Becoming a Whore 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shemale fucking my wife was really going for it, hard and fast now, whilst her eyes were locked onto our daughter. Then she buried herself deep, really pulling Emily's hips tight against her and stopped. Clearly emptying her huge balls deep into my wifes womb. She held like that, staring at Claire, emptying herself into Emily for a good minute or two and then simply started to slowly start the fucking again. There was no real break and she didn't start to soften at all. She was clearly here for the long term. The only difference now was that her cock was really slick and shiny. Clearly now mixing her cum with my wife's juices and whatever else was in there.

It appeared that Claire was now sleeping and the shemale motioned something to Tracy that I completely didn't understand. Tracy somehow did though and returned with another glass pipe. She then moved to Emily's head as the cock was pulled out causing a little flood of juice to come out the shemale caught it on the head of her cock. Emily was propped up on her elbows and fed the glass pipe of meth.

While the shemale knee walked sideways over Claire. God no she wasn't going to fuck her. I stepped forward and was ready to properly stop this. Actually putting my hand on her shoulder to stop her, however she looked at me and smiled a warm smile. I didn't smile back, clearly showing my concern. She raised a hand to show me that all was ok, I think. Somehow she disarmed me and I relaxed a little. She then shuffled forward slightly so that she was between my daughters splayed out legs and did something I'd never predict.

She held her cock directly over her pussy, that was still protected by the tiny black thong and she let it drip. In fact she did more than let it drip, she actively used her hand to push the semen and mixed juices off her cock with her fingers. At no point did she touch Claire but she was letting her cum sit pretty much at the entrance to her pussy. It was impressive how much she'd managed to drip down there. She then let go of her cock, which was still rock solid and throbbing, and re-arranged Claire's dress a little, giving her some privacy. Looking at me and smiling, I managed a smile back.

The shemale then lifted her arms above her head whilst looking at me. I guessed she wanted me to remove her dress for her. Taking the hem that was around her hips I pulled it up over her head and blowjob woman appeared taking it from me. God darn she was all woman, a good set of boobs on her and smooth as a baby. I don't know what I expected but it wasn't to be turned on by a sexy naked woman with a cock.

The shemale then surprised me again by leaning forward over Claire on her arms and lowering her body onto Claires. For some reason I knew she wasn't going to try to fuck her, though a small part of my brain was wondering if was more of a when. She was soon laying on Claire, between her legs in the perfect missionary position. Claire still dressed, thank god, the shemale then started to kiss her. Claire responded and soon an open mouthed deep kiss started between them. Our daughter didn't open her eyes but her arms wrapped around the woman on her body and I could see the hips moving against each other. It was as if Claires body was on autopilot and trying to get some friction on her pussy.

I noticed then that Emily had finished her latest meth topup and was on all fours looking down at the two with serious lust in her eyes. Not surprisingly someone appeared behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy. The stranger went at her fast and hard, only lasting a few seconds. It was a laugh really but I couldn't pretend that I'd last any longer with my current state of arousal and what I was seeing in front of me. He quickly vanished and left her open and dripping again.

The shemale then got up and moved smoothly back to Emily. Again she preferred Emily's head down in the carpet and her hand on Emily's back made her comply. She painfully slowly put her cock into my wife and started a very slow fucking.

Looking down at Claire she was now eyes open and looking at her mum and the woman fucking. One hand was on a boob again and the other was playing with her thong. I wondered if she noticed the extra wetness down there? Her dress was also a mess now. It was wet and stained around her crotch and stomach area, no doubt from where the cock was just now.

Claire then stopped playing with her pussy and sat up on her elbows looking at me. I'd swear that she blushed and put her legs back together. She then set herself up and looked around the room slowly. I noticed at that point that the shemale fucking my wife had her dress back on again. I guess that Emily was yet again the only naked person in the room.

Claire held her hand out for me and I took it, helping her up on wobbly legs. Blowjob woman then appeared and layed next to Emily pulling her face to hers and they entered into a kiss while Emily's pussy was being ploughed out.

Claire pulled my arm to lead me somewhere. I half expected us to leave. I was kind of ready. This was yet again a pile of experiences that I'd never even dreamed of happening. All I knew was that my cock was as always rock hard and ready to burst.

Claire and I did a slow tour of the room. At one point we found Tracy getting fucked on a beanbag chair as she straddled the lucky man. We also found a corner of the room with a tattoo area, this area both fascinated and scared Claire. I guessed that as we stood there for some time, she held onto my arm during our visit there, clearly not wanting to let go. This tattoo area was a bit more substantial than the one from the previous party. I guess it made sense as the room was bigger and there were more people. We watched two people have various symbols put onto their bodies permanently.

Moving on from there we came across 2 short fat black men that took a fancy to Claire. I guess they mistook her for one of the whores there. There were rather handsy and clearly were ready to fuck. She was very clear that she wasn't one of those by weirdly showing them her thong and shaking her head. It had me wonder if that was a code, they understood and left us alone.

For me it was the same crazy as last time in our home city. All sorts of drugs, all over the place being taken by all sorts of people, with a pinch of sex thrown in where needed. I wondered if this was the right ratio of whores to punters? There again only being 3 whores for the people in the room, but the swapping of the people must have made it something like 100 - 200 over the course of the few days it was up for. It seemed like a pretty slick setup, I guess had been going for years in various towns and cities in the UK or maybe the world? The people here were all pretty amazing, at no point was anyone cross or worked up, no one appeared to raise a fist or voice, everyone was chill and enjoying themselves. It was like a piece of heaven really. That was a sobering thought.

By the time we'd covered most of the room we'd probably been a good 40 mins or more before blowjob lady found us and steered us back towards Emily. Mind blowingly the shemale was still going at it slowly with that rock sold huge cock. There was certainly a foam or froth around their join. I was relieved to see two bottles of nearly empty water, one next to Emily's head and the other by her hip, I guess for the woman. I began to wonder why they wanted us back here and also how on earth the woman had the stamina to still be fucking Emily at this stage. Also wasn't my wife sore? Neither of them seemed to be bothered, in fact they both seemed very with it as if they'd just started. The woman with the cock, had a sheen of sweat on her and her dress was more clinging than before.

I again felt Claire's hand being pulled from mine, but she appeared ok with it so I let her go. She was walked around the other side of Emily to kneel at her hip. I guessed they were going to try to get her to take some more drugs and then another blowjob or something like that. And I was soon proven right as a glass pipe appeared. I didn't like this idea and again was about to interject but Claire very clearly told them no. And this time no one tried to push it.

Instead Emily noticed it and indicated that she wanted more. The fucking stopped and the cock was laid to rest on my wifes lower back and ass. The glistening huge slab of meat just sitting there pulsing. Emily popped up on her arms and the pipe was brought to her lips. The look on her face, she looked tired, her eyes were red, she actually looked like I'd expect a drug addict to look. I cursed myself as I felt my cock twinge seeing that.

I wasn't really surprised when I saw Claire reach for the cock of her own volition. Leaning forward and one hand picking it up and her mouth opening around the head. It looked like a right dirty, slippery, mess. I could only imagine what it tasted like. She clearly didn't care and started to work on it with passion. Emily's head and arms soon dropped as I guess the drugs took control again. Just before the cock was pulled from Claire I was amazed to watch her working both hands on it while she ran her tongue lightly around the head and the piss hole.

The cock started to twitch like crazy, I was expecting Claire to get a mouth and facefull. But in one smooth movement it was rammed back into my wife's pussy where it did indeed explode. Even above the music in the room I heard them both cry out, it was as if the shemale was in pain, it was that powerful. Emily clearly was orgasming through, a really strong, powerful, long one. The fresh hit no doubt adding to the pleasure. It was a marvel to watch, the woman's small boobs shaking in her dress, her back arched as she injected a huge load of semen deep inside my poor wife. I say poor wife, as surely, she needed a break. However looking at her now you'd never have guessed it.

When they finished, Claire just stood up and walked to me. I couldn't help it, she looked like a hot hooker. Her face was flushed, her lips and chin were shiny as were her hands. The dress she had on was quite a mess but she still looked sexy as hell. That was her mothers genes, hips and boobs, beautiful face, flowing long brunette hair. Her braless breasts, though not as big as her mothers, were still pretty big and in fact looked bigger on her smaller frame. Though she was only 20, her mothers genes had given her the curse of the heavy boobs that did not defy gravity and hung nicely. Watching them sway as she walked towards me, her nipples and areola clearly visible through the thin material. And that material, the bright orange with clearly cum stains on it now was just such a beacon to her sexuality. I had to catch myself, she shouldn't be turning me on.

She walked right up to me and hugged me, I had to move my hips back so that my raging hardon wasn't poking her. As we hugged I watched Emily get up and turn to the shemale. The cock still pointing up and out like a pole. Emily took hold of it and just looked the woman up and down. This took a good few moments as Emily took it all in. Claire and I finished our hug and were now both watching this. It was again another surreal moment watching my wife standing there naked with this other woman's cock in her hand. One that had just been inside her for probably nearly an hour. She then stepped up to the woman, her other hand wrapping around her body drawing her in and they both kissed. This was different, it was a loving kiss. It wasn't full of passion or lust, it was different, it was how we kissed. This was very strange indeed. I felt part of my heart melt. Claire must have felt it too as she pulled me away.

Again I expected us to possibly exit the building but instead she led me to the tattoo area. She really was taken by this place. I half expected her to want something, that I was ready to talk her out of. But she didn't, we just watched again for a while. Suddenly I felt her body stiffen next to mine, turning to see what was wrong. I saw the shemale standing to her side. She was decent in that her cock was away, though you could make it out under the dress, the viagra clearly having not run out yet. She had her hand on my daughter's boob and was tenderly kissing her. Not like we'd just seen with my wife but still a beautiful moment. And then she was gone. Leaving Claire panting and I guessed from the looks of it a very throbbing nipple.

My turn to lead us, we went looking for Emily. After a lap that probably took 10 mins we couldn't find her. Not concerned, yet, we started another lap, this time finding her, though she may have been there before we just not see her under the pile of bodies. She was on her back, her eyes closed and someone on top of her fucking away. Next to her were two men with limp cocks looking dazed and on the other side were 3 men with raging hardons, I guess waiting their turn. This was similar to before. Here she was just being a pussy to be fucked, as her tattoo clearly stated Whore and she was being used as one.

I was right as shortly the man fucking her stopped, filled her up, moved to the side. We had a short glimpse of her pussy open and running like a small waterfall as the next man took his place and slid in. Interestingly these guys didn't care about the sloppy mess they were enjoying. Maybe it added to it?

Another man then joined the other two waiting and fished his cock out of his trousers and started to work it slowly. I was sort of concerned about this, her just being used as a pussy for fucking but then her words, in her voice of the last time we did that came ecohing back 'I just want to be used and have mindless orgasms all the time.'. And as if on queue I watched her resting body wrack with a small orgasm as it lightly twitched and jerked. The man fucking her was clearly pleased at what he caused as he started to go harder and faster.

A few moments later he two filled her up and pulled away. Another river of cum ran from her and at that sight I felt Claire grip my hand again. Looking at her face she was locked onto her mothers used pussy. Was she shocked and disappointed or did she dream of the same?

Shortly, another pair of legs, an arse and another cock inside my wife. The arse going up and down slowly. At that, Claire pulled my arm, I was wondering where we were going now. A small circle around the room and Claire found her target, it was Blowjob woman. She was spaced out on a beanbag chair cuddling with a man. They were both dressed and kissing lightly. Claire tapped her shoulder to get her attention and I think indicated her clothing to her. Blowjob woman shrugged her shoulders and went back to the man she was enjoying.

Claire then dragged me onwards to her next destination, which surprised me was the main door. Once through it we headed a little way down a hall towards the shoe room where we could talk. "Are you ok love?"

She just looked at me lost and breathed out a slow "Jezzzzzzz". I knew instantly what she was on about. Everything that had happened in the last few hours was a mind fuck. I'd been at this only a week ago and still hadn't gotten my head round it and here we were again. However this was very new to Claire. I smiled at her hoping she was ok with a raised eyebrow asking the question without words. She nodded and smiled back "Yer I'm just." and she looked down her body at what she was wearing and shook her head.

"Ready to leave?"

"What about mum?"

I sighed "They keep an eye on her and will let us know when she's done."

"Really, that doesn't feel right."

I knew what she meant "Did she look ok? Like she was enjoying herself? Having fun?"

She understood and just repeated "Jeeezzz".

Grabbing the phone from my pocket I started to text the driver then looking up I gave Claire a questioning look "Right now?" clearly I was talking about her clothes.

She understood "Let me go try again. I'll be back in a second, hopefully dressed a little better." and she grinned at me.

As she turned to head back in there she turned back to me "Sorry dad." and looked down at her body, then back at me and she blushed.

I smirked "Want me to come in with you?"

She smiled back, "No I'll be ok, back in a few minutes." and she went back in there. I instantly had a concern in my head as soon as she was out of sight. Could she cope on her own in there, was she strong enough. She said that she'd be ok, so I'll wait for her, reminding myself that she was a grown woman. Back to the phone I texted the driver saying that we'd be ready in a few minutes. He replied instantly that he'd be here in 15 and was happy to wait. It was very handy having him around, a taxi or uber from here would not have been fun, I expect.

That got me to thinking about the money of all this. How did it work? At no point was I asked to pay for anything? I mean Emily was providing her 'services' so did that cover it? Or was there a huge hidden debt being mounted up somewhere that was going to appear one day. I mean a car, a driver, the drugs, that had to start to mount up, didn't it?

I started to look around the room taking it in. There were the boxes on the wall, filled with shoes, I could see Emily and Tracy's together along with her thong. I smiled as I thought about that when she first removed it in front of Claire. That seemed like weeks ago now, not just a few hours ago. I felt someone moving behind me and turned hoping to see Claire but it was just some men walking through. Their shoes going into empty holes and swiftly they were down the hallway.

The rest of the room was a darkly lit usual living room, sort of. It was smartly decorated, a decent rug on a fake wooden floor. There were a few chairs and sofa that all looked like they'd never been used. I decided to change that and sat on the sofa taking a moment to breathe. In fact I thought now was a good time to do the breath thing on my watch. I usually had a resting heart rate of 49'ish, it would be interesting to see how close I could get it right now.

When the 5 minutes was up I'd managed my 4 breaths a minute and had my heart rate down to 68. That made me chuckle, I wasn't surprised.

It was at that time that I realised I was waiting for Claire and she had been gone for a while now. Checking when I sent the text to the driver I realised that somehow nearly 20 minutes had passed. Feeling my heart start to race, my legs joined in and I headed down the hall to find my daughter.

Again entering the room I had to wait a moment for my senses to re-calibrate before I went hunting. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a collection of people around the small dance floor. It then skipped another beat when I noticed that Tracy was standing there with Claire's dress in her hand. Nooooooo.

When I reached the area I quickly saw something that made my blood freeze. There on her hand and knees was a naked Emily. A man was behind her, clearly fucking her, his hands holding onto her hips pulling her back to him as he enjoyed her pussy. Her tits were hanging down rippling and jostling around in time with his thrusting.

There next to her, hip to hip, was my daughter, naked. She was on her hands and knees. She also had a man behind her. She also had her tits hanging and swaying as she too was receiving a fucking. What made it worse was that the man behind her was the short, fat, black man from earlier.

NoooooooooOOOO

The contrast between the two of them was jaw dropping. Not just the skin colour but everything else. Here was Claire, a 20 year old woman with a tight, young body. The only oversized bit was her fat boobs, but I don't think anyone was going to complain about those. Her current partner on the other hand was a short, grey haired, pot bellied black man. She was the epitome of a hot white girl and he was a comic book pervy old man. And yet here he was not just enjoying fucking her, but doing it in a public forum for all to see.