without even looking.

"Oh, hello Connie. Master isn't here now. He's up in Vermont."

"I'm not here for Andre. Marnie told me you'd be alone today and she wanted me to come over and keep you company."

Connie started stripping. No underwear. Connie looked great. Out of all the women I'd fucked recently, Connie might have the best ass, small and tight, but Serena's was pretty special as well, a little lusher and rounder. Marnie's boobs were the best if you liked full ones, but Connie's perky tits looked great on her body.

"That's unexpected. Where's Everett?"

"I left the cuckold at home. You have to give me a creampie before I go home tomorrow morning, his treat for having to stay at home. Marnie said she hoped Regina left you without any wood left in your pecker, but she wasn't going to leave you bereft of female companionship just because you didn't have enough juice left to fuck me."

"I might be juiceless at the moment, but I'm sure I'll have a fresh supply in a couple hours. Marnie worries a little too much about certain females she thinks pay too much attention to me. Who knew the wife of a cuckold could be so insecure."

"We don't have to fuck all day and night long. I figured we could do some other things. Go to a movie, maybe a museum, go out to dinner, kind of like a date. The fucking can come after."

"I was planning on doing some exercise and then watch Netflix. We could go across to Tavern on the Green for supper."

"Sounds fun. If I have to compete with all the other beautiful women in your life, I should work to stay in shape, although I had a great workout on New Years. Who knew sex could be such hard work. Lead on McDuff. Show me what you got."

I took Connie to the gym and she ran on the treadmill while I did the elliptical. We worked it for approximately a half hour, then switched. When I started doing some of the weights Master had brought over, I showed her some exercises she could do with them.

"Master works out pretty religiously," I said. "Keeps up his energy level and keeps his body in top shape. Part of it was growing up in a tough neighborhood and having to look after himself since he was young, but he's also in a looks dependent business and wants to stay pretty for the boys and girls. He doesn't want to depend solely on the size of his schlong."

We worked the weights for another hour and we were both sweaty and breathing hard when we were finished. Connie had a sweaty glow to her when we were done which my dick appreciated. I had to kiss her, sweat and all, and our bodies slid against each other in an extremely pleasing way. She started to go down on me.

"Not now. I'd like to wait a while longer. Anticipation," I said, lifting her back to her feet, "and I don't want to burn out too early since we have the whole night ahead of us."

Connie smiled. I did finger fuck her to a sweaty, panting, orgasm while I had her in my arms. We took a shower together where I fingered her to another one. I made popcorn, poured a pitcher of ice water, and we settled down in front of the TV.

"Is there anything you want to watch?" I asked.

"What were you going to watch?"

"Schitt's Creek."

"I've heard that it's supposed to be funny."

"I enjoy it."

"Let's watch a few episodes and I'll pass judgment on it."

By the end of the second episode, we were paying way more attention to each other than the TV. Since she hadn't seen it before, I'd started it back on season one. Because I'd seen these before, I was concentrating more on her stiff puckered nips and moist pussy than the TV. The resulting distractions weren't doing much for her attentiveness either. When I burrowed my mouth between her thighs, she gave up all pretense of watching. She muted the show and enjoyed four amazing orgasms on my tongue.

"I want you in me, now," she gasped after the last one left her shaking.

"I'm not your submissive," I said.

She pushed me to the floor and mounted me. I let her, okay. I didn't fight her in the slightest.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good. I didn't have a clue what I was missing in my life until meeting you. The last two weeks have been absolutely amazing. You wouldn't believe how much Everett's cunt licking has improved. He never did it before; now he can't get enough, especially if I have another man's cum in me. He gets better every time he licks me. How fucking bizarre is that? If I'd known what it took to turn my husband on, I'd have been fucking the groomsmen at our wedding."

Connie was so wet, we could both hear her cunt sloshing and slurping on my cock.

"I've been so damn wet since Marnie called last Monday, knowing I'd be fucking you. Everett has had to lick me twice daily to keep my juices from running down my legs."

"Marnie called you a week ago?"

"Yeah, said she had to leave town without you on that ski vacation she won, and she wasn't going to leave you on your own."

"No wonder Master told me I could have unlimited orgasms before he left. I thought it was a joke, that he was telling me I could jack off all I wanted. He knew Marnie was setting me up with other women to fuck. What a couple of sweethearts."

"Her loss is my gain. Damn, I'm cumming again. I love fucking you."

I eventually ejaculated, driving hard up into her tight cunt. She fell down against my chest, breathing hard.

"This is where if I were a sex slave, I'd now be cleaning your cock off, right?"

"Very true. Less important since we're lying on the floor, but generally a good rule to follow."

Connie turned end for end and stared at my cum covered cock, her hand around the base. "This is the first time I'll have ever tasted my own cum," she said. "Everett did all the clean up on New Year's Day. What's it taste like?"

"Well, I think you're delicious, but that will taste like a combination of you and me, so let's say, saltier. You've tasted three different cunts now, so you can guess. All women are fairly similar, but different."

She lowered her mouth over my prick and slurped her way down. "Not bad. I could learn to enjoy the taste," Connie said.

Connie continued her clean up chores while I took care of her pussy. It was messy. She hadn't been kidding about her wetness. She started getting me hard again as she continued past the clean enough stage.

"Too soon," I warned. "Don't want an early flame out."

"I suppose we could watch more of Schitt's Creek. Might have to go back a couple episodes. I missed everything past the second one."

"Or we could just talk. How does Everett accept wearing a cock cage?" I got up off the floor and pulled her into my lap on the couch.

"It took him three or four days to get used to it," she said. "He really had a perpetual erection for about a week after New Years. He's quit getting them until I let him out."

"How often do you let him out?"

"Sunday was the first day since I put it on him a week and a half ago. He's been a pretty good boy, so I figure I'd need to reward him, so after he licked me to several orgasms yesterday, I let him fuck me."

"It is good to reward slaves on a regular basis. You do have a responsibility to see to his needs as much as he has to see to yours."

"Do you like being a submissive and cuckold?"

"I fought it at the beginning. Men aren't really raised to be submissive. It's against everything society taught me. My nature was conflicting with my upbringing. I wasn't raised to enjoy the thought of my wife fucking other men. Even though it aroused me, I detested the fact it aroused me. I didn't feel like how society told me a man should feel. Like I should be kicking the ass of any man who would attempt to touch Marnie. Part of that is ego. Maybe it's even antithetical to natural instincts. If you want to propagate your genetic material through children, the thought that other men would fuck your mate and leave their progeny inside her instead of you, is unnatural. Your genetics won't be passed to your children if other men are fathering them.

"The word cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird, which laid its eggs in other birds nest, escaping the onus of raising their offspring and forcing other birds to raise them. An unwitting cuckold is someone who doesn't know is wife is adulterous. A willing cuckold, such as myself, knows his wife is having extra-marital relations and is willing to accept it. I'm basically unwilling to have another man father children on my wife, but will accept her having sexual relations outside of marriage.

"It's a form of ethical non-monogamy. Ethical non-monogamy or ENM, can exist in many forms, from open marriages, polyamory, simple swinging, and even complex relationships where a partner is asexual and doesn't enjoy sex, but likes the companionship and benefits of marriage, who allows their sexual spouse to explore sex with others as long as they remain emotionally committed to them. What I'm doing is another version. We both know that our spouse is engaging in sex with others, accept it and deal with the emotions and feelings that arise. It took awhile, but I accept it more every day, to the point I consider myself bisexual, since my Dominant is male and I accept sex with him."

"If I accept Andre's dominance, is that what I'd be doing?"