Becoming a Model Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey...Candi, can you hear me?" She felt Ben's hand smack down on her thigh and she jerked to attention.

"I said are you ready to get started honey?" Candi felt her face go crimson and she started to hyperventilate, for an instant she thought she'd pass out she felt so light-headed.

"We're gonna shoot inside today babe." The crew started getting up and Matt cleared the dishes.

"Here, I want you to go upstairs, get cleaned up a little, put this on, put your hair up in a cute ponytail. Be back down here in a half hour, okay?" Ben handed her a hanger with a skimpy bikini dangling from it. She was in a daze and her stomach was flipping like she was on a roller coaster.

"And there are some heels up there in the closet, pick a pair and wear those too." Candi's eyes were fixed on the tiny bikini.

"Okay babe?" Ben slapped his hand down on her leg again.

"Yeah, yeah." Candi felt her heart pounding and her ears were ringing, she could barely mumble out the words.

"Hurry up Hon, we've got a lot of work to get done today." She walked deliberately up the stairs to her room.

"Candi!"

"Candi!" There was a lump in her throat as she heard Ben scream up to her. Her nipples were rock hard and barely covered by the miniscule bikini. Her hands were shaking as she fumbled with the door handle. The monster heels clapped on the floor as she slowly ambled down the stairs. She walked nervously, tentatively, there wasn't a pair of heels less than 6" tall in the closet, and her calves burned, her inner thighs strained.

"There you are girly, get your ass moving, we've got a lot to do today." Ben reached out and grabbed her by the elbow, dragging her toward the black leather couch in the middle of the room.

"We're shooting indoors today babe." He pointed to the couch.

"Have a seat honey." He pushed her so she fell back, the cool leather caressing her skin. She could feel the eyes on her, she could see the cameras pointing at her, clicking away rapid fire. Somebody flipped on spotlights blinding her.

"Let's get some tasteful shots. Spread your legs baby." Candi whimpered, the AC was blasting, perhaps intentionally, her nipples were hard as rocks. She opened her legs leaving her heels planted on the floor.

"You can do better than that honey, I wanna see your inner thighs, wanna see that cameltoe." Candi pouted, but opened her legs, lifting her heels off the floor and setting them on the smooth leather.

The bikini, it was little more than a thong, a mere flimsy piece of cloth that barely covered her slowly engorging pussy lips.

"That's better baby, smile for the camera." She could hear the constant click of the shutter.

"Slip the top off one of your nipples babe, let'em see how hard your nipples are, how pretty." Candi wasn't smiling, anybody watching could see the incipient tears forming in her eyes, the way her hands shook as she slipped one of the patches of cloth away to the side.

"That's it girly! Very nice." Candi couldn't even see Ben though the bright lights shinning in her eyes and the tears blurring her vision.

"Let's see that cunt of yours baby. Slip that bottom to the side a little." Candi tried choking back the tears, but she couldn't.

"Thought you were going to be a good girl for us? You wanna be a star, right?" She could feel the strain in her thighs as she kept her legs open and began reluctantly sliding the wisp of fabric over her bulging, sensitive, pussy lips. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt the tingle, the throbbing in her pussy. She held the bikini bottom to the side as the cameras clicked away.

"Why don't you play with yourself a little babe, I wanna see those bright red fingernails plunging in your slit baby." Candi's hands were shaking, spasming almost. Dark streaks of mascara started running down her cheeks. She was openly sobbing as she slowly slipped a finger into her throbbing snatch.

"That's it baby, nice. Play with yourself, make yourself cum, I know you know how to do it babe." Her legs started to butterfly, her knees going almost to the surface of the couch, then closing on her hand as her finger eased in and out of her pussy.

"Squeeze your tits honey." Candi closed her eyes and lifted her free hand to her chest, she slipped the other half of her bikini top off her aching nipple and pinched it between her lurid red nails. She let out an involuntary groan as one finger pumped in her slit, the other squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples.

Candi threw back her head and closed her eyes, her inner thighs strained as she opened her legs impossibly wide. A small pool of her juices coated the smooth leather surface of the couch making it shiny and wet.

Candi screamed as she felt the men beside her. Her eyes jerked open and she pulled her finger from her snatch. She tried to rise, to lift off the couch, but each man had hold of a leg and spread them over their laps, her towering heels wiggled free in the air.

"SSSTTTOOOPPPP!!" The two guys held tight to her legs and kept her in place.

"Be a good girly Candi." The cameras clicked away, the long lens focused in on her sopping pussy. The guy to her left leaned down and clamped his lips on her breast, his fingers delved toward her slit and penetrated her easily.

First one, then two, fingers started slamming into her belly rapidly. Soon the man to her right had his hand between her thighs rubbing her clit, he locked his lips on hers, thrusting his tongue deep in her mouth.

She couldn't help it, Candi ground her hips into the leather and thrust her throbbing cunt forward as the two men rubbed and finger fucked her hard and fast.

She started to moan at first, then began to howl as a massive orgasm ripped through her belly. The guys didn't stop and continued playing with her till she screamed out again.

"Good girly, good job!" Candi snapped out of her reverie and felt her face go flush. She tried to close her legs but the guys held her thighs tight, and wide open. She could hear the roars of laughter behind the snapping cameras. She groaned as she felt the thick fingers pulled from her convulsing pussy. She started sobbing openly as the man's sloppy fingers were brought to her lips and pressed into her mouth, against her tongue.

"Lap it up baby." She heard the gravelly voice of the man forcing his digits between her lips, she cringed as she tasted her own juices coating his fingers.

"Licky, licky little bitch doggy." Candi could barely hear the boisterous laughter over the ringing in her head.

"Good job, Great job honey, great job!" As suddenly as they'd came, the two men holding her legs let them go and left her alone on the couch, her cunt oozing, her legs widespread.

"Good job baby, I didn't think you had it in you!" Ben came over, standing in front of her, blocking the intense spotlights still illuminating the room.

"Time for lunch!" Ben clapped his hands but Candi didn't move, she could hear the team putting away the equipment, the heat of the spotlights abated as soon as they were turned off. In less than five minutes she was alone. She slowly got to her feet, slipped the patches of cloth over her pointed nipples and slid the thong over her throbbing, engorged, soaking pussy. She almost ran up the stairs to get away. She slammed her door behind her, locking it and throwing herself on the bed, forcing her head into the covers and cried.

"Ca-Ca-Candi." Matt knocked softly on the door, but she didn't respond, she just sobbed, burying her head deeper in the mattress.

"Ca-Candi, are, yo-you, al-right?" Still she didn't respond, she wanted to go home, she was humiliated and she'd never come out.

Candi screeched when she felt the bed sink and she pulled her head out of the blankets, seeing Matt sitting there with a tray of food.

"How the fuck did you get in?" She screamed and Matt rose up off the bed in fear.

"I, I, I have a k-kk-kkey. Ben told me to bbrrr-brring you food." Candi sat up, covering her chest with her arms.

"B-bbbe-bbbeeen said we're ssstt-starting again at tw-twwoo." Candi collapsed again, face down on the bed and started blubbering uncontrollably.

"CANDI!" She looked up, wiping away the tears, her eyes were puffy.

"CANDI, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Her hands were shaking when she opened the door. She hadn't touched her food and kind of regretted it now. The tall heels resounded off the treads as she headed down the stairs.

"It's about fucking time!" Candi looked to the ground.

"Here, put this on." Ben handed her a black studded leather collar.

"What's this?"

"Whatta think? It's your collar." Candi would have thought he was joking, but he looked deadly serious.

"Hurry up, we're running late." She put the leather around her neck, slid the strap through the buckle sealing it in place. It felt weird, the leather constricting around her throat, it made her skin go cold.

"Here." Ben reached out, clicked a long dog leash to the collar.

"Oh, and I forgot this." Before she could even react he snapped a small brass lock on the collar, locking it to her neck.

"Get on your knees! We're going for a little walk." Candi was confused, afraid. She fell to the floor with a thud, then felt the strong tug on her neck as Ben started walking in front of her, dragging her along on all fours. She could feel her breasts swaying as she struggled to keep up, trying to stay on the carpets spread over the tile floor till they went outside.

Candi cried out as the small pebbles bit into her knees. He dragged her off the rough cement into the grass. She could see the shadows of the cameramen on the ground as they followed them onto the yard, she shuffling dutifully on the leash behind Ben.

"Here bitch doggy." He bent down, forcing the handle of the leash between her teeth.

"Play in the grass honey." She could feel the tears welling in her eyes, she held her head low, trying not to think about the cameras that clicked away, recording her humiliation.

Candi didn't even see the dog till he was on her, she felt his wet nose pressing into the wisp of cloth that covered her pussy.

"No, no, get away!" Candi let the leash handle fall from her teeth, she shrieked and scurried away on her hands and knees as quick as she could. She could hear the men all laughing as they recorded her.

"No, NO!" She felt the dog nipping at her bikini bottom, it got hold of the string on her hip and tugged it away. She looked back and saw the dog's erection and screamed!

Candi collapsed into the grass, curling in the fetal position. One of the crew quickly grabbed the dog, a huge Rottweiler, that was panting and fighting against the restraint.

"I've seen you've met our puppy Bruno." Ben reached down and patted the dog on the snout.

"Time to get to work." The crewman dragged the dog away, it was hopping up and down, trying to break free.

"Take off your top, guess Bruno already took care of your bottom." Ben laughed and snapped his fingers.

"Playtime's over." Candi was still breathing heavy, unable to calm down after the encounter with the dog.

"Here doggy bitch!" Ben grabbed for the leash still connected to her collar and dragged her onto the deck of the pool.

He let go of the leash and it fell between her heaving breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, her cheeks were moist with tears running down her cheeks, causing her makeup to smear and streak.

"Sexy look babe!" She could feel his eyes on her, running up and down her body.

"You're one sexy slut!" Candi barely heard his words, her heart was still beating a hundred miles an hour.

"Come here." Ben beckoned her to him, he stood in front of one of the myriad benches that surrounded the pool. She crawled to him, then got to her feet before him.

"I want you to spread your legs." Candi opened her thighs till she was balanced precariously on the towering heels.

"A little further baby." Candi eased her legs open a little more, as far as she dared to go.

"Good, now lean over, grab your ankles." She could feel her pussy exposed and the daytime heat that radiated off the pool deck. She couldn't help herself, she started to feel the tingle in her belly as she leaned over and clamped her hands around her ankles.

"That's it baby." Candi looked between her widely splayed legs and she could see the cameraman behind her, moving in for a close up of her gaping snatch.

"That's it girly." Ben moved closer and closer to her as he talked. She about jumped out of her skin when she felt his hand on her ass.

"Good job honey." Candi gasped, then whimpered, as he trailed his fingernails over her flesh, slowly moving toward her exposed pussy with his fingers.

"Very nice baby." She cried out when she felt his finger plunge in her throbbing cunt.

"That's it baby, nice and wet, good for the photos." He rammed two fingers in her snatch and started pumping them in faster and faster, till her legs started to quiver.

"You getting this guys?" Ben grabbed her hanging breast and started molding it in his fingers while he continued to fuck her pussy with the other hand.

"That's it baby, smile for the camera, it loves you." Candi started moaning and the muscles of her thighs were twitching. She wobbled on the towering heels strapped to her ankles.

"You gonna be a good girl and cum for daddy baby?" She was moaning, tottering on the heels.

"You wanna be a good girl, right baby?" Ben expertly worked her pussy, driving his hand into her mound, twisting his fingers inside of her as he tugged on her aching nipple.

"Come on baby, be a good little girl." Candi howled and fell to her knees on the hard pool deck, Ben pulled his fingers from her snatch with a pop.

"You getting this guys? I want to see that cunt glistening, soaking wet in the photos!" Her whole body rippled with spasms of orgasm, one of the cameramen got close, almost touching her face with the lens as the paroxysms shuddered through her body from head to toe.

"Good job, good job everybody." Ben egged on the crew.

"We're getting some awesome shots." Pussy juices dribbled down Candi's inner thighs as she knelt on the hard deck, oblivious to the movement around her.

"Baby, honey." Candi didn't react.

"Slut!" Ben shrieked, finally getting her attention.

"Over here, we gotta get the next shot." She looked up distractedly and saw Ben standing next to a guy sitting on one of the benches surrounding the pool.

"Over here sweetie." She started to her feet, but immediately got back to her knees when he screamed at her.

"No, on your knees, crawl to me, leash handle between your teeth bitch." She cringed with each move forward, the deck brutal on her knees. She could see the guy next to Ben anxiously waiting for her. He was young, well-built, in another context she probably would have thought he was hot.

As she approached, the guy tapped his thighs. Like an awkward fawn, she struggled to her feet and laid her belly over his legs.

Ben grabbed her by the hair, arching her neck up painfully till she was looking him in the eyes.

"Since you enjoyed the spanking so much yesterday, I thought we'd do that again." His grin was evil. Her breasts hung over the guys leg and quivered slightly as she adjusted herself on his thighs.

"Get her face and tits, same shot if you can." Candi was brutally surprised with the first blow and twisted violently in the guy's lap. Again and again he rained blows on her ass, till within minutes, her skin was smoldering.

"You like that, don't you cunt?" It was the first words she heard from the guy, and his voice sent a shudder down her spine, as again and again he expertly brought his palm down on her aching flesh.

"You wanna cum for me slut, don't you, I know you love this!" Candi writhed under the constant blows, she was biting her lip, trying not to orgasm, but the feelings were intense.

"Come on baby, don't fight it." He stopped smacking her ass just for a moment and reached down under her chin, raising her eyes to meet his.

"We all know what you are." With his free hand he slipped it between her legs and started fingering her.

"Come on baby, be a good girl!" Candi closed her eyes and howled, her body erupted and her legs flared out wide, then clamped down on the guys hand till she was screaming and bucking uncontrollably.

"I knew it!" She could hear the guy, and the whole crew, roaring in laughter. She felt her face go flush, her nipples go impossibly hard as the humiliation pulsed through her body. She started to sob as he tugged his fingers from her contracting pussy and pushed her on her knees in front of the bench. He then stood, grabbing the leash clipped to her collar and pulled her up onto her haunches.

"Spread your legs cunt, hands behind your neck!" Candi wept piteously, bringing her hands up behind her head as told.

She wailed out in pain as the first blow of the flogger ripped across her breasts. She squealed in agony as blow after blow fell on her body; first on her tits, then her back, then up between her legs. Candi dropped her hands from her neck and tried to cover her pussy, then she felt the violent back of the guys hand across her face.

"Hands behind your head, now!" As soon as her hands were out of the way, she felt the flogger up between her legs, the wide leather straps slamming down on her sensitive flesh till she was howling continuously.

Her eyes were closed, her head hung limp when the flogging finally stopped. At first she was oblivious, wallowing in her own pain and humiliation, then she didn't know what was going on, when she finally opened her eyes she saw the crew of men circle around her, she felt the hot urine hitting her body; her face, her tits, in her hair, running down her belly over her pounding, swollen pussy. She felt it running down her legs, pooling at her feet as she squatted on the massive heels.

It felt like it went on forever, but it was probably less than a minute, Candi kept her lips sealed, her eyes closed as the men urinated on her. She finally dared open her eyes again when she heard Ben announce the shoot was done for the day. She collapsed on the deck, rolling in the warm piss, dejected, disgraced and disconsolate.

At some point she gathered her bikini top and bottom, snuck back into the house where she heard the crew laughing and recounting the day's activities. She slunk up to her room, closed the door and went straight to the bathroom, turning on the shower and letting the hot water cascade over her what might have been an hour.

Candi couldn't sleep, she finally passed out from pure exhaustion just as the birds began to chirp at sunrise. The knock at the door was jarring and she woke with a start, her head was pounding and she buried her face in the covers and started to sob again.

"T-Ti-Time to get up C-CCCa-Candi." Her head was throbbing, she could still smell the piss in her hair. Anxiously she opened her door, there was nobody there, not Matt, not Ben, no outfit for her to don.

She descended the stairs quietly in her bare feet, she could hear the indifferent conversations of the crew, they didn't seem to care in the least about her.

Before she got into the kitchen, Ben met her.

"Here." He handed her an envelope.

"Open it, it's your pay for the shoot. We're done with you, you're just too unreliable. We're trying to run a business here." Candi fumbled with the envelope, peered inside and saw the handful of $100 bills.

"I've called you a car, it'll be here in 15 minutes." She was confused.

"But..." She tried to respond, but couldn't really think clearly.

"Obviously you're not cut out for this business, you told us you'd be a good girl, that you'd obey, but just seems you were lying to us, me." Candi was completely and utterly confused, relieved, angry, hurt...

"But..." She couldn't think of anything to say.

"There are plenty of pretty girls out there willing to be obedient for us." Candi pouted, sniffing, trying to hold back the tears.