Becoming a Tyrant's Drone Pt. 02

Story Info
Ralph's drone indoctrination proceeds in breaking lust...
2.3k words
4.4k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part two of three.

Where was he? What was happening to him? Had he been captured? Had he been freed?

Ralph twisted, feeling free, though he shuddered between reality and a vision in his mind, flickering back and forth until they blurred together into a singular nightmare, something that conflicted the edges of what he knew to be real.

Moans. He heard moans. Male moans, lustful moans, as if he was with a partner on the edge of orgasm. That was hot, something that he almost wanted to chase down in the heat of the moment, though the wolf knew too that it could not be real. He licked around his mouth, finding something thick there, grasping and clawing for what it was for a moment before realising that it was the dildo. Yes, that had been there before, though it did not make sense, as if he had blacked out for a time, severing the connections between events in his mind.

Everything was broken, disjointed.

"Relax now. You are one of us. You are a drone. There's no longer any need to think for yourself. Do not remember who you are. You are a drone. Do not remember who you are. You are a drone."

He damn well wasn't! He wouldn't submit, no, never!

That could have been a false hope, but it was not as if there was anything much he could do. What was he supposed to do, escape? Thrashing and fighting to try to free himself wasn't exactly going to get him anywhere, the bonds too tight, sunk into his spine, locked into his brain. But he could try, yes, had to do something.

"Submit to being a drone. Let go. Submit to being a drone. Let go. Submit to being a drone. Let go."

Oh, was that all they had? The voice was in his head as if it was his thoughts, but it was not him, could never be him. Repetition might make him want it all to end, but he would hold on, yes. It was words, only words.

But the moans... Oh, they made him want to slip away, grunts and thrusts, a slamming push against his hips. How could they make him feel like he was fucking someone? That was fucked up! Insane!

He tried not to swallow, lost in the moment, not knowing or caring what was happening. How long had he been in there? His chest was tight, too tight, squirming in the tight restraints, wanting, even then, to free himself. He probably was not as powerful as he might have wanted to think himself, not as strong, not the kind of wolf that could bear through such torture, the stimulation too much. It even pressed in on his arse, almost groping and massaging his glutes, the latex suit stimulating his most erogenous zones, even across his chest, the nipples tucked down within his fur.

Ralph grunted, trying to cry out. What was wrong with him? His thoughts were slow and sluggish, pulling through his head as if through thick lube.

"Whooommppfff..."

What a sound to come from his lips. That wasn't him, that really wasn't him. Yet he couldn't think straight, hardly even managing to string two sensible words together.

"Give in to the drone mind. This is your mind. You are a drone. Moan for the drones, moan with all the drones, you are all drones, you are all one and the same. You are a drone."

He tried to shake himself, clinging to his memories...yet where were they? That was strange, very strange, feeling as if he was thrusting, his muscles free, everything strong, empowered by the latex. Phew, that was a relief, even as he looked down on a drone, a black-clad latex figure, faceless in lust, thrusting and grinding, though he could not see just where or how his cock was disappearing into their back end.

Wait... Did that even make sense if his cock was soft? Ralph tried to make sense of the image playing out before his eyes. No... No, he couldn't see through the latex, no. That was not right. There was something wrong, his stomach churning, nerves writhing, his skin tingling underneath his fur. His fur was pressed flat or...no, it didn't feel like his fur. All that remained was latex, horrifyingly cloying, coating every inch of his body.

No, he was not a wolf. Not anymore. But he wanted to be a wolf. The images grabbed hold of him, wrenching him back into the vision.

In his mind, he was standing tall, amongst other drones, tall and black and clad in latex, faceless and a part of the hive, the hive that was controlled by the king. That was his place, yes, where he was supposed to be.

His cock ached and throbbed, pleasure shooting through him, reinforcing the thought. Yes, that was right, a drone, yes...

But was that right? His mind rebelled against the indoctrination, snarling, heaving, though his fighting back was weaker than ever before. He didn't want to be a drone, he said again and again, as if he could fight that by means of repetition too.

"Obeying my master. Listening to my master. Following my master's orders. Doing everything my master wants of me. I am a drone. I am a drone. I am a drone."

The voice sounded like him, a little raspy, a little weary, though he pushed it away. I'm a wolf, not a tyrant's drone, he thought with as much resolution as he could.

"I am nothing but a drone. I obey my master. Moan for my master."

He moaned, tongue pushing against the dildo. Mmm... Why did that feel so good? If he moaned...he got a shot of pleasure. Oh, that was good, so good.

"Mmmmph..."

That was good, yes, thinking he was a drone, a drone, just a drone. If being a drone could feel so good, maybe things were not so bad after all.

He did not know that the potion they were injecting into him through the strip on his back was making him lose his grip on his sense of self, stripping him of the wolf he had been. Of course, the past would remain. That was only difficult for Ralph to retrieve because he was going through the process, the process of becoming a drone. But that would be there for him later, if he wanted to think back, though what drone would honestly require a past? He would just be a drone, nothing more than that. His life before...well, it was as good as gone.

It was not his fault, not really. It was hard for him to hold back from the pleasure of his genitals being stimulated, the rhythmic pulses and teasing rippling around his cock, the vibrations in his arse. He didn't know when the cock had sped up again, but it pounded him sometimes at a steady pace and sometimes at a frantic one, driving in hard and fast, spreading him open, showing him that there was more pleasure to be had, if only be obeyed.

Could that be bad? Perhaps it was not. He drifted, whimpering, slobbering, moaning, tonguing the dildo

The tiger, still present in the room, slipped the dildo from his mouth with care if not tenderness, checking to see how far gone the wolf was. It had been several hours already and he had been for a shower to freshen up, his stomach full with sustenance, cared for as one of the king's employees. Why didn't the wolf see that everything would be so much better for him if only he gave in to everything the king had to offer him? Even being a drone was an honour, to be placed in a position of high regard and use in the king's employ.

He was fortunate, more fortunate than those who had been killed in battle, that the king had had no choice but to remove from the world. The king had not done it lightly, the tiger knew, though sometimes he wondered how much his identity had changed for doing the king's work. Perhaps it did not matter, for his life was so very much better than it ever had been before.

The wolf's tongue flickered within his mouth as he was probed inquisitively, testing his responses.

"Are you still with us, little doggie?"

"Gnnnnhhhhhh..."

Ralph groaned, tongue lolling out of his mouth, finally allowed to relax. Damn, he needed that, ignoring the voice echoing in his head. He didn't want to lean into I tall that much, didn't want to think about it. The tiger was there, so he could focus on that, as sore as his arse was, as much as his soft cock ached to cum, the tension there impossible to simply set aside.

Still, there was some fight left in him.

"Get...fucked..."

"Ohhhh, you'll regret that defiance. Still self-aware, I see. Back in you go, latex drone. You'll be happier when the programming is complete, I promise you."

He cried out, but his gargled moan was cut off by the dildo being shoved back in. How it had been removed in the first place was beyond Ralph's comprehension, though it was not something that he needed to know, not beyond the fact that they controlled him.

"Mmmmaaarrrrfff!"

The tiger attached a couple more cables to his back, locking them into the metal rod, which was wide enough for a narrow plug. Not a single slot on the metal rod was left empty as he was forced into an arched position, poseable like a doll, head swimming with need.

Oh, fuck... Ralph didn't have to know what was being done to him, only that it felt good, incredibly good, moaning, whimpering, grunting.

"Ooommmphhh..."

He groaned deeply, tongue playing along the dildo. If he focused on that...maybe...everything...would be okay. He wasn't sure how much he believed that anymore, to be frank, but it was all Ralph had left to cling to as he whimpered and gargled through his grunts, the vibrations of the dildo in his arse on their strongest setting yet. His soft cock ached and ached, one sensation colliding with the next, every last one of them demanding precedence in some way, attention that he couldn't give any of them in a moment like that.

The voices continued.

"Follow the orders of your one and only master, the saviour of your world."

He groaned.

No.

The pleasure was too much, swamping him, dragging him down, the voice going on and on and on.

"I am a drone, do you think, only breathe on your master's command. Everything I have is because my master allows it."

Was the voice speaking in the first person or was it him? He didn't want to think, didn't want to breathe, rebelling, though it was a weak thought at best, slipping through his fingers, fading, drifting, failing.

"I am a drone, a drone in my master's service. I will obey him always. I will do what he wants and I will be rewarded. I will always obey my master, always follow his whims and orders to the exclusion of all else, always and forever. My master is the only command in my life, the only one that I look up to, forever. My master commands this drone, I am a drone."

They spoke in the first person to confuse him, yes... He was sure of it. But how could a wolf like him be sure when he groaned and whimpered like a slut, losing his sense of who he was? Even then, all that mattered was the pleasure, what he felt that he had been promised and then denied, moments slipping away as if they had never even existed in the first place.

"I am a drone."

Was that his voice? Oh, it didn't even matter anymore. He followed along with the voices in his head, showing him images from his point of view, following his master's orders.

Him bringing in a traitor to his master's command.

Him kneeling before his master.

Him standing guard for his master.

Him braving a rain of bullets for his master.

Him being allowed release, for serving his master.

"I am a drone, I will always be a drone, I am a drone, I will always be a drone."

His voice matched the voices, the last moment of resistance within him crumbling, following along. It was all he could do, remembering nothing, feeling only the moment, where he had to be present. It was because his master wanted him to be present, of course, that he had to remain there, whimpering, allowing everything to happen to him. He didn't have any say in the matter anymore and he was glad of that, allowing it to be, everything exactly as it needed to be. Nothing more and nothing else needed to exist, not as he moaned and whimpered and even tried to "woof" around the dildo gagging his maw. He had to do it, for it was what his master wanted.

"I am a drone, only a drone, a good drone, an obedient drone, one of many, a drone, a drone, a drone."

He believed it. What he would not have believed was that anything different had ever even been true for him.

The tinny voice rolled through the room, not inside his head.

"Reprogramming...complete."

His life as a drone was set to begin.

Continued in part three.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cherlyn Becomes Cherry Non-consensual reverse makeover and ENF...in Fetish
Re-birthed from a Dragoness' Womb A dragoness comes for a man to take him into her womb...in Non-Erotic
Cursed Obedience A jackal with an obedience collar is forced to obey...in Fetish
Sisterly Dominance: Hypnotised His sister transforms him and his gf into a cock and her cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Transformed A man is transformed into a dairy cow.in NonHuman
More Stories