Becoming A Hotwife

Story Info
Ananya gets railed in front of hubby's friends.
3.3k words
3.93
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of 26, living in a mansion with a rich husband, who even though is almost two decades older than you and you would be his second wife; has to be one of the best ways to live your life right? That's what I thought too when I agreed to marry Abhinav. He wasn't bad in bed too so, so far my married life had been so good. After a few weeks of our marriage, he bought be a ton of new dresses, dresses that I never expected any kind of husband would let me wear after marriage. He'd ask me to wear these skimpy dresses when we go out or when his friends come over, and his behaviour my god. He'd french kiss me, fondle my melons, and even spank my ass every now and then right in front of his friends. All of his friends eye-fuck me, and half of them are married too.

This one night at our house Abhi and 4 of his friends, Keshav; the oldest(43) one but not fat or too bald, Mahesh; the youngest(29), tallest and probably the hottest one too, Vikram; slightly older than Mahesh and kinda hot with athletic body, Aditya; probably just a little younger than Keshav but he had a fit body and only a little shorter than Mahesh were drinking and watching a football game. When I walked in to bring them another bottle I was not too surprised to hear them talk about sex but it was a bit surprising to learn that the conversation involved me too and I don't think they even noticed me walk in.

"Ananya needs a young dick like mine. I mean she's 25, this is the age when she's horny all the time," Mahesh said, which was true.

"She needs someone experienced like me. I bet Abi has never even made her scream," Keshav said, which was also true.

"Oh, I make her scream alright, she definitely enjoys sex with me," Abi lied, and few of them laughed.

"Even if that's true, a woman that young and hot can never be satisfied with just one dick Abi," Vikram said.

"Ahem," I fake-coughed as I put the bottle on the table, expecting they'd shut up at least for a while. Little did I know that what was about to follow would change my life forever.

"Perfect, Ananya herself is here. Come take a seat darling," Aditya said and pointed at a chair between him and Mahesh. I took a seat while Aditya poured a glass and gave it to me. I drank it without a second thought.

"So Anu are you enjoying sex with Abhinav?" Keshav asked. I was a bit taken aback but none of them were surprised to hear it, not even Abhinav.

I hesitated a bit and nodded.

"She took a while to answer," Keshav told Abhinav.

"She's definitely not happy," laughed Aditya.

"I am happy," I said out loud.

"Okay Ananya, no need to get mad," Mahesh said and caressed my thighs. The black sleeveless cocktail dress that I was wearing did not help me cover any body part at all. My cleavage was visible, the short dress could not cover my thighs or even my ass if I bent too much.

"Okay, let's say you are single now. Would you love to have sex that's more hardcore or even rougher than the one you're having now?" Keshav asked.

"But I am married though, so we can't say I'm single, can we?" I asked back.

"Come on Anu, be a good sport. It's just us, you can tell us." Aditya said, caressing my right thigh while Mahesh's hand was on my left. I looked at Abhinav but his face was expressionless.

Mahesh took his hand off me and poured me another glass, "Have a drink, this will help you." he said. I drank it and it did kinda help me calm my nerves a bit.

"So tell us now Anu. We understand you are very happy with your husband now. But would you be happier if the sex was a bit different?" Keshav asked.

"No, I'm happy with how Abi fucks me," I said.

They all started muttering and a smile slowly crept on my husband's face, thinking this was all over. None of them could take the fact that a man older than all of them had a better sex game. They just continued watching the football game that was on but I sat there with them. I noticed my husband drink 3 more glasses of whiskey.

"Abi, even you know your wife is lying right?" Keshav asked my husband. Abhinav was quite drunk at this point and he didn't even bother to reply.

"If I had a chance to fuck her, she will definitely change her mind," Keshav continued

"Stop being funny Keshav," Abi replied.

"You know it too don't you? You will come begging for more once you get my dick," Keshav asked me.

"Me? begging someone for more? That has never happened and will never happen," I laughed.

"How about we try it out? Shall we go to your bedroom now?" Keshav asked, grinning. I had no idea what to reply and my husband Abhinav didn't say anything either when I looked at him. Keshav noticed me looking at Abi for an answer and asked "Are you afraid of anything Abi?"

"I can see what you're doing. You're riling us up just to get me in bed. Even if you don't win in the end you would've still fucked me. Why would I let that happen easily?" I asked. Keshav smiled, everyone else was closely listening.

"That's a good point, let me just use my fingers and tongue then. Right here, in front of the others. If I make you cum and beg, then I get to fuck you. It will be in front of everyone too," Keshav said with a grin.

"And if you lose, you will lick mine and my husband's feet in front of everyone," I replied.

"Done. But I have to warn you, the sex will be very rough. You might end up saying this you never thought you'd say," Keshav said.

"You can only dream. We are not going to have sex," I told him.

"We'll see that," he said and got up from his chair and walked to me. Mahesh and Aditya moved a bit away to give us space. I stood up and backed up to the round table a bit. Keshav lifted my dress to my midriff and had a good look at my black panty.

"I've always admired your body, Ananya. You have a flat midriff but also have fat in the right places. I'm pretty sure other women are so jealous of you," he said and squeezed my ass with both of his hands.

"Fingering was the deal," I said.

"I said I will use my fingers, and that is what I'm doing," he said and spanked my ass twice.

"Can you just be done with it already? We both know you're not gonna win," I told him.

"Shhhh, be calm," he said and rubbed my panties. I was doing everything I could to keep myself from getting wet but I didn't know how long I could last. He pulled my panties down and rubbed my pussy now. He was so smooth and gentle with it, I knew I was gonna get wet soon and I did. He read the disappointment in my face when I got wet.

"Don't worry, you did a good job holding it for this long," Keshav said with a grin. He lifted me and made me sit on the table and spread my legs wide. He knelt down and started kissing my pussy walls slowly. My husband never ate my pussy so it's been a long time, which had made my pussy sensitive to tongue. My hands were trembling but I tried my best to not show any expression on my face. But Keshav kept going on, smoothly and passionately, he was in no hurry at all. Within seconds I started to sweat. I'm pretty sure Keshav noticed that because his tongue started going a little deep in my pussy. I held onto the table tightly, biting my teeth to control any moans or facial expressions that would give away the fact that my body was enjoying this. I was getting very close to cum and that's when Keshav abruptly stopped eating me out.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. Even without looking at their faces, I could tell others were smiling, trying to control their laughter. Keshav grinned at me, and I didn't have the courage to look at Abi.

"Why dear, were you close to cumming?" Keshav asked.

"No, you wish! I thought you were giving up," I said, trying my best to sound as if I was very angry at him for even suspecting that he could make me cum. But he had taken me to cloud 9 by eating me out that my voice could barely come out, so I ended up sounding very seductive.

"Good, because I'm not done with you yet," Keshav said and started eating my pussy again, slowly and passionately this time too. And once again when I was close to cumming he stopped abruptly. Only then did I realize that my breathing had become so heavy.

"Are you gonna cum?" he asked.

"Can you stop asking that? You can never make me cum with just your tongue. If you give up right now you don't have to lick our feet," I told him. He just started eating me out again, just like the previous 2 times. But this time he rubbed my pussy with fingers in between. I was getting closer to cumming once again. I tried my best to keep my body from shaking so he'd never know I was close. I really needed to cum so badly. I was on cloud nine at this point, he was so good at this. I could tell my breathing was very heavy and I was even moaning a little bit, but I had literally forgotten my husband and his friends were watching us. I closed my eyes and got completely lost in my world, I was loving this and everything was alright as long as I didn't lose the bet anyway.

But somehow he read my body again and stopped right before I was about to cum. I was so mad and desperate to cum at this point. "Why the fuck did you stop again? Please just let me cum you asshole," I shouted.

I opened my eyes to see Keshav smiling at me, I could hear others mutter but I didn't care anymore. I needed to cum right now.

"You won't get to cum with that attitude. Ask nicely." Keshav said, still on his knees, his face very close to my pussy.

"Please let me cum," I whispered.

"Nicer. With respect," he replied.

"Please let me cum, sir," I whispered again.

"What are you willing to do for it?" he asked. I knew I lost the moment I asked why he stopped, so there was no point in acting like I have any dignity.

"Anything you want, sir. Just let me cum, please" I replied.

"Lick my feet and suck my dick," he said, standing up. I got off the table and got on all fours. I started licking his feet toe by toe.

I've been with dominant men before but no one has treated me like this, and for some reason, it turned me on even more. I should've been embarrassed to lick someone's feet in front of my hubby and his friends but I was soaking wet.

"Your lovely wife broke so easily Abi. I told you she needs to be treated like a whore," Keshav told my husband while I kept licking his feet. I did not have the courage to look at anyone else.

"Now my dick," Keshav said and brought me up to my knees and unzipped his pants. His huge dick sprung out on my face. It was so hot and hard.

"I bet you can't make her take the whole thing in her mouth," Mahesh said. He was right, there was no way I was gonna deep throat that.

"What do you think?" Keshav asked me.

"No, I can't," I replied. He slapped my face.

"No, what?" he shouted

"No sir, I can't take it," I replied, I'm sure my face would've turned red from the embarrassment and his slap.

"Oh but you have to take it in," he said and slapped my face with his dick and put it in my mouth. He fucked my mouth slowly initially.

"I think the warm up is done now, Keshav. Make her deep throat it," someone said, probably Aditya but I couldn't recognize it while I was getting my mouth fucked.

Keshav held my hair and shoved his whole dick in my throat, I tried to resist but he was too strong. His dick spent a whole 30 seconds in my throat while I was choking on it. When he finally let me go I was gasping for air. I heard a few claps and cheers but still I refused to look at any of them.

"Alright you can get dressed up, we're done here," Keshav told me. I was confused.

"Wait, you said you'd let me cum," I told him and stopped him from pulling up his pants.

"I never said I would be the one to make you cum though. And sluts like you should always know how to beg when you need something," he said.

"Please fuck me and make me cum," I replied. Keshav replied with a slap.

"Please sir, fuck me" I replied.

"Not enough. Beg like a slut,"

I took a deep breath. I've already lost my dignity, the only win I could get here is Keshav's dick and I was desperate to get it.

"Please use my holes, sir. I'm just your fucktoy, use me however you want, please. I need to cum so badly, sir" I screamed. I heard a few laughs.

"Get undressed," Keshav said with a grin.

"Thank you so much, sir," I said, removed the dress over my head, and took off my bra.

"Bend over the table," he said and I did. I was so glad my husband was on the other side of the table but Vikram was right in front of me now, and he was smiling but so was everyone I guess. Keshav spanked my ass with his belt which made me moan so loudly. He bent forward and held my hair. "If you cum without asking, you will be punished. Understood?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I replied, my voice was a little shaky.

"Good girl," he said and put his dick in me. It was the thickest and longest I've ever had. I moaned a lot as he was railing me so hard right from the start.

"Are you enjoying this?" he asked and spanked my ass.

"Yes sir, I love it" I replied.

"Look into your husband's eyes and answer me," he shouted and railed me even harder. I hesitated a bit, so Keshav replied me with a series of spanks with his leather belt.

"I said and look into your husband's eyes and answer me," he said. I turned my face to the right, Abhinav's face had no reaction at all. I could tell he was very disappointed but he could've stopped this if he wanted to, this was not my fault.

"I'm loving your dick, sir," I said, looking at my husband.

Keshav replied me with a leather belt spank again. "I want to hear more," he said.

"I'm loving your dick sir. I've never been fucked like this, please keep pounding my pussy harder," I said with my shaky voice, still looking at my husband.

A leather belt spank again. "More," Keshav said.

"Use my holes however you want sir, they all belong to you. I'm just your fucktoy," I said. He started fucking me even harder and my moans grew even louder.

"I'm gonna cum, sir. Please can I cum?" I begged him.

"What are you willing to give me as a reward for letting you cum?" he asked

"Anything, sir. Literally anything. Just please let me cum," I shouted.

"Fine, you may cum." he said and fucked me harder.

My whole body squirmed and twitched when I climaxed, I moaned louder than I ever have in my whole life. Everyone around me was clapping and laughing while I put my head down on the table.

"Are you satisfied now?" Keshav asked.

"Yes, sir. Thank you so much for fucking me," I said, which only made people laugh more.

"I see that you're still a virgin in the other hole," he said and spread my ass cheeks.

"No, no, no. Please no," I screamed. I was replied with a series of leather belt spanks.

"Did you forget what you are to me?" he asked.

"No, sir" I replied

"What are you?" he demanded

"Your fucktoy, sir. I'm sorry for forgetting," I said, my voice began to shake a lot.

"Act like a fucktoy, then," he said and spanked me once more.

"Please take my anal virginity, sir. All my holes are here just to satisfy you. You can choose to fuck me in any hole," I said.

"Good girl," he said and poured some of the whiskey on my ass. He slowly entered my ass, only a part of his dick was in me but I was already moaning so loud. He slowly fucked me at first and then picked up his pace, I moaned so loudly and even screamed at one point but he did not care at all.

"Look at your loving husband and answer, are you loving this?" Keshav asked.

"Yes, sir. I love this so much. Thank you for taking my anal virginity, sir." I replied, looking at Abhinav's face which was still expressionless.

"Will tonight be enough for you or would you like to have some of this more?" he asked. I hesitated to answer, and I was given a few spanks just as I expected.

"I would need more, sir. I can never forget this, ever." I replied.

"Keep going till I'm satisfied with what you have to say" he ordered.

"I would love to get fucked by you again and again, sir. I am just your sex slave now, please fuck me whenever you want sir. My holes will be dying to have someone like you, sir." I replied, my voice shakier than ever.

"Now get on your knees and swallow my cum," he said and took his dick out. I knelt down in front of him and opened my mouth. His huge thick load all directly landed in my mouth.

"Swallow it all in a gulp," he said and I did. It was a bit difficult as there was too much cum.

"You are sluttier than I thought," Keshav said.

"Than we all thought. I mean, what the fuck? I still can't believe what we just saw," Aditya said. I put my head down in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed Ananya, everyone knows what you are. And you do too, don't you? Tell us what you are," Keshav said, lifting my chin up.

"I'm a slut, sir," I replied and everyone laughed.

"Yes you are, we all know that now," Vikram said and everyone laughed again.

"Well, let's get going boys. We'll leave the slut alone with her husband for now," Keshav said and pulled up his pants.

"But I want to fuck her," Mahesh said.

"Me too," Aditya said.

"Of course, I wanna have her too," Vikram said.

"Come on, let's leave her alone for now. As you all heard she is a sex slave now. We can have her another time," Keshav said. Everyone muttered but seemed to agree.

"Don't you think you should pay your respects before I leave?" Keshav asked.

I kissed his feet and said "Thank you for fucking me, sir,"

Everyone laughed and left.