All Comments on 'Becoming a Whore 08'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very real, been there on a smaller scale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad it's just a story. Would be too demeaning in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupendous update! I'm sorry you consider it done! I hope you can find a way to continue!!! 5 Stars!!!

LivelovecumLivelovecumabout 1 year ago

Heavy. I am bowled over.

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it and I'm disappointed it's ended.

Wilderness1Wilderness1about 1 year ago

My Favorite series !

RedCometxRedCometxabout 1 year ago

I've really been enjoying your work and this series in particular. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. Looking forward to see just how dark these story lines get.

TJBJTJBJabout 1 year ago

Awesome! Would be great to read more about Claire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't get and don't like the drugs B.S. Zero Stars

robert_bellamyrobert_bellamyabout 1 year ago

5 stars! If it is done, it is done. Great story. Hope you consider a spin-off!! You are one of the best writers on literotica.

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

A truly amazing story! I sort of like the ending, even if I'm not sure I like that it ends. Would be great to have some follow-ups of some sort. Perhaps from Claire´s or Emily´s point of view. Getting into Emily´s head when she realizes her daughter wants to follow in her naughty footsteps, or Claire´s thoughts on willingly choosing this dark path, probably giving up a lot of the more brighter possibilities for a future.

Still, if you have to end this story, this is a great way of doing it. Thanks for the pleasure brought to us thru this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One more chapter, they have to get in deeper...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fn twisted but highly erotic story .. love your stories!

RialbeRialbeabout 1 year ago

I agree with others who wish for more of the story. The characters each know they are on the self- destructive path but are unable to stop themselves. Chris maybe most of all. Especially with how Casba turns Claire into a whore and junkie like her mother. As Claire and Emily become more depraved as whores, he certainly needs to find himself licking them clean. Seems fitting that perhaps Chris might find himself in service to the unnamed she male who injected Claire. Feminized. All of the characters can receive further tattoos, and genital piercings. Hopefully, you will tell us more of the new lifestyle they all live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the ending, amazing story! I especially loved the scene with Claire and the crack pipe that hastened her spiral.

Wilderness1Wilderness1about 1 year ago

Really liked the earlier parts..not a big fan of Claire being involved so much. Great story overall tho !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story needs more chapters to be added, we knew it's just a fantasy but it is amazing ,,i hope if you can add more chapters to this story

the_darkknightthe_darkknightabout 1 year ago

Not to keen on the ending as there was no development of the characters like in the earlier parts. There’s a couple of “mysteries” alluded to being explained later in the chapter but then never revealed. This also seems to be one of the biggest chapters but it’s largely just constant repeating things over and over again eg wife gets stoned and fucked daughter joins in while husband/father tries to work out what’s happening repeat, and repeat again and repeat again but husband/father never works out what is going on, no idea if daughter is embracing her situation or not and wife/mother is just a extra player with no ties or emotion

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great series, well written, very erotic from start to finish. Any more?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Would like to some more chapters, now that Claire is following in mother’s drug addicted whoring footsteps. Chris still seems mystified by what is going on, although he finds sick pleasure in what he thinks are “his” two women fucking others without any inhibition at all. How will having two druggy whores in the house work out? Why does Casba seem to think that keeping his whores addicted to drugs is necessary?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In this last chapter, Chris, Emily, and Claire seem oddly detached from each other and the world. For Claire and Emily it must be the drugs and they seem happy; for Chris, he is just totally clueless but in a very weird way likes “his women” as the whores they have become.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I keep hoping for more of this too. This is the best series I've read! I know all good things may end, but we can hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, that is the end. Emily will soon end up dying of an overdose of heroin while racked with STD (and pregnant?), probably in a gutter somewhere. She liked the drugs and the fucking and “did lots of it” (was it worth it to her?) Ditto for Claire. As for Chris, he will die old and alone, his perverted fantasies about his wife and daughter intact, still wondering what happened but knowing he was part of it. This has been a brutal, nasty story about self-destruction. Was that the author’s purpose in writing it? It certainly left this reader with a sick feeling in the stomach. It was far too realistic, despite the author’s protestations that it was “fantasy,” even as he coyly ended it before the likely actual and very unpleasant end for his characters. Unfortunately, they did indeed represent real life.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope there are more chapters. At this point the realism is overwhelming the “fantasy” and it is hard not to believe that Emily and Claire are doomed heroin addicts. Once the women’s drug addiction makes them no longer marketable as whores, Casba will toss them out and they will end up as STD-ridden streetwalkers, doing anything to get the next fix. We know where that is likely to end up. The problem with “realism” is that it has to be taken seriously and to is logical conclusion lest the story lose any sense of plausibility and the readers lose interest. One cannot write off the dangers of hard drugs, especially heroin as “fantasy” when every reader knows the reality of them. The same goes for STDs. Having said this, the author has written an amazing story and I hope he continues this series. It is too good to end on this note.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Luckily the story is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing story. I found it disturbing, but I think that was because it seemed so real, or realistic, even though it is clearly fiction. Chris and Emily came across as real people, and to watch them make choices that seem to lead to ultimate destruction was very depressing. I had to keep reminding myself that this is fiction, but with the drugs especially, which are all too much a menacing presence in real life, the story seemed more real and less fictional. That made it both depressing and disturbing, yet very compelling and erotic. What a combination!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hard drugs can kill, the author reminds us, and theoretically they can be taken in moderation. In reality, the nature of meth, heroin and the rest are very addictive, and the overwhelming tendency is to look for the next high, the next hit, so things quickly spiral out of control. This is the story of Emily, and lately, of Claire. They will likely be consumed by their ever increasing need for a fix. This story is incredibly real fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author does not mess around; he gets right down to the gritty reality of hard drugs and street prostitution. He takes the reader down a choice-by-choice path that leads Emily to become a drug addicted street whore. Making an erotic story out of “junkie whores” is difficult at best, but the author has managed to pull it off. There is no romance here, although the realities of drug addiction and street prostitution seem to be treated lightly. Where will all this lead? This story ends as drug junkie whore Emily is joined by newly minted drug junkie whore daughter Claire. Emily is now addicted to meth and/or heroin and Claire is soon to follow. Neither use birth control and don’t care about condoms. They love the sex and the intense drug-induced sensations. Chris sits helpless on the sidelines, too often with a hard-on as his most twisted fantasies are realized. Looking beyond this chapter, things will go downhill for the women as their drug addiction/STD/pregnancy will take its inevitable toll. The author, at this stage in the series, is leaving those consequences for the reader to contemplate. I hope the author continues this story. Perhaps there is some possibility that his characters’ downward spiral can be halted (this is fiction, where such things can happen). Otherwise his story is a lesson in how personal, short-term choices can accumulate and become life-changing. Emily concludes that more cock and more drugs means more intense orgasms and more sexual pleasure, and that is now all that matters to her. She blows off the clear risks of pregnancy, disease, and death. This is her fantasy. One could almost call the story “true life (erotic) fiction.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A good writer creates characters that become real in the reader’s imagination, and live an imaginary life that the reader cares about. This author is very good. His stories are generally told from the point of view of Chris, who has lots of fantasies, self-doubts, concerns, and desires. He loves his wife and daughter. Yet he makes, and goes along with choices that Emily makes, that initially and individually, seem not all that significant. These choices for more excitement, especially sexual excitement that challenge society’s norms, seem risky at first, but Emily wants to press on. This goes on through the stories. While Emily only sees the immediate excitement, Chris sees a bit further and is confused and weak. The reader, on the other hand, can see much further ahead in these quite realistic stories that contain enough true-life aspects (e.g. drugs, prostitution, STD) and can foresee the destructive direction things are going. The reader, however, is invested in the characters. They are not just caricatures. The story is not told in the past tense about fictional characters who followed their fantasies to a destructive end. They are present-tense characters, and quite real in the readers’ imagination as the story is read. So when they end up in a place from which it appears that there is no return, and the story ends there, the reader is left looking into the abyss of destruction that seem to face the characters. No escape, no fictional resolution, nothing for readers to accept as a real ending for characters the reader has given life to in their imagination. This is why I found these stories so compelling yet so disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

On a more positive note, even though Emily is taking meth and heroin, two extremely addictive drugs, she may not yet be totally “dependent” on them, as Chris seems to think. If her body can withstand periodic “party” hits, perhaps she can get by. Because she is living the life she certainly wants: taking drugs when she wants and fucking everything that comes her way, according to Chris. Whorling seems to suit her perfectly. She said that she is being tested weekly for STDs, so pregnancy and drug addiction are the only risks to her new lifestyle. If she is careful, which is not her strong suit now, she can enjoy the drug and sexual highs for a long time. The risk is very high that her body and brain will quickly fall apart if she takes more meth especially, and her fantasy life that she is now living to the full will self-destruct. If the author writes more chapters, we shall see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking at the bright side in this amazing story, I hope that the author continues with more chapters on Emily, Chris, and now Claire”s journey into a sexual life of their choosing. I also hope that the ravaging effects of meth and heroin addiction on the brain and body are not underplayed. I suggested in one of my last comments that perhaps Emily and Claire, while on the edge of addiction to meth/heroin, were not there yet, and could conceivably avoid falling into an out of control addiction spiral. If so, they might be able limit their use to whoring at sex parties to augment their sexual highs with multiple partners. Then they could live the life they chose, a life that flouts most of society’s conventions and gives them immense sexual pleasure. Furthermore, Casba made a big deal about not wanting drug addicted whores working for him. If they are able to continue whoring with moderate use (if that is possible) or no drugs, their life could be what they had hoped. Emily now is testing weekly for STD. Perhaps she - and now Claire - will take the possibility of pregnancy more seriously, unless they want to be pregnant whores. But if Emily (or Claire) gets pregnant through unprotected sex, but cannot control her drug usage, there is every likelihood that any baby she has will also be addicted and possibly brain damaged. I hope that in her desire for the constant sexual pleasure she does not do anything that would seriously harm any baby she might carry. So there are opportunities for the story to continue with Emily and Claire finding the sexual pleasure they want. The author has made hard drugs a significant part of the story, so I hope that they are taken seriously. This is fiction, with a dose of fantasy, but when real life - in the form of meth and heroin - appears with little or no fictionalization, I think it must continue to be treated in that way for the story to be plausible. This is a terrific erotic story with incredible and very appealing characters and I hope the author will continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have to remind myself that this is fantasy fiction and Claire and Emily are happy, in a state of chemical bliss. But if there is no future - good or bad - for them, then the story doesn’t end, it just stops. I do take issue with the author’s parting comment, as it appears that Emily and Claire, if they are indeed addicted to meth or heroin, will soon suffer the destructive mental and physical effects of their addictions. And this is his doing. So their “ecstatic state” will be short-lived, because Emily and Claire are “drugged up” in the author’s words, undermining his point. If they are on the addictive spiral, there won’t be much opportunity in any future to “Do what you enjoy and do lots of it.” A case can be made for continuing the story that addresses that likelihood assumes that they are not irreversibly addicted and manages to avoid their final destruction and allows Emily and Claire to be able to get their pleasures for more than a brief moment, as the author would seem to want. He is too good a writer to seemingly give up at this point. It doesn’t seem fair to his characters to say “have fun now, for it may be the last you will have in your remaining shortened and unpleasant life.” Realistic or even realistic-seeming fiction can be a bitch. This is a rant, but I liked the story too much to just let it go.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author says he writes these stories that defy social conventions. His characters seek sexual freedom and and seem willing to do just about anything to get the freedom and pleasures they want. However, in all of his stories there is a strong element that reminds this reader of the Icarus myth. Icarus wanted to fly higher and higher, and finally he got too close the sun and his wings, made of wax, melted and he fell to earth. This story, rather than giving me a feeling of exhilaration for the sexual freedom that Emily was feeling, give me a feeling of despair as she is flying too close to the sun. The author stopped the story just as Emily seemingly reached her highest point of complete drug endured bliss. Will she fall to destruction, which seems certain? Who knows. The author has created an unbelievably good story but left it unfinished. It almost seems as if he wanted Emily to experience an ultimate drug high and sexual pleasure, but then be destroyed for her ambition.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dark, brutal, and very realistic. I hope this is not the end of the story. It seems like it is just the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh, no, this can’t be the end. There is too much more to tell. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like that the author expanded Claire’s role. She was third party watching both her dad and her mom. She was trying to decide what she wanted to do. Very realistic. Finally she was adamant she did not want to follow in the mom’s footsteps and become a whore, but with the encouragement of drugs, she made her choice, and in the last two parties was taking drugs and getting fucked a lot. Her observations to her dad gave her a strong realism although her conversion to a whore did not come from her, which was too bad. I think she makes a great addition to Chris, who is unsure and oftentimes seemingly clueless, and Emily, who makes her choices without much hesitation once the initial steps have been taken. Claire serves as a good surrogate observer for the reader, and yet is a very real part of the story. I don’t think she had made much of an appearance in Satan’s Slaves, but Chris is concerned how to tell her that her mom has become a slut and whore for the MC. I hope the author brings her into that story - whether or not she again joins her mother as a whore for the club.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen12 months ago

This author has a way of writing that goes into your mind. I love that. The road that Emily and Claire is on might be wide, but it is very short. A year or two and all of the fun is gone. I would have preferred another ending, and I would have loved if they both ended up pregnant whores, turning tricks all the way until childbirth. But unfortunately he pushed them on the drug path instead.

But all in all a fantastic story from a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved the stories, the eroticism, the bondage, the drugs, the whoring. I also loved that the author featured

Chris, Emily, and Claire in all the stories. But this story and “The Seed” bothered me a great deal. I struggled to come to grips with how they ended in numerous comments. It appears that “Satan’s Slaves” is headed in the same direction. Two of these stories, “Becoming a Whore” and “The Seed” have apparently been completed with no plan to revisit their ending. In fact they do not “end,” as there is no resolution, no satisfactory ending for the characters — UNLESS — ALL of the stories, or at least the three I have mentioned, are Chris’ (surrogate for the author) DREAMS. Dreams very typically involve twisted versions of the dreamer’s (in this case Chris, as the host to all of the stories) fantasies and experiences, all mixed up. In Chris’ “real life,” his wife is beautiful and very sexy (to

Chris) and Chris is unable to father any more children. His fantasies involve all of this. And dreams of this sort, which are often dramatic and frightening, typically render the dreamer, who is in the dream, unable to change the course the crazy actions are taking. It is as if the dreamer is paralyzed, cannot make good choices, and is merely a witness to what is happening, in this case, to his beautiful wife and daughter. Such dreams often contain some sort of pointless chase or awful inevitability that seem to make no sense whatsoever. And most importantly, these kinds of dreams do not end with any kind of resolution, they just STOP, leaving the dreamer to awake sweaty and worried. I suggest, then, that the author has very cleverly and skillfully created a number of stories that are twisted variations on one dream theme: that through choices the dreamer (Chris) makes, his wife is “bred,” or becomes a pregnant street whore and drug addict to a pusher/pimp, a drug lord, motorcycle gang, from which there is no escape. The tension and confusion rises until Emily becomes what Chris had fantasized and dreamed about, and then the dream ends, suddenly but with no real end —the fantasy just stops and the dreamer awakens. This kind of dream often (worryingly?) lingers for some time, perhaps forever, in the mind of the dreamer. It’s seeming reality frightening in its clarity. If this is what the author has been up to, I salute him for an incredible imagination as a story teller. If this is true, all the issues I have had with these stories evaporate. I would wish that sometime the author write a story, a piece of erotic fiction, about Chris, Emily, and Claire, that is not so dark, brutal, and, I must say, sad and depressing. In short, a piece of erotica that may be fantasy, but not a dream.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So the highs from meth or heroin are so great that mental and physical breakdown and death make it all worthwhile? That is not an “unknown future,” it is all but certain. No old folks home for Emily if she continues more and more with what she now apparently “enjoys.” Soon Casba will toss her out for being hopelessly addicted and worthless to him as a whore. Soon she will be turning $5 tricks in alleys for her next fix. If she is lucky her fix will be laced with fentanyl and she will die quickly. Will Chris be around to save her? Can he? Will Claire experience the same fate?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have heard discussed one postulated version of hell; that it is a place where pleasures never cease, where the basketball player can't miss a shot, where the junkie always gets a fix, and where a whore always climaxes. In these scenarios, where our darkest desires are always rewarded, the mind quickly adapts and--what used to be rare and thrilling--becomes mundane and, ultimately, unpleasant. It is for these reasons that you can never end your stories. The truth is that life requires the mixing of drudgery, duty, and ethical behavior in order for the naughty--the deviant--to be pleasurable. Your characters would all quickly burn out (no pun intended) in their new lives, but that is not part of your dark fantasies, is it?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW..I have consumed this story and the imagination needed to compose and write it leaves me exhausted..in every way.thenk you...enalop

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So Claire and Emily will become, if they are not already, heroin addicted pregnant whores. This appears to be what they wanted, what they chose.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The commenter who referred to "one

postulated version of hell" has nailed it. Emily is now clearly addicted to meth, heroin, and fucking, and Claire will be there soon. They live the rush from the drugs and the orgasms from the fucking. Good place to stop the story as it is all downhill from there: fried brains, wasting body, teeth falling out. disease, pregnancy. But all that has yet to come, so they will enjoy the moment, doing drugs and fucking - which seems to be the point. An amazing and creative story and complete fantasy, if a very dark and ultimately depressing one

for readers who are not in that other world.

i122i12211 months ago

I really enjoy your stories with the exception of the illegal drug abuse. If the drug was something that made the ladies extremely horny and prevented the hubbies from getting a hard on but still horny it would be a good story. Just not into the creation of meth or heroin whores.

samhoundsamhound10 months ago

Emily and then Claire’s descent into drug addiction is disturbing. There was an insight from the pimp on whoring and drugs that people will make their choices bad though they may be

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. You had me transfixed. Great story. You took me on their journey to the end. Thank you

funguy80085funguy800857 months ago

I enjoy both of your series about Emily and Chris. Can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Always hoping for more of your stories! This is probably my favorite fantasy story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chris’s dick should have gone into Claire, might as well go full decent into depravity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think you could add a chapter 9 to "A wife's Descent" to connect both stories together from the BBC to Casba pimp. Then Chris should of taken his wife and daughter and sold them into the sex trade take the $$ and run

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...