Becoming a Cum Dumpster Ch. 02

Story Info
Straight guy learns to love cock.
1.4k words
4.7
20.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I passed out last night after 'the incident' from exhaustion. Now that I was awake and fully lucid, my shame and humiliation were weighing down on me, but I couldn't deny that I had started to enjoy it. My mind suddenly went to thinking about his cock. It excited me when he used and abused my holes for his pleasure. My traitorous thoughts were interrupted by Killian's footsteps.

He greeted me normally and asked me what I wanted for breakfast. This was confusing me because he was acting as if nothing was unusual, and I hadn't just fucked and sucked his cock the night before. I didn't know how to act, so I pretended that nothing had happenedĀ either. We had some breakfast, and I left for home.

The days after, were weird. Sex with my girlfriend was just not pleasurable anymore. This made me really frustrated sexually and was affecting my behavior. I often found myself fantasizing about sucking cocks, swallowing their loads, and getting fucked by dicks. Those thoughts and fantasies increased every day until all I wanted was someone to fuck me and use me.

I held out for a week but ended up going to Killian's place. He let me in with a knowing smirk. He asked me if I needed something. He knew exactly what I needed, but he wanted me to say it.

"I need your cock. Please just fuck me, fuck my face, and use me for your pleasure," I begged. He seemed satisfied with the answer and mockingly said, "This faggot bitch is finally showing his true colors. Are you dissatisfied with your gf's pussy? You need a big cock in your ass to show you what a real man is? Now get on your knees and beg to suck my cock. Tell me how badly you need it."

"Oh god, I need your big fat cock in my mouth, fucking my face. Please, please, I need your cock." I begged, relieving myself of my last modicum of shame.

"Okay, slut, let's see what you can do with that faggot mouth of yours. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out", he ordered. He drove his cock into me, and I tried to take him as deep as I could. I bobbed my head up and down his cock and sucked hard. I swirled my tongue on his sensitive spot, licking and sucking it. Hearing his moans and grunts made me so hard. I wanted to please him and milk him dry. I needed his cum in my mouth, pouring down my throat and dribbling down my chin. I was so hard and almost ready to bust inside my pants.

"Oh god, baby, you are such a good little slut, sucking my cock like a pro. Ah yes, take my cock and keep working it, fuckkkk", he groaned. He held my face and started drilling himself into me, using my mouth as an object for his orgasm. I moaned in anticipation of his cum. He shifted his weight forward again and drove his entire length down my throat, holding it there. I gagged again at his big cock.

I tried to moan, but it was muffled by his thick cock, which simply vibrated, giving him more pleasure. The pleasure I felt from being defeated and submitting was incredible. I was being degraded and used by this dominant man, and it felt better than anything I had ever experienced.

"Ohhhhh ahhhhh fuckkkkkk take my cum slut. Swallow my fucking cummmmmm ahhhhhh."

His body spasmed as his cum flooded my mouth in huge spurts. I swallowed it all down and moaned, not wasting a single drop. I then licked his cock and balls clean of any cum that was present, his body twitching with pleasure.

"So fucking greedy for my cum." He retorted. "What are you?"

"I am your cock-sucking bitch, Killian. I am your cum dumpster. I love your cum in my mouth. Just thinking about your jizz makes me so hard." I admitted.

"Good boy. You need more of my cock, faggot? Maybe you can ride it till I explode in your ass?"

I wanted him to fuck my ass so bad. I wanted to ride him until he came inside me."Yes, yes, please."

"Beg for it, whore. Tell me how much you want it. Beg me to fuck you and put my cock inside your tight little ass."

"Oh please, I need your big fat cock fucking my ass open. Fuck me, please."

"Beg like the little slut you are. Daddy needs to hear you beg."

Although I felt embarrassed, I couldn't deny that my cock hardened when he called himself Daddy. He must have seen something in my face because he smirked.

"You liked it when I called myself Daddy, didn't you? You want Daddy to fuck your boy, pussy?" he mocked.

"Ahhh yessss, I love it, Daddy. Please fuck my boy, pussy."

"Look at you. So desperate for Daddy's cock in your ass. You want my cock to stretch your tiny hole wide. To give you pain and pleasure. Make your ass full with my seed."

He then lined up his cock with my ass and pushed in. I gasped at the pleasure and pain warring in my body. He groaned and slammed in his entire length, and I screamed. He struck a slow pace with his thighs, and his cock was hitting my prostrate again and again, making me moan and scream. His strokes sent waves of pleasure through me, and I nearly came with my eyes rolled back.

"That feels good, doesn't it? Your hole is getting stretched open and filled by Daddy's cock, making you moan and scream for more."

"Ah ah ahhh fuckkk yesss daddyy oh god that feels so goooood oh yeah fuck oh my god just like that daddy please oh oh oh goddddd."

"That's right, slut. I love it when you beg so prettily."

"Aaahhhhh fuckkkkkk daddyy." I moan loudly; the pleasure is so intense, like I have never felt before. I felt addicted to the feeling and pleasure of a man fucking me like a faggot.

"Good boy. Keep screaming. Let everyone hear you begging for my cock. For my cum. Let me fill every hole with my hot, sticky white cream."

"Breed me like your personal cum-dump daddy. Fill me up with your cum." I wanted him to make me his bitch, fuck me, and use me.

"Then beg for it, slut. Beg for my cock. Beg for Daddy's load", he pressed.

"Please, please breed me, Daddy. I'm begging you. Breed me like the whore I am." I wanted his load in my ass, filling me up with his cum, so badly.

Killian picked up his pace, now thrusting hard and fast in a frenzy. "You're going to take that load, slut! You want that Daddy's load deep in you?"

"Yes, Daddy, shoot it in me!" I begged.

"Once I cum in that ass, you will be my cum sucking faggot bitch forever, no matter what slut. Are you ready for that?"

At this point, I would do anything for him. "Yes, Daddy, own me! Fill me!" I begged again.

Killian's grunts became more desperate, and his thrusts became more animal-like. I could feel his hard cock start to become even harder. The veins pulsed inside him, the mushroom head engorged, and Killian let out a very loud, dominant, guttural moan.

I felt the first spurt of cum inside me, and it was so euphoric that I came instantly. My eyes rolled back into my head, and my mouth opened in a scream of pleasure, enjoying shot after shot of Daddy's cum filling me up.

"Fuck yeah, slut, take daddy's cream. Look at my little faggot. You came just from sucking cock and being fucked by Daddy's cock, without touching. You were totally meant to be a little faggot bottom."

Daddy then pulled out his cock, and my ass suddenly felt empty, feeling the loss of his fullness. His cock was wet with his own cum, and I wanted to suck it all off. I took his cock in my mouth, sucking off the cum, and cleaned him off like an obedient slut.

"I own you now, faggot. You are mine--mine to fuck, mine to breed, mine to share," he said.

"Yes, daddy, I am your bitch", I replied.

Daddy then told me to clean up, head home, and wait for him to call me. I did, eagerly waiting for our next meeting.

to be continued