Becoming a Model Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Beautiful young girl wants to become a model.
11.1k words
4.31
52.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers

Chapter One

"But Daddy" Candi whined into the phone, her father wouldn't relent and she was getting more and more desperate with every moment.

"All my sorority sisters' are going, I need to go, pleaaassseeeee. We can afford it."

"No sugar, I can afford it, but you've got to learn some responsibility and how to do things for yourself."

"But Daddy!!"

"No Candi, I will not pay for a spring break trip for you this year, that's it, I'm sorry, but it just isn't going to happen."

"Daddy..." She sighed, exasperated.

"Sugar, I've got to go, maybe you should try to get a job on campus." Candi felt the desperation fill her, she had to go on that trip, but she didn't want to work, she was too beautiful to work, it was beneath her to work.

"Bye Honey, I'll talk to you next week."

"Bye Daddy." Candi hung up the phone, almost slamming it down in frustration. She didn't know what to do. She picked up the student newspaper and set it front of her looking through the classifieds. There were openings for jobs in the dorm cafeteria, but she couldn't do that, or more correctly, she wouldn't do that. She was the prettiest girl in the sorority and she couldn't let anybody see her shelping food, or cleaning dishes.

Her eyes stopped when she saw the ad seeking models:

Co-ed Models Wanted-Perfect opportunity to make some extra cash!

All photos will be tastefully done, Playboy style, some nudity,

very discreet! We pay top dollar. Chance of lifetime to be in

high class quality magazine publication! Make big bucks.

Great Opportunity for anybody that wants to be a model!

Call 555-8345, or email collegsgirls@greatmodelopp.por

Her fingers were trembling as she tried to dial the phone, she knew she was beautiful enough, but she was still scared. What if anybody ever found out?

"Hello, College Girls Inc., this is Ben, what can I do ya for?" Candi whispered into the headset.

"I saw your add in the—"

"Speak up, I can't hear ya." Her voice trembled as she tried to speak louder.

"Hi, I saw your add in my school newspaper, and..." Candi hesitated, "I'd like to find out a little more about the modeling opportunities."

"Good, good, How tall are you? Blonde, brunette, redhead? What's your weight?" She was shocked how quickly he started asking questions.

"Um, I'm 5'6", I'm a blonde, I weigh 114 lbs." She'd barely finished responding when the guy on the phone started bombarding her with more and more questions. She couldn't believe how mechanical it all was, but she answered as well as she could.

The interrogation went on for a good five minutes before she could even break in and get a word in edgewise.

"Sir, how soon could we do the shoot, and how much does it pay?

"Hold on, hold on sugar, we're professionals here, we only photograph really beautiful, photogenic, girls, it's not like just anybody is our kind of material. I'm going to need to see some samples before we start talking about whether we're going to shoot you, or talk money for that matter. Do you have any photo's you can email me, as many as you have, glamour shots, beach wear, everything you've got."

"Um, well, yeah, I've got some pictures, nothing professional. Um, I've got a few of me in a bikini from over the summer, and some, um, and some graduation pictures."

"Good babe, I guess that'll do. Why don't you drop me an email with the photos, and, well, if I'm interested in you, and believe me, I ain't making no promises, but if you're hot enough, well, I'll get back to you. By the way baby, what was your name?"

"I'm, um, my name is Candi."

"Candi, that's a cute name sugar. I want to make sure now, you know if I think you're hot enough to work for me, the photos, there will be some nudity, you know that, right?"

"Um, yes sir, it was in your ad, and, I was going to ask, what—"

"Don't worry baby, it's all tasteful, like Playboy, mostly about your tits." She felt her belly tighten. "You've got nice tits, right sugar?"

"Um. I guess." Candi felt her face go flush.

"Tell me babe, tell me now, I don't want find out when I get you on the set, if I think you're our kind of material that is, and I hire you, you're not going to pull some modesty shit with me and not want to do the nude shots? Tell me now if you're alright showing your body, or, if you're not, well, you might as well hang up now and not even send me the photos. I've got no need for you if you don't want to strip." Candi could feel the blood pounding through her head.

"I have no problem stripping sir. I'm, I'm really interested in working for you." She could hear him on the other end of the line, it sounded like he was puffing on a cigar.

"Okay babe, drop me an email with some photos, the less you have on the better. It'll let me get a better assessment of your body, then, we'll see if we can use you, if so, I'll get back in touch." She chimed in quickly, before he could hung up.

"The photos are all tasteful, right, I just want to make sure, I..."

"Yeah babe, tasteful, just like Playboy, you flash a little skin, squeeze your tits a some and smile, but don't get your hopes up sugar, we've had 3 girls go onto be in Playboy, and we get tons of girls that try out, our standards are pretty high and we don't just take anybody, most girls don't have what it takes so, well, just don't think it's a done deal quite yet honey." Candi felt another shiver down her spine.

"I've got to go sugar, send me an email and I'll get back to you."

"Tha—" She tried to thank him but he'd already hung up, her heart was beating like mad and she could feel her face was flush. She didn't know what to think, perhaps for the first time in her life she didn't know if she was going to live up to a guy's standards.

It took almost two weeks before Candi got a call back. It was a Friday afternoon and she'd just finished with class when her phone rang. She'd sent off a dozen or so photos right after she'd talked to the guy from the ad. She'd been reluctant to send some of them, especially the ones from over the summer; ones where she had on a thong bikini and was showing a lot of skin. At the time the picture was taken, she hadn't thought much of how skimpy the suit was, but when she was looking through the photos, she couldn't believe how revealing the bikini had actually been, it'd barely covered her breasts or her pussy.

Her heart was in her throat as she listened to the headset.

"Hey babe, what was it, Candi?"

"Yes sir." She could barely get a whisper out so was so nervous.

"Yeah, sorry about the short notice, but looking at your photos, it looks like you'll work for us. I liked your puffy nipples, and that bikini didn't leave much to the imagination, did it." Ben chuckled at the other end of the line, Candi could feel her ears burning and her nipples went hard involuntarily.

"I think we can use you on a shoot." She felt her heart beating faster.

"Really, really, that's great." She felt a shiver run down her spine. She didn't know if she was more scared, or excited.

"We had a girl back out on us for a shoot this weekend. Would you like to fill her spot?" Candi didn't know what to say, she couldn't believe that it was all happening so quick."

"Um...well, I guess, I mean, I've..."

"Yes or no baby, we've got to move." She felt the sweat on her brow, she thought she was ready to do it, but now, at the actual moment of decision, it was so much harder than expected.

"Yes." Candi blurted out her response, she could barely believe that she'd said yes.

"Do you think you could be ready in, oh, say two hours honey, we've got to move quick?"

"Um...yeah, I guess." Her head was spinning, she couldn't believe it was happening so fast.

"Could you come down to our office, do you know where it's at, on State St., you know, right by the student union?"

"Um, I think so." She could feel the butterflies in her stomach buzzing.

"We've got to pack up and hit the road, the shoot is out at a country estate, we've got the place to ourselves, it's beautiful and we should get some great shots. You won't have to pack much, we'll provide the clothes you need, when you wear anything." Candi was almost too embarrassed to catch the innuendo, her mind was racing, and she was trying to broach the subject of money. She managed to eek out her question.

"What about the pay, I'm-." Ben cut her off.

"Don't worry sugar, we pay top dollar, especially if you look as good in person as you do in the photos. It looks like you've got some nice tits and we can use you." She tried to protest.

"But, I, I-."

"Trust me babe, we'll make it worth your while. Why don't you meet us down at our office, we've got to get moving, we'll talk about it then, we're on a tight schedule. Okay babe?"

"Okay." Candi felt the perspiration on her skin as she hung up the phone. She trailed the back of her hand over her hard nipples and sat down on her bed. She didn't know what she should do, she'd thought she'd convinced herself she was fine with posing, but now, with the shoot really at hand, she wasn't quite so sure anymore. Even though she'd said yes, now she was tempted to back out.

Candi got up off her bed and stripped down. She stood in front of her full length mirror and stared at her body. She had nice breasts, nothing huge, obviously they weren't fake, but nobody had complained. She slid her palm over her smoothly shaven sex and groaned as she thought about posing nude in front of a bunch of guys, a shudder ran through her frame and she almost came on the spot.

She climbed in the shower and turned the water to hot, she closed her eyes and let it run over her body, loving the feeling of the droplets against her aching nipples.

By the time Candi finally got out of the shower she'd made her decision. Each time she thought about the camera focused on her, and the guys that would see her, all of them lusting after her body; and then the guys who would buy the magazines, she couldn't help but notice the fire growing in her belly. It was so dirty and disgusting, but the thought of all those eyes on her nearly drove her to the edge of orgasm again and again.

She packed a small bag, if you could call small at all, after she put in her make-up, all her different outfits, almost anything you could imagine, it looked more like she was going away for a two week journey rather than a quick weekend photo shoot. As soon as she was done packing, she hopped in her BMW convertible and started toward the photographer's office.

Her heart was beating hard, at every stop light she was tempted to turn around and go home. She had her hair up in a pony tail and was wearing a white t-shirt and tight blue jeans. She'd thought about dressing up, trying to wow them, but she decided to go casual instead.

As Candi pulled into the office parking lot she saw the van sitting out in front. Her mouth was so dry she didn't even think she could speak, not when she saw all the activity. After she parked her car, she just sat with her hands locked on the steering wheel for a good five minutes, trying to build up the courage to go through with it all.

There were at least five guys scurrying around the van as Candi pulled her bag up and tried to get their attention.

"Hello." She approached the van timidly as the men continued to move around with purpose.

"Hello." Candi finally caught the attention of one of the guys, he was the oldest, probably about 6'2" with a big gut. He had a sleazy looking mustache and she felt a twinge of fear run through her.

"You Candi?" He moved towards her, she took an unconscious step back as he almost touched her with his chest. She could smell the strong scent of cigar on him.

"I'm glad you showed, I'm Ben, we talked on the phone." She yelped as Ben grabbed her by the shoulders and squeezed his fingers into her skin.

"Nice body sugar, very nice body." She felt her face go flush. It finally felt like she could breathe again when he finally let go of her.

"Turn around sugar, let me see that ass." Candi could feel the eyes on her, she noticed the other men had stopped packing the van and were now standing, staring at her as she felt Ben's hand on her ass.

"Nice body, I think it'll do." One of the other men chimed in.

"She's got a nice ass, and her tits, they're not perfect, but they'll do." She Candi let out a small whimper of protest.

"She's got those puffy nipples, I like that." Another voice chimed in. Candi spun around and looked back at Ben, she tried to make eye contact but he was looking her up and down. She almost jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her hip.

"Turn around again baby." There were probably 8 guys standing around her now, all in close, looking her up and down. All spitting out comments about her body, her face, everything about her, like she was a prized animal. She couldn't speak, her mouth was dry and she felt herself shaking like a leaf as she spun on her heels.

Ben grabbed for her arm and pulled her out of the center of the gauntlet.

"Get back to work boys, we've got to be off in 15." He led Candi out of the line of traffic.

"I think you're going to work for us baby." Ben looked over her body once again.

"Now you're sure you're ready to work for me, you know, nude shots, you look a little nervous." Candi could feel the sweat on her brow and her heart was slowly coming back to a normal pace.

"Ye...yeah, I guess. Why are there so many guys? I thought it was a small shoot."

"Honey," Ben put his hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down, "honey, this is a small shoot, but even so, it's a lot of work to put out quality photos like we do. Believe me, a lot of work." Ben slid his hand down over Candi's back, she was more attractive than he'd thought, he knew he'd gotten lucky, sometimes pictures could lie.

"Why don't you sit here for a few minutes, then we'll have the van loaded and we can leave." Ben could feel Candi's muscles twitch under the movement of his hand.

"So are all your friend's excited about you're being a model?" Candi looked over at Ben with trepidation.

"I didn't tell them, I'm...I'm not sure what they'd think." Ben tried to hide it, but he could feel his lip quiver ever so slightly as he almost broke into a smile.

"And your parents? What do that think." Candi hesitated for a second.

"Oh they wouldn't approve. My Dad wants me to work and learn responsibility, but I'm not sure he'd like this. They're kind of, well, I don't think they'd like me doing nude modeling at all." Ben moved his hand gently down over Candi's back and stopped his hand on her hip.

"I understand. Don't worry, everything we do is high-class." Ben urged Candi to sit down on the cement flower box.

"Have a seat, we'll be ready in a few minutes, and then we can start making you into a model." Candi tried to smile and cover her uncertainty. She didn't know whether she could go through with it or not.

"Need anything to drink sugar? Soda, water..." She nodded softly no.

"Okay babe, sit still and we'll be off in a couple minutes." Ben slipped away and left Candi sitting alone. She could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest as she watched Ben talking to a couple of the guys. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but she saw them start to smile and smack each other on the back.

Candi fell asleep in the van as they drove to the shoot. She didn't know how she'd passed out, stuffed as she was in between two huge guys. The van was packed full, camera equipment was piled high on the roof and strapped down tight. The storage area in the back was filled with Candi's, and the guys' bags, then, somehow they'd managed to still fit the 6 guys and her into the seats. Ben sat in the passenger seat up front and they were following another van that held the rest of the crew.

Candi knew that she wouldn't date any of the guys from the shoot, they ranged in ages from Ben, who she thought looked in his fifties, to a few guys in their forties, then a younger crowd, a couple of who were probably her age. Most of the older guys had big pot bellies and looked dirty, Candi could smell the cigarette smoke on them, they reeked of it. And then there was the pungent odor of Ben's cigar that wafted through the stale air of the van. She'd been introduced to most of the guys, but she didn't remember their names; she thought there was a Tony, and maybe a Rick, but she wasn't for sure.

Candi was jolted awake as they bounced over the rough washboard road. One of the young guys was to her right. His face was so close to hers, Candi couldn't help by look him in the eye and smell garlic on his breath.

"Hey sugar, we're almost there." Candi felt his hand on her thigh and she tried to wiggle away.

"How long have I been out?" Candi managed to brush his large hand off her leg.

"Oh, 'bout a half hour, that's it." Candi pushed the hair out of her eyes, she could feel the heat from the guys' body against her skin, it was very uncomfortable and she felt dirty.

The sun was still high in the sky, they were heading down a dirt road that seemed to be tunneled out of the trees. Candi felt a little apprehensive.

The rest of the drive only lasted another 10 or 15 minutes. Candi couldn't believe how good it felt when she finally escaped the sardine can they'd traveled in. She could feel the back of her shirt was soaked with sweat from where she'd been pressed against the vinyl in the hot van.

"Sorry about the van baby, it's not that far a drive, so we suffer through it." Candi could smell the acrid smoke that radiated from Ben's clothes. He handed her a plastic shopping bag.

"Why don't you go inside and change into your outfit, we'll set up the cameras and try to get some shots in tonight." Candi opened the bag and saw a black bikini inside, there was also a pair of high heels, taller than ones than she'd normally wear, but not as tall as some she'd seen.

"Matt here will take your bag and show you your room, okay?" Candi looked at Matt, he might have been the youngest guy on the crew. He looked kind of homely, a little cute, maybe she thought, but nobody she'd date. He just looked naïve, she couldn't think of it any other way to describe him, he had all the gangly, uncomfortablness of a high school kid, but she thought he was probably 20 or 21.

"Hi." Matt reached out to shake Candi's hand, his voice broke as a big smile cut across his face. Candi could feel the nervousness as he shook her hand, his palm was wet and she felt his eyes on her chest looking at her breasts.

"Hi, you want to show me where my room is?" Matt let go of Candi's hand and picked up her bag.

"Follow me." Candi was a little scared, and also kind of disgusted by the guys on the shoot, it was a little different than she'd expected. She knew she was from another class and didn't usually hang out, or even talk, with guys like these. She felt the disdain growing in the pit of her stomach and wondered if she'd done the right thing.

When Candi first laid sight on the house she didn't think much of it, but as Matt led her in the front door, she realized she'd misjudged it, the place, it was huge. The architecture was modern, with hard straight lines and lots of glass. The front of the house was shielded by large trees, but the back opened up into a broad panoramic view of a gorgeous valley.

"Wow." Matt turned and looked back at Candi as they mounted the stairs. At the top she leaned over the railing and took in the bright afternoon view that presented itself through the glass. She stared out the two story windows, she could see the glimmering blue water of a pool just outside. She noticed guys setting up the cameras on the brick that surrounded the water.

"Your room is just up here." Candi looked up at Matt, who was trying to urge her on.

Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers