Becoming a Whore 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?"

"That was sex Chris" and she laughed.

"I know but.."

"But what?" she looked confused at me.

"But.." I didn't know why this was confusing for her.

"It's what I do babes. You know that." and she turned back to the TV.

"But at home?"

"I guess so."

Really ... really "And Claire"

"She's a big girl."

"That's not the point love."

She turned back to me "What are you talking about?"

I didn't know how to put it but surely she understood.

"Look honey, I'm now a whore. You know this. I just serviced another client. He's one of many hundred so far. It's nothing new." and she leaned forward to kiss me.

I tasted his cock on her lips. Somehow she noticed that I noticed and she decided to tease me. "Should I go up and shower?" I didn't answer. "I should shouldn't I?" she went to get up. "I'm dirty." and she grinned at me.

We were about to head into new territory here. I put my hand out and stopped her. She smirked. "I'm full of his cum you know?" I nodded, I'd seen it.

"The bedsheets on our bed have his juice on them." she was pushing my buttons now. New ones I didn't know existed. "Our juice on them." she smiled at me. "I'm used to the smell of sex but I bet our bedroom smells of it." she watched my face carefully. "Chris, do you want me to clean everything up?"

After a few moments pause I somehow hear myself reply to her "No".

"Why?"

"I don't know"

She turned to face me and sat on her legs, she raised an eyebrow "I just felt him, you know."

"What up there?" indicating up stairs with my eyes.

She laughed "No, right now, just now" and she nodded towards her thighs.

"Ohh god" I moaned to her "No" as I realised she was talking about his cum.

"Yes" she answered me. "Do you want to see?"

"No, and why now?" she hadn't talked about any of her whoring since it has started. Even the recanting of her office problem was just a story and then she was gone. And now she was. Well she was rubbing my noise in it.

"You do" and with that she leaned back and gathered her skirts.

"Don't Emily" I weakly asked her.

She drew her legs up and parted them infront of me. Her thong coming into view. I was surprised that she had underwear on. It was one of her really cheap whore thongs and to say it was wet was an understatement. I could have gotten up and walked off but my eyes were fixed at the view. She then slid her ass towards me. Sliding her pussy towards me.

Although we'd had sex a few times since she'd started whoring I hadn't tried to go down on her. I hadn't really looked at her pussy. From what little I could see here it was different. It looked more worn, more used, obvious I guess but there it was.

"Look at my cunt Chris" I was "a lot of cocks have been in there recently. In fact a new one just a few minutes ago." and she giggled. "Aren't I naughty?"

I didn't reply but I nodded slightly, my eyes still fixed. "I can't believe you let him cum inside you."

"It's called raw or bareback. I take a lot of customers raw."

I gasped "Why, the risk of.."

She cut me off "The disease risk we're careful there are tests and more. I'll be fine."

"And the pregnancy risk" I looked up at her.

"Tough" and she laughed. Jeeez really, that was her answer? She sighed "I can't help it, I like to too much. It's extra naughty."

"You don't say." I joked back.

With that she reached down and pulled the thong to one side "What do you see?"

"Your used pussy?" I replied, looking at it.

"No it's now a cunt baby. I have a cunt. Whores have cunts." I nodded and she continued "Do you like the look of it?"

What a question. I leaned forward closer to my wifes pussy, sorry her cunt. She was right "Yes it's beautiful."

"Tell me." she opened her legs wider and did something that caused a drop of cum to appear "Explain".

This was completely new to me but I tried "I don't know. It's different. You used to have a pussy that I was careful with and I worshiped. But now" I paused, she didn't help me. The drop of cum ran down a little and another joined it. "It's different, it's like, I dunno it's like it's supposed to look like this. Does that make sense?"

"Go on" she asked me. Using her other hand she then touched her cunt lips and lightly moved the juices around, mixing them.

"It's like it's changed, it's now a well oiled machine." I think I was getting it now. "Most people don't have sex often and I guess the pussy. Sorry cunt is made for a lot of sex really. So when it gets used properly" did I really just say that "it flowers."

She sighed and put some of the juices in her mouth. "Lick my flower honey."

"No" I replied quickly "I can't."

She pouted, a fake pout and smiled. "It's ok I get it. I feel like you've described it how I feel it. It's like it's alive now, for real. Like it's doing it's job."

"You mean accepting lots of different cocks all the time?"

"Exactly and at first it was sore a lot. You know from the use. But now it just feels amazing all the time. It's like my cunt has changed mode or something." we both laugh at that thought.

I lean forward more I can smell their sex juices. She moves two fingers around her cunt right infront of me. "Do you want to see more?"

"Yes" I breath more that say.

She then slides two finger deep inside herself. Then quickly and easily adds another and moves them around a little. As she withdraws them slowly she draws semen with them. A lot. I gasp. She informs me "I'm always wet now, always dripping." I nod watching in awe and she shuffles her butt forward more towards my face. I'm now very very close. "I expect there's some old cum in there still."

"What?" I didn't understand.

"Some of my customers shoot a lot, really deep. Sometimes even two days later I can feel it coming out of me."

I did not know that was even possible, but I guess it was obvious. It wouldn't always come out together, there are all sorts of folds and crevices up there. Then in slow motion she brings her three sticky, glistening fingers towards my mouth. "No Emily" I say to her but she doesn't stop. Her fingers touch my lips and she works them inside my mouth.

I taste it. She moves her fingers around my mouth spreading the mixed sex juices. Oh god this is so wrong. I sit up and her fingers come out of my mouth. I just look at her and she puts her fingers back inside her cunt to hunt for more. She then puts them back in her own mouth. "Come here Chris" and she becomes me to her face.

I wriggle forward and before I know it we're snogging like teenagers. Yes I'm tasting it. I'm tasting her. I'm tasting him. I'm tasting them. It feels wrong but I can see that she likes it. I don't know what I feel.

When I come up for air, I realise that I've had my waist at her wet crotch. My shirt and trousers are wet. She looks down and smiles at me. I feel my cock throb and twitch. She must see the look in my eyes and she changes.

"No. You will not fuck a whore." I don't know what that means but clearly the whore switch has just clicked the other way. She untangles herself and gets up. "It's late, bedtime babes."

And just like that we're back to normal.

An hour or so later and she's sleeping soundly next to me. We didn't have sex. She didn't suck me off. She didn't change the sheets. She still has her whore thong on. She didn't shower. I've not cum and my balls are aching. I'm so confused as to what's going on with us, with me.

I start to wank my cock as I try to work out everything that's now our life. It's only a matter of time before she either gets a sexual disease or pregnant, or both and then what do we do? I feel my cock start to deflate. She is at peace with it. I don't know what to do with these thoughts, they're going to affect me one way or another. But maybe she does know what she's doing. She certainly is happy.

She sounded like she was enjoying herself earlier. She really did. And now my cock is back on again. And the cunt play and chat we just had was, well it was so out of character for her but it was amazing.

It's Monday tomorrow, so she's back to normal work 10 - 4 then whoring from 5 till whenever. So she was going to be fucked again, and cum in again. I felt my cock swell at that thought. Again I was going to cum thinking about my loving wife carrying out her second life as a hooker. That she was truly embracing. I pictured her in that room or the alley on the mattress. All dirty and public, getting fucked, quickly and nastily, the next customer waiting his turn. And at that I came in my JP's all over my hand. Again

I am so confused still.

12