Bridgette Ch. 01: Bound

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Bridgette wakes up bound and gagged.
12.6k words
4.28
28.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers

Twisted Tales

Bound

Bridgette I

Bridgette loved Jacob. They had always been close since the "Twisted" gang started to hang out. Bridgette was actually the last member of the group, she went to a different primary school to the others but got moved because she was getting bullied. It was hard on her family as her parents didn't and still don't have a lot of money. It wasn't always easy for Bridgette.

She had always been a geeky, ugly kid. Then when she met the "Twisted" gang and they accepted her in she felt like she finally fit in.

Her and Jacob started to date and when they turned 18 they finally had sex.

Bridgette was surprised with how... okay, it felt.

She expected fireworks, like her body was exploding or something. However, that wasn't the case. Although Jacob was a great guy, he just didn't seem to hit the right spots sexually for her.

Bridgette never considered herself a highly sexual person, usually only masturbating once or twice a week after she turned 18 but she knew she wanted to be with someone that could make her feel more excited.

She would try new things with Jacob, but he never seemed that bothered. It was as though he was happy with how it was all going, so Bridgette faked it. She didn't want to hurt his feelings so she let him believe that he was satisfying her.

Also, after turning 18 Bridgette started to realise that she had actually become kind of attractive. When they were in bars other men would hit on her. Not that she would ever cheat on Jacob, but she liked knowing that people thought she was hot.

She had started to go the gym and her small body became toned, she started to go to the sunbeds and got a nice tan and let her brunette hair grow long.

The only thing Bridgette was jealous of was her best friend Sasha's large chest. The few times Sasha wore clothes where they weren't baggy enough to hide her chest, Bridgette realised how large her boobs were.

Bridgette's were a C cup, nothing bad, but she wanted more. She had often researched boob jobs online but she was way too shy and nervous to ever ask her parents for one.

Then when she got accepted into Leeds University, Bridgette knew that she would have to end it with Jacob. She almost didn't expect to get into Uni because of how tight money was for her parents, but they saved up just enough to give her to get her going.

She knew she would completely rely on student loans but she was going to Uni, that's all that mattered.

As much as she loved being with him, she only saw him as a friend by that stage. She needed more, she wanted to be with a man who made her feel sexy and satisfied all the time. Something Jacob wasn't doing.

When she broke up with him before going to Uni she was sad. She knew it could've meant the end to their friendship, but she couldn't fake it anymore. This was her chance to explore and learn more about herself.

Bridgette's first few weeks of Uni were amazing! It was pure partying. She was going out nearly every night, she made friends with all of her house mates and although she made out with a few boys she never slept with any of them.

She wanted to have sex, but she wasn't a slut that would just fuck anyone.

One of her house mates, Tom, seemed like a cute, nice guy. They would hang out quite a lot on their own and there were a few times Bridgette thought he would make a move, but he never did.

On one night out she was sure that Tom was flirting with her, at one point he even held her hand and Bridgette got a little excited.

When he went to the bathroom she tried to compose herself and get ready to maybe kiss him for the first time.

That was when she saw Henry for the first time.

He was tall, muscular, he had short, spiked black hair and a chiselled face. When he smiled at Bridgette she felt like butterflies were inside of her.

There is no way he is smiling at me?! She thought, but then he started to walk over to her.

"Hey, I'm Henry." He whispered in Bridgette's ear.

The club music was deafening. Bridgette had to stand on her toes to lean into his ear and got a smell of his intoxicating aftershave.

"I'm Bridgette." She said to him and then smiled.

"I can't believe I've not seen you before." He said, this time his hand lightly held Bridgette's arm.

Oh my god!

"D-do you want to go somewhere quieter?" Bridgette asked, she had completely forgotten about Tom.

This man was stunning and Bridgette knew she wanted to speak to him more. She just hoped that he wasn't just a pretty face.

"Definitely." He said with a grin.

Then he took Bridgette's hand and started to lead her outside. Bridgette couldn't explain the feeling that was going on inside of her. She felt like her body was going to explode with excitement from this attractive man.

When the cold night air hit them, Bridgette could finally hear again and got a proper look at his face, he's even hotter out here!

"Are you new around here?" Henry asked her. They were both clearly shivering and he leant in to keep their bodies close.

His confidence had Bridgette swooning over him even more.

"I started Uni this year, what about you?" She nervously asked him, still in shock that such an attractive man would want to hit on her.

"I'm in my second year." He said with a smile.

Both of them remained huddled together outside for at least an hour, talking about which courses they were both doing, getting to know each other. Bridgette felt like she really had a connection with this guy considering she had only just met him.

When it got even colder, Bridgette was visibly shivering. She eventually looked up and saw Henry staring into her eyes.

Without saying a word, he slowly leant forward, he's going to kiss me! Bridgette closed her eyes and allowed his lips to press against her.

Although it was freezing cold, his soft, warm skin against hers made her insides warm up.

In a few seconds, Bridgette opened her mouth and accepted his tongue. As she got lost in the moment her hands reached up and held onto his perfect face as they slowly made out.

His tongue danced alongside hers as she felt his hands reach around and hold onto her back.

The kiss was intense, amazing and had Bridgette ready to take him home.

When he broke the kiss, Henry stared into her eyes for another moment or two, I could look into his eyes for hours.

"I should get back to my mates," he said to her and disappointment took over Bridgette, am I a bad kisser? She thought, "Can I get your number?"

"Of course!" She said and immediately felt embarrassed for how eager she replied.

She gave him his number and before he left he kissed her one last time.

Bridgette followed him back inside but she quickly lost him through the crowd of people and then rejoined with her house mates.

It wasn't until 4am Bridgette was back in her bed, alone and very, very horny.

As she closed her eyes she imagined Henry was there with her, kissing his soft lips as his hands explored her body.

Bridgette automatically moved her hand into her jeans and started to slowly rub her clit as she fantasised about Henry.

It only took a few minutes until she had made herself cum with the thought of this man.

As she lay there, catching her breath from her orgasm she started to think, I only gave him my number, I didn't take his. What if he doesn't call me?

It was nearly a week later and Bridgette had accepted she wouldn't see Henry again, until her phone vibrated and she saw an unknown number text her.

Henry: Hi Bridgette, sorry it's taken so long I've had a busy week of Uni work. It's Henry by the way! Do you want to go out for dinner one night?

Bridgette almost jumped for joy as she read it! He wants to go on a date!! This is amazing!!

She instantly texted him back.

Bridgette: Definitely! Just let me know when and where.

She stared at her phone and waited for a reply... which didn't come until two hours later.

Henry: Great, I'll pick you up on Tuesday night, 8pm.

His confidence and decision making had Bridgette even more excited to see him. For the next few days, she fretted over what to wear and how to act. She knew she hadn't exactly been casual with him and wanted to come off as cool and confident like him.

Then finally, their date arrived.

Henry pulled up outside of Bridgette's Uni house in a very expensive looking car. All of her house mates cheered and teased Bridgette. She was visibly nervous but she did her best to remain calm.

"Hey, you ready?" Henry asked when Bridgette opened the door to him.

"Yeah, let's go." She said, not wanting to give her mates the opportunity to say anything stupid.

"You look amazing by the way." Henry said to her as he took her hand in his.

Bridgette had decided to go with a black skirt and a white t-shirt, wanting to show off her toned legs.

"T-thanks," She stuttered out like a fool, "You look good too."

When they reached his car, Henry went for the passenger door handle, "please, allow me." He said and opened it.

What a gentleman.

When Bridgette got into the car she got another whiff of his delicious aftershave. Then they were off.

Henry spoke for most of the drive, as Bridgette tried to pluck up some courage to act cool.

They eventually arrived at a very expensive looking restaurant, one that Bridgette would never be able to afford on her student loans and she just prayed he was going to offer to pay.

The date was amazing! Henry seemed like a really nice, really open guy. He spoke about his family, he even opened up about losing his mum and dad at an early age. All of which just made Bridgette feel closer to him.

She told him about her family and her history, but she left out the information about Jacob, not wanting to talk about ex's on a first date.

It was nearly 11pm when they finished chatting and once again, Bridgette hoped that Henry would go back to her house or invite her to his.

However, when he dropped her off, he gave her a small kiss and said bye.

Is he just a gentleman, or does he not fancy me? Bridgette questioned, letting her self-consciousness get the better of her.

For the next month Bridgette saw Henry nearly 3 times a week. She really started to like him and she grew more and more comfortable around him.

She started to hang out with his mates and she started to invite him to go out with her house mates. Just being with such a cool and confident guy made Bridgette's confidence sky rocket.

He was taking her out to fancy restaurants, expensive dates, all things that made Bridgette want him more and more. The only issue was, he never had sex with her.

She couldn't figure out why! Which infuriated her! They made out a lot, she even went for his cock a few times but he just kept saying they should wait. But Bridgette didn't want to wait, she was ready to have sex with someone and she wanted him!

After a few more weeks, Bridgette spoke to her friend Sasha and invited her to go for a night out.

As she waited for Sasha to arrive she looked at herself in the mirror.

Alright, enough is enough. I am sleeping with Henry tonight, I just need to make myself irresistible.

As Bridgette hung out with Sasha, her house mates and Henry she found herself spending most of her time with Henry. She kept slightly touching him and wanting to tease him.

Then she got the idea from Sasha that if they make out it will turn him on. At first Bridgette thought it was a strange idea, making out with my best friend? But if it gets Henry to sleep with me!

So, she agreed.

The kiss was a lot more passionate that Bridgette could've imagined. The feel of another woman's lips were so delicate and sensual. She couldn't explain it, but Bridgette felt even more turned on after kissing Sasha.

She eventually had to break the kiss herself because she felt like she could've kept going forever, which was strange.

But when she went back to Henry she could tell instantly how turned on he had gotten. The rest of the night he was all over her, kissing her, grabbing her arse. This was the night, Bridgette knew it, she was finally going to have sex with another man.

They got back to her room and Bridgette let Henry lead the way.

They passionately made out as he undressed her, Bridgette had never been naked with Henry yet but she was confident with her body. When his lips started to kiss all over her she let out little moans of pleasure.

"Oh god, Henry, I need you!" She moaned as his finger slowly rubbed her throbbing clit.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

We are not stopping now!

Bridgette knew she had to make sure he wasn't going anywhere, so as confidential as she could, she lowered herself to her knees and grabbed onto his belt.

"Oh, I'm certain. I need your cock, now!" She told him.

She wanted to come off as sexy and maybe even a little slutty if it turned him on.

As she pulled down his jeans she saw it for the first time, Henry's big, thick, hard cock! It was a lot bigger than Jacob's and for a moment Bridgette was worried she wouldn't be able to take it. But she had gone that far, she wasn't going to stop.

Without saying a word, she leant forward and wrapped her lips around his dick.

"Mmmm!" Bridgette moaned, although she never cared too much about blowjobs, she knew that guys loved them.

"Oh god, yes." Henry moaned which excited Bridgette more.

She swirled her soft, wet tongue around his head. Tasting his precum which she wasn't too keen on, but she kept bobbing up and down anyway.

For a few minutes she kept slowly sucking his cock until her jaw went tired and she pulled back.

"Let's have sex, now." She said with a smile.

Henry didn't say a word and with a straight face he guided Bridgette onto the bed. He kissed her again and their naked bodies intwined. She could feel his hard cock press against her and Bridgette was ready, she needed to feel him insider her.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked.

She could instantly see the look of disappointment on his face.

"Are you not on the pill?" He asked her.

"No," She replied, almost feeling bad, "sorry."

"It's okay." He replied bluntly.

Bridgette watched as he got a condom from his wallet and put it over his hard cock. As he got back onto the bed with her, Bridgette's pussy fluttered with excitement.

Then she felt it, his head pushed inside of her wet, tight pussy and Bridgette let out a little gasp. She could feel herself stretching around his thick cock as he went deeper and deeper.

"Oh god... go slow... go slow." She panted out.

"You can take it." He whispered to her and pressed his lips against Bridgette's.

Bridgette felt like her insides were being completely filled with cock. It was never-ending, he went deeper and deeper until finally their bodies pressed against each other and she knew she had taken it all.

"Ooooh god." Bridgette moaned, never having felt so full in her life. It was like she could feel him in her stomach.

Henry slowly pulled out and then pushed himself back in again. Over and over he slowly thrusted into Bridgette, although there was still a hint of pain from him being so big, she took it.

After a few minutes, Bridgette's pussy had stretched and started to accept his cock and Henry picked up his pace.

Their skin slapped against each other as he fucked her faster and faster. It was like he was trying to fuck her through the bed and although Bridgette enjoyed it, she wanted it slower.

"Don't go so hard." She panted out.

Henry did as she asked and slowed down.

It was more of a love making pace as he kissed her.

And although it felt great, Bridgette knew that she wasn't going to cum from just that. Something just wasn't sitting right.

She moaned over and over and loved the feeling but nothing was able to push her over the edge to orgasm and then... Henry moaned and she knew he was filling up the condom with cum.

Maybe I just can't cum from sex.

After that they both cuddled until Bridgette fell asleep in Henry's arms.

The next day she said bye to Sasha who left very early. Then for the next two weeks Bridgette spent most of her time with Henry. They had sex 3 more times but each time he moaned when he had to use a condom and Bridgette never came.

Then, it got to one Saturday night.

Bridgette had planned to go on a night out with Henry. She wore a short, black skirt and a tight shirt that made her cleavage look bigger than it actually was. She had a lot of skin on show, her brunette hair was straightened down her back and she had a face full of makeup.

When she got out of the taxi and at the bar she planned to meet Henry she realised he wasn't there. Bridgette grabbed her phone and texted him.

Bridgette: Hey, will you be long?

After 5 minutes he didn't reply so Bridgette thought she would get out of the cold and wait for him inside.

Since she had met Henry he paid for nearly everything, so Bridgette actually had a very little bit of money saved from her student loans so she went into and ordered herself a drink as she waited.

It was a fairly busy bar, with a big mix of ages. It took nearly 10 minutes for Bridgette to get served when she ordered herself a mojito.

The woman behind the bar put the drink down in front of Bridgette, who then turned around to look at the door to see if Henry had come in yet, where is he?

When she turned back, she started to sip from her drink which tasted delicious. Bridgette loved cocktails and mojito was by far her favourite.

Another 10 minutes passed and Bridgette finished her drink and still had no sign of Henry.

Where the hell is he? She thought and started to worry in case something was wrong.

She didn't want to stay in the bar on her own, so Bridgette decided she would just head home and try calling Henry to make sure everything was alright.

Except when she hit the cold air outside, she started to feel a little... fuzzy.

What's wrong with me? She thought.

Her eyes went blurry but she could just about make out the taxi in front of her. Which she opened and got inside, the strange this though, Bridgette felt like she didn't actually step inside, more like she was helped in.

Then, as she sat back in the seat, everything went black.

Urgh, what happened? Bridgette thought.

Her head felt a little foggy, not hungover, I mean, she only had one drink. But it wasn't normal, as though everything felt slow.

Her eye lids felt heavy and her body felt stuck.

Eventually, Bridgette managed to get the strength to open her eyes. Everything was blurry at first, just like before she got into the taxi, but eventually everything came into focus.

She realised she was looking up at a light that hung down from the ceiling.

Wait, I don't have a light like that in my room. Bridgette's senses, that were slowly waking up, suddenly jolted into action and her eyes flew open.

She turned her head and saw it was still dark outside from the small window in the room she was in.

Where the hell am I?!

She went to get up but as she moved her body stuck to the bed, what?! Bridgette then looked at her arms and legs, No! No! What the fuck!!!

Bridgette painfully realised that her ankles and wrists were very tightly tied to each corner of the bed, to make things worse, she realised she was completely naked.

"HHGGGFFF!!" Bridgette went to scream but she quickly realised that her mouth was filled with something, how did I not feel this?!

Her teeth bit down on what felt like a hard, plastic balls that filled her mouth.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,453 Followers