Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Essentially. I would say you appear to have less of an emotional bond with Everett than I have with Marnie. I got into this because of my emotional attachment to her. You seem to want this because you have less of a bond with Everett. You're attempting to replace the bond you might have felt with him at one time, based upon the fact you married him, with a different relationship. I'm supplementing the relationship I have with Marnie. If I didn't have that. I don't know where I'd be. You're no longer content with the relationship you had with your husband and want something different. But the way it existed before was apparently not working for him either, considering how quickly he's accepted the changes, to the point he is willing to accept someone else fathering your children."

"It surprised me too. I thought one of us would be filing for divorce after I told him what I did. This was totally unexpected. I guess if he's willing to accept my life now, I have less reason to leave him. I'll get my sex from other sources. Have you ever been pegged by Marnie?"

"I began my submission and cuckoldry with her. It was part of putting me under her Dominance."

"There's so much I need to learn. I'd like to peg you. May I please?"

I smiled at her. "Since you ask so nicely."

"Back to the bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Finally, I get you back in bed," Connie said, an impish grin on her face.

She almost dragged me back to the bedroom in her eagerness. I got out the Feeldoe and some lubricant.

"No straps?" Connie asked, looking at the device.

"Marnie prefers this one. The short end goes in your pussy and it vibrates so it brings pleasure to you as well."

"Better and better. I need to order myself some of these toys. How much for the bed?"

"Around twelve grand, although I got an employee discount of 20% off." I saw the look of shock on her face. "The mattress has to be special ordered and bondage toys cost money. A King size would cost less and can use a standard mattress. They also come in Wyoming which is seven by seven. The nice thing about this bed and the others sold by Sister Slaves is it looks like a normal bed. People don't see it and know all your kinks."

"Damn! Although I could probably get away with a King. I don't anticipate having eight people in my bed at once."

"We didn't either to begin. We ordered the Wyoming and upgraded shortly after the first time we seriously used it. Of course, Master is almost always in our bed, so three is a minimum. There are frequently more."

I showed Connie how to use the Feeldoe.

"I have a favor to ask?" I said before we started.

"Ask away."

"I frequently cum during anal sex as my prostate is stimulated. I'd like to give you advance warning so I can finish inside of you instead of shooting all over the bed."

"I'd definitely prefer that, my cunt please. I want to fuck you face to face like Andre did Everett."

I lay down on my back and pulled my legs up. Connie lubed up my back door, inserted the Feeldoe into her pussy and turned it on.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," she said.

"Gently to start."

"I remember. You were very good to me my first time."

Connie eased the phallus past my sphincter and started fucking me. She leaned down to kiss me and our tongues tangled in an intimate dance. It didn't take long for her to climax the first time.

"I can feel your cock getting hard between us."

"It does do that."

She was able to fuck me for twelve minutes, having three more orgasms in the process, before I warned her I was close. She pulled the Feeldoe out, I lowered my legs and she mounted me for the second time, driving her pussy down over my prick, seeking another release. I was able to hold out for another couple of minutes, and when she felt my cock pulsing inside of her, she climaxed again, moaning. She collapsed on my chest.

"So much pleasure. I can't believe I put up without sex for weeks at a time. I feel so good now, so relaxed. It's amazing." I started to stir. "I know, clean up time again."

She turned and we gently licked up the remnants of another memorable fucking. I got up and showed her how to clean the toys, cleaning my bottom as well.

"Tonight, after supper, I want you to show me how you cleanse an ass for anal sex. I want you to fuck my ass and I want to lick you clean after you cum in me."

"That can be arranged," I said, smiling. "I've wanted to drill your ass again ever since the first time. I think it's possible you have the most beautiful ass of all the women I've had sex with."

"What a lovely thing to say. Thank you."

We rehydrated after making early reservations for Tavern on the Green.

"Have you had contact with the woman with the Queen of Spades tattoo on her ass since you started wearing your new jewelry?" I asked.

"I did, last Wednesday at the gym. I deliberately put it on in front of her when I dressed. She was shocked when she saw it. The conversation went something like this. 'Does that mean...?' 'It means I've been blacked, yes. Just like your tattoo. Why didn't you tell me, Sherry?' 'Not everyone understands,' she said. 'Does your husband know he's a cuckold?' 'No. It's my boss. I just give Reg the excuse I have to work late when I need a good fucking.' 'Does Reggie ever lick his cum out of your cunt?' 'No, I shower before I go home and Reggie almost never licks my cunt. Does Everett?' 'Everett licks my cunt every time I have sex, and it's very seldom with him any more.' 'Oh, my fucking God.' We made arrangements for her lover to come over to my place the following night. This time, she said she told Reggie she was coming to visit me instead of working late. She saw Everett in his cock cage. She wanted to play with his balls to see if she could make him erect. She couldn't. I told him he was a good boy and could lick the cum out of two pussies tonight.

"Sherry's boss came over and he did have a nice cock. Eight inches at least, but not as good as Andre's. He fucked me first, bending me over the kitchen counter, excited to be fucking me in front of my husband, knowing what a total cuckold Everett was. He left a nice mess in my pussy and watched Everett lick it out of me. Sherry was excited watching too.

"I told her boss that Everett would suck his cock to get him hard again to fuck Sherry. He laughed and let Everett suck him to another erection. We went back to the bedroom and I sixty-nined with Sherry while she got fucked. She'd never been with another woman before, so that was another first for her. She said I certainly got adventurous and I told her I'd tell her everything when her boss was done with us. He gave Sherry a good fucking and she climaxed like crazy with me licking her pussy. After he climaxed again, Everett got to clean her pussy, then he sucked her lover to another erection and he fucked me again with Sherry on the bottom. Of course, she doesn't know how to lick pussy properly yet, but I said I'd teach her.

"Everett cleaned up after the next fucking and her bull left, but I told Everett to lick Sherry's pussy to the very best orgasms he could. He apparently did a splendid job. She almost cracked his head between her thighs when she climaxed. I told her about New Year's Eve and the next day. She was amazed. The next time I see Andre, I'm to tell her so she can see what fucking his big schlong is like. She can hardly wait."

"When we go out to eat tonight, do you want to leave your jewelry exposed to see if you get any nibbles?"

"You wouldn't mind?"

"You're not my wife," I said.

"It might be kind of fun. What if it's someone I don't want to fuck?"

"You could tell him you need the permission of your Bull to fuck other cocks, and he's out of town."

She grinned at me. "This day has been awesome already."

"You can't bring him back here, but if he has a car, you can fuck him in the back seat, or I'll pay for a taxi to take us around the park a few times while he nails you."

She kissed me, hard, and with a lot of passion. I felt my cock rising again, but ignored it. It was a long time until tomorrow morning.

******

It was halfway through our salad when it happened. A tall, elegant looking black man came by our table being led to his own by the hostess, immediately recognizing her jewelry and what it signified.

"Excuse me," he said to Connie, ignoring me. "May I join you?" He had a deep bass voice that probably resonated in Connie's cunt, because she immediately replied he could.

I told the hostess it was fine and to bring another plate and service to our table. I didn't think Connie would need to make an excuse about Andre. She looked ready to spread her legs now.

He finally glanced at me and smiled, seeing my cuckold jewelry. "You have a beautiful wife."

"She's not my wife," I said. "My wife is up in Vermont with her lover. Connie is my friend."

"My name is Henry," he said.

"Richard," pointing to myself, "Connie. Connie meet Henry, your next lover."

He chuckled, redirecting his attention back to Connie.

"Is that true? Am I your next lover?"

"I hope so," she said, doing that thing women do with their eyelids, not a blink. It's more seductive. Batting the eyes. I couldn't do it worth a damn, but every woman I know seems to do it without a problem. The busser brought another place setting and the waitress returned to pour some ice water and take his order.

"A dozen oysters Rockefeller, seven ounce filet, cooked rare, with the seasonal vegetables and your best Pinot Noir," he said, barely glancing at the menu. He ran his fingers over Connie's arm as he closed the menu. She got goose bumps.

"Will you be joining us?" Henry said, directing the question to me although he didn't take his eyes off Connie.

"I'm looking after her. I don't have to participate, but I should keep an eye on her. She needs to be finished by ten."

"Her coach turns into a pumpkin?"

"Her Bull might wonder where she was."

Henry glanced at his watch. "I should be able to fuck her three times before ten."

"Do you live nearby?"

"I'm staying at the Ritz Carlton Central Park. I'm here for a board meeting tomorrow?" My ears pricked up. I was attending a board meeting as well.

"We'll need to take a taxi. We didn't dress warmly enough for a long walk," I said.

"No problem."

One of Henry's hands disappeared under the table and Connie gave a little start and I suspected he'd just touched her bare pussy. It was verified a few seconds later when she moaned. He pulled his hand up and tasted her on his fingers. "Delicious."

He took Connie's hand and put it in his lap. "This is what you're fucking tonight."

She squeezed him, running her fingers over the outline of his cock. "I'm looking forward to feeling it inside of me."

Connie released him and he settled back in his chair, smiling. The waitress brought his salad and the conversation turned to other things. He told us where he worked. He was a President of one of William's conglomerates. He would be attending my board meeting.

"And you?" He asked.

"Personal Assistant to Mr. Thornhill."

"Richard Farber. I've seen your name on some of my correspondence."

"That would be me."

"I don't suppose it would be smart of me to piss you off?"

"I imagine not."

"And you don't care if I fuck the lovely Connie?"

"She's not my wife. Her husband is aware of her sexual proclivities and he won't care either."

"Have you ever fucked her?"

Most of the day to this point, but hey, he didn't need to know that.

"A few times. Her Bull has given me permission to fuck her."

We finished our food and took a taxi to the Ritz Carlton. He had a nice room near the top floor. Connie took her clothes off immediately, exposing her slim body. I remained dressed and took a seat in a chair.

"You want to take out your new toy?" Henry said to Connie.

Connie dropped to her knees, lowered his zipper and removed his quasi erect cock. It was approximately nine inches long. I'd gotten good at estimating cock sizes over the last month. I'd seen a lot of them. She wrapped her lips around his thick prick and worked it all the way down her throat. Henry moaned. One hand held the base of his shaft, her other hand fondled his heavy balls, laden with cum.

"Not many bitches can take my meat, honey. You've got a sweet throat."

I didn't bother telling him his wasn't the largest cock she'd sucked. He held her head and started fucking her throat.

"Make sure she can breathe," I warned, seeing she was having trouble as he lingered in her throat, her eyes watering.

"Her throat is so tight," Henry moaned, pulling out enough she could grab some air, panting. "You want my cum, bitch? You want to swallow it or take it on your face?"

Connie pulled off enough to choke out, "swallow", before inhaling Henry's cock again. Henry sped up, pulling out enough to let Connie breathe each stroke, before filling her throat again. A dozen more thrusts into her mouth and he groaned and his prick pulsed a heavy slug of cream into her sucking mouth. Connie rapidly swallowed the erupting fluids flooding her mouth. She kept sucking, trying for a second bout of sex, wanting to feel his thick prick sliding between her slick folds.

She looked at me as she slid up and down his cock, her lipstick smeared from his cock and mascara smeared from tears as she'd choked on his cock. Connie flashed me a quick thumbs up. I smiled at her.

Connie was successful in keeping his cock hard and ready to fuck again. She stood up and helped him remove his clothes.

"Before you fuck me, I want to call my husband and put him on speaker so he can hear me fuck you," Connie said, tugging his shirt off.

Henry laughed. "Whatever you want."

"How do you want to fuck me?"

"Missionary, your legs wrapped around my ass."

"You've got a nice ass and strong legs. It looks like you'll be able to drive hard," Connie said, dialing her husband. "Everett, this is Connie. How are you my little cuckold? I wanted to tell you where I am right now." A pause. "Not with Richard at the moment. We went to Tavern on the Green for an early supper and I was wearing my jewelry and a lovely black man with a big cock saw it and stopped at our table. We came to his room at the Ritz-Carlton where I sucked him off and now he's going to fuck me with his huge cock." More waiting as Everett talked. "No I can't come home when he's finished so you can lick his cum out of me. You know I'm not coming home until tomorrow morning. I promise I'll bring you home a nice creampie, though. It just won't be Henry's. I'm going to leave you on speaker phone so you can hear me fucking him. It's too bad you can't masturbate due to your cock cage." Connie tossed her phone on the bed. "Fuck me, Henry. Fill me up with your big, black cock and shoot your cum into me."

Connie got on the bed and spread her legs. "I'm ready for you, lover. See how wet I am for you."

Henry climbed onto the bed laughing in his deep voice. "You want this cock?"

"Every fucking inch, lover."

Henry slammed into her. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming already. You're so big, you fucking stud. Pound me hard."

He did, long stroking her with his big dick, Connie keeping a running commentary of how much he filled her, how deep he went, how good he felt and how much she was cumming. I could hear her squelching as he fucked her from my chair halfway across the room. I'm sure Everett could hear it with the phone right beside her cunt, even over the squeaks of the bed.

To further aid in Everett's humiliation, Henry kept saying how tight she was, how it felt like she'd never been fucked before, criticizing the size of the cocks who'd fucked her before.

"I'd love to breed you," Henry said, "plant a black child inside of you. I'll leave you my phone number. If you ever want a real man again, I'll come up for a week. We'll let your husband watch as I inseminate you."

"You hear that, Everett," Connie said. "Henry wants to breed me. Should I let him fill me with his potent black seed and breed your white wife?"

"Please, Mistress."

"Not right now, Cuckold. I'm still a couple years away from wanting a child. It will have to be in the future. I'll let you watch though. You might not get to lick up all my creampies. We might want it to soak in my pussy so he can give me a baby."

"Whatever you say, Mistress."

Henry laughed. "I'm going to soak you in cum, woman. Maybe your birth control isn't a hundred percent effective against my swimmers, plant a kid in you anyway."

"Don't worry, Henry. Everett will raise it as his own, won't you Everett?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Henry, I'm cumming again. Are you going to cum inside me?"

"Hell, yes."

"Lovely. Harder, lover. Plant those seeds deep, deep inside, where my husband has never touched me."

"Here they come now, bitch, a full load of spunk."

"Fill me up, Henry."

They made the appropriate cumming noises, giving Everett his aural show.

When the show was over, Connie said. "Henry said he can fuck me again before I have to leave, but he might need fifteen minutes to get another erection. I'm going to help him. Talk to you tomorrow." Connie hung up.

"Damn, that was fun," Henry said. "Your husband is quite a cuck, then."

"On New Year's Day he watched me fuck four men and three women, with him servicing the cocks of every man who fucked me and licked up all their cum, even when I was fucked in the ass. He sucked three of the men to completion and took a cock larger than yours up the ass. I'd say he's got cuckold stamped on his forehead," Connie said.

"You wild, girl."

"And I like it."

"You serious about the breeding, or just teasing him?"

"I'm thinking about it. Haven't made a decision yet. I'll definitely consider you if my Bull throws me open for business."

******

Henry fucked Connie in the cunt one more time, before we caught a taxi back to the apartment. I told him I'd see him tomorrow.

At the apartment, I showed Connie how to give and take enemas and we emptied her bottom. When we'd both been prepared, I led her back to the bed. She lay down on her stomach and I gave her a nice massage. I got her loose and relaxed, though she was riding a wave of euphoria from her experiences thus far today. She had orgasmed several times today and enjoyed a lot of good fucking. I got her to spread her legs towards the edge of the bed and lubricated her anal portal.

I didn't penetrate her immediately, merely continuing my gentle massage until she seemed limp. As I moved back up her back after rubbing her spectacular ass, my cock made a home in the crevice of her bottom, just touching her. There was some pressure exerted on her sphincter, but not enough to pass through. Enough to keep me lodged there, waiting for her to relax further. I continued rubbing and eventually, all tension left her buttocks and my crown slipped past her defenses.

"I saw what you did there, you sneaky bastard."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not a bit. The anal plug I used for a week really stretched me nicely."

"Are you going to let your husband fuck your ass?" I asked.

"No. I think I'll save it for my other lovers. I'll let Everett fuck my pussy once a week, which is more frequently than he was fucking me, and suck him off occasionally, perhaps if he's been particularly pleasing to me. It's way more than he ever licked me. After learning to suck Andre's cock and Henry's tonight, Everett will be a snap. He'll probably cum easily since he'll be so eager after being caged constantly."

I edged a little deeper.

"Andre fucking my ass scares me a little, and I'm glad Henry didn't try to fuck me there. Your cock seems perfect for the job, it feels very good inside of me," Connie said. She arched her ass up, taking a little more of me.

"What's it like sucking a cock after it's fucked a cleansed ass?" Connie asked, knowing why we'd prepared ourselves.