All Comments on 'Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
rozrulez3rozrulez311 months ago

That was an amazing story!

rozrulez3rozrulez311 months ago

Love the way Cassandra is becoming a submissive to her own mom that is very hot!

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdom11 months ago

Love this and where it's going. I can't wait to learn more about Cassandra's mother and just what she expects of her submissive daughter. Also I'm curious about her plan and if she will be able to out smart Amber.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

What a brilliant premise for a serial this is! I'm loving learning about Cassandra's journey and who better to teach her than her mother? This chapter was particularly hot. I loved the way Cassandra was fucked publicly by her mother. You have a wonderful way with words, Jasmine. Your stories never fail to leave me wet and very needy! 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
I know it's just a story, but I was I could experience hot lesbian sex like that too!

My pussy was gushing my juices! I was lost in the story of total sexual submission! I loved it!

I'm a married white wife that is unfortunately married to the original 6O second man He believes in missionary sex only. Most of the time when he first touches my wet warm eager lips to slide in he ejaculated immediately. Within seconds he has rolled off of me and is deeply snorting.

Orpheum69

AmberSolisAmberSolis11 months ago

This is amazingly hot! I usually don't care for the whole dom/sub, S&M, humiliation sort of thing. But this has got me hooked. Now I have to go and read the whole series. Great writing, great sex, great characters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If it wasn't for the ridiculous dialogue this story would be off the chain.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great continuation. Speaking of which, can we have a Somali Pet next chapters, pls? Caaisho's story was incredibly hot, one of your best as a matter of fact, Jaz.

l0l_little_wild_beast_l0ll0l_little_wild_beast_l0l11 months ago

Nice to see the Continuation of this story.

I'm curious to see what Amber's place will be, whether as a full bottom or maybe a switch.

Amber seems to be someone with a lot of influence, it will be interesting to see how they manage to "subdue" her.

I would not like that terrible dominant that is Amber to be removed from the scene, perhaps when they defeat her there may be some time jumps where they present an Amber on her knees declaring in public or in the club, how bad her path was and how the mother de Casandra made him see his mistake. I could see a chapter later where it is seen how Mistress Mom subdued Amber.

Amber could end up as Mistress Mom's submissive but Cassandra's dominant.

whatever... hahaha let's see how it ends, she's horny History of domination.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was once interesting, with the dynamics of company control, subtle domination and office relationships being rewritten.

Note it’s stupid, with simple, shallow characters. The mom is perhaps the least believable

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard11 months ago

cant wait to see where this goes!

rozrulez3rozrulez311 months ago

Cassandra was very aroused with the way her Mistress mother is dominating her and that is HOT!

DeadCrowDeadCrow11 months ago

It's a pity, I expected that Cassandra would willingly surrender completely to the goddess Amber, but you destroyed Amber's character and grandeur, and unfortunately, this story lost all its charm for me.

Either way, you have your audience

Even if I am not one of them

But I was impatiently waiting for the continuation of this story, which ended with disappointment for me

highdickfinitionhighdickfinition11 months ago

Pls tell me you're giving it the Catching Mommy treatment of multiple endings.

appyBappyB11 months ago

Loved this series so far. Would love to see Amber get her cumuppance (cum-uppance?) but there are so many paths this story could take, and so many characters that could be pursued it might be several chapters before Amber gets a (new) reality check.

dadischdadisch11 months ago

Love this story. I. Am hoping that Amber gets her cumupance & that Cassie gets to enjoy life as her mothers sub & also enjoys many nights at the the club. Can’t wait for the final chapter!

RoissyAngelRoissyAngel11 months ago

I know it has been a long time since the previous chapter was written but this new chapter feels like a different story. It lacks the sophistication of the previous chapters. To be blunt, it feels as if it has been written by a different person. Our heroine has gone from constantly fighting her submission to eagerly becoming a submissive slut to seemingly all at the club, including her mother. The mental struggle, control and submission - which was so wonderful in the rest of the story - has seemingly vanished. Surely Amber is too clever to be ensnared by this submissive shop owner Cassie and her way too gentle, supposedly Domme, mother. The mother, judging by this chapter, is clearly not up to the job. She asks permission rather than commands, takes or does as she pleases. The 'mommy' stuff just turns my stomach and seems out of place with the rest of Cassie's behaviour. You are a far better writer than this. Don't turn this into your final series of 'Game of Thrones'. Do better please. Or let the real Dominatrix in this story have two new permanent slaves.

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

764. Just love two females finding each other with their faces in each other’s pussies. These chapters are so short it may take a couple more before they get together again. Meanwhile the story continues on a plane and in Atlanta-two planes for surprisingly good sex, I suspect.

rozrulez3rozrulez311 months ago

Amber needs to be put in her place because Amber was the bitch who started this!

burrito54burrito5411 months ago

great series cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The first chapter was great with Amber in charge. AMber is the star of this story. Cassandra's mother doesn't matches Amber's aura . Too many characters have now been introduced which is ruining the story for me. I hope in the end both mother and daughter submit to Mistress Amber.

rozrulez3rozrulez310 months ago

Amber will be put in her place for sure because she is such a selfish bitch and Cassandra deserves more happiness unlike that bitch named Amber!

christi11christi1110 months ago

Very nice, and hot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi! Great story! When will part 5 be releasing????

Nightwish1977Nightwish19779 months ago

This was great. Looking forward to part 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the mom thing feels fun but amber taking over them both would be a way better direction i think, confident mom takes a fall to a truly dominant woman.

nclhd66nclhd668 months ago

Great story, can’t wait to see Amber become a sub

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a story that is looonnng overdue lol I got the jist of it and find it totally absorbing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So looking forward to seeing Amber becoming the Sub to Mom & daughter!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great chapter. Love the direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...