Becoming a Whore 07

Story Info
Another party already and with a new guest.
16.2k words
4.17
32.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though this probably does stand on its own, you'll get a lot more pleasure from knowing the characters and how they've gotten here. Go enjoy the previous 6 episodes.

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this iss a fantasy, fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Becoming a Whore 07

I received a text on Sunday morning from Casba telling me she was ok. I replied asking some questions but he didn't reply. I arrived home in the early hours, Claire was in bed so I didn't bother her. Shortly we'd likely have the strange conversation as her mum wasn't here. Thinking back this would be the first time she'd not been home for two nights in a row.

After a restless short sleep, I had showered, was dressed and faffing in the kitchen a little lost. Would I have to go collect her? Would that be today? Would that be tomorrow? Tomorrow was Monday and she had work. Surely she wouldn't be in any fit state to go to work? Was that chapter now closed? I was sad until I started to remember why. How quickly would she expect or want her next hit? What type of hit? How would we manage this? Where do you buy stuff like that? Who would buy stuff like that? What does it cost? What did a stay at the club, room, Bloom thing cost? Who was paying for that?

I felt my cock going hard as I pictured my beautiful wife arriving home a complete mess. Dirty, smelling of sex and drugs, sleeping it off and then waking up asking for the next rush. In a daze, ready to do whatever was needed just chasing that next hit. I can't explain why but my cock was throbbing with excitement to see that. I was worried about what a monster I'd helped create. Shouldn't I have stopped this before it got silly. It really was too late now wasn't it?

I then remembered her tattoos, I wondered how they'd look. Would they have finished them or does it take time to heal and then do more? Would they stop at 2?

My mind was swimming with confusion, so many questions.

-------------

She came downstairs in just a bright pink thong. She'd never done that before. Claire and I just stared, our mouths open. Though she was still Emily, my wife and Claire's mother, she looked like a different woman. Her body though the same was different, she walked differently, she held herself differently. Before the crazy weekend she was able to still look like a respectable human, a boring normal member of society. I think that was gone now. Completely, 100%, gone.

Here she was walking into our kitchen with her tits hanging on her chest, swaying for us all to see. The rose tattoo strong and bold across both boobs high on her chest. It was the first time I had a chance to see it in the daylight. The rose head was on the right boob, on the top of the fleshy bit and its stem went horizontally across what would be cleavage to her left boob. It actually looked a little stretched from the hang of her boobs, but still looked beautiful.

Her Whore lettering across her lower stomach was bold and strong. It looked smaller than I remembered but was still a clearly readable statement.

When she walked past us both to the fridge I saw another tattoo on her lower back, a tramp stamp. It was the usual celtic thing, but with an erect cock with balls in the middle. It was the sort of thing I expect she'd get arrested for showing in public. My god, what was she thinking.

All the tattoos were red and looked sore, but she clearly didn't feel or care about that. She also looked really knackered and her hair was a mess. I guess this was the effect drugs had on people. She looked like a nasty, dirty woman, it was strange to see. I wasn't sure if I was turned on or appalled, I know my cock was hard and throbbing this time. I almost felt sorry for her.

It was crazy that she was just standing in the kitchen as near as naked, dam it, in front of Claire and I. Obviously I'd seen her body like this many times, being her lover and husband but it wasn't something that Claire should really ever see.

Closing the fridge, a yogurt in hand, she picked a spoon from the nearby drawer and leaned against the worktop facing us both. Through slightly slitted, tired looking eyes she spoke to us both through a very croaky voice "Morning both, yup it's my naked body." and she simply took a mouthful of yoghurt.

"How are you feeling love? Are you ok?" genuine concern and love in my voice.

She quickly answers "Yup I'm great, thanks." Then flexing her back, stretching, spreading her boobs for us. "I feel good and ready." smiling at me.

Claire then chirped up "You have tattoos mum."

Looking down at herself "Yup, do you like them?"

"Well they're ..." Claire didn't know what to say.

I helped out "They're pretty bold love."

Looking up between us "Yup, I love that. I may have a few more. I'm completely embracing the new me."

I chuckled a nervous laugh "Yer we can see."

"Get used to it you two. I'm liberated and happy." Scraping the last of the yoghurt from the container and popping it into her mouth, placing the spoon on the worktop. She then grabs a boob, lifts it to her mouth and sucks her nipple hard, and then lets it drop with a loud slap back onto her body. Yogurt now around her nipple area. "Anything goes." That was clear.

Claire was awestruck "Mum you're just" again unable to finish her sentence.

"Go on love" Emily taunted her with a smirk. "Trust me you can't shock me any more."

Claire then blurted out "Mum you're a complete whore. I can't believe it. Have you just peed yourself?"

Emily then spread her legs a little and looked down at her clearly wet thong "Hah nope. It's semen my dear." she then looked up at Claire "You see dear, when a man gets excited."

"Yer yer I get it" Claire laughed at her.

Emily continued as if correcting her "Men are genetically configured to get a hard cock when they see a woman's body that they like the look of." she then reaches inside her thong "They then have an overwhelming need to put their genetic material into that woman's womb." taking her fingers from her pussy and straight into her mouth. "Ummm soo tasty. So I want to serve mens cocks and let them use my body."

"God darn it mum"

"I can't help it love, I am genetically programmed to need my cunt stretched and my womb filled. The more sperm I can get the better." and she closed her eyes "It feels soo good." clearly remembering the last few days.

She started shivering a little standing there. "Aren't you cold love."

She walked up to me and grabbing my hand turning it round placing the back of her hand on her forehead, then upper chest then stomach. "Nope, I'm very warm. I want my next rush." Shit I knew exactly what that was.

Claire then called out "OMG mum what?"

Emily turned to her "Do you have anything?" a genuine question that floored Claire.

"WHAT" she was outraged, "Fuck no".

Emily then smiled at her "It's OK, someone's coming to get me in a bit." So that answered that question then, she was going back out to either get a hit.

"Do you want me to take you?"

Turning to me smiling, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Yup I tasted a slight cum taste on her lips. "Thanks Chris, but I'll be gone for a while I believe."

"God darn it mum, you're taking drugs as well." Claire wasn't happy.

Emily just shrugged her shoulders "Yup babes, don't knock it until you've tried it." and taking a step towards her "And trust me they're magical." Standing right in front of each other no one said anything for a few moments. Each posturing and wondering what was next. I was about to break the silence when Emily did it and floored me "You wanna come with?".

"What the Fuck Emily, no." just flew out of my mouth. And I instantly knew I'd done the wrong thing.

Claire looked over at me and glared. Emily with her back to me still facing Claire "Want a come to work with mommy day?" and she laughed.

Claire then looked back at her mum "I don't want to be a whore mum." a short pause "Or do drugs." however both weren't very convincing.

Emily laughed again "Don't worry you never have to do anything you don't want to." then turning towards me, giving me a raised eyebrow "I need to get ready, I don't want to faff about here."

She kissed Claire on the cheek and danced off up the stairs. Claire then turned to me "It's ok dad I don't want to go." I could breathe again. "That's not the life for me." though she looked away as she said that, I wasn't convinced at all.

Emily had only been up for about an hour and she was already planning on going out again. I'd guessed to be whoring with Casba, however she quickly appeared back downstairs, still only in her pink thong. Sitting next to me, taking my plate of food from me she started eating my lunch "I just found out there's a Bloom gathering in Manchester happening now and I've been invited.".

Oh god, already "I thought he said that they were every few months?"

She shrugged her shoulders "Different area?"

"Should you do another one so quickly? Isn't it risky?"

Shrugging her shoulders again "Dunno, I'm going though. I can't wait."

Claire, having since retired to the living room, had been listening and she walked in "What's Bloom then?".

Emily excitedly answer "Sex and drugs party. It's completely wild." she was soo excited she even dropped her fork on the table top.

"Oh" was all Claire could muster.

"You should both come." hardly a breath between her sentences "Dad was there for some of the last one, I liked knowing that." She quickly picked her phone up and typed something. "Yes you two should come and look after me." she giggled.

It wasn't a bad idea for me to go to be nearby if she needed me. To save her or whatever. I wasn't sure about bringing Claire into this life though. Emily's phone buzzed, "Yup you can both come, go get ready. You'll need stuff." and she typed again. Then looking up at us with a crazed look "Go on hurry up, we're being picked up in 20 minutes." and she started eating again.

Christ really, this was happening. My cock said yup it sure was, here we go again. I don't know if my heart and brain can take another one of these already, but we're about to find out. Claire and I walk out of the kitchen together and I explain to her that I'll sort a hotel out when we get there and that we should pack for a few nights. She wondered about what her mum needed, I just laughed explaining that she would sort herself out.

A driver in a Mercedes S class took the three of us there. Emily was in the front with him, yapping all sorts while Claire and I chilled in the back. I did pick up that possibly Tracy from before was going to be there, that excited Emily. The 2 and a half hour drive flew by, I probably said 2 words in total. Claire had her headset on listening to something and I was lost in memories of a few days ago and what on earth today was going to hold.

I did notice Emily pop a pill in her mouth just after we entered the car that the driver gave her, no idea what that was. Claire and I had both packed small holdalls and Emily had literally bought nothing apart from what she had on. Claire and I were both in jean trousers, I had a shirt and jacket, she a t-shirt and jacket. Emily was surprisingly dressed down a little, no jewellery and a knee length skirt. I had spotted a bra strap and she had a light jacket. I guessed we were going to a hotel first so that she could get ready.

At about 4pm we arrived in a run down part of the city. I'd never been to Manchester before but it certainly didn't look expensive or smart. We pulled up next to a cafe, and Emily told us to wait here and for Claire to get in the front. We didn't argue and I guess that Emily had been communicating with someone via her phone organising this. Casba hadn't texted me anything so god only knows if he was involved at all. As Emily exited the car you could see the nervous exhaustion taking over, or was it withdrawal. I wasn't sure, she didn't look right but was buzzed to be doing this. I guess searching for the next high, which she knew was incoming.

She disappeared with a hop and a skip into the cafe and I couldn't see what was going on due to the angle we were at. But some 10 minutes later she appeared with Tracy. Claire spotted them before I did, her gasp making me look up following her gaze. Tracy was dressed as before, minidress in red, with matching red heels, lots of makeup. Emily was wearing a black halter top that left her Whore tattoo clearly visible and of course made her tits look huge. She had a matching black miniskirt on, it looked sprayed on it was that tight, and matching black heels. Nicely done makeup and no jewellery. They 100% looked like cheap hookers, which is exactly what they were, both looking hot as hell.

No bag, nothing, except their phones. I wondered where on earth Emily's clothes had gone and where these had come from. I didn't expect I'd ever get the answer to that and chalked another expensive bra as lost.

Both climbed into the car next to me, with my wife hip to hip with me. I noticed knickers or thongs on both ladies as they entered, but it didn't look like a bra between them. They were both excited and talking incessantly. As soon as the door was closed the car moved on. Claire spun round to take in the view, her mouth agog. Her mum smiled at her and handing her, her phone, asked her to take a picture. She did, as Emily and Tracy posed in the limited space, at least one picture of them sharing a kiss.

Within minutes we stopped again and all got out of the car. The driver told us not to worry about the bags, he'd be ready when we were, my phone binged, it was him relaying his contact details. That told me Casba must be involved, how'd he get my number otherwise? He held his hand out to the ladies and they both handed him their mobiles. He pointed to a closed door and the four of us headed towards it as the car glided away behind us.

Their babbling stopped as we opened the door and stepped inside. It was strange watching my wife walking in front of us, her tramp stamp cock in view and her ass bouncing as she stepped. I could already hear the music and smell the smoke. A man just inside the door nodded at us and bending his head indicated we should continue onwards.

A short corridor later, the music getting louder. The girls stopped in a small room before what I guessed was the last door into the party. They both stepped out of their shoes, placing them together in a cubbyhole on the wall. Emily then turned to face us and with an excited looking on her face bent slightly at the waist, reaching under the miniskirt, removed her panties, putting them next to her shoes. Tracy did the same but didn't make such a show of it.

As Tracy opened the door to the room, I felt a hand grabbing mine and looking over noticed it was Claire. Here was my 20 year old daughter holding my hand before she was introduced to this crazy world. I felt like a complete twat, but was also horny as hell. Emily was about to dive straight into this world again, right in front of us both.

We followed the women into the room, Claire and I still holding hands. I don't care what we looked like, I was protecting my daughter.

Emily and Tracy soon vanished as my senses recalibrated for the darkness, smell, and sound. I turned to Claire as I thought she tried to say something but I shook my head to indicate I couldn't hear, I think she understood. This room was bigger than the last time, and there were more people here. A lot more of a mix of skin colours this time, I guess because of the bigger city. It was still easily a 5% women ratio, which made me grip Claire's hand tighter. Maybe 30 or 40 people here, and 5 women including Claire. This place was big enough to have a small dance floor but no one was on it. Whereas the other Bloom room had a blue tinge to the lighting, this place was all orange. It was pretty cool, as before there were trays of stuff all over the place, and people on beanbag chairs. No one was moving fast, everything was chill.

Looking at Claire I could see she was transfixed to something to her side. Following her line of sight I could see why, one of the women was now on her knees giving someone a long slow blowjob. Licking up and down between the hollowed cheek, sucking. He was clearly enjoying it, I'd guess from her clothing she was also a pro.

Pulling on Claire's hand I decided we should see where Emily had ended up. I needed to know and there was no point putting off what Claire was going to see at some point shortly. And only a few steps round some people there she was. I wasn't overly shocked at what we saw but I felt Claire's grasp on my hand tighten as she took it in.

There was her mother on her hands and knees. In front of her was a short man fucking her mouth with his cock. His hand on the back of her head working it into her and behind her on his knees was a very tall black dude with a huge cock ploughing in and out of her pussy. Within minutes of us being in here she was using her body to give pleasure to two people. Her tits were swinging in her top, still currently contained. Looking at Claire she was completely transfixed, her eyes glued to her mother, probably unable to believe what she could see.

Looking over the top of Emily's busy body I could see Tracy, she was snorting a line of something from a tray. That action striking me that I hadn't seen Emily do that yet and I wonder if that was going to be one of today's firsts. Both Tracy and Emily were currently fully dressed and it was strange that you couldn't really even see Emily's ass as the skirt was sort of still in place. Even in this darkness you could see the almost luminescent glow of my wife's untanned complexion. I then realised that I was probably watching her having interracial sex for the first time. I thought I would have been more excited but it kind of washed over me.

The man receiving the blowjob appeared to cum deep into my wifes mouth and soon slid away into the sea of people. At that Emily lowered her front half down to the floor and started to wiggle, rotate and push her ass backwards towards the black cock inside her. As expected he then didn't last long, even though he was fucking her slowly, holding himself deep inside her as he no doubt filled her full of his cum.

A few minutes later and he was gone. Emily stood up straightening her skirt and top up. She didn't look our way so I wasn't sure if she saw that her husband and daughter had seen her do that. Tracy was quickly at her side and taking her hand led her off. We followed closely behind, I'm sure Claire was as eager as I was to work out what was going to happen next.

Very quickly that was answered as I glass pipe was handed to Emily. She knelt down on the floor to steady herself and Tracy held a blow torch thing under the bowl as Emily brought it to her lips. A few seconds later the glass filled with vapour and Emily was quickly inhaling it. Filling her body with the deadly gas that she now craved so much. To me it was clear to see that she was well on the road to becoming the junkie whore that we both wanted her to be. It was crazy letting that thought ring around in my head but it was so exciting. Here was my wife, the whore, becoming a junkie, jezus what was wrong with both of us.

You could see it hit her brain, the change in her posture, her eyes. And she just inhaled more, another lung full. At that point Claire pulled my arm to get my attention. I turned to her and she indicated she wanted to move. She then directed us back to the main door and we were quickly outside. I could now hear her.

"What is that, what was mum taking?"

"I believe it's meth."

"Oh god, but why?"

Oh dear "Because she wants it."

"But why did you let her, it's dangerous?"

Could I tell her that I found this all exciting, it turned me on? "She really wanted to do this." I didn't answer the dangerous bit as yes of course it was.