Becoming A Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Matteo is sent to his mom’s friend to be turned into a man!
2.3k words
4.1
16.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: the following series will have themes of non consent but does not encourage this in day to day life. All characters in this story are over 18.

Green blurs for grass. Brown blurs for cows. Pink blurs for flowers. Everything moves fast on the freeway but the blurs told Matteo that he was in the countryside. Matteo was quite a young lad at nineteen. He wasn't particularly tall or muscular, being only average height and slim with a bit of toning and some muscle on his arms. However he was very handsome and desired by many women.

However they often assumed he was gay, due to the way he acted. Matteo was often shy around anyone, not just girls. And he had a sort of dress sense that involved cardigans, making him seem much older and much gayer than he was. He hadn't even lost his virginity. Due to his anxiety, he was often cooped up inside and did little with his life. He got back from college and it seemed his life would be static.

His mom was deeply disappointed in Matteo, in how he turned out to be nothing a man should be. Always nervous, skinny, a bit feminine. She believed a man should be confident, muscular and masculine. So she wouldn't allow Matteo to continue being this way.

However when Matteo's mom complained about this to her best friend Mila, she recounted all the times in a single summer she had transformed boys into men. In fact, Mila owned an agency that did this only once a year but results were always amazing due to her unorthodox methods. Mila was worried she'd get questions about these unorthodox methods, but Matteo so desperately needed to be turned into a man, his mom asked no questions.

Usually it would be very expensive, but for a life long best friend it was free of charge. Despite being an adult, Matteo was still a wimp and whilst he hated the idea of spending an entire summer with Mila he didn't have the confidence to stand up for himself. He didn't see how it was supposed to work, becoming more of a man during three months of being only surrounded by women. More importantly women he couldn't touch.

As Matteo and his mom broke off from highways and onto thin roads surrounded by sheep-laced hills he grew more and more nervous. And the silence was killing him.

"Mom, i can't do this. Please don't make me do this. Mila and her friends are so weird, and I could be spending summer with my friends instead."

"And do what with your friends? Become even more of a wimp, that's what. You're too old to act the way you do, Matt. Mila will turn you into a man, you need this."

"Alright. Fine. Will you not be staying there?"

"Mila said it's best I don't see her methods, instead just leave and pick you up in three months when you are a man."

"Why can't you see her methods?"

"Because if I did, I might try to stop them."

"You mean... they might hurt me? Or touch me?"

"Sweets, I have no idea what she would do. But knowing Mila, it's best I don't see what happens to you."

"I'm a bit scared."

"Don't be scared, by the end of it you will be a real man. And you want to be a real man, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"What's most important is, you do as Mila tells you to do. She controls you now, you must obey her."

"Whatever. Are we nearly there yet?"

"See what I mean, what sort of real man says are we nearly there yet? Pathetic really, you've been saying that sentence since you were a toddler. Nineteen years and nothing has changed. You still act like a baby. A real man wouldn't have asked that."

"Well... are we there yet?"

"We're here Matt, just the driveway left."

Matteo nervously looks around at the view. Him and his mom were now off the road on a long gravel driveway going up a hill, fields full of tall green grass on each side.

Once they reached the top of the hill, there was a large barn. Immediately Matteo began to remember that Mila had owned an old farm. She of course never used it as a farm but had many acres and extra buildings to herself. Over the rolling hills there were a couple of one story white houses that weren't the main house. After a longer time driving, they finally reached the farmhouse and it became evident this estate was massive.

The rather simple looking two story farmhouse was painted white with a picket fence going around it. Matteo thought it looked nice but he didn't think that meant anything. For all he knew Mila and her friends could all be rapists and that was why his Mom wasn't allowed to stay. Maybe that was what these unorthodox methods were. With that thought, Matteo could feel his hands start shaking and his breathing getting faster from the nervousness.

The car slowly came to a halt in front of the house and Matteo stepped out. Immediately his senses were assaulted with everything that came with the countryside. There was the smell of freshly cut grass mixed with cow manure. There was the bright sight of the cloudless blue sky and green fields that were almost too green. He could hear birds chirruping and the distant sound of moos clearly coming from a different estate.

Whilst his five sense seemed to be stimulated there was a sixth sense being triggered in the air and it deeply disturbed Matteo. The feeling that everything was absolutely too perfect, that there had to be something else going on here for it to be so perfect. Something much more sinister. But Matteo did everything he could to put it to the back of his mind.

After all, Mila promised to make him a man even with the mysterious methods.

Matteo shuts the door behind him, standing by the car as he tries to calm himself. His mom handed Matteo his duffel bag and he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Then together they walked towards the front door. After a knock a beautiful woman in her forties comes bounding out excitedly. Matteo immediately recognised her as Mila.

Mila wasn't as tall as Matteo but tall for a woman. She was pale in the face but with black lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow highlighting it. She had long slicked back black hair. Despite all of these gothic tendencies she looked very friendly, she always did. Her eyes had kindness in them, complete with a button nose.

Ignoring Matteo she immediately pulled his mom into a hug. After I while they finally break apart.

"Oh Mila, it's great to see you. Thank you so much for doing this!" Matteo's Mom exclaimed, a small smile surprisingly on her lips which was rare nowadays.

"No problem babes, really it is no problem!" Mila answered back in a friendly manner.

Mila looked curiously over at Matteo, and he met her gaze for a split second before looking back down at his shoes.

"This is a big shock, I remember when you were little and a lot chattier, what happened there?" Mila laughed, a laugh Matteo would get very used to over the summer.

"Oh he's just nervous about all this." His mom revealed, even though Matteo didn't want to make that be known.

"No need to worry sweetheart, my methods will be tough but you'll be a real man by the end of summer." Mila explained.

A moment of silence passed, not so long that it would grow awkward but definitely long enough to need breaking up.

"Come in, no need to stand around out in the heat." Mila invited Matteo and his Mom in.

As they all go in, immediately there was a comfortable looking living room that has a couple of sofas and a large flat screen TV attached to the wall. In the middle there was a table. A delicious smell came from the kitchen. Something good was cooking.

"You two just get sat down." Mila invited.

His mom got sat down on the sofa and Matteo was about to follow when he was stopped.

"Oh, not you sweetie. Sorry but those are the household rules." Mila explained urgently, making sure Matteo's ass didn't touch that sofa as if it would contaminate it.

She pointed to a sign above the TV that said, UNLESS INVITED BOYS SIT ON THE FLOOR, FURNITURE FOR FEMALES.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Matteo said submissively, although his voice was fuelled with confusion and a tinge of annoyance.

Immediately he felt humiliated, degraded for his own gender. He wondered, why can't boys sit on furniture? He immediately felt defeated and sank to the floor near the sofa as ordered.

"No need to worry dear, there are signs like that all throughout the house so you'll learn soon enough. Now I'll get us some water." Mila sauntered off and Matteo felt awakward all of a sudden.

Mila had claimed it was fine but there were subtleties that suggested all was not well. She had narrowed her eyes and through her friendly disguise there was a tinge of anger. She almost said that there was no need to worry too slowly for it to be true. Matteo was starting to understand this was a household of female supremacy, he just hoped this one mistake wouldn't land him a punishment later on.

When Matteo and his mom were left alone for a minute he felt her heel lightly kick him.

"What was that for?" Matteo asked. He expected this dominant and borderline abusive behaviour from Mila but not from her.

"You are under Mila's roof so you will respect her rules." His Mom ordered, her voice laced with anger for some inexplicable reason.

"I didn't know at the time." Matteo answered back wimpishly, a little puzzled. He didn't understand why she was so upset, even Mila said there was no harm done.

"You should have known." She shot Matteo stink eye as Mila came back in with a tray. On the tray was a pitcher of ice cold water, two glasses and a bowl of grapes.

"Here you go, some nice cold water after that long trip." Mila got sat down next to where Matteo had to be sat on the floor, her bare feet very close to him.

Suddenly, Matteo began to become very enticed by Mila's feet. Her perfectly shaped toes, the dip in her ankle leading to her leg, her smooth and succulent looking soles. He immensely realised how perverted he was being, but when he inconspicuously looked up at Mila, she hadn't seemed to notice.

It was very degrading, being on the floor, having to watch the two adults on the sofa. Matteo felt so humiliated, forced into a much younger position almost. Add to that he was completely being ignored. He had no idea how this could turn him into a man.

Whilst the two women were busy catching up on news, Matteo looked around the room. He couldn't lie and say it wasn't bland, just a regular home besides the giant sign ordering boys to stay on the floor.

After a long time where nothing happened for Matteo and he couldn't hear anything interesting being talked about, his mom slapped her thighs and stood up.

"Right, I had better be off now." She said abruptly.

What. It's been that long already? Matteo thought to himself.

Sweat started pooling down his back, and he could almost feel some sticking his hair to his forehead. But it was quickly wiped away.

"Annie, you're not staying for supper?" Mila sadly asked, though there was something too perfect about the conversation that suggested to Matteo it was choreographed.

"No, it's best I go. Let you and Matteo get on with it." Mrs. Jones flashes a smile.

Matteo immediately realised he wouldn't see his Mom again for three months, he had spent that long without her before but never like this. Never with a woman he felt uncomfortable around, knowing deep down this was a female supremacy household. He may hate his mother, but she was his mother. Of course he felt a ting of sadness.

Then surprisingly, he felt tears gather in his eyes. They were quickly wiped off, he was determined to prove that he could be a man so he would not cry. Mila got up, heading towards the door as did Matteo's mom. He quickly followed, his head tucked down low. They stepped outside and Matteo's Mom gave Mila one more hug, whispering a quick word to her. Matteo wondered what was being said, but didn't ask.

Then, his mom walked, stopping in front of Matteo and doing nothing but staring in quiet for a few seconds. The look on her face said disappointment and more importantly was saying, "You did this to yourself." Then slowly, she wrapped her arms around Matteo in an awkward and socially forced hug. Matteo tensed up, standing completely still.

He slowly took his hands from his pockets and delicately wrapped them around his Mom. He almost break down crying but instead was able to restrict it to some stray tears falling. He didn't want to be here. He knew he was a wimp but enjoyed it, he didn't want to be forced to become a man. Not like this, not with Mila and her friends he was yet to see.

Just as he was about to lay his head on her shoulder, she dismissively turned, walking down to her car. Matteo and Mila watched her drive away until they couldn't see the car anymore. A sinking sensation washing over Matteo as he was truly alone now. Well... not that alone. Suddenly he felt Mila's palm run down into his trousers and give him ass a tight squeeze.

"Alright Matteo. Let's get you settled into your new home." She whispered.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey everyone I know this chapter doesn't really contain much sexual or erotic content but the following chapters definitely will, I just wanted to allow a chapter for everyone to get settled into thie environment, the characters and get excited for the future of Matteo's summer at Mila's!