Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Marnie crying louder in the background. Sounded like she was losing her big black cock. It didn't sound like he was taking her with him. Maybe he should. She obviously wanted his kid more than mine.

"I was going to tell you I was going to be home in three days. You can tell Marnie I don't want her there when I get back." Apparently, Master had his phone on speaker and Marnie heard me and started sobbing louder.

"I'm not taking your wife with me, Richard. Where I'm going, she wouldn't be safe. She still loves you."

"I don't care if she loves me or not. She can stay with her parents or her girlfriend, Cheryl. I don't really give a damn. I just want her out of the house when I get there."

"Marnie heard you tell her, Richard."

"Good bye, Andre."

"Richard, wait!"

"What?"

"I know I don't have a right to ask anything from you right now. But I have a huge favor."

"I'm listening."

"It might be the only kid I ever have in my life. I'm hoping you don't ask Marnie to get an abortion. Even if you give it up for adoption, I'd like to know there's a little piece of me out there someplace."

"What about Serena?"

"Turns out she got pregnant while I was out in California. She won't be carrying one of mine."

"Guess I need to find someone new to carry a little piece of me." Marnie was wailing harder when I hung up.

******