Cuckold for Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A journey into cuckolding begins.
2k words
3.94
8.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter in a true and still continuing story. It not only chronicles how I became a cuckold and my descent into submission and chastity. It also explains why I was compelled to write it. The events are true and chronologically in order. Although the dialogue may not be exactly as spoken it accurately reflects what happened.

One of Kirsten oldest friends, Nicola had come to stay with us for a few weeks. I have always liked her, she's intelligent, witty and refreshingly direct. It was for her, and at my wife's insistence that I began writing about our sexual adventures.

By way of a little bit a background I should tell you that I am now fifty and Kristen is forty five. Although I've gained a little weight and lost a little muscle tone since we started this journey the same can't be said for Kirsten.

She's works hard to maintain her trim figure and her 34cc boobs as just as firm now as they were twenty years ago. If anything the passage of time has made her even more beautiful. There's not a hint of grey in her shoulder length brunette hair and her dark brown eyes still sparkle without any surrounding wrinkles when her full lips turn up in a frequent smile.

The only thing growing older has changed is that it has given her more self confidence, an awareness of what she wants and "to hell with what others think" mentality.

******

"Have you ever had a threesome?"

Nicola's question wasn't totally out of the blue, it had been discussed on a TV program we'd watched earlier and she'd been skirting around the subject over dinner.

Picking up on the the unspoken exchange between me and Kirsten she gleefully answered her own question.

"You have haven't you,?"

Kirsten gave me a very slight nod that encouraged me to answer.

"Yes, well sort of. It was with one of my friends."

Laughing, she continued, "You mucky bastards, how did it happen?"

"Its a bit of a long story, do you really want to hear it?" I asked, desperately hoping she would say yes.

"Hell yes, tell me everything."

"OK," I said, my voice already feeling husky. " It first happened about fifteen years ago. But it had been a shared fantasy a few years before then. When we were fucking we used to play what I called the fantasy jukebox. I'd give Kirsten a choice of sexual scenario's, she'd pick one and I'd describe it to her in explicit detail."

I glanced a Kirsten to make sure she was OK with what I was saying, her smile told me she was. I continued.

"Her favorites were a threesome with us and another man, or me watching her fuck a guy with a really big cock."

"Just the usual ones then?" Nicola said. Nodding in agreement I carried on.

"Yes, and it probably would have stayed just a fantasy but for a chance comment made on a night out with some of my friends."

There were three of us in a nightclub. As usual the conversation eventually turned to sex. One who was married complained he used to get more sex when he was single.

The other one, Stephen, said he was single and was still still hardly getting any.

I couldn't resist a little boasting so said. Be careful what you wish for. Kirsten's always so horny she demands sex every night and twice on weekends. I would love the occasional night off. To this Stephen replied.

"You lucky bastard, well if you ever fancy a night off tell Kirsten I'd be more than happy to stand in for you." Laughing I said.

"I'll put your offer to her, I'm sure she'll have an answer for you."

"Yea, I bet she will." Stephen chuckled.

That night in bed I told Kirsten what he'd said. The effect was amazing, she became incredibly excited and kept pushing me for more details. Later, when we were playing fantasy jukebox she asked if Stephen had a big cock, I said.

"I don't know but it's bound to be bigger than mine." From then on whenever we fantasied about a threesome it was always with him.

Over following weeks the fantasy developed from fantasizing about him joining us, to imaging how it could happen, then finally to how we could make it happen. At this stage I suspected Kirsten really wanted it. So one night after we had finished fantasizing and fucking I said.

"The next time I'm out with lads do you want me to ask Stephen to come back and join us?." After just a moments hesitation she said.

"Yes, I think I really do. If you want to as well."

"That's good because I'm meeting up with them this Saturday."

As the week wore on Kirsten became simultaneously more horny and nervous. So much so that on that Saturday, just before I left to meet them, I said.

"Do you still want me to bring him home to join us?" After a few moments she said.

"Yes, but only if he brings it up first. Don't just ask him strait out, OK?"

I agreed that that's how I would play it.

Neither Stephen or I mentioned it when were out in the pubs, but I hoped once we were in the nightclub it would come up. Sure enough when we standing alone he asked.

"Is Kirsten still just as horny?" I just nodded and he continued, "well my offer still stands."

Taking the opportunity I said.

"That's good because I told Kirsten all about it and she would like to take you up on it. In fact she said you to could join us tonight if you want."

He was shocked, but after just a moments thought said yes. Once he agreed there was no point hanging round so we left and headed for our house. On the walk back I said.

"If Kirsten's changed her mind and doesn't want to do it then that's it, nothing going to happen, OK?"

"That's fine." He replied.

Once home I got him a beer and headed upstairs to check Kirsten was still up for it. She was.

When we came into the bedroom the lights were off, so that's how I left them. Stripping, we joined Kirsten in bed, one of us either side.

Although I was finding it very erotic, Stephen was finding it more than a bit awkward. Nevertheless, Kirsten did her best to relax him. She encouraged him to kiss her whilst she played with his cock.

Unfortunately he still found it too awkward and he couldn't get it up. As this continued he became so frustrated that we eventually stopped.

The next morning when I was driving him home he said.

"I'm sorry about that. I think it was just to much all at once, but now I know what to expect I'm sure I'll be up for it if you want to try again." I replied.

"If Kirsten's still up for it you could come round to ours next Friday. Just you me can go out for a couple of beers. When you're relaxed we could head home and see what happens." He nodded and said.

"Sounds like a plan."

On returning home I spoke to Kirsten. She was happy to give it another try so I text him to let him know.

*****

That Friday we had a beer at our house before heading out. We intended to be back by about midnight but in the end we were back by eleven. As arranged Kirsten was still up. She'd drank a couple of glasses of wine, but was still clear headed. Stephen sat beside her whilst I got us some drinks. When I came back I made sure not to crowed him by sitting on the opposite sofa.

Things were still a little strained so I put on a porn channel. It helped a little and with Kirsten's encouragement they started kissing. But I could tell me watching was a problem, to give them some time and space I said I was going to the bathroom.

I went upstairs but crept back down and sat on the bottom stair listening. I could hear them talking, but it was hard to make out what was said. Not that it mattered because soon all I could hear was the sound of them kissing, the occasional giggle and some sighing and moaning.

I sat there listening for about twenty minutes trying to picture what was happening. Eventually I couldn't wait any longer.

Walking back into the lounge I found them both naked on the sofa. Kirsten had his cock in her mouth and was so intent on what she was doing she didn't even look up as I entered. But I could see why. Not only was he now rock hard but his cock was the size she had dreamt off, at least eight inches long and so thick she could only just close her fingers around it.

I sat down and watched for a little while. But Kirsten had become so turned on she was desperate to fuck him and said.

"Do you want to move this to the bedroom?" He nodded so she took his hand and led him upstairs.

To give them time to get going again I cleared up the drinks and collected and folded their clothes. Strangely I was finding my not knowing exactly what they were doing incredibly erotic so prolonged this feeling by waiting a few more minutes before heading up to join them.

I entered our bedroom to see him lying on the bed with Kirsten between his knees sucking his cock.

I stripped and joined them.

Kirsten was bending forward giving him a blow job so I started to stoke her pussy and kiss her arse. But strait away I could tell that he was going soft in her mouth. I suspected it was because he wasn't comfortable with me being there. Knowing how much Kirsten wanted to fuck him I asked.

"Would you prefer it if I left you two to it?"

"Yes". They said in unison.

By now Kirsten was so hot for him that she literally pushed me out the bedroom door.

I have to be honest standing naked outside my own bedroom with Kirsten nude and desperate to fuck one of my closest friends was incredibly horny. Fortunately she hadn't closed the door so I could hear everything they were saying and could even see a little of what they were doing reflected in the dressing table mirror.

They spent a long time just kissing and fondling each other, for a moment the kissing made me jealous but that instantly past when I realized just how much Kirsten was enjoying it.

As I watched he threw off the duvet and started kissing down her body until he was between her legs licking her snatch. But as much as she was enjoying it I could tell she was desperate to feel his big cock inside her and she started pleading with him to fuck her. Needles to say he obliged.

Although I could hear every sound Kirsten made I would still have loved to have seen her face when his cock entered her. It was obvious she was enjoying it but at the same time she was a little frustrated because every time they changed positions he seemed to go soft and she had to work to get him hard again.

I was impressed with his stamina, I was out on the landing for almost two hours before he eventually came. I waited a few minutes until they finished kissing before joining them. I slipped in beside Kirsten thanked him and then reclaimed her body. And within a minute had added my cum to his.

Over the next couple of months we did it a few more times. Each one the same, I would be there at the start but have to leave so he could preform. I'd only get join them after they'd finished.

Kirsten said the sex was good but not the earth shattering sex she craved. But that changed the first time she spent the night at his house.

To be continued...