Becoming a Whore 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't understand." Claire shook her head.

I decided I'd try to explain "I don't really understand it either but I do know that she finds it exciting." truth time "and so do I." Claire just looked at me and nodded.

We stood like that for a few minutes as she let it sink in. Then from nowhere she half smiled and grabbed my hand heading towards the door again. We were back in the room, quickly hunting Emily down again. This time finding Tracy first, she was riding someone on a beanbag, her back to us, sliding up and down his pole, kissing him. We watched for a few moments before moving to find Emily again. Finding her also straddling a mans cock, this time facing us as we walked up towards her.

She still had her top on but her skirt was this time tightly wrapped around her waist. We could see the fat cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she moved up and down it. Her eyes open looking straight at us. As per everything here she was moving slowly up and down the cock, no one was in any hurry to do anything. The man she was fucking had his hands on her hips and her hands were over his. I noticed her attention was suddenly to my right just past Claire. I turned to see what she was looking at and saw the blowjob women from earlier beckoning Claire to come with her.

She had a grip on Claire's arm and was trying to drag her away from me. I turned my body to face them both but I could see Claire was fixated on Emily even though her arm was outstretched by the other woman. I turned to look at Emily and I could see her looking at Claire, with a smile on her face nodding to her. Claire then turned to me and I shook my head no. She turned back to her mother who nodded yes and closed her eyes. We both then watched Emily have a strong orgasm. My attention fixed to my wife, I hardly noticed Claire's hand coming free from mine. When I did notice I turned to see her being led away by the blowjob woman towards the door. Where were they going?

As quickly as I could in the darkness I caught up with them just outside the door. I grabbed Claire's arm and she turned to look at me "It's ok dad." and she turned back allowing the woman to drag her away somewhere. I was left in the shoe room on my own. This wasn't my plan, I mean I didn't have a plan but I didn't want or expect this to happen. Shit, what should I do? I mean Claire is 20 years old and can make up her own mind, I knew she wasn't a virgin but this place. Well this place was danger. This place was exciting. This place could ruin a young mind.

I stood there for a good 10 to 15 mins expecting them to come back. I almost went through the door they'd gone through to find them but somehow I knew I wouldn't find them back there and even if I did what would I do? Drag her back... to her mother, to home?

I turned and headed back into the party room, resigned to whatever was incoming. If I could do nothing else I could watch the activities and get turned on by whatever Emily was doing next.

Entering the room I found her quickly as this time she was near the door. It looked like she'd just taken another load of cum inside her as she was standing up, mopping her pussy with a rag of some kind. That was probably at least load three, so I guess it made sense. A man appeared at her side, fully dressed with another glass pipe in his hand. She dropped the rag, pulled her skirt down and took the pipe from him, inhaling another few lungs full. He then took the pipe from her, taking some of it in himself before he too vanished. She looked dazed again, no surprise but saw and smiled at me. She did look hot standing there in her black miniskirt, halter top and whore script showing on her stomach.

Tracy then appeared at her side and taking her hand led her off. I followed towards the still empty small dance floor. There was a collection of beanbag chairs pulled closer together facing the middle of the floor and where they both stopped there were two large dildos, one a lot fatter than the other, stuck to the floor facing straight up. Both a good foot or so apart. Near them was a silver tray with a little pile of powder and some scissors, curious.

As soon as they reached the dildos Tracy stood over the smaller one and holding both of my wife's hands directed her over the larger one. My wife looked down between her legs and appeared to laugh. In time they both lowered themselves down onto them, my wife taking a good few moments more to get it all inside her. Still holding hands they slowly worked themselves up and down a little bit.

Another woman approached them both, kneeling at the tray and picking up the scissors. That woman then leaned towards Tracy but she shook her head. Instead turning her attention to my wife. Emily didn't care what was about to happen and just continued to work on the dildo in her as the other women started to cut her clothes away. She didn't just cut to take them off, she completely destroyed both of the not too big pieces of cloth my wife was wearing. And just like that my wife was now naked again.

At that point I noticed two women slightly opposite me. It took me a double take before I realised that one was blowjob woman and the other was our daughter Claire, they were holding hands. She was standing there watching her mother putting on this show. However what caused the double take was what Claire had on.

There was my daughter in this den of inequity dressed like she fit in as a whore. She had an almost luminous orange micro dress on. It was as if it was sprayed onto her, even in this light and at a distance you could make out her nipples and the smoothness of everything else. She also had matching orange very high heels on. I had to look away as I couldn't look at her like that.

My vision was brought back to Emily and it took me a few seconds to work out what was going on. Emily was standing up and her dildo was being put back on the floor. It was now caked in white powder. She soon slid back down it as Tracy gave hers the same treatment. Their pussies now getting the cocaine treatment like Emily and Bella did before.

I looked back up at Claire as she watched this. The blow job woman now had moved slightly behind her and had one of her hands on Claires breasts over her dress. She was slowly squeezing her breast as she watched on. Claire's boobs aren't as big as her mothers, but last time I did the washing there were 34G bras in the wash. So pretty big on her smaller frame and the blowjob woman was clearly enjoying them right now. I couldn't help but watch my daughter being coerced into whatever was going on. It was nuts that she was watching her naked mother putting on this display, but she must have been enjoying it or she would have pushed the hand away, surely.

I really wanted to tear my eyes away from my daughter being manipulated like this. But I just couldn't. It was so alien to be seeing her as a sexual being like this. Watching her lithe body melting against this other whore. Claire's eyes were transfixed on her mother's performance as a whore while another whore felt her breasts up. My eyes were now transfixed on my daughter. I didn't want this life for her. I didn't really want it for my wife. Deep down inside my sanity was waking back up. I suddenly felt very guilty as I watched my daughter being felt up.

I then noticed that another woman appeared next to Claire, she was half watching the preceding with Emily and Tracy but was more interested in Claire. She appeared to absent-mindedly take hold of Claire's hand that was next to her, but Claire didn't appear to notice. The blowjob woman playing with my daughter's breasts appeared to notice her and stopped, quickly disappearing into the darkness. This new woman was tall, a good 6 foot 2 or so, she was very thin with medium to small boobs that fit her frame. She was quite strikingly pretty, and wearing what looked like a very expensive little black dress. She certainly didn't look like one of the whores. In fact her presence next to Claire made my daughter look down right skanky in that tight orange dress.

Noticing people around me were starting to dissipate, my attention was drawn back to Emily. Looks like the dildo show was over, as I just caught her being led hand in hand by a man somewhere. Tracy was just easing herself up off her dildo and Emily's was decidedly lonely, slick, shiny with a mess around the base.

Looking back up I saw Claire and her new friend wandering hand in hand over where her mum had headed. I decided to follow, we didn't get far when Claire and the woman stopped. Someone offered the woman a glass pipe but she declined and offered it to Claire. No no no was going through my head. There was a bit of a back and forth, all arms and face gestures, no one could hear anything being said. They were wearing Claire down from the looks of it. I quickly looked around for Emily, maybe she could help me fix this. No sign of her though, I stepped up to Claire just as she held the pipe to her lips. She locked eyes with me as someone heated the stuff inside.

I froze right in front of her, she could see the look of fear in my eyes. I watched as if in slow motion the gas filled the glass. Still with her eyes locked onto mine she drew it down inside her lungs in one swift deep breath in. In my periphery I could see the tall women smile an evil grin. Instantly, Claire coughed and almost dropped the pipe. She was quickly coughing everything back out. I was so relieved and hopeful that it didn't get absorbed. The pipe was removed from her hand and the tall woman held her in a tight embrace, cradling her head.

That was my job! I reached out to take control when Claire looked up, her eyes slightly glassy and the tall woman looked down. Their faces moved together and they kissed. Just a light lip to lip kiss, for a few seconds. They really were getting into Claire's head. I had to move now to save my daughter.

However something happened that caught me by surprise. Claire pulled back and looked down between them then back up at the woman. The woman smiled at her and nodded. Claire looked confused and stepped to me, her free hand taking hold of mine. I gripped her tightly to let her know that dad was here. I had her back. The tall woman didn't, however, let go. She looked closely at Claire and then at me. Was she cross or was she calculating her next move? I was ready for anything. I'd seen enough fighting in films to be ready to react and pull Claire to safety. My muscles were ready.

She smiled lovingly at us, reaching out with her free hand and lightly caressed Claire's boob. Focusing on the nipple with her thumb. I was worried Claire was about to melt back to her. Her eyes looked lost, confused. The woman then withdrew both hands and beckoned us both to follow her. I didn't think that was a good idea, but Claire was already in tow. Clearly there was something about this woman that intrigued Claire.

A few steps towards a wall and there was Emily naked sitting on the floor with her legs crossed in front of her. Her ass was on the thick carpet and her pussy was on display. It was a frothy mess and if I wasn't mistaken, it looked like she had semen coming out of it. Surely she hadn't just had time to get fucked again? Time was a mess here, I had no idea how long she'd been out of sight, all my senses were out of kilter.

The tall woman held her hand out to my wife and she promptly stood and they quickly embraced in a deep kiss. The woman's arms feeling my naked wife up, travelling around her ass, her breasts, her stomach, her hair, her cheeks, really exploring everywhere all whilst enjoying each other's lips.

Emily, in contrast, had her hands just gently holding the woman, her hands were just passively around her back and shoulders. The tall woman then wrestled one of my wifes arms to get to her hand and brought it towards their stomachs. I couldn't see what was going on as their bodies were too close togther. Either Emily was being made to play with her own pussy or was now playing with the woman's pussy. During this they didn't miss a beat of their kissing.

Claire squeezed my hand tightly and I looked towards her, she let nothing on but was intently watching as if in a trance. The tall woman then let go of Emily's hand by her stomach and put both her hands around her head and withdrawing her lips directed Emily's head towards one of her boobs. Through her dress Emily started to lick and suck on what must have been her nipple. My eyes drew down their bodies and the fact that they'd separated then caught sight of something that blew my mind.

My wife's hand was wrapped around a huge cock. Not a dildo but a real live fat cock that was rapidly growing. The cock was poking out of the tall woman's dress that was now scrunched up a little. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was quite something with huge balls hanging below it. I looked back up the woman's body, she was still cradling my wifes head at her boob and her eyes were locked onto Claires.

Looking at the cock that my wife was working on I could see that it was now pretty hard. Her fingers wouldn't meet around it, it was that fat. And the veins on it. They were seriously pronounced and made it look angry and ugly. I noticed someone handing the woman something. Thought she was a woman, that was a serious cock for a man, I dunno, more confusion. Letting go of Emily's head she showed us what was in her hand between two fingers. It was a little blue diamond of a pill, I guessed viagra.

There was no need for viagra, that cock was a monster and hard as iron from the looks of it. But she popped it in and swallowed, all the while looking directly at Claire and smiling. She then turned her attention back to my wife and putting her hands on her shoulders started to push her down. She wants a blowjob was my initial thought. Clearly that was what Emily expected to do also but once down on her knees the woman stepped around behind her and pushed her forward with a hand on her back.

Without pausing Emily pivoted forward at the hips at the same time the woman got down on her knees. The ridiculous cock bobbing and popping my wife in the back as they both manoeuvred. Emily stopped on all four, but I guess pressure on her back from a hand on her back had her planting her face into the carpet with her ass being presented. The woman behind her now kneeling, had her free hand on her cock making it look even bigger. She used her knees to knock Emily's legs wider, it also had Emily move slightly so that her pussy was aimed more at us with the woman's back now towards us slightly.

And then it happened, a transgender or shemale pulled back and lined their huge cock head against my wife's pussy lips. She put both hands on Emily's hips and started to apply pressure. The pussy I used to know so well started to give, opening to allow the next huge cock into it. I could see the woman's forearms start to tense as she used strength to hold onto my wife's hips as she pushed into her.

It slowly started to disappear deep into Emily, then it all came out and then back in again a little deeper. Emily's pussy was already a mess and there was a lot of froth, pussy juice and I guess semen already on the shemales cock. I couldn't see what Emily was experiencing as her face was turned away from us.

A few more slow strokes and the entire thing was inside her. Here was my wife being fucked by a perfectly pretty, or indeed sexy woman with a real cock between her legs. The shemale started full deep slow strokes as the fucking started. The music was still so loud that I couldn't hear a thing.

I then remembered Claire was watching this perverted act and turned to see if she was ok or needed rescuing. I was surprised, disappointed and not surprised at the same time to see that her free hand was holding one of her breasts and tweaking a nipple hard as she watched. She was obviously turned on by this turn of events.

At that point I realised that this shemale had wanted to do this to Claire. I almost had a heart attack when that realisation hit me.

I then felt Claire wriggled free from my hand and stepped towards the shemale and her mother. She knelt at the side of them very close to her mothers hip. The shemale stopped the fucking and turned to Claire. I stepped to the side so that I could see better what was about to transpire. I just couldn't help myself.

The tall woman who had her dick in my wife then leaned forward and planted her lips onto my daughters. Claire accepted it and I saw the woman's hips pull back slowly before moving forward again. Here this woman with a monster cock was enjoying both of my women. I was beyond excited.

Lifting her head from Claire's lips she also stopped her slow thrusting and it popped out. I could see the now slick and shiny cock bobbing there between them both. Taking a hand off Emily's hips she brings it to the back of Claire's head. Oh my god no. Claire slowly bent at the waist with the woman's hand guiding my daughter's head towards her cock. Claire's lips and tongue were at it. It was as if she was worshipping it, tasting and enjoying it all. The shemale looked up at me and smiled as her cock was cleaned by my daughter. She then looked back down at the action. Emily had twisted her head to see why she was no longer being fucked and through half closed eyes watching Claire bent over. I couldn't tell from her face what she was feeling, but she could certainly see what was happening.

After a few moments of sucking and licking this cock Tracy came and knelt opposite Claire at Emily's other hip. In her hand she had another glass pipe. The shemale saw it and smiled, tapping Claire's head. She raised herself up, looking between the pipe and the shemales face unsure. The tall woman smiled at her and nodded, putting her hands back on Emily hips as she started to slide her cock back inside my wifes pussy again.

Tracy leaned forward over Emily's back and offered the pipe to Claire. However Claire paused, almost frozen, really not sure about this. I was about to step in and take Claire's hand when the shemale's hand appeared again behind her head and lightly pushed it forward. Tracy started lighting the meth and the vapour started to gather. Our daughters lips touched the glass and within a single breath it was done. She had inhaled that poison. She coughed again like before but this time the hand on the back of her head helped her back into position for her next breath. In went the drug again. Her first few breaths were short and she probably coughed most of it back out again before anything could be absorbed but Tracy and the shemale were determined. In the end she must have taken in two or three deep breaths full of meth vapour.

They were satisfied and pulled the pipe back as I could see her body start to sway a little. Throughout this her mother was receiving that cock slow and deep. Tracy vanished and then appeared at my side, swiftly kneeling next to Claire to support her and her new experience. The shemale then withdrew her cock again and aimed it at Claire. In a dream-like state and with Tracy's support she leaned forward to enjoy the taste of it again, sucking and licking it.

Again Emily looked round to see what was happening and smiled her own dream-like smile while watching her daughter pleasure the cock. She also looked at me, as I stood there but she didn't smile at me. She didn't really show any emotion, I think she was getting ready for her next hit, as if she was coming down.

Claire was manoeuvred up from the cock and again it was inserted into my wife. This time with a bit of vigour and the fucking started with a pace unlike before.

Tracy helped Claire lay down next to her mother. Their heads close to each other. Claire's eyes were closed as she rode the high. She settled in a non lady like position on her back, her legs had fallen open and a tiny black thong was clearly visible. I now knew that Claire didn't shave down there, which was more than I wanted to know really. In my line of sight now were two pussies. Claire was clearly aroused by everything that had happened as I could see dampness on the dark material.