All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, i wanted to see how sick a mind can be to product a sick cuck gay story like this, congrat you are the best in this .

Please just go in fetish , there is no loving in this story, love is not gonna be just because you write the word in your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A world of no...what a rainbow unicorn corny ass cliche ending.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

I had my doubts (not whether but) how you were going to wrangle your way out of this imaginary predicament, but you made a great job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring and senseless

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Poifect (almost perfect)

There were a few times that I wasn't happy with this story (mainly the gay male scenes) but I stuck with it because of the author. You did not disappoint. I love the way that Richard has turned out. He allows his wife to have her a big dicked master because she needs it. That's love. He still occasionally has sex with Andre, but only when he wants to. Plus he gets to have sex with several other very sexy women who all brag on his sexual abilities.

Now to the Anonymous commenters who continue to complain, Nobody made you read this. Sit down and shut up you little bitches. If you are trying to give constructive criticism about a story then it's fine. All you seem to do is spew hate though. Haven't you ever heard "If you can't say anything nice...." ? Or how about the one that starts with "Do unto others.... ?

Anyway,

Thank you Thors_Fist for another good story. It wasn't my favorite of your stories but still better than 99% of the content of this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 pages of shit for a shit writer 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why dose the cuck never go get a penis implant the pornstars do it every day just doesn't make the story real there are options

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

We have a story without one person that could possibly be the hero or even a person anyone could care for.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

The shit you make stinks worse than a pig barn on a hot summer day.

Richard isnt a cuck because his wife got pregnant, he’s a cuck because his wife prefers to fuck other men. He’s a cuck because he can’t handle commitment and he’s a cuck because he’s a failure as a man, as a father and a human being.

It doesn’t matter if he fucks 10 million women, the fact that his wife prefers every other man to him proves that she knows he’s a piece of shit and his DNA needs to die with him.

The ending you made doesn’t change that. His son will grow up to be a piece of shit and with luck, will die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why wasn't this garbage continued in fetish? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe not my piece of cake and I prefer your other stories, but I agree that this story was better than 99% of the content of this site.

Maybe you could have written more chapters and dedicated them to all those haters. You know the ones who read with one hand because...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I started reading and threw up. Then skipped ahead a couple of pages, started reading and threw up again. Skipped to the end. Then had dry heaves.

Seriously. If you are going to live like this? Why the fuck get married? And why in the hell would you bring children into this fucked up shit show?

It just goes to show...someone writing this does not have children. If they actually did? They would know exactly how all of this...the lifestyle and the endless revolving door of partners. The diseases. Abortions. Lack of respect and faithfulness of spouses. The endless liaisons. They would realize how much this would damage a child's long term well being.

This is just seriously fucked up. And pretty gross. Not one of these characters could be considered the hero...none of them have any redeeming qualities what's so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a stupid story. 1*

Bham487Bham487over 2 years ago

She didn’t want to force the pregnancy on him? That’s exactly what she did. Also everyone of them manipulated him by doing what’s right shit. They all betrayed him

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

The length of this shit seems like you had mental constipation for about a month and a half.

Its still a shit story aimed at the little dicked cucks that like to wank it thinking of some nice cock but to anyone else this was a flaming pile of shit.

FYI remember the non-haters are, factually/statistically speaking, homosexual/bisexual men who actually do think about the cock the wife is getting and he is living vicariously through her being a worthless skank. sorry kid, shit is shit no matter how you dress it up and you have issues.

LostYouthLostYouthover 2 years ago

I began reading your writtings with BlackMailed Bride, to Becoming a Cuckold. All of your stories are well developed and are some of the best character development currently being written. If any one loves a well written stories this is a MUST READ. lIike all stories there are some very small editing errors that don't take nothing a way from the excellenent writting. I would like to see some better endings, but that's my view they seem to be chopped off. Hoping to read far more. Hope you do some more chapters for Beth.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I did not see this ending coming, but am very happy for it. It cracks me up that these naysayers have read 14 chapters of a story they hate. I believe they are the real cuckolds, allowing something into their life they don't like. Can hardly wait to see Richard, Marnie and Andre in future stories. Wouldn't mind seeing a story about a successful Benjamin in the future either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a great about love. You have created an amazing universe with amazing and intriguing people in it.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 2 years ago

If one more person told Richard they knew he’d make the right decision, I was going to smack them. Marnie has not been a great wife from day one, and this fucked up trick of hers was just the latest in a series of her doing what she feels like to get what she wants.

So, no I don’t think she deserves him. I suppose, though, I’m not overly surprised Richard forgave her, but I think the reconciliation was rushed. That was an awful big hurt that he got over in record time. I am, however, happy he decided to drop his submissive status to Andre. He’s getting what he needs still, and he’s happy.

Andre is too fabulous a character not to have returned. Makes me smile that he’s finally found love and family.

Overall, a great story, as usual. I’m looking forward to what could be the biggest reunion of Thor characters ever. There’s at least one character who has room for them all lol

Btw this is FriskyMind. Something went awry with that account.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 2 years agoAuthor

According to Literotica, Fetish - Feet, panties, food, and other kinky things. Don't see any of those things in this story. Loving Wives is - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. It seems to me this is extra-marital, swinging and sharing. Seems like the haters have the wrong idea of what the categories consist of. I don't give a crap about the comments, or even the scores. I don't write anything for anyone who will read every fucking chapter and bitch about every one when they could have quit reading after the first one.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 2 years ago

You should create a timeline showing the dates for all these stories since they all overlap, like this one ended last spring in 2021, It would be really interesting seeing a timeline and seeing how they all overlap each other.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago

Thor,

Please ignore all of these pissants who keep badmouthing your stories. As I'm sure you have noticed, most only signed in under Anonymous. That shows me that they don't have the balls to identify themselves. I guess balless bitches are probably involuntary cucks. That's why they are so mad. Then again it might just be one jealous person who can't write a decent story posting multiple derogatory comments.

Anyway, while it wasn't exactly my style it did connect with several of the other stories very well. And now that Richard is no longer a slave to Andre I would like to see more of this story.

Thank you

The Dirty White Boy

Ted

M_R_M_R_about 2 years ago

I've enjoyed your other epic stories and started reading this one when it became clear there was a connection to MVoS and MDiS. I'd avoided this one till then due to the title and didn't enjoy the early chapters but came to like Richard more as the story developed. I can only agree with FirstClassFlirt that "Marnie has not been a great wife from day one, and this fucked up trick of hers was just the latest in a series of her doing what she feels like to get what she wants. So, no I don’t think she deserves him." I was disappointed she didn't get what she deserved but look forward to seeing Richard reappear in one of your other stories without her!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Funny to see an author in his own statement that he gave a crap to the comments of the "haters" but then commented anyway. One commenter I think got it right: "it takes a lot of weird imagination to write crap like this"! I only read this chapter because I wanted to know how a series that exceeds 4.5 in one chapter can go down to 3.2. And I have to say that the 3.2 are still far too good when they rate the content! In terms of writing, I think the author has a lot on it and can certainly tell better stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* - just skimmed thru it and that was all that was needed. What a pathetic imagination.

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

I would not have read this series normally, because I am not interested in cuckolding or inter-racial. But I gave it a try because of shared characters from other series. On the whole, I am glad I did. Not going focus on the things I didn't like, but thought you might appreciate some of the things I did.

I liked the character Andre quite a bit, and thought you did a good job of showing how he cared for Richard and Marnie. I think it clear that Andre's domination was strongly influenced by his sex-worker background. I think Andre made a number of small adjustments (no cock cage. etc.), using his experience to help give clients what they wanted. I speculate that as an inexperienced dominant, Andre didn't feel empowered enough to change major things. Like the cuckolding which he inherited from Marnie. He figured that was what the couple wanted, and worked to give it to them.

One of the reasons I wanted to read the series, was to see how Richard might have developed "Beth levels of submissive service" as demonstrated in the My Descent to Slavery series. But frankly I thought that aspect of Richard's character development arc fell a bit short. I think this might have been in part because of the other character development arc that I did like; Richard discovering that he wasn't really a cuckold. It started as Marnie's desires, then her domination, and than Richard mostly went along without much chance for looking at alternatives. The timing of discovering this submissive service focus while still being unhappy with cuckolding, and than giving up submission to a dominant altogether in the end just made things feel a bit muddled. Perhaps it just needed a bit more development on Richard's part, understanding how these two things coexist?

And lastly, I agree with several other commenters that Marnie does not come off so well as a person. Her little trick with the pregnancy comes off more as reinforcing her desires for a cuckold husband, than it does as an act of love. Having said that, the resolution that Richard learns more about what he truly wants while ending up in a poly-thruple is a satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marnie is a fking lying bitch. Thats it. However she want to try justified her action. She basically forced her husband to accept her condition. Should have Richard and Andre ditch Marnie and find anther girl who wont manipulate their suppose "love one", it would be more satisfying than this half assed story. But again she didnt need to make these drama between them to get what she want. She can tell them what she want to them normally. She is not a bad character. This is just a bad story.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Marnie is a evil bitch. Richard and Andre should run off together and have a more loving relationship

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think there is a single likeable character in this mess. Thank god I didn't read all the preceding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, I'll start by saying that I didn't enjoy this as much as WBDP, AToS or the Beth saga - not into cuck stories, read it for the crossovers, which I did enjoy. Struggled with the m/m stuff, not my meat (!) at all.

However, as an attempt by (I presume) a non-submissive hetero guy to write a male submissive to equal Beth, Julia or Marcia, I've got to applaud the attempt, even if not entirely successful. I couldn't empathise with Richard at all - probably because I'm a dominant hetero guy. But thanks for trying. Was interesting reading - twice, but probably not again.

I guess people do this stuff though - why can you buy cock cages if nobody uses them? can't all be for weekend warriors.

BTW, I brought up two kids, not mine, by getting with a divorcee who already had them. I'm proud of them both.

I thought Marnie, as a manipulative little cow, was well-written. Manipulative to the end.

Sahar was the most sympathetic character for me, very good characterisation.

Concerned about the randomly-fathered kids being produced by the other cuck couples - a half-black kid with two white parents, especially in the US, is bound to have problems in school, maybe later, too.

As for all the shite spewed by the (mostly anonymous) hate commenters - well, one of your supporters wrote that they were probably reading one-handed. We have a word for that on this side of the wet patch. Wankers.

I gave every chapter 5 stars, not because I loved every one, but to counter, at least to some extent, the aforesaid wankers. I ask again, if someone put any work of literature (Great Gatsby, Hemingway, pick your own) on the wrong shelf, would it turn to shit?

Thanks for trying to broaden minds - you've probably succeeded, at least with minds that were already open. Bigots, by definition, are closed-minded.

Dixon (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous