Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She can't go too soon. She needs to go for her cosmetic surgery," I said.

"Beth can go for her cosmetic surgery later. In fact, it may be necessary to put more scars on her."

"What do you mean?" Joshua said.

"It may be necessary to use the stingray barb on her again. That is the last thing I want to do, and hopefully, it won't be needed."

"I can't let you do that to Beth," Joshua said. "It's never going to happen."

"You're not her Master any more," Sahar said.

"I'm still responsible for her. I brought her on this cruise and I need to bring her back the same as how I got her."

"You've already failed. She's not the same as you found her. She's something else entirely, Joshua. I think it's possible to get her back, but if you want the Beth we had pre-Mahmoud, she needs her spine back."

"She hasn't finished treatment yet," Joshua said. "Professor Kline still plans to hypnotize her."

"And with treatment, Beth will probably stop sucking your shit covered cock, quit asking men and women for sex, and wait to be asked, though if the right assholes ask her, she might still fuck herself into trouble. You may get Beth to agree to be reasonably faithful to one man, but it won't be you as her Master. You and I both know the second you raise your hand to her, she'll drop to her knees and beg to be fucked, or ask you to piss in her mouth. I know. I was like that for the longest fucking time. That's not the Beth that was. That's the Beth that is."

"It doesn't have to be me. It could be some other man who loves her."

"Who loves her more than the people on this ship, Joshua? Does anyone love her more than you?" She looked down at the deck, then looked up at him, anger flaring. "Does anyone love her more than me?" Joshua looked at Sahar, shocked. "That's right, Joshua. I love her. There was no way I was going to let those animals have her. I love her. The reason I started fucking men is because the women willing to share your bed with you, got to spend the most time with Beth. I was willing to fuck men again so I could spend more time with her.

"Do you think I want to hurt her? If she leaves the safety and security of this ship, as twisted up as she is now, do you think she's safe from the other monsters in this world, that she won't end up with some bastard who will hurt her? That's why Yasmine has Björn as her Master; to keep her from some bastard who would hurt her. Beth has talked about abandoning her degree and her career. What the fuck does that leave her?"

"What do you know about psychology?" Miranda asked.

"I know fuck all about psychology. I know killing and I know slavery. I was a slave for four fucking years, one year to a demon who made Mahmoud look like a saint, Fritz Fucking Schultz. Beth told me what he planned to do to you and her. The same as he did to me." Tears started overflowing Sahar's eyes. "Beth was ready to die. The second she didn't have to worry about Hannah and Jìngyi, she was planning on killing Schultz or die in the attempt. It would have been better than what he would have done to her or planned for you. She can't even talk about it, any more than I can."

"What would you do if you had Beth in The Bahamas?" I asked.

"I'd work her ass off until she collapsed in exhaustion every day, threatening to use a paddle or even the stingray barb on her until she dropped. Make her live and sleep in Mahmoud's room every night. I'd spank her and ignore her pleas for mercy until she quit begging to be fucked or pissed or shit on. The same thing that made her beg for those things can be used to make her quit begging. I'd cut her off from sex of any kind, especially from men, and I'm not saying that because I'd like to fuck her. She won't be fucking me either, not until she's willing to fight, but men made her this way, and she needs to be unmade by someone else until she can stand up to men again. When she finally ignores everything I'm doing and tells me to kill her or go fuck myself, we'll be close to getting our old Beth back.

"If you want to check up on her, send women. Send Lynn, or Roberta, or Miranda or Sherry. Send Hannah or Jìngyi after they've completed treatment. Send Fatima or Hibbah or Yasmine, but don't send a man. Keep them off the island.

"If you can't order her to go, push her to go. Tell her she needs to confront her fears, and her fears are at Mahmoud's. Since that doesn't exist anymore, The Bahamas is where she needs to go. I'm certain of it."

"The hospital in Switzerland is expecting three patients," I said. "They're supposed to leave tomorrow."

"Fatima, Farah and Yasmine still carry scars, send one of them, or all of them," Sahar said. "If you want Beth back the way she was, she needs to go to The Bahamas. I don't know how long it will take. You should continue with your cruise, continue working on your business, doing whatever you were doing before this happened. When she's ready, she'll either return to you or go back to school."

"Sir," I told Joshua. "I'm no psychologist either. But Sahar has made other observations about Beth and her behavior which seemed to be spot on. If Professor Kline thinks it wouldn't hurt her, perhaps you ought to consider it."

"I won't make her go, but if you can convince her to go on her own, I'll ensure she gets there. I need to make sure Ranger gets back to Florida tomorrow anyway."

Sahar and I went looking for Beth. We searched her room, the spas, the gym, the mess, and didn't find her. We finally found her in the Stern Room and she was standing at the back rail, still naked from her sex with Joshua, staring at the water churning behind the ship.

"Do you want to jump?" Sahar asked.

"I was thinking about it," Beth replied.

"Because you sucked a shitty cock?" Sahar asked. "Great reason for killing yourself."

"It's not just that."

"Of course not. What did I tell Johanna after she was gang raped?"

"Not to give her rapists the rest of her life."

I didn't know who Johanna was or anything about her. It might be something I might need to find out about, since Sahar mentioned her.

"Are you surrendering the rest of your life to Mahmoud? By all means, climb over the rail and give him what he didn't take from you, throw it away. Or do you want to find your way back to your own life?"

"I don't know how."

"I know it's not jumping into the sea. You need to face your fears. I want you to go to The Bahamas with me, to the training site where we trained."

"Why? When?"

"Now, to confront your demons. To go back to Mahmoud's, the only part of it that exists. It will be hard. I'll drive you as you've never been driven before. Part of the reason for all the exercise I do is to exorcise my own demons. I will be cruel. You will hate me before we're done. You need to transfer your hate to someone other than yourself. You can hate me instead."

"I don't want to hate you," Beth said.

"I don't want you to hate me, but you can't love me if you hate yourself. You can't love anyone. I know this better than anyone else. Will you go?"

Beth looked at Sahar. "I will go with you."

"Excellent. Go tell Joshua you're going to The Bahamas with me."

"Okay. What do I need to bring?"

"Nothing. I will pack everything we need, including clothes. Go now. Tell him you're leaving tomorrow and you hope to return more like yourself."

Sahar waited until Beth left. "Richard, tell Pierre I'm going to need enough non-perishable food to last for two weeks. What time were the women going to leave to go to Switzerland?"

"Their jet leaves at noon. The helicopter was leaving at 0800 tomorrow to take them to Málaga."

"The food should be stowed on the helicopter by 0730. You've already arranged for Ranger to fly back tomorrow?"

"Mr. Thornhill is sending his private jet to Málaga tomorrow. The crew will be dropping Ranger off in Ocala," I said, "then flying back to New York. "

"The food will need to go on Mr. Thornhill's jet. Arrange for transportation to Joshua's island for two, and regular resupply of the food needed for two people every two weeks."

"I can manage that."

"You might want to ask Joshua if he wants to send one of the others to Switzerland to replace Beth. Fatima might need it the most, but that's a decision for someone else."

"If I don't see you before you go, Sahar, I was very pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Thanks for the fucking. I have some expectation I might be able to regularly fuck men in the future some time."

"Thank you. I enjoyed it, even the night you spent in my bed."

She grinned at me. "I never once got the urge to kill you."

"For which I'm extremely thankful."

I went back to Joshua's cabin and it was discussed with Yasmine, Fatima and Farah and the respective parties in their life, who would go to Switzerland in Beth's stead. Fatima didn't want to leave if Joshua was going to sail again. She wanted to continue learning ship handling from the Captain.

"I can get surgery done anytime," Fatima said. "I've lived with it this long and it doesn't affect anything I do. Hell, Pierre and Edgar don't even care when they fuck me that my back is scarred."

Björn wasn't sure Yasmine was ready to be away from her Master for any substantial length of time, which meant Farah was going. Even though the hazard of slavers had been greatly abated, Joshua sent Ethan and Buck to go with the three women for protection. Angelique was going with Hannah, not wanting to be parted from her wife again so soon after her freeing. Professor Kline went, wanting to keep up Hannah's and Jìngyi's mental recovery while the surgeon took care of their physical recovery.

******

The following morning, Sahar, Beth, Ranger, Professor Kline, Ethan, Buck, Angelique, Hannah, Jìngyi, and Farah left for Málaga. They would be splitting up there, only the first three going to Florida, the rest heading for Switzerland. It would be three weeks before the ones who went to Switzerland returned to the ship, meeting it in Dubai. Professor Kline returned to Florida, having completed most of Hannah's and Jìngyi's counseling while they were in Switzerland. They would have video sessions once weekly as long as they needed them, plus instructions to contact him in the event of emergencies. I wouldn't see Sahar and Beth again before I left the ship, almost seven weeks after they left.

Before they left, I hugged Beth and Sahar. Beth thanked me for showing her how to enjoy sex again, although Sahar promised her she wouldn't be enjoying sex for a long time. I gave Ranger a bonus check from Joshua for all the help he provided and he was surprised it was a quarter million dollars. Miranda and Joshua also said goodbye to Beth and they hugged her for a long time.

Joshua began his around the world cruise again. His previous schedule had gone to hell after the women were taken, essentially throwing it off by about five weeks. The next legs had all been rescheduled when Joshua was free to sail again. Joshua spent a lot of time with Miranda during the first week, when nothing new had been scheduled. He'd had no new stops planned until the ship got to Muscat in Oman, with more business planned for Dubai. Eventually, Miranda needed to go back to Washington, D.C., and she left from Athens ten days after she came aboard and Joshua was essentially, alone.

Joshua was lonely after she left. He was without his main slave, Beth, the one he'd begun the cruise with, and his wife. Neither Frances or Belle could sail with him, both having jobs of their own. He didn't lack for company if he wanted it. Most of the women except my Mother, Fatima, and the two married ex-slaves were happy to have sex with him if he wanted it, but he frequently didn't. About once or twice a week, he'd clean the pipes, but they seldom spent the night. He seemed a lost man to me.

Ateefah delivered a baby boy five days after Beth departed for Florida, and I set aside a small cabin as a nursery. It was easier to do with all of the other people gone. Both Henderson and James accepted the children as their own, making the two freed slaves and mothers, very happy. In Dubai, when the Swiss group rejoined us, the extra security Joshua had brought aboard after the attacks in France, left for their normal duties with Smitty's group and we suddenly had guest cabins again.

Without the pressure of planning an assault, Joshua's business became normal, about the same as I did for Mr. Thornhill before I left, except in more foreign countries. Joshua had agents in the various countries we planned to visit who arranged meetings with the people Joshua needed to meet. I tended to the agendas normally, plus getting information on the people he'd be meeting to make his meeting go smoother.

I could handle most of it in five to six hours per day, which gave me plenty of time to exercise. Since I wasn't familiar with firearms, Edgar started teaching me. He wanted me to know in case we ever had to repel pirates. I started going through the Hogan's Alley drills, and renewed my practice of Aikido, engaging in sparring matches with the other men on the ship.

Of my former assistants, Delphine alone, continued working with me during the day, handling Joshua's business. Joshua thought it might be beneficial to have someone who could help Hannah carry the load in the event she didn't feel up to handling all of it when she got back.

I didn't lack for bed companions most of the time. Delphine, without either of her two normal lovers for three weeks, sometimes spent the night with me, although as frequently, she shared one of the other women's beds. I didn't lack for other companions either, being somewhat popular with the ladies, something Marnie often teased me about when I talked to her.

About three times a week, I called Marnie and spoke to her, speaking to Master as well, half the time. With the widening time zone differences, it was frequently the evening before where they were, when I called them in the morning. It usually meant I caught Marnie fucking Master, or one of their other bed companions. Approximately one week after the rescue, Bill went to California with his family taking Marnie and Master with him. He planned to stay for two to three months. This added another three hours time difference to our conversations.

During one such conversation, where Master was fucking Marnie lying down from behind, Marnie said, "Master sold me last night. I was auctioned off to the highest bidder."

Of course, since she was getting fucked by her favorite cock at the time, the conversation was a little rougher than this, interspersed with moans, whimpers, mewls, and panting as Marnie climaxed on his big dick. In moments where she wasn't speaking, I could sometimes hear the slurping, sucking sounds of their sex and I had an erection, listening to it.

"He can't sell you."

"Let me be more specific. They had a poker game in Fresno at Chen's and Janet's house. I had to serve the players at the game as a naked slave, sucking the cocks of the winners of each hand, and at the end of the game, each of my fuck holes was sold to the highest bidder for a minimum of fifteen minutes or to an orgasm, whichever came last. I was airtight, with Jerry in my cunt, Scott in my ass and Scott's dad, Dan, in my mouth. Becky was sold too. She'd delivered her child and this was the first time she'd been sold at one of the poker games since she had her baby."

I remembered the descriptions of the poker games and also remembered Master didn't play poker.

"What was Master doing? Was he learning to play poker?"

"Fat chance," Master said in the background.

"No, he was fucking Julia, Scott's wife," Marnie said. "I took her place as the poker slave, so Scott let her fuck Master."

"How's Scott's and Julia's new house coming along?" They'd been preparing to take down the old house just as soon as Lisa and Becky delivered, before I left home.

"It's about half way completed. They think they'll be able to move in at the end of April, beginning of May."

"Have you been to Brianna's yet?"

"A couple times. Chantelle's about six months into her pregnancy. She looks radiant. All three of them are excited they're finally going to be having a child they consider their own. Of course, Madeline is excited to have Master living in the guest house again. She gets to spend more time with him. She also got to spend time with Cedric, so she's happy. Bill asked Shasta if Cedric could stay with us during Easter break. She's thinking about it."

"Well, it sounds as if you're having fun," I said. "I should get going."

"Have you heard anything about Beth yet?"

"Food gets delivered every couple weeks. Miranda has been to see her, along with Francesca and Belle. Sahar said she's not ready yet."

"I hope she gets better."

"Joshua does too. He's not doing all that great."

"I'll talk to you later, Richard. I love you."

"I love you too, Cuck boy," Master said in the background.

"You just love fucking my wife," I replied, laughing.

"Not true. I love fucking you, too."

******

About four weeks after Hannah and Jìngyi got back, Hannah started picking up her duties for Joshua. She took it slow, sliding into it a little bit at a time. She even resumed her Dominant duties over Angelique and Delphine, though she tended to be a little more submissive to Joshua than she used to be. Not to the point where she took his collar, nor that Joshua would have put one on her. As we approached Singapore around the end of April, I was getting ready to ask Joshua to send me back to Bill. I figured between Hannah and Delphine, there wasn't anything they couldn't handle anymore.

I got a call from Master. I usually got calls from Marnie, and Master would converse on her phone if he had something to say. This one was from his phone.

"Hello, Master, how can I help you."

"Richard, I'm so sorry, man. I don't know how to tell you this."

"Tell me what? Is Marnie hurt?"

"Not hurt, pregnant." There was a long pause on my end. Just like that, he wasn't my Master anymore. He was just another guy who fucked my wife. "Richard?"

"How far along is she?" I asked.

"Six weeks."

No fucking chance the child was mine. I hadn't fucked Marnie since early February.

"She was on birth control," I said.

"Apparently she forgot her birth control pills when we came to California and she didn't get a new prescription. If she'd told me, I wouldn't have fucked her bareback until she was on something, Richard. I wouldn't have let her fuck anyone else. I swear to you, I had no fucking clue."

"Is it yours?"

"Most likely. I fuck her ninety-five percent of the time, but she's fucked six or seven other men, including Bill, Sam, some of those guys in Fresno."

"Where is she?"

Master pointed the phone at Marnie who was strung up from an attachment point in Bill's guest house. She had a dozen welts on her backside and she was softly sobbing.

"Hold the phone up to her face so I can talk to her."

In a second I was looking at her tear streaked face. "Why?" I asked. "All I wanted was to have my own kids. I didn't ask for much more than that. I let you fuck other people. All I asked was that you continue to love me and that I have my own children with you. Why?"

"I was ashamed to tell anyone that I forgot my pills and it took longer to fill the prescription in California than I thought it would take and then I just kind of forgot about it."

"You're ashamed to tell people you forgot your birth control pills but not ashamed to be fucked in all three fuck holes in public. How fucking twisted is that? You knew how important this one thing was to me. You tell me you love me, then you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry, Richard. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Yeah, right!" She started crying harder.

Turning the phone back to himself. Andre started talking again. "Richard, I'm so fucking sorry. I promised you I'd never do anything to hurt you or your marriage. We're leaving for New York tomorrow. I'm moving out of your home. As soon as you get back, I'm quitting my job with Bill. I'll be out of your life forever. I hope I haven't destroyed your marriage."