Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It smells a little muskier, but doesn't taste substantially different than one fresh from a cunt. The lube is water based and doesn't taste bad. Mostly, you'll taste male cum, as there's no female cum mixed in."

"So not much different than swallowing Henry's cum tonight."

"Different, but similar."

"You can go deeper. It doesn't hurt at all. I'm rather enjoying it so far."

I slid all the way in, my balls resting on her bottom.

"You were right about wearing my jewelry out. Henry was a nice guy, but I'm glad you were with. You made me feel safe."

"You're welcome."

"Just think, before the ball, I'd never fucked a man other than my husband, fucked a black man, licked a pussy, been fucked in the ass, engaged in sex with a stranger, or fucked more than one person in a day, let alone three at once. My life has taken some sudden, sharp turns."

I started a slow thrusting in and out, a pace I might be able to maintain fairly long without coming.

"I felt the same way. I'd been with two women other than my wife, both before my marriage. Hadn't been spanked since I was a child, never sucked a cock or fucked a black man or woman, fucked or been fucked in the ass, had sex with more than one person at a time or a day. I thought Marnie would be the last person I would ever have sex with. Now, I've done all those things. I've had sex with three people since the last time I had sex with Marnie on Sunday, if you include Master who made sure I sucked his cock before he left, yet I'm not discontent. Life does take strange turns."

Connie climaxed, moaning softly. "Anal orgasms are just different enough to be special, to make you want to have them again."

"Yes, it's substantially different than when my cock receives stimulation," I agreed. "Will I be seeing you again tomorrow night?"

"Marnie specifically said I may only be with you the one day. I wouldn't want to piss her off too much. She might want to cut me off."

"That makes me think I might see other women the next few nights."

"Who else might she invite?"

"Serena is the obvious one. I've been with Marnie's bisexual girlfriend, Cheryl, and a college coed I met at Club Labyrinth named Victoria. Those would be the obvious choices. I don't think they'd invite Armand and Colette as Armand probably isn't interested in me although he has let me suck his cock and I doubt Colette would come without him."

"I'm betting Serena since she's Andre's submissive anyway." She growled. "Fuck me! I'm cumming again."

"She'd be my top choice as well. Are you still considering becoming Master's submissive?"

"I'm eighty percent sure. There's just that tiny piece of me that says, 'Don't be such an obvious slut. Everyone will know what you're doing.' Yet every day I care a little less, because I sure am enjoying being a slut."

"It does have its rewards."

"Serena told me the orgasms she has as a submissive are better than the ones she had when she wasn't. Even the ones with Andre."

"Other submissives have said the same. It's described as slave heat. Always being ready to be fucked by your Master or someone he gives you to. Always wet, easy to arouse, easy to orgasm, stronger orgasms, need sex more often."

I fucked her faster, wanting to cum. Connie moaned.

"Does it affect men as well?" She whimpered.

"Obviously, I can't cum as often as you can, but I do seem to get more frequent erections and recover faster. I seem to create more cum. I want sex often and enjoy it. You saw how Everett got when you made him your cuckold submissive. I'm definitely a more sexual creature, appreciating sex more. I wouldn't say my orgasms are substantially better or more powerful. I haven't fainted having one, but they seem ten to twenty percent better, and that's something. It may have to with someone else having control of my orgasms. It's like I need to enjoy it more because I don't know when I'll get permission to have another one. Master could have left me here with no relief. It's within the scope of my agreement."

"Are you close?" Connie asked. "I'm real close to another climax and I want to cum with you."

"Fairly close. A little faster and harder and I'll be there."

"Then fuck me."

I fucked her and as soon as I felt her squealed contractions compressing my cock in her bum, I exploded a hot load inside of her, continuing to pump until my own spasms had passed. I rested quietly, holding my weight off her until her own had died.

Feeling my deflating prick being squeezed from its burrow, I told her to roll over with me and switch ends so we could clean each other. She rolled and turned so she was facing my shrinking shaft.

She grabbed it, inspecting it. "Looks okay. Here goes nothing," then sinking her mouth over me and going to the base of my cock. I began to lick and clean the outside of her bung before plunging my tongue through the gaping flesh.

"Fuck, even that feels good," Connie moaned, her sphincter clasping my tongue.

It didn't require a comment, so I kept up my cleaning, leaving a respectable asshole in my wake.

"One thing we haven't done," Connie said, a half question in her tone.

"What?"

"Sixty-nine. I want to keep doing this until you cum in my mouth."

"I'm game," I said, "but then I have to go to sleep because I work in the morning."

"Deal."

I was able to give Connie three more orgasms before I coated her tonsils in my cum. Finished, I cuddled with her, seeking sleep.

"Do you think you can cum twice more tomorrow morning?"

"I should have recovered substantially by then," I responded.

"In addition to the creampie you leave in my cunt for Everett, I want you to cum all over my face so I can wear it home for him."

"Why?"

"I'd never thought of a facial before tonight when Henry asked if I wanted to swallow or take it on my face. I decided a facial was something I wanted to do with you, and not some stranger."

******

Connie didn't shower in the morning. She wanted to go home smelling of lots of sex. The first and larger load of cum I gave to Connie in the morning, went all over her face and in her hair. It was quite thick and goopy. I had to wipe her eyes afterward so she could open them.

"Whoo, Richard. That was quite the batch of baby batter you plastered on my face this morning."

"Faster recovery, more cum," I reminded her. "A benefit of my submission."

I bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her pussy, leaving more cream in her cunt. I handed her some Kleenex in case more dripped into her eyes. Good thing she was parked in the garage and not outside, or it might have frozen on her face. I was fairly sure it would be a firm gel before she reached home. She called me before work to tell me another couple got on the elevator and rode down from the eighth floor to the basement with her.

"I told them it was a present for my husband. They were quite shocked and, I'm sure, thought I was a total trollop, though they didn't say a word. Marnie is right about accepting sluthood. It actually felt rewarding telling them, almost as if I was telling them off for self righteous attitudes. They say over 30 percent of married people have an affair at some point in their marriage. Chances are, one of them has had cum on them at some point or other. Just because they wiped it off doesn't make them better than me, only more discreet, but I'm not trying to be discreet. Everett knows I'm fucking other people."

I laughed. "Good point. I'll talk to you later."

I also sent joint texts to Master and Marnie thanking her for the company and him for the unlimited orgasms. I got a smiley face back.

The board meeting went well. I was packing up my notes and minutes when Henry came over to see me.

"Any chance of Connie being available again tonight?"

"How do you two know each other?" William asked.

"Connie Mason, the young lady sitting at our table at the Fantasy Ball, and I were dining at Tavern on the Green and Henry came in. After noticing Connie's jewelry, he joined us at our table. He invited us to his room for nightcaps," I said. "We joined him for a couple hours."

"I see." Of course, William knew there was something more to the story, but too polite to be obvious in front of Henry.

"It was relatively innocuous," I added. "Connie spent a good part of the time on the phone with her husband."

Henry choked back a snort.

"You did hire me for my discretion, sir," I reminded Bill.

Bill smiled. "I did, didn't I. Very well."

Henry snickered after Bill left. I said, "Connie is unlikely to be available tonight. There is a reasonable expectation of someone else being available, but not necessarily to you. Most of them are free agents. The one who isn't, is answerable to someone else. It's really a question mark. I wouldn't get my hopes up."

"Well, I did enjoy myself more than usual when I come for these things. I shouldn't squawk it's not better."

"That's a good attitude to take."

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Richard."

"You too, Henry."

I caught up to Bill and rode back with him. I was not terribly surprised when Serena came rapping on my door at eight that night. I told her so.

"Yes, Marnie told me you'd have figured it out by now. I can only stay until ten, and I need a creampie for Herbert."

"I should open a bakery," I quipped, "with all the creampies I'm giving away. Just think, 'Richard's Famous New York Creampies' coming soon to a grocery near you."

Serena laughed and she came in and we fucked for a couple of hours. I went to bed immediately after she left. I was getting as much sex as I usually got with Master and Marnie here, more maybe, since there was no restrictions on my orgasms and no one else competing for the cunt I was fucking.

The following day was another board meeting, another company Bill sat on the board at, Joshua Greenbriar's company. Joshua wasn't there as the CEO, but the COO ran the meeting. Joshua had closed a lot of contracts with other companies, governmental entities, and foreign governments over the last six months and they had an excellent quarter, with the next one promising to be better.

"Do you own stock in Joshua's companies, sir?"

"Vested stock options go to all the board members, but I usually keep a five to ten percent stake in his company. I know he does the same to mine. It's why we sit on each others boards."

"He wasn't at yours yesterday."

"He wouldn't be, would he. I held his proxy if it was needed. Do you think you're prepared for the Regulatory Commission meeting on Friday?"

"There's one other thing I planned to look up. A new law passed in the European Union which we might want to examine for how it might affect business in our country, but substantially ready, sir."

"Good man."

"I wanted to thank you for Regina visiting on Sunday night, sir. It was very gracious."

"She said she had a wonderful time. You treated her well."

"She treated me well."

"It was her duty."

"Still very pleasant, sir."

******

Victoria was my visitor that evening, arriving at 7:30, I was just tidying the kitchen.

"Surprise, surprise," I said when I let her in.

"For me too," Vickie said, "I get to spend the night. I'm really looking forward to jumping your bones."

"Can I get you anything?"

"Wine might be nice. I didn't have time to shower before hopping the subway. I feel stinky."

"So perhaps some wine and soaking in the tub instead of a shower?"

"Perfecto."

"Wait here. I'll make everything perfect for you."

I cracked open a bottle of wine, pouring her a glass and handing it to her. I brought the bottle and another glass into the Master bathroom. I started water in the tub, lit about a dozen candles and turned off the light, threw a scented bath bomb into the water and poured myself a glass of wine with the bottle nearby.

Retrieving Vickie from the kitchen, I led her to the bedroom where I divested her of her clothes. I told her to close her eyes and led her into my carefully prepared seduction scene, though I knew it wasn't necessary. She came to jump my bones. I closed the door behind us and told her to open her eyes.

"Oh, wow! Just fucking wow. This looks amazing."

"Madame, if you step into the Jacuzzi, I will bathe you."

She turned to me and kissed me. "You didn't have to do this."

"I know. You were a sure thing, but I couldn't help myself."

She laughed and got into the tub and I climbed in behind her. Using a soft sponge and floral bath gel, I soaped her down, then rinsed her. She was pretty limp when I finished, really relaxing. She was even more relaxed after I shampooed her hair. I had her lean back against my chest and caressed her, paying lots of attention to all of her erogenous zones as I kissed the sides of her neck, her shoulders and ear lobes. I eased her into several nice orgasms, slow and leisurely, over the course of the next forty minutes, adding hot water as necessary.

I helped her out of the tub, dabbed her dry and led her to the bed. She had me sit down on the edge, dropped down to her knees and gave me the best blow job of which she was capable. It wasn't the best I'd ever had, her inexperience showing, but it had to be one of the most devoted and sincere ones I'd ever had. I warned her I was going to cum, and she swallowed all of my spewing cum without hesitation.

Vickie looked up at me when she was done, licking her lips a little. "Marnie told me to give you the very best blow job I could. Was it any good?"

"It was perfect."

"How could it have been perfect? I'm not that good."

"Not perfect in execution, perhaps, but perfect in concept and sincerity. I truly believed you were doing your very best to give me the most exceptional blow job that you could. You put your heart and soul into it, and it can't be more perfect than that."

"You say the sweetest things sometimes."

"I'd like to do the same for you. I want to taste you, your youth, your freshness, all that made you put that effort into pleasing me. Join me in the bed and spread your legs for me. I want you to surrender, let me take you where I can."

She eagerly complied, having experienced some of what I was capable of before. I didn't think of what might follow, the rest of the night, the sex she'd planned. I thought of her and what she'd done for me with her utmost effort, feeling I needed to do for her what she'd done for me.

I took her to the heavens. I explored her as if she were virgin territory, surrendering her secrets to me. I mapped her, laying the path for those to follow, every hidden spot, every nerve, every nook and cranny. I played her, plucking the strings she'd revealed, teasing forth the music. Turned her to a whimpering fountain of need, begging for a release I withheld, stoking her fires, fanning her flames, taking her further than she'd ever gone before. Tipping the first domino, each one tipped, taking another, then two, then four, then eight, accelerating outward, an expanding inferno.

Victoria screamed, calling my name, overcome, crying, sobbing, swept up and a flood of emotions, of sensation, of fire, surrendering fully, completely, entirely. Shaking, shivering, tremors, aftershocks, echos, whimpers, then silent.

"What did you do to me," Vickie whispered, breaking the silence after seconds, minutes, ticked away.

"What you did to me."

"I didn't do that to you. No way."

"Perfect in concept, perfect in sincerity, in earnestness, in desire to please, wrapped up in the training I've received from someone who understands submission so completely, she surrenders to it. Gives all of herself to it. Who looks at the one individual thing that you're doing at that moment and makes it the point, the purpose, the reason for it.

"Not worrying about tomorrow, or the next ten minutes. Not thinking of the sex I want to have with you or what I'll feed you for breakfast. Not how much I want to be inside of you. I put all of that aside and thought, my purpose in this instant in time is to give you a moment of exquisite pleasure. Nothing else matters, nothing else counts, nothing else, only a singular thought, how to make this the very best moment I can.

"I understood how Beth does it, how she's the best anyone has ever experienced. You pointed the way. You didn't know exactly what to do, or how to do it, but you put all your effort into making it the best that you could. I watched you. You were so intent, so consumed by doing all you could for me. All you lacked was the training, training I've received, but you were focused on the singular purpose of doing your utmost, the best that you could. Once I knew that, the rest was putting into practice what I already know.

"Every time I've done this before, even though I knew the techniques, I lacked focus. If I were licking a woman, I might be thinking of how much I wanted to fuck her, or what I needed to do next, or how tired I might be. If I'm sucking Master's cock, I'd be thinking, this is a cock, what am I doing with a cock in my mouth; I'd much rather be with a woman, why can't I fuck my wife instead. All those thoughts, taking me away from what I should be doing in that moment, attempting to provide the greatest amount of pleasure I can. As a submissive sex slave, that's my role, my purpose. Surrender fully to the purpose, the reason for doing, for being. I existed only to give you pleasure at that moment. It was my only thought, not confused by all the other things that confound the issue."

"Well, whatever it was, it worked. Can you do that while fucking me?"

"I don't know. My cock will need to cooperate with my brain. It won't hurt to try. You need to proceed when you want to proceed, when the time seems perfect to you. I'll try to be your fuck toy; aim me when and where you want me."

I slid up beside her and we started to make love, beginning with the kissing. I threw all my effort into the kissing, ignoring my own hard dick and what I wanted to do with it. I responded to Victoria's needs, what she wanted, when she wanted it. At some point, she welcomed me into her body. I listened to it as well as I could, the same as if I were licking her; the depth, the speed, the motions, she responded to the most, ignoring myself, my need to cum. I heard her cry out, call my name again, controlling me. Every motion, whimper, whisper, counter thrust, arch of her back, moan, a message to obey. She called my name again, weeping. Ignoring my cock as long as I could, the pressure building up inside, the ache in my balls, fucking her longer than I'd ever fucked anyone before without stopping or pausing.

"Cum in me," Vickie moaned. "I want you."

Releasing, a geyser, overcome myself, almost fainting, the most exquisite orgasm I'd ever felt, my cock feeling as though it was apart from me, separated from the rest of my body, part of hers now, no longer mine. Tangled in the sheets, sweaty, trembling, one heart pumping, one set of lungs panting, breathless. The last echoes sending shivers through our bodies that seemed to resonate in each other. Quiet except for our breathing.

"Oh, my fucking God," Victoria said. "The absolute best, most awesome sex, I've ever had, bar none. If Marnie is ever stupid enough to give you up, call me. If she was worried about me before, she should worry more now. I'm going to remember that for the rest of my life. The perfect evening; the bath, the licking, the fucking, all perfect."

******

We made love again the next morning, not quite as good; my day already intruding, thinking about work. I did have a job, one paying me lots of money, and I was already ordering my day, unable to ignore everything else as I had last night, to focus that intently. Victoria still enjoyed it, I still enjoyed it, but without the total magic of the night before. I apologized.

"Don't apologize. It was still the second best sex I've had. I'm to give you a message, one which I hate to give you, because I could easily come back tonight, but you're not to orgasm again until you see Marnie. Your Master wants you to save yourself for her."