Becoming a Man

Story Info
Mom's friend gives advice and so much more.
1.6k words
4.14
24.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with my other stories, I'll start off by saying that this is a true story. Only names and small inconsequential details have been changed. But this story is something that hasn't been told or even really thought about in, wow, 20+ years... Crazy how fast time goes by.

And now without further ado, I give to you all my precious Little Ones my first experience with an older woman...

----------------------

I am an only child. I grew up with a couple "hippie" parents. They were good people for the most part, doing the best they could. A few times a year they'd throw a big bonfire party and all their friends would come by. Play guitars, sing, drink beer, smoke weed, you get the idea. Hippie shit.

Sindee was one of my mom's newer friends. She would have been in her mid-thirties about the time of this particular party.

Body still fine as she was into some sort of yoga. And this was early 90s, before yoga became such an Americanized "pasttime." She had to be about 5'2 and if I had to guess, 115lbs? Short brown hair, brown eyes. She had never been married, though she had been with the same guy for years. I'm having trouble even recalling much about him now. Basically wallpaper.

It's about 8:30 and many people are already at my home, eating, smoking, drinking. And I'm inside on the phone with my high-school sweetheart. Arguing. Again.

"No Kim. No. No I'm not going to go pick up your dumb brother. Yes I do love you, but fuck, I just turned 18! It's not my job to be taxi for your 29 year old loser brother!"

"Uh huh, uh huh, fine whatever. Yah call me when you feel like it, I'm done fighting."

I slam the phone down and turn to walk back into the kitchen to get something to eat before everything is gone, from the partying middle-aged yahoo's that my parents are friends with. Coming around the corner I notice Sindee. She's bent over, feeding my parents dog, my dog a chip. Her tight, toned ass barely covered by the short Jean shorts she was wearing.

"Good boy," she's telling my dog, his tail happily wagging as he scarfed down the chips as if they were the greatest thing on earth.

"She's using you yah know," I heard Sindee say, still bent over feeding Champ.

"Excuse me," I reply mind coming back to the present moment, out of the porn that had started playing in my teenage mind. (Any guy who happens to read this will know exactly what I'm talking about. At that age we could simultaneously play 25 different porns we kept stored in our "spank bank.") And seeing Sindee bent over had started that up in my mind.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. From the sounds of it, she's taking your kindness for granted too much," she said standing back up and turning to face me.

"Plus I am friends with your mom. And your mom HATES Kim. You know that right? And she tells me all the stuff that Kim's done to you that she's found out about by reading your notes. Really, you need to get rid of your love letters or do your own laundry cuz your mom reads them all."

"Uhhhhhh," I manage to get out. (Yes I know, real Rico Sauvé I was. Gimme a break I was 18.)

She turns to walk back out back, stops as she's passing me and looks me dead in the eye. "You deserve better..." and walks out the back door, that amazing ass sauntering away.

Now, for my parents being such big hippies they were NOT COOL with their teenage son smoking cigarettes. We lived on a dead end street, so if I wanted to have a cigarette I would take Champ for a walk. Its about 11:30, not to late but late enough that if I was to go out with Kim, we would have already met up. But not that night.

Walking back toward my house I see a small shape walking towards me.

"Got another one of those," I hear as the shape gets closer and closer. It's Sindee.

"Uhhh, yah, here" I say as I hold out my pack. My mind not computing that this yoga loving lady would smoke.

"Don't stare. I know, I know. Shocked that I smoke aren't you," she asked.

"I'm full of surprises," she says as she accepts my light.

"But, I only smoke a couple times a year, I love the taste. And sometimes I just need to keep both my hands and mouth busy," she says coyly.

"Uhhhh," is all I can say. My teenage mind on overload. This hot middle aged woman is fucking hitting on me. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

"You do know how to talk," she said. "I know you do, we've spoken before. Usually you're trying to not stare at my tits."

"Uhhhhh..."

She laughed.

"It's ok. I've seen you develop from the small, skinny 12 year old into this" she said as she pointed up and down using the same hand she was holding the cigarette with.

My mind was melting. I couldn't think of anything to say at that moment so I just did the first thing that popped in my mind. I pulled her to me and tasted her lips. I could taste the "hot damn" cinnamon flavored schnapps on her tongue.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. (Authors note, I still can't believe it happened. Lol)

She let out this little mewling sort of sound as we kissed. And I could feel her body shivering.

The twelve year old skinny me she had referenced had turned into a 6ft 185lb slab of muscle. I lifted her up and her legs wrapped around me. We kept kissing.

I must have dropped Champs leash, because I saw out of the corner of my eye him running home. "No worries," I thought to myself. "He knows the way."

Holding her up, tasting her lips, feeling the heat of her on me. I was hard. Like pound nails into a two by four with it hard.

"Let's go to the park right down there" she said, as she pulled her lips from mine.

Kissing and walking, kissing and walking we make it to the covered picnic table area. I pick her up again, holding her little ass with one hand and brace her against the wall.

I pull my mouth from hers kissing down her neck, pull up her shirt.

Her nipples are pierced and so hard.

Pierced nipples. This was before it was common place, and the first time I'd actually seen them on a woman. I had to put them in my mouth.

The soft mewling she'd let escape her lips just 5 minutes earlier turned into a gasp as my mouth connected with them. I could feel her body shivering as if it were 20 degrees in winter and not 80 degrees in late summer. Covered in gooseflesh. My god she was a goddess in both sight and sound.

"Stop Malachi. Stop. Put me down."

That snapped me back into reality.

"Uhhhh..."

"Put me down."

I set her down, still having her pinned up against the wall. My mind short circling. What did I do wrong???

"Thank you," she purred. "I just need a minute, before I can cum again," she said.

"What, did you think I was cold?" She asked slightly amused. "No. I'm not cold. At All." she said as she dropped to her knees.

She pulled my manhood out from my shorts, it was already slick with my own precum.

"Yum," she said as she put my aching cock in her mouth.

Now I'm not going to say that I could double for Ron Jeremy, or any of those other guys, but I am 8 inches. And thick. Imagine juuuuust smaller than a pringles can thick.

The slurping she made as she tried and tried to fit more than my head into her warm mouth was as if angels were singing. Such a wonderful sound. But honestly, I needed my shaft covered and her mouth just wasn't big enough to do the job.

After a minute or two of that angelic experience I pulled away from her and lifted her to her feet.

"I wanted you to cum Malachi. I wanted to feel you explode in my mouth," she said as she tried going back down on her knees.

"No." I told her as I grabbed her up, spun her around and forced her to bend over the picnic table. As short as she was, she was tip toed like that.

Her jean shorts wear just loose enough that unbuttoning them allowed me enough space to force my cock into her hole. Her mouth was amazing, but the heat from her dripping wet cunt as it enveloped me was divine.

She was SO fucking tight. Downward dog, kegels, whatever she did, it was the tightest pussy I had ever had. But so, sooooooo wet.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Ohhhh fucccckkk" she squeeled. Her hole contracting over and over as she came on my dick. It was as if she was trying to milk my seed from me. And she did.

Now I've had a lot of women since. (If you read my other stories you'll get the idea.) And my kink is being a DaddyDom. I love that power. But that being said, her body, the control she had over it, was by far and away the best I've ever had.

We met up for the rest of the summer and into fall, then she got back together with Mr. Wallpaper, no name guy. And I lost touch with her. She'd be late 50s now? Hmmm. I wonder if it is still that good. Maybe I'll try and find her and see if she'd like to try again for old times sake...