Becoming a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
The second day.
2.4k words
4.45
4.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baz84
baz84
20 Followers

As always this is a fictional story with elements of bdsm, slavery and cuckold. All characters are aged over 18.

Sorry it's taken a while for a second installment but real life has been pretty hectic lately.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this story as much as the first.

Becoming a slave part 2.

I woke on Saturday morning very early around 6am which was unusual for me I usually slept in on weekends. My ass still extremely sore from the caning I received the previous evening reminding me what I had experienced was not a dream.

I lay in bed replaying the previous night in my head remembering how much I had enjoyed it and how long I'd waited for this kind of opportunity.

Around 7am I decided to take a shower, Bella and Craig had already said I could make myself at home when it came to hygiene. The warm water actually helped take the sting out of my ass.

After showering I put on some shorts and t-shirt then made my way to the kitchen. I wanted to show Mistress Bella I could be of service so after eventually finding everything I needed I made a pot of coffee and some bagels. I pondered if I should serve breakfast in bed or just wait for them to wake up and come downstairs. My thoughts were interrupted when Craig appeared in the kitchen. He sat down at the table and thanked me for making breakfast. We chatted about normal guy things cars sports and stuff for around 10 mins when eventually mistress Bella made her entrance.

I greeted her with a good morning Mistress which was met with a smile she then kissed Craig on the cheek. Even at 8.30am in the morning this woman was stunning, her hair tied up in a high ponytail she wore some black lingerie with a lace robe over the top and some kitten heel mules on her feet. She sat at the table poured herself some coffee and simply clicked her fingers and pointed at her feet, I got the message loud and clear dropped to my knees where I started lightly kissing each toe. While I worked at her feet they chatted as a normal married couple would over morning coffee. After around 20 minutes Bella ordered me to go upstairs and run her bath. I duly did as I was told ran her a hot bubble bath and laid a towel on the rail ready for her, unsure what I should do next I kneeled on the bathroom floor with my hands behind my back until she arrived.

When Mistress entered the bathroom she simply dismissed me and told me to wait for her downstairs, I was to have some breakfast then clear the kitchen and wash up so it was clean when she returned. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen Craig had now left for his morning jog so I sat at the table enjoyed a bagel and a cup of coffee. Once finished I cleared away all the dishes, cleaned the surfaces, washed everything and put them away. I returned to sitting at the table again unsure what I should do next.

It seemed like an eternity until Mistress arrived in the kitchen, now dressed with her hair and light make up done I was in awe of her beauty, she wore a black top with a denim skirt and some shiny black pantyhose on her legs with her feet back in her kitten heels. She informed me that she was going to give me a list of chores to complete whilst she relaxed with her book, chores really weren't my strongest asset however my desire to serve her meant I'd give it 100% effort and hope that was satisfactory for her.

She sat in her recliner chair in the living room then ordered me to kneel in front of her while she instructed me what she wanted done.

The list of chores were given to me as follows,

1 all downstairs was to be cleaned thoroughly including dusting, vacuuming and the kitchen floor to be mopped.

2 the staircase was to be hand brushed then vacuumed to ensure it was totally clean.

3 upstairs was to be cleaned, both bedrooms dusted and vacuumed and the bathroom was to be scrubbed until glistening.

4 once inside was cleaned I had to wash and vacuum her car.

5 was to wash and vacuum Craig's car.

Once she finished the list she simply waved her hand and told me to get on with it.

I worked my ass off downstairs wiping, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming, I made my way upstairs when I heard Craig return home from his run, in the midst of brushing the stairs I overheard Bella telling Craig to make me run the shower and get a towel for him, he said he was capable of doing it himself but her response actually made me smile she told him if they were going to have a slave then he needed to be comfortable giving orders and this was a simple order but 1 that would give him some confidence. I carried on brushing the stairs and vacuumed them as I'd been instructed when I turned around Craig was behind me and Bella was stood at the bottom of the stairs, Craig said in a shaky voice slave run the shower for me and get a towel ready for when I get out, I simply said yes sir and as I glanced at Bella she had a smile on her face.

After running the shower and getting his towel I returned to my chores. It took me all afternoon to finish everything and around 4pm I returned to mistress Bella to inform her I had finished my tasks. She told me to kneel in front of her recliner hands behind my back eyes down while she went to inspect my work. Truth be told I had butterflies in my stomach and my nerves were working overtime, I wanted so much to impress her. She returned around 10 minutes later and gave me permission to look at her, as I looked up she was smiling and simply said well done slave, I think I actually blushed a bit at her words and simply said thank you Mistress.

I was told to go shower and change so I could eat some dinner with them, Bella said they had some questions to ask me and we could chat over food.

I returned to the kitchen after showering to find they had ordered takeaway food, I was invited to sit with them and eat so we all enjoyed some pizza. Once we finished Bella said she wanted to ask me a few questions and just to answer honestly for the next few minutes we were just chatting no BDSM at play.

Her first question was simple how had it been last night and today was it something I had enjoyed, I answered honestly and told her it had been amazing and far better than anything I could have hoped for. I did joke I wasn't keen on brushing the staircase which caused them both to laugh.

Her second question was another simple 1 did I want to continue being the slave for the rest of the weekend, again my answer simply fell out of my mouth Yes 100% yes.

Her last question was something I wasn't quite expecting she asked how I'd feel if Craig took the lead for the evening, in all honesty I wasn't really bothered who was in charge it felt very liberating to just let go and do as I was told so my answer was it was fine by me as long as everyone else was comfortable. Bella smiled and said perfect the said we would resume with the weekend.

Bella asked me to go wait in the bedroom she needed my help with something so I went upstairs and waited for her. When she arrived she filled me in on what was next, her and Craig were going to be having sex and she wanted me to pick her outfit to impress him, I was slightly caught off guard with this task I knew what turned me on but picking clothes for a woman so her husband could fuck her in it was definitely something new for me. Bella showed me her lingerie drawers and her nightwear then she told me whatever I picked had better get Craig in the mood.

I looked through all her items and finally decided on a lacy black bra with matching suspender belt, black lace top 10 denier stockings and a mesh see though black babydoll then some strappy open toes stilettos. Whilst I was picking her clothes Bella had done her hair and makeup again then she slipped on the clothes I picked out, she looked absolutely amazing, she looked at me and said there's a spec of dust on my heels clean it with your tongue, she sat on the bed and pointed her foot at me, I sucked and licked that heel like my life depended on it.

Craic entered the room not long after, he looked nervous like he'd spent the last hour trying to convince himself he could do what Bella wanted, he looked at Bella seeing what I chose for her to wear when I glanced over at him I knew he must have liked it the bulge in his pants was evident for all to see.

He told me to remove his shorts which I duly did his erect cock popping straight upwards as they slid down, he then sat on the bed next to Bella and they started to kiss and fondle each other. Craig then instructed me to prepare mistress Bella for his cock, I knew exactly what this meant and crawled between her legs and started to use my tongue on her clit and pussy. I could hear them kissing and moaning into each others mouth, as I tongued Bella I could see her hand wanking Craig's cock, it was a sexy scene to watch her pleasure her husbands cock while I pleased her. I worked on her pussy to the best of my ability then all of a sudden she told me to put 2 fingers inside her as I licked her clit, I did as she said and continued to work her to orgasm when she reached that orgasm something happened I'd never experienced before she squirted all over my face. It tasted warm and actually quite nice on my tongue.

She pushed me away and asked Craig what was next, he took her hand and both stood up towering over me, I was instructed to lay on my back on the bed hands by my side and keep them there, he told Bella to kneel over my head in doggy position so her pussy was just above my mouth, he said slave you can move your hands for this part take hold of my cock and guide it in to my wife. Yes Sir was my reply so I grabbed his cock and positioned it at her pussy lips so he slid right into her wet pussy I put my hands back at my side and watched the show. Craig slid into Bella slowly moving back and forth at first until she became accustomed to his length inside her.

He began to seriously go to town on her pussy his balls slapping off her as he fucked her, he then started to spank her ass a bit as well which she actually seemed to be enjoying then she told me to lick her clit as he fucked her, I outstretched my tongue and did as I was told it didn't take long until she came all over his cock, I watched as he pulled out of her pussy his cock covered in her creamy cum. He moved off the bed and I was told to kneel on the floor, Bella asked Craig to lay on his back then she moved onto the bed next to him and began to suck his cock, he pushed her head so deep onto his cock she actually gagged on it, when she came up for air she told me to take her shoes off and to be careful not to ladder her stockings she hated ladders in nylons. I unbuckled her shoes and slipped them off the feel of nylon brushing against my hand gave my cock a twitch.

Bella moved on top of Craig and this time she ordered me to guide his cock into her so I grabbed it feeling it's hardness and slipped it inside her. She bounced up and down on that cock like her life depended on it she was clearly horny and was taking exactly what she needed, she told me to kiss her feet while he fucked her so I moved forward and took her nylon covered toes in my mouth, this didn't go unnoticed by Bella who simply quipped add foot fetish to the list. She rode his cock like a bull rider up and down back and forth I even got kicked by her foot occasionally not that I minded.

Bella told me to get off her feet and watch the show so I obliged, they swapped positions again Bella getting back into doggy position this time Craig needed no instructions or help he pounded into her from the get go, I seen Bella's hand go to her pussy and start rubbing her clit at the same time, it certainly did the trick as she erupted all over his cock, only this time he didn't let up he pounded her like a cheap whore, she must have sensed he was close because she told him when he came to do it all over her feet.

He slipped out of her and wanked furiously until jet after jet of cum coated the soles of her nylon covered feet. He collapsed on the bed then the order came to lick his cum off her feet, I wasn't surprised by this order the thing that did surprise me was it was Craig giving me the order and not Bella none the less I got to work licking up every drop of his cum.

I was getting used to the taste it wasn't bad if I'm honest, after I'd finished my task Bella stood up and ordered me to strip her. I took all her lingerie and stockings off then knelt back down, it was then that Craig spoke he said first thing tomorrow I'd to hand wash each garment and hang them to dry yes sir, with that I was dismissed to the guest room for sleep.

This weekend was shaping up to be the best ever and we still had another day together.

baz84
baz84
20 Followers