Bi Couple - Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Couples fantasies become very real as they explore together.
13.1k words
4.7
17.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Intro

Sarah and I have been together for a few years now. We are both in our mid-20s and keep ourselves in shape at the gym. We are, in my opinion, a hot young couple. Our sex life is great. Lately, we have been pushing each other's boundaries. We have both enjoyed submissive and dominant play, each switching between those roles. It has been extremely hot to explore this role reversal with her. We have introduced toys (well, new toys), light bondage, lingerie, costumes, roleplay, and many other new elements into the bedroom.

She pushed my boundaries, which this story is ultimately about, when she started using her toys on me. It was different, and a little uncomfortable at first. But I loved how her demeanour changed when she got me in vulnerable positions and started playing with my ass. She became more confident, more verbal, more demanding. To see that wanton lust from her was a massive turn-on. I was already crossing this anal barrier and how taboo it was for men but she increased my embarrassment by being verbally degrading and "making" me do all sorts of tasks for her. I loved it and, with her coaxing, I began to take more and more in my ass and become very submissive to this beautiful woman. I maintained the more masculine role overall, but we always switched to satisfy each other's desires. Anal became a big part of our play for both of us and it just felt natural once all the taboo feelings had eventually evaporated away.

We did come to realize that we both like to be watched during sex. We also agreed we both enjoyed the submissive role more. We wanted to explore this but weren't sure how. Online she went to find a way to make this fantasy real. So, that's the gist of where we are at, looking for an outlet so we can play as our submissive selves together.

2. Pushing boundaries

"Fuck you take this cock so good. It slides in your tight hole so much easier now." Sarah calls her strap-on dildos 'cocks'. It's one of her ways of being dominant over me. She loves to make me beg for her 'cock'.

"Mmmm. Yes, I... do... take it... a little... easier." Thrust after thrust while I was bent over hitting my prostate just right. It felt so good. We had learned so much about each other and our bodies over the last 6 months.

Sarah stopped fucking me on the in-stroke. "Tell me what you want baby. Tell me what you need." She was holding onto my hips keeping the 7.5-inch dildo buried deep in my ass all the way down to the rubbery balls. The full feeling was there but I needed more stimulation, to be fucked. From experience, I knew she wouldn't give me what I wanted until I admitted it to her.

"Please don't stop fucking me, it feels so fucking good in my ass," I said, almost whimpering.

"What feels good in your ass?" I wasn't getting off lightly.

Begging I respond "Sarah, I need your big cock sliding in and out of my hole, please fuck me, fuck your slut hard."

"Good slutty whore." She said softly and began fucking me again. I was so happy to be taken like that. The pleasure in my ass was amazing, completely different than cumming. Longer, drawn out and constant as long as the pounding didn't stop. I can't believe I waited until my mid-20s to try it. I knew Sarah's pussy was getting wet, strap-on play always got her so hot and horny. She would soon demand I fuck her. That's where my head was at right then, thinking of her and her pleasure, and calling her dildo a cock didn't make me think of an actual dick. I said those things for her. Besides, the pleasure was so distracting, most of the time my mind was blank while I was taking that long thick dildo.

"Are you ready for some pussy? Do you want to fuck my sweet pussy with your smaller cock?" Now, I'm not small, by any means, I'm just shy of 7 inches fully hard and with a good amount of girth. But as soon as we upgraded to a 7.5-inch dildo, I'm suddenly small, another degrading bit of play she gets off on. We had gone through a bunch of dildos and toys training me up. From a 4-inch butt plug, 5-inch dildo, all the way up to this new 7.5-inch one. Each upgrade took more and more getting used to but I saw it as a point of pride when I could take them. This latest toy was sliding in and out of me more easily than ever. Equally, Sarah had been stretching her hole during our sex sessions. It was always sexy to see her take my cock or a toy up her gorgeous firm ass.

"Fuck yes, I need to cum so badly," I said as she carried on pounding a few more strokes and then pulled out. I felt empty and I wanted more but I also wanted to fuck her and cum inside her. A brief thought of fucking her while another woman strap-on fucked me entered my head. Sarah spun around and got on her back on the bed.

"Fuck me Tom." I'm suddenly Tom again when I'm the one doing the fucking, instead of slut or whore. "Are you not taking off the strap-on?" I ask. "No, no time, just fuck my wet pussy, it's leaking my juices all over this harness." She said with urgency. There was no more hesitation from me, I got in position and aimed my pre cum leaking cock at her pussy. I moved the harness out of the way as best I could. My rock-hard dick slid in so easily into her sopping-wet pussy. Sarah moaned loudly. She needed this. I began to thrust inside her, no build-up, just raw fucking. The noises she made were animalistic, she was not going to take long to orgasm around my shaft. She never did after a good strap-on session.

"Grab this dildo, Tom use it to help you thrust into me harder and pull me onto your fucking cock." This was new, she'd never left the harness on before so maybe it was just to stop the dildo bouncing around. It felt a little weird but I did as she asked. "Yeah, that looks so hot, stroke it up and down." I wasn't sure what she was picturing in her head but I figured it was just a dildo and I don't mind stroking it for her. I slid my hand up, it was so slick with lube and from being in my ass. Sarah licked her lips which turned into a soft bite on her bottom lip. I started to jack off this dildo while I was still thrusting hard into her pussy. More moans escaped her mouth and, at the same time, my breathing got heavy. I was close to cumming. Sarah was playing with one of her breasts and gently tugging on her nipple between two fingers.

"Fill up my pussy with your cum, shoot your huge load in me now, cum for me, Tom." That was all I needed, one last bit of encouragement and I came, I came a lot and made some unintelligible noises. I didn't stop thrusting until rope after rope of cum filled her pussy splashing against her pussy walls and filling her up to overflowing point. Sarah let out an almighty grunt, her head tossed back, her face went red and I could see veins popping up on her neck. Her orgasm looked intense. "Ohhhhh, Fuckkkk, Yesss." Sarah shouted before holding her breath and lifting her head back up.

My cock slipped from her pussy and I knelt over her panting. She breathed finally after holding her breath. I waited for her to recover and her eyes opened. She was panting. We kissed between breaths and she had a huge smile on her face. "That was so much fun honey, I almost passed out."

I was still catching my breath myself and replied "You looked so amazing when your orgasm hit, so hot. You were so much more dominant than usual."

"You think I looked hot? You look satisfied." Sarah put her arms around me and pulled me into her body tightly. She ignored my comment about her being particularly dominant this time.

"Oh, I am Sarah, I am satisfied. That was amazing."

She whispered in my ear "Now clean me up." My face was still nuzzled near her neck. "What? What do you mean?" She pushed me up off her a little to look me in the eye. "Clean me up. Lick my pussy clean." My eyes went wide, we had never done anything like that. I know we were pushing each other's boundaries lately but this was crossing yet another line. I had never tasted cum before, not even my own. I let out a pathetic "Erm." She had a wicked smile on her face "Here, let me help you." She shoved my shoulders and encouraged me down her body. My lips were close to her breasts and I took the opportunity to give a passing lick. She shoved me further until I passed the strap-on dildo which she had taken in her hand. "Do it baby go down further, lick my cum filled pussy, it will be so hot and I promise you will love it."

I said nothing and got on my knees at the end of the bed. I moved the harness out of the way and looked at her cum filled messy pussy. It was wet with her juices and some of my cum was leaking out. "Lick." She commands. I move my head closer and put my tongue out. Why was I doing this, I could rarely say no to her, sure, but, I don't know what I would get out of this. My tongue reaches her pussy lips and I begin to lick slowly. I could taste her and a new taste, it was slightly bitter and salty but not bad. There was a hint of sweetness too. When mixed with her pussy juices I could easily stand the taste. I figured my submission was getting her off so I went at her pussy with more conviction and started lapping away quicker at the escaping cum. I did this despite my red cheeks flaring with embarrassment. Then I shoved my tongue in deep, my lips pressing against hers. She started to shove with her pussy trying to expel more cum and a large load entered my mouth. I could taste it properly now, I let it rest on my tongue. I was surprised that, not only did I not dislike it, I liked it. It wasn't as good as a nice dessert but wow, I was shocked it tasted as good as it did. I wasn't sure what to do so I swallowed it and carried on licking. I swallowed another smaller load that leaked out and carried on cleaning for about another minute.

"Mmm, so good my little submissive bitch. You swallowed it all, didn't you? Without even being told to." She asked and I couldn't reply out of shock and embarrassment. She stood up and I was still between her legs. She grabbed her strap-on dildo by the base and directed it at my face. "One last task cum slut, suck my cock." Something else new, what has gotten into her? My eyes went wide and I said nothing. "Here, open your slut mouth for me and I'll get you started." I mindlessly opened my mouth, she was being so forceful. I was on my knees with a limp cock, some final cum dribbling out of me onto my thighs not sure what was happening. She guided the dildo tip into my mouth passing my lips and hitting my tongue. "There you go, the tip is in, no turning back, suck it." She said and I held still again. "The cock is in your mouth already honey. It will have always been in your mouth that can't change now so you might as well enjoy bobbing on it as well." That was some crazy logic and there she goes calling it a cock again. Was she picturing me sucking on an actual cock? Wait, did I just picture sucking an actual cock?

I shook off the thought and began to bob as she demanded. "That's it, suck my fat cock for me." She began panting as my face went red again. I continued to bob for her taking more in my mouth as my mouth filled with saliva, all of this was so new to me. "Glug, glug, glug." The dildo started to hit the back of my throat. Then I gagged and saliva dropped out of my mouth onto my chest, I coughed and spit went everywhere splashing on me Sarah and the dildo.

She didn't seem to care. "Breath through your nose baby, here, guide it back in and just hold it in your throat for as long as you can without bobbing." I did as I was told, feeling weird still but getting into it a little as I could tell Sarah was enjoying seeing me like this. The dildo "cock" slid back down my throat and I breathed through my nose and held most of the length in my mouth. I did so for as long as I could and then backed off without gagging this time. "Good baby, now take more length down your cock sucking throat." Oh my god, she called me a cock sucker. I couldn't say anything with the dildo already being fed back into my mouth. The thing was, it turned me the fuck on. My cock was coming back to life and I was semi-erect again. I took more dildo in my mouth, and with Sarah's encouragement and her hand now on the back of my head, I suddenly felt like it went past a barrier and my chin hit the balls. I gagged though so it was only brief and I had to remove my mouth again but I didn't cough this time. "You need more practice, but you just deepthroated this entire thick cock baby, I'm so proud of you." That was another weird thing to hear. So much saliva. Thick ropes dangled from the dildo to my lips. I felt like a pornstar and, weirdly, a little bit of pride did come over me. Like I accomplished this thing I thought only practised pornstars could do. Sarah moved in again using the spit as lube for my throat, it got easier as more sticky saliva built up in my mouth.

"How do you feel cock whore, throating a cock that has been in your ass." Oh. My. God. With everything that was going on it didn't register with me until that moment. This dildo was just in my asshole, down to the balls less than 10 minutes ago. Luckily the dildo was clean and just tasted like a jelly dildo with a hint of lube. My eyes went wide and I gagged again and held half the dildo in my mouth while I recovered a little. Sarah was gently thrusting her hips and I could see a mischievous grin on her face, she said "Your my ass to mouth cock sucking whore and you love it don't you?" I freed my mouth and replied, "I... erm... don't know, it's different and a little weird." Having said that I put my mouth back around the head of the dildo and bobbed up and down again. This time with a bit more enthusiasm. "Baby." Sarah said pointing down "Your rock-hard cock betrays you."

Oh fuck, I was hard, I was rock hard, and after cumming not too long ago. Did I love this? Why? There were no pleasure nerves in my throat, but I had to admit to myself I was really starting to enjoy it. Once again I took the cock out of my mouth, and immediately realizing I thought of it as a cock. It made me flush again. So many emotions and thoughts are racing through me. I mean, even when Sarah fucked me and called her dildo a cock I never thought of taking a real one, weirdly you may think but I was fully concentrating on the pleasure it gave me. I was always in a mindless almost drunk state for the most part. Was I always just cock drunk? Now, with the dildo in my mouth, there wasn't any pleasure per se, it was more just total submission and the "cock" was more real than ever.

"Fuck your right Sarah, what are you doing to me, why do I like this so much?" I couldn't look up at her and I definitely didn't mention me briefly picturing a real cock down my throat. I must've looked so embarrassed and weak on my knees.

"Because your my submissive bitch and you'll do anything to please me." She lovingly said, this time in complete contrast to the last half an hour of ass fucking me, making me eat my own cum, and fucking my throat. She started to climb out of the harness. "Don't worry baby, no judgement from me, you know that. We both enjoyed ourselves and that's all that just happened. Come on, you can save that hard-on for later. I have a few confessions to make."

3. Confessions

That was the most dominant Sarah had ever been. I don't know why, we are usually mildly dominant and switch roles during our sex sessions. I put on clean underwear and followed her through to the living room. I see her getting a tablet ready and logging in to it as she sits on the couch, feet up, tucked in and knees to the side. She wore just a black thong she had thrown on and her gorgeous ass was pointing at me. I wasn't sure what to do, all I could think about was how easily I had let her dominate me. We usually switched and, yes, I would get a bit verbal and gently dominate her. She took my cock down her throat and swallowed my cum countless times. We were both switches and it was fun for both of us. We both admitted we enjoyed being the submissive more though. But this seemed so different. I was processing, my mind racing, and I was staring at nothing in particular.

"Come, sit next to me." Sarah patted the space next to her. It only registers what she said when she followed up by saying "Hey! Get over her I have something to show you."

"Sorry, I was miles away." I walk over and sit next to her. I'm so flustered I don't even know how to sit down. I'm overthinking it. Where do I put my arms? Do I put my feet up? Do I cuddle up to her?

"Honey," Sarah says. "I can see you're confused with what just happened. But nothing has changed between us. I love you Tom. Come here put your arm around me."

I did as I was told and I began to calm down a little. I put my arm around her and spooned her as best I could on the couch. My hard cock had softened a little as I rested it up against her silky smooth ass cheek.

"Look, I've got a confession. I was also being submissive in the bedroom just then as well."

I look at her confused. "I don't understand, that's the most dominant I've ever seen you."

Sarah smiled a proud smile turning to me. "You enjoyed it didn't you..." She snuggled into me rubbing her ass against my crotch. "Don't worry, I know you did even if you don't quite fully understand your feelings yet."

Sarah handed me the tablet. "You might understand more if you read this she said. I take the tablet and rest it on her thigh so we can both see the page and begin reading.

saz_xxx_saz - I think that he would love that. I think I would love that. But how do I convince him to try it?

This was Sarah's username.

jimOwner - You don't need to convince him. I've met so many people like him, men and women, they just need to be told. Next time he cums in your pussy, just tell him to clean you up using only his tongue.

I had clearly started reading a conversation in the middle. One where they were already comfortable sharing a lot. I briefly wondered what I had missed. Then I continued reading wanting to ponder on that at a later time.

jimOwner - The next thing you do is get that strap-on and shove it down his throat.

saz_xxx_saz - Wow, I don't know about that sir. That seems aggressive.

jimOwner - If you want our little game to continue you are going to have to complete these tasks. Do you want to stop?

saz_xxx_saz - No. Please. I know we have only talked but I'm so excited sir. I can't get the dirty little tasks out of my head. It's making my pussy so wet.

"What game?" I ask turning to Sarah. She places a finger on my chin and shoves my head back to the tablet. "Just keep reading honey." She says, grinning.

jimOwner - Good. Do you know why he will eat his own cum and deepthroat your dildo?

saz_xxx_saz - Because you think he is a submissive bitch.

jimOwner - I don't think, I know. He takes your strap-on up his ass and moans like a bitch already. Do you know why you will do as you're told?

saz_xxx_saz - Because I'm a submissive whore and my pussy drips every time we talk. Every time you suggest a new dirty task my pussy is wet knowing I will tell you all about it in detail, sir.

jimOwner - Good girl. We'll make whores out of both of you soon enough. It's almost time for us to meet.

saz_xxx_saz - It will have to be me and Tom together. I won't meet behind his back.

jimOwner - Hahaha. A loyal slut. I get it. Thankfully that was what I intended. You two meeting me and both of you will be doing anything and everything I tell you two little whores to do. Speak soon.

saz_xxx_saz - Goodbye, sir.

jimOwner - Oh, it's time to show him our conversations.

Sarah saw I scrolled to the end. "You see, I was being submissive for sir while we fucked. I was doing what I was told to do. This was the only way we could both be submissive as we discussed. We need a dominant third to control us both." Sarah said while turning to me and playfully rubbing her hands on me.