Becoming a Slut (part 5 of series)

Story Info
The continuation of my decline.
3.7k words
4
4.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally here! It was the night before our planned trip to Magaluf and I was like a kid on Christmas Eve. Bev was stopping at my house again and the bus was picking us up early in the morning to take us to Manchester Airport to catch our flight to the sunny Spanish island of Majorca. A week earlier, when she had seen the underwear that I was planning to take with me,

She had insisted that we went shopping again.

"Nothing wrong with it." She had said, "If you're going to church."

She had asked where the sexy stuff was. I produced the two good sets that I used to wear for Ray. She'd said that they would do, and then she had taken me to buy some, Come fuck me underwear, as she had described it.

I bought two black sets, one blue set and two white sets. All lace edged bras designed to make my boobs look at least one cup size bigger than they actually were, and all with matching thongs. I had to admit, they were much sexier than anything I had owned previously. I had also had to buy some bikinis because I had only just realised that I didn't actually own any.

Bev asked if I was going to model the underwear for her. I had told her to behave herself and she had assured me that I was safe this week as she was going to make sure that she had her fair share of cock.

There were 12 of us in total, I knew four other girls on the bus and the bride was immediately recognizable by the cheap veil and tiara that she was wearing. She also wore a T shirt that had the words on offer printed on the front, and on the back it said available for one week only.

The plane was filled mostly with small groups like ours, youngish lads and girls all away for a week of sea, sand, sangria and sex. Most of the people on board were already in party mood and the cabin crew smiled politely at the suggestive remarks made by some of the lads, that they had heard a thousand times before. I loved my first ever flight and spent the whole time looking out of the window as Bev found a group of lads to chat with.

Our coach transfer to the hotel was pretty similar to our flight, with Bev flirting with some blokes and me staring out of the window. I was missing Shane already but I knew I'd be alright once we settled in and started enjoying the holiday.

At the reception of the apartments, the trip organizer was booking us all in and sorting out our room keys. Bev introduced me to the blokes she had been talking to on the bus. Tom, Wayne, Carl and Gary. As she introduced Gary she said to him,

"You're in luck, Sharron here likes Gary's' you only have to tell her your name and her knickers will be sliding down her legs."

I could feel myself beaming red with embarrassment and was wondering if I would come to regret having agreed to come on the trip. When we got to our apartment, I told Bev how I was feeling. She appologised but said that I really needed to chill out and start enjoying myself or otherwise it was going to be a really long week. I realised that she was right and I suggested that we went straight downstairs to get the holiday started with a couple of drinks.

We went down to the pool bar and met up with a couple of the other girls who were on the trip with us. I got us a beer each and then Bev got us both a Pina Colada, something I had never had before and it really made me feel like I was on holiday. We found a couple of tables and sat enjoying the drinks and the sun. We'd only been there about 10 minutes when the four lads we had spoken to in the reception came and joined us. They were actually good fun and we chatted for a while. I was actually quite relieved when Gary seemed to take an interest in one of the other girls at the table. After a while we said that we were going for a quick look around the resort and told the lads that we would probably see them later on.

That night we went out with all the other girls on the trip. I was shattered, and Bev, totally out of character for her, said that she needed an early night too. So that was what we decided to do and headed back to the apartment to get some sleep. The apartment had a sofa with a pull out bed and a separate bedroom with two single beds. Bev went to use the bathroom and I quickly undressed and put on a t-shirt for bed. When Bev came out of the bathroom she too had undressed and was topless, wearing just her knickers. She looked good, and I realised that it was the first time that I had ever seen her like that. She was similar build to me, slim with small breasts, but she was slightly taller than me.

As I looked at her, she laughed and said,

"Your nips are poking through your shirt girl. Sorry but I'm shattered tonight, as hot as you are you're not having me. Tonight is for sleeping."

I realised that I had been staring, and had been slightly aroused. Feeling embarrassed, I announced that I would sleep on the sofa. Bev came over and took my hands and pulled me up off the sofa, she hugged me and told me not to be so stupid.

"I love you girl, and when I turn lezzer you will be first on my list." She grabbed her own breasts and said,

"The only people getting their hands on these puppies this week will be male, so don't panic, for the moment you're safe. Now get to bed and take that stupid T-shirt off or you're gonna melt tonight." She kissed me on the cheek and walked into the bedroom.

I followed her into the bedroom and watched her get into bed. I decided she was right about the T-shirt. I turned my back on her and removed my shirt. As I turned back to the bed, Bev was looking at me.

"You've got great tits Shaz, not as nice as mine, but still great."

I got into my bed, smiling and shaking my head. As she turned off her bedside lamp I could hear her laughing to herself. She was such a mocking bitch, but she was right, she did have great boobs.

I woke next morning to the sound of Bev singing. She walked back into the bedroom, still topless but wearing a turquoise green bikini bottom.

"I've already got strap marks." She announced, "Tits out for the lads today, lucky boys. Are you putting yours on display? Or are you leaving your coat on all week?"

"Very funny." I replied.

I got out of bed and stood next to her at the mirror, where she was applying some sun cream. Feeling very brave, and slightly exhilarated at the fact that I was standing there almost naked for her to see. I looked in the mirror, Bev's boobs were slightly bigger than my A cups.

"I don't think anyone will want to see these Bee stings." I said, "I think my top will be staying on."

She stared at my reflection in the mirror, looking me up and down. I could feel my nipples tightening at the attention I was getting, I certainly couldn't blame the cold. She stood behind me and put her hands on my waist and her head over my shoulder.

"Shaz, you've got a lovely figure, Yeah your tits are small, but they fit in perfectly with the rest of your body. You look fantastic girl."

She reached up and pinched my nipples hard, I squealed and she laughed as she moved away to the bathroom again.

"It's up to you." She shouted from the bathroom, "But if you're going to get them out you have to start today or otherwise you'll be working hard to cover your white bits."

I stared at my reflection again, my boobs were tiny, but she was right, they were a nice shape. I'd put my top on for now and see how I felt at the pool.

We got to the pool and 5 of the girls with us on the trip were already there. It wasn't too busy so we all managed to get sun beds together. Bev immediately took her T-shirt off, she hadn't even bothered bringing a bikini top with her. She proceeded to put her towel on the bed and didn't seem at all bothered by the fact that she was topless in public. As I got my sun bed ready, Bev whispered in my ear. "Take a look around, fifty percent of the women here are topless, nobody is going to notice you. Do whatever you're comfortable with but if you want nice brown titties to match your nice brown body, then you're going to have to start from day one."

Bev sauntered off to the pool bar to get us a drink, not caring that she was still topless. I took my T-shirt off and looked around. Nobody was looking at me, sod it, I whipped my bikini top off quickly and lay face down on my sun bed. Bev returned with the drinks and smiled and kissed me on the cheek as she gave me my drink.

After about half an hour I decided it was now or never. I turned over on to my back and lay there with my boobs on display for the whole hotel to see. My heart was pounding and I realised that I was actually excited by the fact that I was topless in public. I sat up on my bed and reached for my drink, my nipples were once again tight and erect, was I turning into an exhibitionist?

I soon calmed down and realised that Bev had been right, most women there were topless and not a single person was taking a blind bit of notice of me. Soon Bev announced that it was my turn to get the drinks in. I looked around for my top but Bev grabbed my hand, she looked around and shrugged her shoulders as if to say that I didn't need it. She was right again of course. There was already one older woman standing topless at the bar, I looked at her large hanging breasts and decided that if she could do it, then so could I.

Not giving myself time to change my mind and chicken out, I stood up and thrust my tiny breasts out proudly with my hard pointy nipples sticking straight out, I marched up to the bar. I tried not to think of the people around me as I stood waiting for the drinks. Just as I was being served, I heard a cough and turned to see one of the lads that we had chatted to the day before. I could once again feel myself blushing and felt the urge to put my hands over my breasts to cover my now very erect pink nipples, but I kept them at my side.

"Hi Shirl," He said "Do you need a hand?"

I took the two Pina Colada's from the bar and self consciously held them in front of my breasts.

"I'm fine thanks, and the name is Shaz."

He apologised, which was fine because in fairness, I had forgotten his name too, it turned out that he was Tom. We chatted as he walked back to our sun beds with me, and when we got there, the rest of his group were there and Carl was already there talking with Bev."

I handed Bev her drink and she just smiled at me as I fidgeted around, wanting to cover my boobs but forcing myself to just sit on my hands.

I soon managed to relax and before long I had completely forgotten that I was topless. The lads stayed with us all day and we had a good laugh, drinking and joking and enjoying the sun. When it was time to return to our rooms, we agreed to meet them in the bar later on for a drink.

As we were getting ready to go out, Bev informed me that she was going to fuck Carl. I'd already made my mind up that I was having Tom. I had to admit that Carl was better looking than Tom, but Tom was nice too and he did have a nice toned body.

Bev put on her little black dress and threw her bra on the bed, announcing that she was on holiday and wouldn't need that. I had on a white dress, feeling brave, I unzipped it and removed my bra too. I looked in the mirror, the dress fitted well and although my nipples pushed out against the thin material, it wasn't see through and did look respectable enough for Magaluf.

We met the lads in the hotel bar and soon moved on into town. We had a good night out, lots of alcohol, a bit of a dance and as the night wore on I found myself kissing Tom as we danced. He was a good kisser, and in all honesty, he was probably a better dancer than I was too. In one bar, Bev whispered to me not to panic, but the lights in one area of the room made my dress quite transparent and you could clearly see my nipples, my thong and the outline of my legs beneath my short dress. At first I did panic, then, feeling very naughty and also very turned on, I danced my way back under the lights knowing that I was showing off more that I had ever done in my life.

We had a good night out and then staggered back to the hotel arm in arm. As we arrived at the hotel, Bev put her arm up and claimed our room for her and Carl. So it was back with Tom to his room for me.

As soon as the door was closed, he was on me. We were kissing and fondling each other straight away. He lifted my dress and put his hand inside my thong. I moaned with pleasure, and he made a bit of a growl when he realised how wet I was. He unzipped my dress and it fell to the floor. He then took his own top off, he really did have nice pecs. I undid his shorts and stroked his cock. He was flicking my nipples with one hand and stroking my clit with the other. I could feel my knees starting to buckle. He had a nice, strong, hairless chest. I licked his nipples. He picked me up and dropped me onto the bed, kicked his shorts off, pulled my thong off and went straight in with his tongue. He was licking me, his arms wrapped around my raised thighs, pulling me on to his tongue. I started to feel the contractions in my pussy, I was coming.

"Oh fuck Tom, yes, oh fuck that's nice, yes, yes, ohh fuuuck aaarrrr."

I came bucking under his mouth. I told him to fuck me. He entered me with ease, I was so wet. Fucking me, nice rhythm. We kissed each other's faces as his rhythm got faster. Oh fuck I was coming again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh fuck, ohhh ohhh."

Not caring how much noise I made. I scratched his back as I came, hard.

"Stop" I said.

He rolled off me, I knew he hadn't come, I wanted him to come. I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. We were kissing, I loved the feel of him in my hand, stroking him, feeling the sticky remains of my pussy on him. I wanted him in my mouth, I wanted to taste him. I slid down his body, still gently stroking his cock, cupping his balls. His cock was in front of my face, hard, erect, I traced the length of his shaft with my tongue, I reached the head of his cock and took it in my mouth, between my lips He gave out a moan. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth, I could taste my own pussy. He was loving this and so was I. I was moaning and slurping as I sucked the head of his cock. I ran my fingers along the flesh between his balls and his arse. I could feel him begin to pulse in my mouth. He was coming, I wanted it all but it was too much. I started to gag and had to pull away. I continued to lick his shaft though, he was still shooting sperm over my face and in my hair. I continued until he was spent.

My hair was full of his sperm and I realised that I must look a mess. I went to the bathroom and wiped what I could. As I returned to the bedroom Tom met me at the door. He pushed me up against the wall and we were kissing again. He was fingering me, stroking my clit. I was coming within seconds and collapsed into his arms.

"That was nice." He said.

"Mmmm" I agreed.

We fell asleep and I was woken in the morning by the sound of the door opening. It was Carl.

I dressed and returned to our room where Bev was in the shower.

"Wanna join me?" She asked as I entered the bathroom.

I declined and waited for her to finish her shower, she looked so good, her wet body glistening.

She looked at me and laughed out loud. "Fuck me girl, look at the state on you, walk of shame or what?"

I shook my head and laughed, removing my dress, no longer embarrassed at being naked in front of her. She stared at me and said "I am going to do you one day Sharron." She pulled open the towel that she had wrapped around herself, "and you know you want to do me too."

I just laughed and entered the shower. As I lathered my body, I found myself imagining that it was Bev doing it for me. I had just had a night of hot sex with a hunk and I was still thinking of Bev, Fuck Shaz, get a fucking grip!

I spent the following night with Tom, very much the same as the first night and once again, very enjoyable. The lads left the next day as they had only been on a short weekend break. I was a little sad to see them leave but Bev insisted that it was the best thing that could have happened, as now we could both get some fresh meat. She really was a total slut and she really couldn't care less, did I really want to become the same as Bev?

The next night, the sun, sex and sangria had caught up with me. I decided that I needed an early night, and walked back to the apartments with a couple of the other girls on the trip and left Bev enjoying herself and copping free drinks from blokes who thought they were on a promise.

I was woken in the early hours by the obvious sound of Bev having sex in the living area of the apartment, she sounded like she was really enjoying herself. I smiled, was it real? I knew that she was very good at faking it, I fell back to sleep laughing to myself and thinking of Bev.

On our fifth night, once again we had found a suitable group of lads and paired off. At about 2 in the morning Bev came to me and announced that she was going back and asked if I was taking this lad back to the room. I said that I would go back with her but she said that it was her turn for a night off and that I should bring him back anyway.

As we walked back to the apartment, Bev kept egging the bloke on, saying that she hoped he was up to a threesome. The lad really believed that it was going to be his lucky night, I think he was disappointed when he realised that it was only me he was having after all. Me and this lad made our way into the bedroom and Bev curled up under a cover on the sofa in the living area. At first I felt a bit self conscious with Bev alone in the next room but I soon forgot about her and managed one orgasm before sending the lad on his way.

When I woke in the morning I realised that Bev was curled up in bed behind me. She had her hand draped over my side with her hand resting on my thigh. I could feel her breathing gently on my neck, it was nice, nothing sexual, just good friends.

I took another bloke back to our apartment on our final night. I had fancied him, but by the time we reached the room, I had just gone off the idea. I let him fuck me and I made all the appropriate noises but really couldn't wait to get rid of him. When he had finished I told him he should leave as I had to be up early for our flight. He asked for my phone number but I apologised and lied that I was married. I t had been a good week and I had enjoyed myself but now I was really ready for home. Three different lads in one week, wow, not quite up to Bev's standard yet but I was definitely not the girl that I had been a year earlier. I was enjoying my life and slowly making up for all those years that I had spent sitting in the house, waiting for Gary to come home from the pub, or waiting for Ray to phone me when he wasn't with his wife. No, from now on, if I wanted a man, it would be on my terms.