Becoming a Model Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should probably go pack, your car will be here shortly, sure you don't want to make him wait too, with your drama queen antics." Ben turned away from her and walked into the kitchen. She didn't even hear a reaction from the crew as he entered, she thought at least the guys would care, but nothing.

Candi sulked up the stairs, packed her bag and was waiting on the driveway in less than ten minutes, she was in shock. She sat in silence as the driver tried to engage her in conversation, he finally left her alone after she didn't respond the first half-dozen times. Finally, after an interminable drive he dropped her at her place, then drove off without even saying a word.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the story. I'd originally posted this story elsewhere, but would like to continue it here going forward. Hopefully there will be more to come soon, I have a couple additional chapters in the works. I'm always interested in getting comments, it's always encouraging, especially from women who like my work. Thanks again...John (Semiater)