All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 04'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is anyone stupid enough to marry and stay married to a whore? Anyone man that dies needs medical help. Even dreaming about it sick. Whores do not care who they fuck they do not care where the money comes from the only care about the money. If the writer thinks having a whore for a wife is a good idea then the need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very dirty...5 Stars! Up the ante, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage. What next? Mother and daughter turning tricks together while pathetic husband sits at home jerking off? Just have them all die from STIs already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it takes all kinds but this does not float my boat. What would be of more interest is this plays out in the family, among those learning of the wife's behavior and and support or humiliation e receives for such acceptance.

dynasty919dynasty919over 1 year ago

hot story! hope she descent more and bacome a full time druged street whore.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Dirty whore, brain damaged cuck make wonderful parents for daughter.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters, please continue on. Maybe she will be used by work as reward for exemplary service, or to close a deal . So many possible lines.

bu5ty_tightbu5ty_tightover 1 year ago

OMG, this series had me so excited and wet. I get why some people were turned off or sad, but oh wow it was exciting. I need more of this sort of thing, please keep writing and continue to take Emily down a dark path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew a few company whores over the years but they didn’t charge

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talking about her price for being bred with a baby bump and on-going baby dady pussy privileges would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“ It’s pretty simple , sex is fun and enjoyable . If you can get paid for it , why not ?” , so now their daughter is going to get into the family business ? Does mom and dad need to take her down to meet Casba ? I’m sure he’d appreciate the extra income !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this chapter and series! this is exactly the type of fantasies I have and your writing describes them perfectly! There does have to be some 'suspension of disbelief" to really get into this type of story but once you get over that, it is a great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. I like the direction this story takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some sick shit! The wimp, cuckold husband lets his fucked out slag of a wife, be a whore and also okay with his daughter knowing. This dumb fuck actually tries to back the slut up to his daughter. How about the daughter reporting her parents to CPS and get removed from her freak show parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is hard to see how Emily can still love Chris. Old friend, companion, habit living together. But her new life has absorbed all her energy and enthusiasm.

subcuck52subcuck529 months ago

Great story. I love the ending. I would love to hear my wife tell me 'I'm glad you like your wife being a dirty whore.'. Chris is in a place I would be pleased to be. The haters don't get it, but the cuckold hubbies do.

LivelovecumLivelovecum9 months ago

Indeed. What could be dirtier? Second time through the series for me. Picking up much more knowing what is coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...