Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 11

Story Info
Andre and Marnie go to Killington Ski Resort alone.
25.8k words
4.04
12k
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Andre and Marnie go to Killington Ski Resort alone for several days, Richard coming later. Richard learns something important. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, public, gay and group sex. There is no COVID and STD's in my fantasy world. Thanks go to JohnnyGalt for his editorial expertise.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 11 - Killington

"You came back to me," Marnie said after I returned.

"You should never doubt I would," I replied.

"How did it go?" Master asked. "You were gone longer than I expected."

"It went well. Everett seems properly submissive. He was dressed when we arrived, anxiously waiting at the kitchen table. Connie told him to strip immediately, and he complied. He couldn't wait to find out if she brought him home his creampie. Connie prepared coffee and a sweet roll for us for breakfast. Before putting his on the floor, she sucked my cock, then stroked me off so I'd ejaculate on his roll as 'frosting'. She put it on the floor and made him eat it without utensils, before letting him dine on her pussy. After he managed to get the dried stuff off her legs and cunt, she had him suck me back to hardness and give her a fresh load of cream to eat. Before I left, she asked him if he'd accept any child of hers as his no matter who fathered it. He said he would. That's the point at which I left."

"I thought he might be as submissive as Herbert."

"Well we have news for you," Marnie said. "We've got reservations at Killington beginning Sunday afternoon, January 17, through Sunday, the 24 at the 11 AM check out time."

"I can't go that week."

"Why not?"

"Mr. Thornhill has two board meetings that week, plus a regulatory commission meeting, plus with all the time off for the holidays, we've got work to catch up on, all crammed into four work days because of Martin Luther King Day."

"Richard!"

"I'm being paid a lot of money and been given this apartment for us to live, to work as his Personal Assistant, not take vacations at Killington's when he has important meetings to attend."

"Are there any other days better to take a week off?" Master asked.

"No real good time until probably late March, Master."

"That's getting close to the end of snow season," Marnie said.

"You can go without me."

"I don't want to go alone."

"Don't go alone. Go with Master. The prize was for two, it didn't say it had to be with your husband."

"Let's say she does go and I go with her during the weekdays," Master said. "You could come on the weekend, right?"

"Yes, it's about a five hour drive up, sir. I could get there about one PM on Saturday, stay to whenever we have to check out."

"I wouldn't be there on the weekend. I'd give you some time alone. I'd come back on Saturday morning so you can have time with your wife without me."

"Why without you, Master?"

"I have a job too, and the weekends are generally busier than weekdays. Everything I've done with you as your Dominant, has been with you both. I haven't gone off with either one of you and left the other one alone. If I do this, I'm spending, what, five days alone with your wife and when you get up there, I'm still there, doing my Master shit. You haven't had a day alone with Marnie since before the slave auction. Fine, I'll go up there and fuck hell out of her for five days all by myself, but then you should get to fuck hell out of her by yourself for at least one fucking day. I don't have to be around every waking moment of your life. I'll give you permission to have sex, orgasm, whatever you need to refresh the old batteries without me hanging over you. Besides, the reservations are still for two people. If you show up, that makes three. Someone needs to blow town. Unless you want me to stay and fuck hell of you for a day while Marnie goes home, but she won the fucking prize."

I laughed. "It would be kind of nice to sixty-nine with Marnie without your ball sack in my face, sir."

"There's the smart ass we all know and love."

"I guess that's doable. We'll split the time, Marnie. How does that sound?"

"Better than nothing. I suppose I'll have to let you fuck one or two of your girlfriends while I'm gone so you don't forget how to fuck before you come up. I'm sure good old Connie would leap at the chance for you to bone her. Vickie too."

I gathered Marnie in my arms. "It's not as if you won't have the world's best cock filling your cunt several times a day."

"Who will fill my ass at the same time?"

"It's a ski resort. When aren't there young studs around who'd give their left nut to fuck a snow bunny like you?"

"Snow bunny?" Master asked.

"Skier groupies, Master."

"In my world, a snow bunny is a woman who likes black cock or cocaine."

"At Killington, Marnie will be both a skier groupie and a chick who loves black dick."

"Say, this isn't another one of those times I have do something with another form of water, is it. My ass is still sore from ice skating."

"My ass is sore from your last fucking, sir. Grow a pair."

Master grabbed me and kissed me. "Richard, I fucking love you. Don't ever change, cuck boy."

******

The next couple of weeks, there was a bit of a routine established. Four or five nights a week, there was someone else (or someones) in our bed, usually female, sometimes both, usually arriving later, though not always, after Master got home. Consuela came once, as did Cheryl, Victoria, and Alexandra, though when she showed up, I had to spend the night in the guest room. Armand and Colette came twice. Colette and Master encouraged Armand to let me suck him off to completion the first time they came, just to see what it was like. The second time he came, Armand fucked my ass while I licked his wife. He seemed to be getting comfortable with more cocks in his bed. He still hadn't sucked one, but it didn't seem outside the realm of possibility he wouldn't. Colette was getting more comfortable with girl play. She usually licked at least one cunt while she was there, though she always fucked Master at least once. Serena and Herbert were there twice. Serena was who I spent the night with when Alexa came.

Connie came over on the first Wednesday night without her husband. She received Master's regular jewelry for her and Everett. From now on, she'd be identified as a Queen of Spades, a hotwife, and Master's big black cock bitch, and Everett as her cuckold. Master also gave her the cock cage she'd asked about for Everett and showed her how to adjust the size for his dick. She hadn't decided whether or not to take Master's collar, so she could hide her jewelry under her clothes unless she wanted someone to know what she was. She said she'd gone to a bar with Everett the previous night, picked up a man and taken him home to fuck in front of Everett. The man hadn't wanted Everett touching his cock, but liked watching Everett suck his cum out of Connie's cunt. She said she finally let Everett fuck her again after he left, for the first time since a month before New Years. Herbert, Armand and Master all fucked her thoroughly without any clean up whatsoever, before she was sent home to Everett, her pussy saturated with male spunk. I was not one of the ones who got to fuck her, though she did blow me.

The weekend before the Killington trip, we went to the Thornhill's on Saturday for dinner. Madeline was excited to see Master again, though he had a late 'date' after dinner and couldn't stay to watch a movie with her. After Maddie went to bed, Marnie put on her belly dance music and danced for William, her 'slave dance' performed just for him. Bill fucked her hard, inspired by her erotic dance. Watching her perform for my boss made my cock painfully hard, made more so when Bill took her on the floor, overcome with lust. When they were finished, Regina cleaned up after them, Evelyn quietly riding my cock as I watched Regina remove the evidence of their passion. When we went home, Evelyn came with us, and spent the night, having sex with both of us, and Master when he returned. It was the first time I had sex with William's wife and I'm sure it was in return for Bill fucking mine. She took a shower and left in the morning before Master woke up. I got up with her while Marnie and Master slept.

"Thank you, Richard, for letting my Master share your wife. She's a lovely woman," Evelyn said.

"That she is. So are you."

"I'm older."

"But still incredibly beautiful. How do you feel when you watch Bill fuck other women?"

"Grateful."

"That's an unusual response. I'd never have guessed you would say grateful."

"You know I was a serial cheater, fucking other men when I could have been fucking my husband?" I nodded. I'd heard the story, or the outlines anyway. "I was a disgrace as a wife. I did it despite loving my husband. I don't know what was wrong with me, though Sam and Marcia suspected I, like Marnie, wanted someone to own me, perhaps make my husband so mad, he'd quit treating me like a wife and treat me like the whoring bitch I was being to him. Sam gave Marcia to my husband, his own wife, to have sex with over the next few days right in front of me, after my husband once again caught me with another man, a man so insignificant, I can't remember his name or even why I had sex with him. Not only had I cheated on him, I'd treated everyone else on the cruise like filth because they were doing openly with their loved ones, what I was doing in secret with strangers, fucking.

"As Master fucked this beautiful woman, I, on the other hand, was treated like the whore I was or I'd be thrown to the curb with almost no money because I'd signed a prenup that would have ended the life of luxury I was leading. I was spending as much on clothes every month as you make in salary. It's when my morning spankings started. Everyone on the boat beat my ass because I'd been such a shrew to them. They saw it as giving me my well deserved comeuppance.

"I realized I had been a fool and I could easily lose the man I loved if I didn't make changes to my life. Sam and Marcia convinced me to become my Master's delicious sex slave, and trained me to suck his cock, to have anal sex, to be pleasing to him in every way a slave should be. They said it was my only chance to redeem myself, and it was. When I submitted to him, I realized it was what I'd wanted, what had been missing in my relationship. I traded the danger and excitement of illicit affairs with strangers for perfect subservience and was more content than I'd ever been. I quit being a bitch to everyone around me by treating myself as a penniless sex slave instead of a wealthy bitch.

"If I hadn't, I'd have been divorced, tossed aside like trash, watching my handsome, rich, husband find someone who would treat him the way he deserved to be treated. That's why I'm grateful. Every time I see him having sex with another woman, I'm grateful I'm still his wife and I'm around to see it instead of discarded as I should have been, long before I came to my senses. I don't begrudge him any pleasure he chooses to take with someone else. When he finally began to trust me again, knew that I would never do anything behind his back and only do what he told me I could, he's given me to others such as your Master. Andre is a fantastic fuck, no question, but I have no desire to have sex with him other than as permitted by my Master. Sex with my Master is so wonderful, involving my total surrender to him, it can't get any better because there's love involved. It's not just fucking."

"Our situation is different. I'm not Marnie's Master. What if you were in submission to someone who wasn't your husband? Would you be totally surrendering yourself to your husband, or to your Master, if they're not one and the same?"

She looked at me and stroked my cheek. "I can't answer that question. As a sex slave submissive, I tend to surrender myself totally to the Master I'm with in obedience to my own Master's wishes. When Master was training Regina, I spent most of the week in submission to Scott Rivers. It was wild and exciting, but part of my surrender to him, was because my Master expected me to be pleasing to Master Rivers. Scott was in LA working on our home and Master was in Fresno fucking Julia and all of Scott's other slaves at the time. If I wasn't doing it for my Master, I'm not sure if I would have behaved differently. I agree it would be different serving both a Master and a husband, but I don't know how I would respond. How could I?

"For whatever comfort it might be to you, I do believe Marnie loves you dearly, and I think you might begin to understand how much over the coming weeks, though I have no doubt her loyalties are mixed. The bond between a Dominant and submissive are very strong. In the research Beth had done when I met her, she believed D/s relationships were as significant as marriage to the participants. You're not the only person married to someone who's in submission to another. Herbert is too, but he's also in submission to his wife, so there is a difference there. Because you're in submission to Andre along with your wife. How do you feel about Andre as your Master? Is it as significant as your relationship to Marnie?"

"It's approaching it. I care about Andre a great deal. I no longer get queasy at the thought of sex with him. I enjoy it, even if not as much as I enjoy sex with a woman. I become aroused when I see how much pleasure he gives my wife. I wish that I could be what Andre is to her. Her Master, as well as her husband; to make her cum like he does. But at least I get to be a part of her life, to have sex with her myself, to share her with him. I have to admit being able to have sex with other women such as your remarkable self," she smiled at me, "is pretty nice. I hated what my father did to my mother, but I guess it's not really cheating if everyone knows and accepts what you're doing.

"I used to think the worst part of sex with Andre was kissing him, even more than sucking his cock once I got used to the whole concept of sucking a cock. Now I can take pleasure in his kisses. He doesn't kiss the same way a woman does, but it's different, not disgusting. I had the hardest time getting used to his mustache, but now, it's not much different than licking a hairy pussy as opposed to a bald one." She smiled again. "I prefer sex with Master as opposed to sex with other men because he is my Master, and the others are just men and I could easily ignore them. I think I'd miss him if he were no longer a part of my life. Does that sound strange to you."

"Not really, given my understanding of submission. Imagine that Marnie feels much the same way. In a rewarding relationship to a man you yourself like, who meets needs she has that you can't provide. The relationship must be important to her, but I'll never know if it's more important than her marriage is. If Andre remains a part of your life, and you and Marnie have children, I think it will be good for Andre. He clearly loves children. Maddie loves him. I don't think he believes he can ever have what you and Marnie have. I truly do believe he looks on you as his family. He seems willing to drop whatever he's doing himself if he feels you need him for something. You both meet needs for him he probably didn't even realize he had."

"I've felt the same way; that he needed us, almost more than we needed him."

She patted my cheek again. "I know I haven't really answered your questions, because I can't answer them. Perhaps I've helped clarify your own feelings though. Don't be so concerned about your abilities as a man compared to your Master. You're a good lover and I enjoyed my time with you. The only thing you lack that Andre has is a Dominant personality."

"And his big black cock."

"It's not as important as you think. His is lovely, no question, but you're just fine in the cock department. I need to run. I should be home when Madeline gets up."

Our conversation did make me think about what my life would be without Master in it. Would it be better, or worse? I went back to the bedroom and woke him up by sucking his cock.

When his eyes popped open, I asked, "Where would you like to cum?"

"You're doing just fine right where you are," he said. "Make me beg for it."

I made him beg for ten minutes before I took pity on him and finished him off. He nearly drowned me with his cum as he pulsed into my mouth. I climbed up his body and kissed him with his own taste in my mouth.

"One might almost think you cared for me a little," Master said.

"A little. Don't get too cocky though. I could always change my mind."

He grinned at me. I turned my back to him and wrapped my arms around my wife. I felt Master cuddle against my back, his salami resting between my ass cheeks. He left me alone though, and I went back to sleep.

******

I hadn't lied about how busy it would be after the holidays. It was often six, or even later when I got home from work. Master's work was different. He very rarely had morning business, most of it occurring after three PM, so he was frequently gone from around two to ten or later at night. Often, when I got home, Marnie was eager to jump my bones. When one can't masturbate, one does without when no one else is around.

"I can't believe how fucking horny I am," she told me. "Being a submissive sex slave slut has me craving sex all the time. I got spoiled having so many people fucking me during the holidays. I swear, I'd even welcome your girlfriends between my legs if they'd get me off."

"They're not my girlfriends."

"Tell that to them. They certainly act like your girlfriends. God, I wish you could fuck me."

Not being able to fuck her pussy until Master did, got in the way of vaginal sex, especially with Master working most evenings. Most of the time, we had oral sex while waiting, but she did crave cocks in her cunt with regularity.

"You could exercise more, burn off some of your lust that way."

"I exercised two hours today. How much more do you think I should burn off."

"More than that apparently."

She smiled at me. "What I'd love to do are squats over your cock, but I suppose squats over your mouth will have to do."

So that's what we did, to three orgasms for her, which was quite a few squats. Then I did push ups over her mouth. Then she sucked me hard again and I fucked her ass, before we took a shower. When Master got home, Marnie finally got her cunt fucking, a good hard rogering, while she lay between us and I fucked her ass again.

Marnie had cum several times and was sleepy when we'd finished, our cocks still dripping or slimy from her body's fluids, and snuggled between us.

"This is the part I enjoy the most," she said, "when the fucking is over and I feel replete and sated between the two men I love most in all the world."

Those words hit me pretty hard. She'd never mentioned love before when talking about Master. Obeying him, sure, enjoyed fucking him, of course, submitting to him, expected. Loving him. Bang, right between the eyes. I'm not sure Master caught it. He certainly didn't respond any differently, probably half asleep himself.

I got up.

"Where are you going?" Marnie asked.

"I've got to clean up," I responded. "Time, tide, and a messy cock wait for no man."

"I suppose you're right," she said, going down on Master, sucking him off, cleaning their passion off of his dick. I got a wet washcloth and wiped myself off, then Marnie's bottom, relatively clean as we did cleanse fairly regularly. Master was already clean. I went between Marnie's legs and licked up Master's cum from her pussy. If I teared up a little, she'd never see it in the mess left on my face before I was finished.

******

It was Sunday and Master and Marnie were preparing to leave for Killington. They were taking the Tesla so they'd have a vehicle when they got there. I'd get a rental car for the day when I went up and Andre could drive it back.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers