Becoming a Model Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got inside her room Candi was impressed, it was large and well decorated, everything was very strict and modern, but she liked the look. Matt set her bag down on a small table next to the dresser.

"Um, um, B-B-Ben said you should change into your..." Matt seemed too nervous to get out the word, "y-your bikini, and then come down to the pool." Candi could see the lust in his eyes as he stared at her.

"Okay. Thanks for bringing up my bag Matt." He broke into a smile and left, shutting the door behind him.

Candi pulled the bikini and the heels from the bag and set them out on the bed. Her mind was racing as she closed the blinds on the window and started stripping out of her jeans. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and felt the cold blast of the AC on her naked skin, involuntarily she crossed her arms over her chest.

Candi felt the butterflies in her stomach grow as she pealed away her bra and panties and slipped on the bikini. She sat down on the edge of the bed and started putting on the high heels, she looped the leather straps around her ankles and got gingerly to her feet. She wasn't completely comfortable in the heels, they were taller than she was used to and she had to step lightly as she nervously opened the door to her room and started toward the pool. The loud clap of her heels on the polished marble floors rang through her head like a tell-tale heart.

Candi took a deep breath as she grabbed for the handle on the back door, she could see the guys around the pool, setting up the cameras and getting everything in order. She'd always been comfortable in a bikini when she was at the beach, but as she held the cast iron door handle, she felt so naked and so exposed.

"Hey sugar." Ben noticed Candi almost the instant she stepped out onto the patio.

"Let me see that body." She had her arms crossed over her chest as she stepped carefully over the interlaid brick. She reluctantly dropped her arms to her side and she felt all the eyes on her again.

"You look good honey." Ben flipped away a few stray hairs from Candi's shoulder.

"We're almost ready to start baby. What I'm going to want you to do is strut around the pool and we'll get some shots. Try to be sexy, look at the camera, pretend it's some guy you want to fuck and you're trying to catch his attention. I'm sure you do it all the time, you look like a tease." Candi sighed in protest.

"I-" Ben preemptively shot her down.

"Yeah, yeah I know babe, you never do that, right, right, I know." Candi started pouting.

"I think we're about ready baby, go over there, remember, make love to the camera, like you're sucking a big tasty cock." Ben sat down, there were two or three guys with cameras and video recorders in hand, ready to capture every angle. There were lighting guys making sure Candi was lit properly, and so many guys watching her every move, she thought she'd double over in shame.

Candi took her spot just at the edge of the pool and tried to take a deep breath, she could feel the butterflies in her stomach and she was embarrassed that her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Move those arms away from your chest baby." Ben was directing traffic, telling the crew where they should be.

"Okay honey, I want you to start posing, spread those legs, bend over so we get a nice cleavage shot." Candi felt her face go flush, but she tried to comply as Ben shouted out position after position she was to take. She tried to walk with confidence in the tall heels as she strutted along the edge of the pool.

It seemed to go on for hours but it was probably only 15 or 20 minutes. Candi's calves ached from the heels already, and her feet hurt. Ben waved her to him.

"Honey, lets get that top off and get some shots of your tits." Candi tried to cover her chest, she thought she'd been ready, but now...

"Come on honey, take off that top, we only have a couple more hours of good light and I need to get some shots."

"But, I...I..."

"Come on babe, you're hot, what have you got to be embarrassed about. Just think of all that money you're going to make." Candi's face went flush as she undid the tie on the front of her bikini top. She held her arms across her chest for a few seconds before finally letting her top fall to the ground.

"That's it baby, why don't you squeeze your tits for me, lick your nipples if you can." Candi felt her ears go bright red, her mind was in a blur as she started following the directions without even thinking. Ben made her get on the ground and start crawling through the grass. Her nipples were so, so, sensitive as they scraped the manicured grass.

"Let's get that bottom off baby." Her hands were trembling as she undid her bottom, her belly was like a caldron, bubbling, and convulsing with uncertainty.

"You're beautiful honey, get up on your haunches...yeah, that's beautiful honey, just like that." Candi could hear the constant clicking of cameras, she saw the ominous little red light on as it focused in on her naked body.

"Pinch your nipples honey, you're hot, the camera loves you." Ben kept up a constant commentary with her and the crew.

"Spread those legs baby...oh, beautiful sugar, show me that smooth pussy of yours." She felt so confused, she could feel the nervousness, the shame, of being naked, but she knew the guys were watching her and thought she was hot, she could feel the lust as they stared at her and the thought turned her on, she felt her pussy start to throb.

"That's it honey, lick your nipples, run your hand over your snatch. Oh yes, that's beautiful baby." Candi felt ashamed as she ran her hand over her sex.

"Crawl to me baby, keep your head low...yeah, that's it. Scrape those nipples against the ground, keep that ass in the air." She didn't know why she followed his directions, she was so humiliated; down on her knees, crawling like a dog.

"Come here sugar." Candi started to get to her feet.

"No honey, stay on your knees, it's hot and you look beautiful." She could feel her heart pounding like mad. She didn't know what to think, she felt completely humiliated on her knees, but she couldn't deny the tingle in her sex. She heard the crew talking about her like she wasn't even there, she didn't know whether to be angry or... She heard them talking about her body, her tits, her ass, her pussy, she heard them calling her names as crawled on the ground toward Ben.

"Here honey, put this on." He handed Candi a black leather collar.

"What's this?" She held the collar in her hand, the leather was smooth and the silver buckles clanged together as she held it, she was revolted and wanted to drop it on the ground.

"It's a collar baby, it's for the shoot." She stared at the black leather collar for a second then looked at Ben.

"I can't, you said tasteful, this is-"

"Baby, this is part of the shoot, don't you want to be a model sugar?" She held the collar with disgust.

"Don't pull this crap Candi, be a big girl, you wanted to be a model and it's not going to be easy, it's not all going to be champagne and roses." Candi suddenly realized her nakedness and crossed her arms over her chest again. She could feel her nipples hard against her forearms.

"Come honey, we're wasting time." Her hands trembled as she brought the collar up around her neck. The leather felt like acid against her skin as she buckled it and locked it around her throat.

"That's it baby. Get back on your knees."

"Will." Ben screamed and Candi looked up to see one of the guys from the crew, he was dressed in black leather and had on a mask, he was coming toward her. She started to scurry away as he reached for her hair, catching her, he took hold of her long mane of blonde locks and arched her head back.

"Wha-" Candi tried to cry out as the guy clipped a leash to the collar around her neck. There was a look of utter shock on her face.

"Get that shot, get it! Did you get it?" Ben yelled out to the cameramen with urgency and Candi could feel them moving closer, she could feel the powerful camera lens focusing in on her face. She felt tears welling in her eyes as the man in the mask tugged on her collar.

"Crawl for me girl." Candi heard the voice from behind the mask. She could hear the cameras clicking away, capturing her crawling on all fours.

"That's it, you're my pet, we're out for a walk in the park." She felt completely and utterly humiliated, she could feel her breasts swaying from side to side as she moved around the pool and through the grass. She felt the inexorable tug on her collar as the man led her like a dog.

"Heel." Candi's neck jerked back as the man in the mask pulled her to a stop before one of the patio chairs, she heard Ben bark out directions, to her and the crew.

"Bend over the chair honey, push those tits into the cushion." Reluctantly Candi leaned over the chair and crushed her breasts against the seat. She felt the masked man to her right, holding the leash taut in his hand. She saw his big black boot next to her face as he put his foot next to her cheek on the chair.

"Look back at the cameras baby, smile for me." She twisted her head back and looked over her body, but there was no way she could smile. She'd never felt so ashamed in her life, but she couldn't stop the heat from growing in her pussy.

"That's it baby, spread your cheeks for me." Candi started sobbing.

"I can't." Candi choked out the words, she could feel the wetness of her sex, her body was on fire and she couldn't let them see. She heard the man in the mask yelling at her.

"Come on girl, spread that ass." She started sobbing louder and louder, the man's shiny black boot was inches from her face and she could feel him tugging on the leash. She could hear the crew mumbling.

"She's a bad girl." Candi couldn't stop crying.

"She needs to be spanked." She heard the guys talking at her, about her, like she was some kind of object. She could feel her pussy getting hotter and hotter.

"Will." Candi heard Ben's voice call out to the masked man, then she felt the him tug hard on her leash. She had to arch her head up to relieve the strain. She grabbed for the collar with her hands and tried to fight the pull, she struggled to her feet like a new born calf as she staggered on the high heels. The tears were streaking down her cheeks in torrents sending her make-up running.

"You've been a bad girl." Candi looked at the man in the mask, all she could see was his eyes, his cold blue eyes. He twisted her out of the way and sat down in the patio chair. She tried to fight, but he easily manipulated her with the leash and pulled her belly down over his lap.

"You've been a bad, bad, girl." Candi tried to unclip the leash from her collar but she couldn't work the latch. She felt her breasts crushed against the smooth leather of the masked man's thigh, her nipples were hard and her pussy burned with desire.

"You deserve a punishment little girl." She felt his open hand come down on her ass. She heard the loud crack of flesh on flesh, then felt her nerve endings light and she wanted to explode.

"You've been a bad little girl." Again and again the masked man's open hand came down on her body. Candi felt the tears dripping off her chin as she looked up at the flashing cameras. She wanted to scream when she felt his hand on her breasts and his fingers pinching her nipples.

Again and again he smacked her ass, first one cheek, then the other, till she thought she couldn't take it anymore.

"You're a bad little girl." Candi continued to sob but she could feel the mounting orgasm in her belly. She felt her face go flush with shame as the feelings in her sex grew more and more intense. With every blow of the masked man's hand, her body started to buck off his thighs in need.

"Does Daddy spank you when you're a bad little girl?" She couldn't stifle the moans that escaped her body as once again the masked man's hand smacked her ass. Her hips were bouncing up off his thighs and Candi bit her lip trying to keep quiet, she felt the waves of orgasm start to flood through her belly.

Her hips hopped off the masked man's thighs as her pussy started to convulse and her belly contracted and spasmed.

"OHHHHHHH GGOOOOOOODDDD!" Candi didn't even know where she was anymore, she forgot about the men standing around her, the cameras clicking, recording every contorted look on her face. She ground her hips against the smooth leather on the masked man's thigh, desperately trying to rub her engorged, swollen clit harder and harder against him.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her hips were gyrating, pressing hard against the masked man's muscled thighs. She could hear herself panting. She screamed in shock when she felt his hand slip between her spread legs and finger her pussy.

Her eyes shot open in horror and she jerked to her feet seeing all the eyes on her. She started screaming and bolted toward the house, the leash trailing after her on the ground as the tears streamed down her face. She could hear the raucous laughter of the men as she ran inside and raced to her room. Candi locked the door and collapsed in a heap on the bed, balling herself tight into the fetal position and sobbing. Her heart was beating like a race horse and she couldn't stop crying. She'd never been more humiliated, or ashamed, in her life.

Candi didn't know how long she lay on the bed bawling. In complete and utter disgust she took the collar from around her neck and threw it on the floor. Her mind was flying, every time she thought about what had happened, she felt the weight of shame on her, her face burned with disgrace and she felt the hollow, embarrassed, aching in her stomach.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the knock at the door, she rushed to pull the blankets around her naked body.

"Miss...H-Hi, it's Ma—Maa-Matt, I've brought you something to eat." Candi could fell the blood pounding through her head as she pulled the blankets tighter to her body.

"L—LL--Leave it at the door." Candi's legs were like jell-o when she got to her feet, the long blanket trailed after her on the cold tile floor as she gingerly opened the door, just outside she saw a tray of food, she tentatively lifted up the meal, making sure to keep the blanket closed tight around her naked body.

Candi tried to eat, but she wasn't hungry. She took small bites but felt like she was going to sick and she raced to the toilet.

A while later, when she came out of the bathroom, Candi could hear the crew roaring in laughter downstairs, she could hear them bellowing in joy and she knew they were drinking. She couldn't believe that they were having a good time the way they'd treated her. She made sure the door was locked and slowly nibbled on her dinner.

"She's a...hot slut,...did you...cum." Candi couldn't make out the complete string of words from below, but she knew they were talking about her. She heard the word slut, and cum, and she knew they were talking about how she'd orgasmed while was being spanked.

Candi threw herself back in the bed and started to sob again. She felt completely and utterly humiliated. She didn't know how she could have cum in front of them, especially while being spanked.

She didn't know what to do, how she was going to get home, she didn't have a car, she didn't even know where she was. How stupid could she have been she thought to herself.

Candi pulled the covers up to her nose and tried to close her eyes. She could hear the men laughing downstairs and she started thinking about the afternoon. How could she cum in front of them, all of them, and on camera.

Slowly, unconsciously, Candi's hand slipped over her belly and between her legs as she started thinking about it, the humiliation of all those eyes on her.

"Oh God." She thought, what would her friend's think, her family; Mom and Dad, and then, her little sister.

Her knee's raised under the covers and she spread her legs, a jolt went through her body as the nail on her finger scraped over her clit.

Candi's eyes were closed, she thought about the afternoon, the feel of the leather collar around her neck, the sensation of the grass tickling her puffy nipples as she crawled along on the ground, pulled along like a dog.

Her fingers spread her labia and Candi eased one inside her. Her pussy was soaking wet as she thought about going over the man's knee.

"OOHHHH." She started moaning as she brought her left hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit while still plunging a finger into her pussy with the other hand.

"OOOO...OOOO...OOOOOOO..." She started stabbing a second finger in her slit, driving them deep in her body, slamming her knuckles into her pussy with each thrust.

"OOOO FUUUCCKKK!!" Candi could feel of the man's hand slapping down on her ass, his palm imprinting itself on her soft skin over and over again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO!!" She remembered the orgasm, she'd never cum like that before in her life, how every muscle in her body had seemed to contract and the spasm that came over her pussy.

"OOOOOOHHHH GGOOOOODDDDD!!" Candi buried her fingers to the hilt in her pussy and clamped her thighs together on her hand as her hips bucked up and down on the bed.

"OOOOHHH MMMMYYYY GGGOODDDDDD!!" She screamed out as her body exploded, her skin was soaked with sweat and she could feel her fingers inside of her as her vaginal muscles clamped down, squeezing tight.

Candi was panting as she slowly moved her free hand up over her belly and started playing with her nipples. They were rock hard and ached as she rubbed them between her fingers. She could still hear the men laughing below, and she hoped they hadn't heard her cry out. She almost came again at the thought, the humiliation of them hearing her orgasm again would be too much.

She slowly faded off to sleep with her fingers still buried in her pussy.

To be Continued...

Becoming a Model

By

Semiater

Chapter Two

Candi woke to the sound of pounding on her door.

"C-C-C-CAN-di. Th-thi-is is Maaa-mmaatt-tt. Are you coming down to eat?"

It took her a good five minutes before she could even manage to leave her room, her heart was beating like mad, her head was pounding, she felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach, and just generally humiliated. When she finally managed to open the door and start down the stairs, she felt utterly embarrassed, and completely dejected. She tried to sneak into the dining room unnoticed as the banter went on inside.

Ben and the crew were sitting around the table eating as Candi entered the room, she couldn't look up, she couldn't look them in the eyes.

"How did you sleep last night honey?" Ben kind of smirked and then the rest of the crew started to laugh uproariously. Instantly her face went flush and she wanted to run.

"Come, sit down, you need some nourishment honey." Ben tapped the seat of the chair next to him. Candi slowly moved toward where he sat, she could feel all the eyes upon her and she wanted to hide.

"Are you ready for today's shoot honey?" She nearly leapt out of her seat as Ben put his hand on her thigh.

"We've got a lot of work to get done today babe, you're going to be a good girl, right?" Matt set a plate of food in front of her.

"You're going to be a good girl, right honey?" He was a little more insistent the second time he asked, and squeezed her thigh for emphasis.

"Y-Y-Yes."

"Good, good, I knew you were a good girl." She started to breathe again, once he finally took his hand off her thigh.

She didn't say a word the rest of the meal, it was a struggle to down her food, she barely nibbled on the eggs and toast, her stomach was too upset, she was too humiliated. Her head was ringing and she didn't hear a word of the conversations that went on around her. She was almost shocked when the guys started getting up and clearing the table.