Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were hoping to follow up on slaves already sold in the records of the individual training centers, but that was out of our hands now. Governmental agencies were getting involved, and we made sure they had all the evidence they'd need to prosecute those who'd taken, trained, sold or bought slaves. Some of the names were a source of some embarrassment to the various countries, involving important political figures in addition to the corrupt law enforcement officers. I also informed them that there had been a number of slaves killed, some by the raiding officers, though most were killed by slavers as they tried fleeing, shooting anything.

Our group of freed slaves were mostly from North Africa, but included a couple of European and American tourists. The Moroccan government was stepping up from the shame of being the headquarters from one of the worst of the traffickers.

Joshua told Beth that her friends who weren't there were hoping to hear from her, including Ranger's Mistress and Miranda. He asked the rest of us to leave. Since most of our work was done, Hibbah asked to come to my room. I took her hand and led her in, forgetting for the moment it was Beth's old room and she might want it back. Then I thought she would prefer to sleep with her Master, so I relaxed and took care of Hibbah's needs.

As we were lying in bed after sex, we heard Joshua crying. We couldn't make out what they were saying to each other without listening at the door, which I wouldn't do. So we wouldn't disturb them, I let Hibbah out through the playroom. Even now, seeing the bondage and discipline equipment seemed to make Hibbah nervous. She passed through it as quickly as possible. I wondered if Beth would have the same response to it now.

******

At 0630 the next morning, I got a FaceTime call from Marnie. She was home, naked in our bed with Serena, Connie and Master. Serena was riding Master's cock. The cuck husbands were waiting beside the bed for Master to fuck their wives.

"It's after midnight here, Richard. This is the first night no one has had to stay at the war room to take care of Mr. Thornhill's business. He told us to get the fuck out of his house and not to come back for two days. You should see the news reports here in the States. They haven't been talking about anything else for the last twelve hours. Your part is still unknown, but I know you're a hero, Richard."

"We're all heroes, Marnie. Nothing would have been accomplished without all of us working together."

"How soon before you come home?"

"I'm not sure at the moment. Even though Joshua got Hannah back, she might need some plastic surgery on her back. I'm to search around for the best in the world and make appointments for all of them. I might have to wait until she gets back."

"How bad was it? Did anyone get branded?"

"I think Beth was about to be when this Abdul guy got shot. They were all struck with a stingray barb multiple times, which leaves some nasty wounds. Beth's were the worst. The others said that Beth tried to make Mahmoud and the others concentrate on her so they'd leave Hannah and Jìngyi alone. She looks pretty bad."

"Poor Beth. Listen, can't Joshua can run his own business now that the raids are done? It's just simple business now, isn't it, not a massive undertaking?"

"Maybe. I haven't talked to him yet. He was crying last night. I don't know why. He might still need some help if he's got their health care on his mind and not business."

"I really want you to hurry home. We both miss you so much. Even your girlfriend, Connie, wants to fuck you again. Are you getting any?"

"I usually have a bedmate five times a week."

Master grabbed the phone. Herbert was cleaning his cock after he orgasmed in Serena's cunt. "You sucking any dick, Cuck boy?"

"No, Master," I laughed. "No queers on the ship. All the men like pussy."

"I don't want you forgetting how to drain my sack, Richard."

"It's just like sucking a lollipop, isn't it? Shouldn't be too hard to pick up again. I could practice on those if you want."

Master laughed. "They don't make lollipops big enough to practice for my dick on."

"Maybe the chef has a big salami in the reefer. If he does, I'll shove it up my ass so I make sure I stay stretched out just for you."

Master laughed again. "You're a funny guy, Richard. I appreciate that about you. That and your fuckable wife."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," I said.

"What exactly was that again? I can't really recall anything you wouldn't do."

"Good night, Master, Marnie. Don't stay up too late."

"That's asking a lot. I have three tasty slut slaves and two cuck bitches needing my cock tonight. It may take a few hours to satisfy them all."

"It's a good thing you have tomorrow off. I hope to see you soon."

******

When I went into Joshua's room, he was alone in bed, sleeping restlessly. I started to creep out when he woke up suddenly. It looked like he hoped it was someone else, because when he saw me, he looked crestfallen.

"Sorry, sir, you're usually up before now."

"I didn't sleep well last night."

"I'm sorry, sir. Was Beth restless?"

"She didn't sleep with me. She said she can't be my submissive anymore."

"She just went through something pretty traumatic. Maybe she'll feel differently later."

"I'm not sure. She said she felt her training had made all men feel like her Masters and she couldn't be obedient to just one. She said she felt more like a whore, where sex has become transactional, and no longer a pleasure for her."

"Perhaps she just needs counseling to get back her equilibrium."

"I don't know. It sounds so final. I'm not even sure if she'll stay on the ship. She may go home after her surgery. By the way, Manuel wants to see all three of them this morning. He wants to do a full physical, make sure none of them are pregnant. Make sure they're told."

"Is that a possibility?"

"None of them were captured with their birth control. All three of them were on the pill. I don't know if they were given anything there. Usually, they don't vaginally fuck the virgins, but the non-virgins were fair game for anything."

"If they were pregnant, do you know what any of them would do?"

"Not a clue. I never really discussed what Beth would do with an unwanted pregnancy. We assumed at some point she'd want children and we'd have them. It's the primary reason I married Miranda. She couldn't have children if she weren't married; not and continue in Congress. Beth figured she could be an unwed mother. No one would care too much. Fuck, I don't know what I'm going to do without her. The first person I ever really fell in love with and this shit happens. I can't imagine my life without her in it."

"Do you love Miranda, sir?"

"I do. More than I imagined I could after I fell in love with Beth. Beth made it easy to love both of them. She doesn't have a jealous bone in her body and loves Miranda as much as I do. Miranda is as broken up over this as I am. I care a great deal for Francesca and Belle too, but it still hurts that Beth is giving me up."

"Is Miranda going back to Washington now, sir?"

"She's coming here for a at least a week first. She has to answer a lot of questions about her disappearance first, but she plans on being here tonight. I think she's coming as much because of Beth as she is me."

"Yes, sir."

I went for breakfast and told the three of them to see Manuel after they ate for a full physical.

"Is he checking to see if we're pregnant?" Jìngyi asked.

"Among other things," I replied.

******

I was working on some follow up on yesterday's raids through the computer when Beth came in.

"I'm just going to grab some personal items from in here," she said.

"You don't want your room back?"

"I can't stay this close to Master. I don't want to give him hope that we can go back to normal. I can't. I'm going to ask to bunk with Jìngyi. We're both out of sorts right now."

I nodded and Beth got some personal items. All of a sudden she was running her hands over my chest and down to my crotch.

"I need someone to fuck me, Richard. Sahar said she enjoyed your fucking."

She slid her hand under my belt and down to my stiffening shaft.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I'm a grown woman. I don't have a collar on, and can do what I want," she said.

She started unbuckling my pants, and pulled my zipper down, giving her hand more room. I groaned.

I tried again. "Maybe you should wait until you've had a chance to sort out your feelings about your captivity?"

"My feelings are I need to fuck someone because I got fucked all the time and I need it now."

Her mouth descended over my cock and in five minutes I was blasting a load down her throat. She kept sucking until I was hard again, yanked my shirt off and shoved my pants to the floor. She sat me on the edge of the bed and climbed over my cock, sinking down until I was balls deep.

Beth rode me hard and fast, not at all as I imagined she'd be. Sahar had fucked me with more finesse than this and I was her first man in months. If Beth wasn't the one doing the pounding, I would have said I pounded her good, but it was the other way around. She climaxed a couple times, moaning loudly.

"Fuck me, Richard, fuck me hard. Dump your cum in me. Ram me, you fucker."

I felt like I was the star in a porno movie. It didn't sound like I remembered or expected Beth to sound. My first sexual experience with Beth had been magical, the best blow job I'd ever had. This felt more like I was getting sexually assaulted; that I was no more to her than a life-sized dildo.

When I climaxed the second time, she quickly cleaned me off.

"Do you want me to take care of you?" I asked.

"Slaves at Mahmoud's never got cleaned off."

"You're not at Mahmoud's."

She looked around as if she was seeing the room again for the first time and her eyes watered up.

"It's not necessary."

She stood up, my cum running down her bare leg, collected her stuff and left. I saw Joshua's face as she exited the room. He looked as if his dog had died.

Beth asked if she and Jìngyi could bunk together and he said I'd take care of it. She kissed him on the cheek and left. His eyes welled up with tears.

"Richard, could I see you for a couple minutes."

"I won't have sex with her again, sir."

"That's not what I'm asking. Whether or not you have sex is up to the two of you. I'm out of it. I need to ask a big favor, Richard. I think it might be a couple months before Hannah is ready to resume her duties. I apologize in advance because I know you'd love to get home, but I'm not doing great right now and I might need your help more than you might think. I'm a little scattered. I don't believe I'm thinking too clearly. Is there any chance you can give me some more time before you go home?"

"I'll check with William, sir, and as long as he feels Master and Marnie are handling his business, I can stay longer."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you, Richard."

"By the way, sir. There's a doctor in Switzerland who many people say is the best cosmetic surgeon in the business today. I pushed and got appointments for all three women in four day's time. They need to get there a day early for paperwork. I've booked the flights out of Malaga, Spain. We just need to get them to Malaga in three days."

He nodded.

******

I contacted William's house phone and Evelyn picked up. "May I speak to William please, Evelyn. It's Richard calling."

"Richard, it's so good to hear your voice. It's been so long. I'll put Master on the phone."

Bill picked up. "Yes, Richard, are you heading home now?"

"If you need me, sir, but there's been developments here. All three women need to have cosmetic surgery for injuries sustained in their captivity. Hannah may also require additional counseling before she's ready to resume her duties. Beth is leaving Joshua, sir, and he's not himself. He doesn't believe he can function without my help at the moment. He asked if I could stay longer. I told him I would if you didn't need me, sir."

"I know Marnie and Andre will be disappointed, Richard, but they're doing fine, so it's not as if I need you. If it helps Joshua, I'm good with it."

"I spoke with Marnie and Richard this morning, just after midnight your time and told them I might need to stay a little longer."

"We'll probably manage without you, but just so you know, after we wrap up some things here left over from this business, we'll probably head out to California for a couple months. Depending on when you finish up with Joshua, you may need to join us there."

"I understand, sir. Thank you."

Marnie and Master might still be sleeping in today considering how busy they were last night. I texted saying I would be staying here indefinitely and I'd talk to them later.

******

At a muster before supper, Joshua recognized everyone who'd worked so hard to accomplish all we had in the last month. He started with Ranger, and I found he had a Mistress like I did once. That surprised me, because he didn't strike me as submissive at all.

Joshua recognized Sahar next. She winced when he kissed her on the cheek. Since she'd informed me she'd hoped to join Beth and her Master in their bed, I could see she wasn't there quite yet. I wondered what she'd do if Beth left Joshua. Would she feel it gave her freedom to pursue Beth herself, or would it fuck everything up since Beth seemed determined to fuck every cock out there now.

When Joshua told Sahar she could ask for anything she wished, she looked at Beth. Perhaps she didn't know Beth was no longer Joshua's to give. She didn't ask for Beth, though. She asked for Joshua not to destroy the mockup of Mahmoud's headquarters in The Bahamas. That was a head scratcher for me. I mean, it wasn't even a real building, although it wasn't poorly built. It's not like you could move into it.

I was the next person Joshua called forward. That surprised me because I hadn't done any fighting. I was essentially a glorified gopher; go-for this, go-for that, do this. I moved up front. He recognized me for my sleepless nights and teased me for giving so many orgasms of the women of his crew. Hey, it was my job to be pleasing. He said I'd agreed to stay longer and thanked me for all the ideas I'd had. I'm glad I contributed. It was the same as when I'd saved the women in New York, on a much larger scale, and with a lot less ass fucking. He thanked my co-workers too, which was good. They'd worked as hard as I did. I should get them gifts personally thanking them for their efforts.

Joshua named all the people on his crew who'd participated in the assault, giving each of them recognition and promising a good bonus for all of their assistance in recovering our captives and freeing so many young women. Then he mentioned those left behind to wait and wonder. The people who manned the ship every day, doing more with less as their shipmates were gone, and the wives, friends and lovers who worried about the dangers their loved ones faced.

I was surprised he remembered to thank Bill Thornhill, and my wife and Master, for all they'd done. I learned even more about some of the things they'd arranged, the shelters, the food and clothing for the newly freed slaves, things I hadn't had time to worry about because I was so busy coordinating the raids themselves. I'd have to tell them later that the crew recognized all the hard work they'd done.

He ended with the news that because of all our efforts, we'd managed to break up the largest human trafficking network in the world, something governments hadn't been able to do. The problem of human trafficking wasn't ended, but at least one major player had been toppled. He told everyone there was a barbecue and lots of booze on the helicopter deck and to have a good time.

Beth started crying again. Sahar quickly noticed her and took her away. Joshua looked on sadly. So much pain.

******

I was about to fall asleep when Sahar joined me in my room, coming through the playroom, so as not to disturb Joshua and Miranda, who'd joined us earlier, flown in from where she'd been hiding in Europe. I don't think they were fucking; they seemed to be talking.

Sahar quickly took off her clothes and slid into bed with me.

"I thought you were with Ranger now?"

"I've fucked him, and probably will again, but honestly, you're the better lover."

That made me feel good. I guess I tended to compare myself unfavorably to Master because of his big cock, but it did seem that women seemed to enjoy my company. I started to go down on Sahar. She grabbed my hair and pulled me off her pussy.

"Not yet. I'd like to talk first."

I moved back up and loosely held her, prepared to listen.

"Have you had sex with Beth yet?"

"Yes."

"What was it like?"

"It was kind of rough and hurried, almost savage."

"Was she the best fuck you've ever had?"

"Not even close. When I was on board in Norway, she gave me the best blow job I've ever had. This time was nothing like that one. I'd even call it desperate, like she couldn't make me cum fast enough."

Sahar nodded. "She's fucked up. She's not the same."

"I'm pretty sure she's going to leave Joshua. Not just abandon her submission, but leave, go back to the States when she's finished with her cosmetic surgery."

"Doesn't she love him anymore?"

"I think she still loves him. I don't think she wants to be around him the way she is now. I'm not sure she wants to be around anyone the way she is now. She feels tarnished, I think, not worthy of being loved anymore."

"I understand that feeling. Beth is the first person who made me feel like I could be loved again."

"If you want to talk about it..."

"No! Fuck no."

"Not the details. I understand that, but how it made you feel."

"Thinking about those feelings brings up this well of blackness, of despair. I was nothing but hate and death because of those feelings. I despised myself and everyone else. I don't want to think about or feel those things again. It was hate that kept me from killing myself. It was only the kindness of everyone around me which has started to heal me. That, and my desire and need to protect the other freed slaves. If they couldn't protect themselves, I had to do it for them. If anyone tried to enslave them again, I was going to kill everyone. I was surprised when they taught me how to shoot and fight. I thought if they only knew how willing I was to use it against them, they wouldn't dare teach me a thing."

"I wonder if that isn't part of Beth's problem. It sounds as if she was so strong when taken by Mahmoud. She did all she could to protect Hannah and Jìngyi, and now that they're safe, she doesn't need to be strong, and despises herself for what they did to her, what they made her do and become."

Sahar looked at me like I'd just pulled a rabbit out of a hat. She smiled at me and started pushing me down to her sex. "It seems to me you have something you need to be doing right now. I want you to make me feel real good. Don't stop until I tell you."

She didn't tell me to stop for a very long time, then she fucked me, and wonder of wonders, fell asleep beside me, making me fuck her again when she woke up. I was thankful she didn't kill me in my sleep when she woke up beside me.

******

"If Beth wants sex from you again," Sahar said, "don't do it."

"I wasn't planning to."

"I don't mean don't have sex at all. I mean fuck her like you just fucked me. Tell her the only way you'll have sex with her is if she'll let you fuck her this way; not the way she wants. She needs to remember what real, loving, sex is, the way she used to do it. Tie her down if you have to. We have to find Dr. Kline."

As soon as we showered and dressed, that's what she did.

We went to his room before breakfast and knocked on his door. He opened it, looking as if he'd just showered himself.