Becoming a Whore 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help myself "A lot more sex and drugs probably."

I heard her sigh. She then threw out a total curve ball. Turning to face me, she parts her legs to show me her knickers "Dad I want you to get a tattoo."

"A what? Why?" I was confused. Where'd that come from and why's she showing me, I can't take my eyes away.

"Mum's a whore and proud of it, yes?"

No idea where she was going "Yup" still staring at her covered pussy.

"And you're part of the reason that happened?"

I guess she was right "I guess so, but she wanted it as well." I eventually looked up at her.

She was grinning and ignored my reasoning "And today you could have kept me away from this." I didn't answer, she was probably right. She didn't want me to think about this more "You could have said no, you could have left me behind, you've stopped me doing stupid things all my life. Only last month you stopped me from buying a car. But you let me enter that place."

Shit looking at it that way yes this was a lot of my fault. She carried on "It's ok but I want you to take some ownership in this."

Man that was fair enough, I wasn't a wimp I was just enjoying this journey of discovery. "Ok"

She quickly latched onto that "So dad you're a cuckold."

I knew what that was and yes I guess I was "Yes"

"You have to get a cuckold tattoo to show your commitment to your ladies."

I nearly laughed out loud, that was some shit logic. I nearly just said yup to finish this stupid conversation. However my cock went hard and I was in a stupid position and need to help it. I moved it subtly, but her sex radar was on 11 and she noticed.

"Even talking about it has you turned on." and she laughed. "Admit it." I couldn't and didn't "Dad you're going to get a cuck tattoo, I'm telling you right now. Be honest to yourself like mum is.".

Somehow I instantly knew that she was right. I wasn't sure what a cuckold tattoo was but I could see myself in that party room sitting down at the table having something written on my somewhere.

"God darn I stink of fucking and feel like I have a bucket of slime up my vag." It was so strange hearing her like this. "I'm also tired. Either I go back to party and fall into that rabbit hole or I go to sleep right now."

I quickly stood and offered my hand for her. Standing, she took it as I indicated her other clothes "Don't you want to?". She could easily put them on right now in seconds and no one would notice or care. However she just started to lead on towards the elevator, dragging me with her. Strutting herself, her heels clicking on the floor. I don't know what others were seeing or thinking but I couldn't do anything about it.

Nothing more was said until we entered her room. She just lifted her dress off and dropped it on the floor, walking away from me pushing her knickers around her ankles to the floor. I dropped my eyes to not look at her. "Dad?"

"Yes" and I didn't look up.

"Night dad." I heard the grin in her voice.

I wouldn't raise the bait, putting her other clothes from my hand onto the bench next to me. Not once looking up at her nudity I stepped out of the room. "Night dear."

As the door closed in front of me I turned to head to my room. I was proud that I didn't look at her naked body just then. She wasn't herself right now, it wouldn't be fair. I'd also seen way more than I should in the last few hours.

Entering my room I ordered room service, quickly showered, polished off the food and tried to fall to sleep. However, that was troubled as I kept replaying my wife and the shemale, the kiss at the end. And so many questions, what was to come of Emily? Would Claire go to sleep and reset, or head back out? Me getting a tattoo? What a day.