Becoming A Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Matteo is given a tour of the house and the strict rules.
2.1k words
4.14
7.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: the following series will have themes of non consent but does not encourage this in day to day life. All characters in this story are over 18.

Matteo and Mila watched as his Mom drove away until they couldn't see the car anymore. A sinking sensation washing over Matteo as he was truly alone now. Well... not that alone. Suddenly he felt Mila's palm run down into his trousers and give him ass a tight squeeze.

Immediately he shivered from how violated Matteo felt, he was still a virgin. He never even had another hand touch his cock, let alone his ass. But beyond the feelings of violation was a deeper feeling of excitement and his suddenly throbbingly erect dick. But he knew this would be coming, all the signs had been there before that Mila would use very sexual methods in making Matteo a man.

This got him really excited, he knew this summer he would be losing his virginity and surrounded by tons of sexy older women who knew how to fuck like tigers. But he was still uncomfortable by it all, the signs all throughout the house about the rules that uplift women and degrade men suggested this would be a very humiliating and stressful environment to live in for three months.

"Alright Matteo. Let's get you settled into your new home." She whispered.

Solemnly, Matteo stepped back inside of the house.

"The official training won't begin until my girlfriends get here, when they arrive we'll all have an examination of you. A very intimate examination. Then we will brief you on all of the rules you will have to follow, that should take us to the end of the day. Understand?"

Matteo gave a curt nod, an automatic response. But inside he was thinking about the intimate examination, would he finally lose his virginity? He was brought back to reality by the snap of fingers and the stern voice of Mila.

"A nod won't be good enough. In this household boys are polite and respectful. You call every lady here miss."

"Yes miss."

"Good boy, now I'm going to show you to your room where you will stay."

The room was stripped completely bare of any personality. There were white walls and a grey carpet, that was as far as the decor went. The bed looked basic and somewhat uncomfortable with a very thin mattress. Add to that the frame seemed to be made from pipes that came up around the front and back of the bed. Strangely, there seemed to be steel handcuffs tied to the corner poles.

(Matteo had absolutely know idea why the handcuffs were there, but one thing was absolutely certain. He was aroused by this. He hoped Mila didn't see when his cock suddenly expanded to be fully erect at the sight of the handcuffs. A vision popped into his head, he tried to stop it but simply couldn't.

The vision was Matteo, socks on and boxers pulled down. He was tied to the bed spreadeagle as the handcuffs were placed. A group of wonderful large breasted and beautiful middle aged women (including Mila) were sat all around him, stroking his body and his cock, in this very room. And when Matteo realised this could happen during these three months he had to take a breath, not to get too excited.)

Beyond the bed, Matteo could see nothing else in the room except for a sign on the wall. On the sign it said;

RULES FOR RESIDENT BOYS SO THEY MAY BECOME MEN.

1. The boy will carry out any order given by a woman without question.

2. Unless permission is given, the boy will never eat on a table or use furniture.

3. The boy will give final consent that cannot be revoked before the summer begins.

4. This final consent can be given by a woman who knows the boy, without the boy's knowledge and it will remain valid.

5. The boy will remain outside any room declared off limits to him.

6. The boy will show gratitude for any corporal or other punishment.

7. Domestic work is a man's job and will only be carried out by a man.

8. The boy will realise all these generous women are trying to do is help him man up.

9. The boy will do any extra tasks that are required of him, he is not entitled to break time.

10. As an extension of the last rule, the boy is not entitled to anything. Even water is a reward, not a right.

11. The boy will never complain.

12. The boy will not masturbate on his own without permission.

13. Furthermore, the boy will do anything demanded of him, including in a sexual manner.

"Miss, I have a question to ask?" Matteo asked.

"Then ask it, Matteo."

"Okay.. where will I be able to keep my clothes?"

"That won't be necessary sweetheart, we will make sure you won't be wearing clothes for the rest of this summer."

"Oh... really?"

"Yes, you will be stripped when my girlfriends arrive and won't be feeling clothes next until we give you a makeover."

"A makeover?"

"Of course, this transformation is physical as well as mental. We'll show you how to dress like a real man. Now, get settled in this room and we'll call you down when the others arrive. And keep all your clothes on... they love to strip."

"Where's my door?"

"There isn't a door. Remember rule ten. The boy is not entitled to anything. Even water is a reward, not a right. That includes privacy, which is a privilege. You will earn your door if you are well behaved enough. Now wait here patiently."

Mila made her way downstairs and left Matteo alone in this barren room. He tried to lie down on the bed, enjoying the feeling of using furniture but he just couldn't get comfortable, not with a completely empty doorway so anyone could see in.

Matteo's stomach grumbled miserably because he hadn't eaten since yesterday and it was nearly the evening of today. But he knew he would have to earn his food. Even if he did, he wasn't sure how. He took a glance at rule 2;

2. Unless permission is given, the boy will never eat on a table or use furniture.

If Matteo couldn't eat on a table, where could he eat?

One thing was for sure, if Matteo knew Mila and throughout all these years he did, he knew she could turn something as simple as dinner time into a humiliating degradation.

Matteo was getting so horny, just that freaky thought had been enough to drive him insane, but he knew he would have to wait until Mila's girlfriends came. But that could be for hours, and he had nothing better to do. Thinking about the next three months from the tiny little clues he had already been given, meant Matteo's cock grew completely erect.

He knew it was a direct disobey to a rule, and to make matters worse there wasn't a door to the room. Mila could come up at any minute if Matteo was jerking off and see him. He would immediately be punished or even worse... sent back early to a disappointed mother completely unchanged. But he couldn't stop how horny he was.

Matteo then realised how full of cum his balls must be. He usually emptied them into his pocket plastic pocket pussy every night, but he hadn't done that in at least five days meaning they must be full and desperate to explode. Without thinking he decided to dive into the deep end. He then clutched his cock tightly with his right hand and threw my head backwards into a pillow.

Thinking about nothing but Mila and her soon-to-be-coming girlfriends, Matteo began to pump up and down on his member with lightning speed. Without lube his hand was dry and hard against his cock, but within a minute of milking his cock like an udder, precum covered it easily enough to make up for the lack of lube.

Milking it up and down, a vision popped into Matteo's head, he tried to stop it but simply couldn't. The vision was Mila using him like a dildo, moaning like a cam girl as she bounced up and down on his dick. He closed his eyes and imagined it was happening right in front of his, he was being ridden with her fist tightly enclosed around his neck, making him choke for air.

The imaginary goddess whispered the imaginary words; "Remember rule ten. The boy is not entitled to anything. Even water is a reward, not a right. That includes oxygen, which is a privilege. You will earn your oxygen if you impregnate me."

Matteo focused on Mila's words that she moaned, "Yes! Cum baby! Cum in my ass, spill it all in my ass!"

"Oh yes, fuck yes! Oh my fucking god! Harder! Faster! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum, baby! Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! SHIT!" Mila moaned.

Matteo's eyes rolled back into his skull as his mind melted. His balls were empty and all of the cum was in his cock, ready to spill. He was so close to exploding, but he tried with all his might to hold himself back.

"No, don't stop. Keep going! Keep fucking me like a real man! Spill out all the cum in your balls in me! Fill me up! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! YESSSSSSS!" The imaginary Mila orgasmed, her divine imaginary pussy juices flew all over Matteo's body and tasted like ambrosia.

He opened his eyes and was thrust back into reality. His cock head was all wet and slick from the precum seeping out. Matteo took his hand off his cock and wiped the precum that stuck to it onto his leg. He used his ring finger to dip it deep into his cock, collecting all the precum he could, before shoving it down his throat. He was hoping Mila didn't have security cameras he didn't know about, because this was so perverted and humiliating.

But Matteo couldn't help it, he loved the taste of cum more than anything in the world. It was such an intoxicating texture. Such a slimy and thick substance should be disgusting, but it was incredible.

Gripping tighter and moving his hand faster as his left hand's fingers were rubbing against his nipples. He was close to orgasm as his breathing got faster and moaning a bit louder. As Matteo was wanking, he moved his left hand from his nipples and began to lightly tap the underside of his ball sack.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Matteo gasped.

Matteo didn't know who he was gasping to, but he was gasping. He was going to cum, he could feel it. As the feeling took over his body he bucked, a huge orgasm taking over his whole body. Matteo's cock gushing with hot juices and his balls tightening on his fingers, he screamed at the top of his lungs, releasing a crippling orgasm that made Matteo grip the bed.

His belly spasmed in ecstasy and a flood of warm juices sprayed, thick hot ropes of cum erupting from his cock. Despite cumming Matteo was still going at lightning speed, going so fast it didn't feel like he could stop. Slowly however, over the next five minutes he slowed his masturbation to a standstill and used his now free hand to collect all of his delicious cum and lap it up like a dog.

After this Matteo felt an enormous wave of pleasure and exhaustion. Yet there was something else. He moaned very loudly and there was no door to his room, surely Mila heard him. And he knew deep down that there were cameras hidden in his room. It was like when you can feel someone staring at you, like a sixth sense. But if he had to accept his punishment he would.

Matteo felt no shame for what he had done, and was happy to accept punishment from these beautiful women. Quickly, Matteo cleaned up his cum and put his clothes back on, now there wasn't a trace anything ever happened. Within a minute, almost like it had been timed in his favour, Mila's beautiful voice sang throughout the house.

"Matteo, my girlfriends are here!"

It was time for the games to begin.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey everyone I know this chapter doesn't really contain much femdom but now that Mila's girlfriends have arrived the following chapters definitely will, I just wanted to allow a chapter to get into the head of Matteo and his dirty psyche. Chapter Three shouldn't be far away, comment any suggestions you have for this series and get excited for the future of Matteo's summer at Mila's!