Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 13

Story Info
Richard helps Beth as problems start, has his own.
15.1k words
3.93
11.3k
9

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

This chapter is also closely aligned with My Descent into Slavery, Chapter 3. Both don't have to be read, to understand the story, but this is more Richard's point of view which allows things to happen and be discussed outside Beth's knowledge. Richard's part in the women's rescue comes to fruition. Beth's problems begin to manifest themselves. A different disaster befalls Richard. This chapter contains oral, lesbian, and anal sex. STD's and COVID don't exist in my fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial services. Mistakes remain mine alone.

Ch 13 - Another Disaster

My part in the rescue was pretty much over by this point. There were a few other things I was able to help with, such as helping find grapnel equipment, but I had no part in any of the training. Sahar was gone, training with the others. Several women still found their way into my bed, Yasmine, Kelly and Delphine perhaps the most frequently given our frequent contact.

We were still coordinating efforts with Bill, so I had frequent conversations with Master or Marnie, or I'd occasionally speak to Serena or Connie who were helping on their end, less frequently their husbands as they had their own jobs. Master occasionally sent videos of him fucking Marnie or of her sucking his cock or him licking her cunt. They were usually short, mere reminders they were a part of my life.

Our efforts started to move in the direction of shutting down the human trafficking network entirely at the same time Beth was rescued. We sifted through all the people who had been bribed and corrupted and found people in law enforcement either just above or below them who appeared to be clean. It was helpful that the Traffickers had kept such precise records. Leave it to a German like Shultz to make our jobs easier. We made preliminary inquiries without discussing any details with the people involved, keeping the fiction that it was a huge drug trafficking network they'd be going after who had corrupted their bosses or underlings. We let them start initial planning without giving them names, dates and places.

The information they'd need to make the raids would come suddenly when there was a large supply of drugs on hand to bust the criminals with, so just be prepared for a relatively short notice, perhaps no more than a day or even less. They were given the names of the crooked officers and politicians first, who'd condoned the drug traffickers, who needed to be arrested about an hour before the raids were made. It had to be timed so the criminals weren't warned prior to their own raids by the arrests of their crooked contacts, nor time for news reports of corrupt politicians and crooked police officers were arrested.

Our seriously good hacker, Anatoly, started looking into the finances of several other Interpol officials to see if it was possible more of them were profiting from the human trafficking, beginning with Schultz's partner, Geraldo, and the bosses up to three levels above Geraldo and Schultz. He was unable to find anything which would indicate a problem. No one was living above their means, and their public accounts looked clean. He was unsure about hidden accounts which might only be identified with a number, as opposed to a name.

What Edgar and Sahar told Schultz as he was tortured was that his own people would be looking for him, because they knew he was somehow involved, but Interpol hadn't been told anything about Schultz. As far as they were concerned, he'd fallen off the face of the earth when Congresswoman Ward-Greenbriar disappeared, although her disappearance was puzzling people everywhere. Because two people scheduled to speak at a Human Trafficking Conference had vanished together, made them seem related, but to what extent, no one knew.

We had everything arranged for worldwide raids, but a snowstorm in the Atlas Mountains was delaying our attack for a day. Fortunately, we hadn't sent out the signal for the raids before they informed us the weather was shit there.

******

The closer it got to the day Beth and the others would be branded, the jumpier Joshua got. He knew it would be stupid for them to make the attack too soon because of the potential for slaves being killed if we weren't prepared. He breathed a huge sigh of relief when the assault team finally made it to Europe and started dispersing to make their way to Mahmoud's location.

Professor Kline came with the assault team, but he was diverted to the ship where he'd help do grief counseling for the friends of those we might lose, or for the freed slaves. Bill was opening up some more centers around the world like the one he'd opened in New York for Malai and the others I'd helped free. Instead of his own money, we were siphoning money from Schultz's illicit accounts. Money was still pouring in as slave auctions were still being held in various places around the world. The homes first occupants were to be the ones we hoped to free worldwide, where women who'd been enslaved would have a home until their families were found, or they'd recovered sufficiently to live on their own.

******

When they needed to hold up our attack for a day, Joshua was going nuts. He was pacing, asking for constant updates. It was hard to get anything done. I got Mom and Björn to take Joshua down to the gym and start exercising his ass off to reduce the stress. I suggested Sherry give him a mild sedative in his bottled water. Nothing to put him to sleep, but enough to reduce his anxiety.

Everyone on the ship had someone they cared about on the assault or captive. Half of the crew worshipped Beth, and both Jìngyi and Hannah were popular with everyone. Manuel had gone on the assault, though he would come in after the building was cleared to render medical care, so Sherry, Mom and Yasmine were worried for him, with Björn only a little less so.

Fatima had gone, so both Björn and Pierre, her submissive, were worried for her. I think Björn looked at her like a daughter, as he was so proud of all she'd accomplished. The freed slaves were worried for their counselor, Beth, and for their sister, Sahar. Kelly was worried for Roberta and Jìngyi in addition to Beth. Henry had gone, so Maahnoor was worried for her husband. She had given birth to a baby girl while Henderson was training for the assault. Henderson was one of the snipers, so unlikely to see too much combat, but he hadn't met their daughter yet.

Maahnoor was still worried that Henry might not accept another man's child as his, so she was hoping for the best as he was gone. Hibbah and Sherry had delivered the baby. James hadn't gone because he didn't have the requisite combat skills, and Ateefah was only a week or two away from delivering herself. Without having Henry's potential acceptance or rejection as an example, Ateefah was worried about James and her baby as well. Both James and Ateefah were helping to care for the child in the makeshift nursery, along with Maahnoor and Hibbah. James seemed to care for Maahnoor's child, but that wasn't his, so she remained concerned. It really was like a family.

Twelve hours before our raid was scheduled, word went out to the select few who'd been chosen to lead the worldwide raids. At that time, they were notified that it wasn't drug traffickers they'd be raiding but human traffickers. They were warned that there would be innocent, enslaved women at the training centers, and due to the corruption previously found, that there should be a communications blackout. Any officer attempting to use phones should be detained until after the raid. The men making the assaults should be warned just before they went in that they were raiding slave training centers and not to shoot any naked women who were found there. We had trucks filled with food, clothing and interpreters ready to roll up on the training centers after the raids started for feeding and clothing the women found.

We'd done everything in our power to make sure everything went smoothly. All we could do now was pray. I saw a few people doing so.

******

Yasmine came to my room three hours before the attack was supposed to happen, before dawn. She woke me by climbing into bed with me.

"Your mother thought you were tense last night, Monsieur, and thought I could help."

"You probably can help me, but I'm not sure how good I'll be for you," I said, sitting up. "I can't pay the proper amount of attention you deserve. My concentration won't be on sex. It will be on the safety of the others."

"You do not need to pleasure me, Monsieur. I will pleasure you."

Her mouth sank over my shaft. Fuck that felt good. She had me erect in no time, and I laid my head back on my pillow and let it happen. She was good, not in Beth's or Marnie's stratosphere, but Connie's or Serena's for sure. In twelve minutes, she had me shooting a heavy special delivery down her throat. I expected her to stop there, but she sucked me until I was hard again, then mounted me, doing all the work. She could do something with her cunt muscles I'd never felt anyone else do before, like clinging tightly to my cock as she went up as if milking me, then relaxing and sinking down on me. It was a remarkable feeling and I enjoyed every moment of it. She enjoyed it too, climaxing a few times as she fucked me so I didn't feel like a total piece of garbage. It took a little longer this time, with the same end result, a payload of white cream filling her nice, tight pussy.

So far, I hadn't done anything, but the least I could do was clean up, so I lapped my spunk up, giving her two orgasms in the process. Nothing special, but at least getting her off again. I didn't think I'd go to sleep again, so got up, Yasmine joining me in the shower. I peeked into Joshua's room and he was already up, pacing again. We entered the room.

"When is it supposed to happen again?" Joshua asked.

"According to Edgar's plan, they'd start at roughly 0630 our time. It's an approximate time, because it's important everyone have a guard in their sights before they pull the triggers. They can't afford for one to be missed and give the alarm. Things get a lot hairier if anyone gives an alarm. They worry someone might start killing the slaves."

"Why?"

"A few reasons; one they're witnesses, two, we don't want them to die and they might use that against us. They kill a few and say they'll kill the rest unless we break off the assault. They're going to know as soon as the attack starts, it's probably you who's funded it. You offered a half billion dollars for the three women. Those threatened first after a few others are killed, may be our women, sir. Can we continue the assault if they've got knives to their throats or guns to their heads? It also means our guys will perhaps start administering first aid to the injured, taking themselves out of the fight. If they've prepared to brand our women, they may go ahead and brand them, just because they can."

"Shit!"

"Everyone else is raiding at the same time, 0530 UTC, all over the world. Hopefully, it means they won't be alerted that way either; some other location able to let everyone else know they're being raided. I'm no military man, sir, but it seems like a good plan. Silent and in the dark, hopefully while most are asleep in Morocco, but a surprise everywhere."

Joshua nodded and kept pacing.

With about a half hour left to go, people started showing up at his room. We let them in. They were going through the same thing we were. First were Angelique and Delphine, then Maahnoor, with the baby, who she was suckling. Pierre brought food for everyone, then stayed, worried about Fatima. Björn, Lynn and Sherry weren't far behind. I thanked Mom for sending Yasmine. She smiled at me. Most of our hard core military guys were in the fight. Only the ship handlers and women still remained, and most of them were crowded into the room as dawn approached.

Our attackers had a communications blackout except for their internal coms. We wouldn't know what happened, for good or ill, until it was over. Given the superiority of our numbers, I expected we'd come out on top, but the cost might be more than we wished to bear, as witnessed by the loved ones crowded into Joshua's quarters.

0700 rolled around, then quarter after, then half after, and hour after the raid was supposed to start. The sun was breaking the Eastern sky and still no word.

"How long does it take?" Joshua asked.

"As long as it takes, sir. How much of a surprise did they have. How close to 0630 did the assault begin. How many men were awake, how many are fighting. Have they found everyone, killed the bad guys, saved the slaves. How many wounded are there and what wounds need to be tended. They can't call if there are still bad guys alive, even if it looks like we've won. It's a recipe for extra dead or injured."

Around 0745 Master got a call on his phone. He put on speaker for the others in the room. He answered the phone.

"Is Beth all right? Did we save them, Edgar?"

"Hello, Master." It was Beth's voice. The room broke out in cheers.

Joshua broke into tears. "Are you okay?"

"I'm a little the worse for wear," Beth said, "but I'm still kicking. Hannah and Jìngyi are a little better, but we're all anxious to get out of here."

"Helicopters are on the way for the women and injured. Trucks are coming for the rest. I can't wait to see you."

"I've missed you too, sir."

Apparently, Edgar took the phone because his was the next voice we heard. "Joshua it went better than we had any right to expect. Two of ours with minor wounds, one slave wounded. I think the crappy weather actually helped for most of this. Abdul and Mahmoud are captured and can be questioned about where they sold their slaves. Any word on the attacks on the other training centers?"

"We haven't heard anything yet. What happened at your end?"

"Everyone who was clearly a guard is dead. Those we had questions about are still asleep. We're hoping Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi or the other slaves can help sort through the rest. We're not going to leave any slaver survivors to pick up where Mahmoud left off. I've got men wiring this place to blow sky high when we're done here. I'd like to let you chat with Beth some more, but she's still receiving treatment and we still have a lot of things to do."

"What happened to her? What did they do to her? Was she branded?"

"Sir, you're going to be pissed when you see her. She's got slave jewelry piercings, and her back and bottom suffered from the sting ray barb, more than either Hannah or Jìngyi. Hannah and Jìngyi both said Beth took the brunt of it, trying to keep them safe. She's damaged, she'll need some doctoring, Joshua, but on the whole, she looks okay. She's still got a bit of sass to her. Sir, you'll be happy to hear Beth bit Randy Andy's cock off and he's dead."

"That asshole was there claiming his blood money? Good, I'm glad he's dead. We've got food and clothing on the way. It should be there within the hour. The Moroccan government has set up a shelter for all of the freed slaves. The helicopter pilots will be bringing them to Casablanca escorted by soldiers, where the shelter has been set up. Interpreters, doctors, psychologists and government officials will all be there. The last three birds are for you and those returning to the ship. The trucks bringing the food and clothing will take all remaining combatants to Fes, where they can catch planes back to the States."

"Yes, sir. We'll be back as soon as we can leave. We'll see you then."

******

It was about five hours before the first helicopters started arriving carrying Joshua's people back. Henderson was on the first one and Maahnoor was waiting for him with her baby girl. She looked nervous as hell when he arrived. I'd heard about her previous infidelity from others and how the child wasn't Henderson's, but her owner's from when she was a slave.

Given my own situation as a submissive to Andre and the frequency with which Master fucked my wife, I got how difficult it would be to raise another man's child. It's why it was in my agreement with Andre that I would father any children with Marnie. My mother had considered it one of the prime directives when she began to Dominate Marnie; to keep that very thing from happening. James, who hadn't left the ship due to lack of combat experience, had the same issue. He'd be raising another man's child and not his own.

I think it took big men to do something so noble. There had to be some qualms to be felt when your wife was having a child and it wasn't yours. At least they'd known it when they married them.

Despite her obvious fears, Henderson greeted Maahnoor affectionately and took the baby and immediately started making faces at it. Her smile of relief when Henderson accepted her baby in his arms could have lit up a room. She clung to his arm as he cooed and babbled to the infant, but they quickly disappeared from the deck and I imagined she had something else to give him beside the child. None of our freed women were on the first bird, or the second, and Joshua was pacing again, impatient and wondering where they were.

When the third helicopter arrived, Beth was the first one off the bird and she rushed to Joshua's arms and kept kissing him. Beth had facial piercings on her and she flinched when Joshua tried to hug her and I imagined she might still be in substantial pain considering what had happened to her. This helicopter really had drawn a crowd. Hannah had two women waiting for her, Jìngyi had Kelly and Darla waiting for her. Mom, Sherry and Yasmine crowded around Manuel when he got off the helo. Pierre was eager to see Fatima and even Björn warmly greeted her.

Sahar was greeted by Ateefah, Hibbah, and Farah. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I let the others have her though. I didn't consider myself as more than a need she'd had briefly, and not someone she particularly knew or cared about.

Beth spotted Professor Kline and went up to him and hugged him. At that point, Joshua took a bunch of us to his cabin to see what else had been done to the women. Since their loved ones came with, it was nearly wall-to-wall people, gathered in small close knit groups.

Joshua asked if he could see what was done to the three freed captives. Beth reminded him it wasn't just physical. The three women stripped off their clothes. The full extent of the slave piercings they'd received and how badly they'd been abused, was immediately apparent. As Edgar had guessed, Joshua was pissed. He asked Manuel, who said they would probably need surgery to fix their backs, particularly Beth's, who definitely looked the worst. Neither of the other two looked as bad as she did.

I was told to arrange for the best plastic surgeons possible to take care of them. Joshua asked that they put on their clothes again, but the women were clearly hesitant to put them on. Beth finally asked if she could remain nude. After she asked, the others also asked to remain nude for now. Hibbah whispered to me that after undergoing slave training, wearing clothes was difficult because you were punished if you tried to cover yourself.

"What happened to Abdul and Mahmoud?" Joshua asked.

Sahar told us what she'd done to Abdul, not shying away from the subject in the slightest. She'd told me that killing Fritz Schultz had been the most important thing she'd ever done in her life, but saving Beth was more important. Then Sahar told us what Beth had done to Mahmoud.

Edgar asked about the other raids on the network of slavery centers. I gave them a complete rundown of everything we knew to that point. I was happy to say over a thousand slaves were freed, mostly women, but a few men as well. Apparently, one training center was set up to train men to be sexually pleasing to either women or men.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers