Becoming a Wife and Mother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over," he said harshly, as he grabbed her meaty ass and leaned her against the desk. His large hand plunged between her legs and felt the streaming honeypot, her tight cunt wet and sloppy. He used his probing fingers to loosen more of her dripping girl-slime and to widen her legs apart. She moaned and writhed as his large fingers invaded her. He watched for a moment in satisfaction as pussy juice oozed out of her, the moist lips glistening invitingly as her deep cleft dripped with eager moisture. His cock was rampantly swollen and eager to plug her greedy hole.

He inched up behind her and lined his engorged manhood up with her chubby cunt lips. The warm wetness felt divine and it was all he could do not to ream her in one thrust. He pushed his enormous mushroom cap against her hungry lips and huge clit. She was wet, horny and hot. She was breathing heavily and tried to submerge his cock head with her needy cunt. He pulled back a little just to pace her. "Only when I say," he grunted.

Then he did it. He pushed his swollen rod in with a single thrust. Miranda's tight cunt stretched rapidly, a wet sheath for his big veiny dick. She gasped as he impaled her to the hilt, the beautiful round eye of his cockhead nudging cozily against the helplessly gaping entrance of her cervix.

He was unprotected, and brazen - careless, selfish. His attitudes had changed since he had started using the crystal. Whereas before he might have been more considerate, now he felt that if she didn't want to have a baby, she shouldn't have made such a desperate slut of herself. He was going to have his pleasure. She was going to be flooded with his seed. He was leaking copious pre-cum just thinking about it: thinking of her soon-to-be swelling belly, waddling around work showing what a knocked-up slut she was, on her way to being a single mother with a new little mouth to feed and possibly more on the way.

Or perhaps not a single mother. The way things were going, Greg knew he was about to make partner. And when that happened, he knew Miranda would be demoted or fired. How much more pleasant for her to become a loving wife and mother. A help-meet to her strong and commanding husband, whose high-profile career was soaring as hers receded.

These thoughts magnified the experience of stuffing her fat cunt with his swollen man-meat. Miranda had lived in such sexual privation all these months with Greg that the first penetration of his massive cock had her coming instantly. She moaned and cried out as her cunt muscles throbbed against him, her pussy spurting its tight wet pleasure as it stretched exquisitely around the base of his mammoth tool.

She too knew she was unprotected, but it only felt so right. It felt like she was receiving a nonverbal sign of Greg's devotion. That if - when - her belly started to swell with their beautiful baby, that he would be there to love her devotedly for the rest of their lives. She hoped they would marry before she was too far along. She felt a thrill of shame and pleasure that she might soon be parading a big baby belly around the office, her breasts swelling even larger as she progressed toward motherhood. The thought alone almost had her coming again.

Greg was aggressively plugging her from behind, each thrust squelching inside her. It felt so good, their hips were perfectly aligned in this timeless, eternal rhythm. They moved more quickly, Greg penetrating deeper, ramming his cock hard against the resistsnce of her cervix. She backed farther into him, her legs splayed as she took as much cock as possible. Her big tits jiggled with each eager thrust. It felt like it was getting even better with each thrust, Greg's dick was getting bigger, her pussy was so sensitive, it was in so deep--

In that moment, Greg's cock exploded hot wet cum deep, deep, deeply deposited in her fertile cunt. The opening of her cervix was instantly bathed in cum, flooded with semen, and in response she orgasmed mightily. Her chubby face stretched in a muffled scream, her tits were flushed, hot and swollen and her body seized up. She howled in pleasure as she came again and again on Greg's dick, hed pussy drinking in the tidal wave of cum. She had never, ever come this way before: so animalistically, so naturally, with so little self-consciousness. Her flooded pussy gasped and quivered, sucking Greg's hot sticky cum into the deepest recesses of her body, bringing it closer to a waiting egg.

It was over. She had been bred. The independent woman was fully conquered, and was now truly ready to become a wife and mother.

***

Greg made partner the same day that Miranda saw two lines on the test. It seemed symbolic somehow. He would now be the provider, and she was destined to fulfill her traditional maternal and wifely role. Greg no longer even needed the crystal to sway and overmaster his docile mate. He gave the mysterious object back to Dr. Clara with gratitude, his broad shoulders high and proud as he declared he would soon be a father.

They were a happy couple, only too overjoyed to be preparing for the birth of a little one. It was hard to hide their devotion at the office, and was even harder once Miranda's waistline thickened and her big hips spread.

Her figure had grown so much, she was almost unrecognizable from the ambitious executive of six months earlier. She looked now like a vacant, motherly cow, with her broad backside and growing belly and enormously swollen breasts. She never worked directly on projects any more, but only did Greg's filing and answered his phones. The partners had allowed this, as Greg explained that Miranda would soon be leaving the firm for an indefinite maternity leave.

In the meantime, Greg loved to see her tight dresses stretched to the limit by the growing globe of her belly. As her center of gravity lowered, she waddled and swayed. The formerly stick-thin girlish figure was now that of a fertility goddess, a big curvy girl with an ravenous appetite and an obsession with preparing for childbirth, breastfeeding, infant care, child rearing and motherhood.

"I'm sad to see you'll be leaving the company," said one of the other female executives one day as Miranda heartily ate cake and held her enormous belly with one hand. Miranda gasped and stopped mid-bite, exclaiming with her mouth full: "Oh, but you have to understand. I was born to be a mother! All women are. It's our most sacred role," Miranda beamed. She seemed oblivious to the look of horror on her colleague's face.

"In fact, as soon as I deliver little Ella, we intend to try again for a boy. Our style of family planning will be to have as many children as God intended!" Now both hands on her belly, heavy breasts rolling forward, Miranda was a vision of fecundity. The female executive beat a hasty retreat.

***

Greg was very pleased that Dr. Clara had opened a birthing center adjacent to her psychotherapy office. The magnificent facility had birthing tubs, quiet lighting, yoga balls, calm music, total privacy and a very home-like atmosphere. He had no trouble convincing Miranda to give birth there with the support of Dr. Clara's team of doulas and midwives.

The big pregnant woman, now stretched so large with child, was imminently about to give birth. Her enormous belly was almost obscenely large. She had eaten abundantly throughout the pregnancy, and gained far more weight than needed. Greg only loved the change in her, however. It gave him even greater confidence that she would never again be the original woman he had known.

Miranda's birth pains lasted only a short time. As she splayed herself naked in the birthing room, her fat thighs parted as her head drew back in a pained moan. From between her enormous hips, her pussy stretched easily and naturally as the baby crowned. Greg watched in fascination and concern, encouraging her as their little one emerged from between her legs. It was a big healthy baby girl. Immediately the child was at Miranda's swollen breast, attempting to latch. The midwife assured Greg that Miranda's milk would come in fully now, and prescribed a variety of herbs to ensure she was a good producer. "The more you milk her, the better it will be for her and the baby," the midwife said warmly. "Don't hesitate to manually milk her, or to drain her yourself. It's very nutritious and it helps release the bonding hormones."

The midwife looked down at a clipboard. "You may be aware that breastfeeding can often act as a form of birth control as it inhibits a return to the body's natural fertility cycles. Dr. Clara has requested that I provide you with this herbal tincture to ensure that your wife will remain fertile even as she breastfeeds."

She hesitated. "Realistically, you can expect her to conceive again within 3-4 weeks. We typically advise this with cases like yours just to ensure that the behavioral changes of motherhood are deeply and unalterably rooted in the personality. Miranda seems to have been very receptive to Dr. Clara's treatment protocols to date, but I can assure you that keeping your new wife pregnant for the first eight to ten years of your marriage will result in the best lifelong outcomes."

She went on in the same neutral tone. "After conceiving and bearing a large family, these types of young women are among society's most nurturing and caring protectors of their spouses and children. You'll want to ensure she lives up to her potential as a wife and mother. That is only possible by keeping her at home, constantly impregnated, actively breastfeeding and entrusted with the many responsibilities of a growing family."

Just the midwife's words alone gave Greg a boner. He couldn't wait to see his formerly proud Miranda as an old-fashioned dowdy housewife with a big family underfoot. His big family. He cared for her so deeply, but he had also overmastered her. Conquered her. Created a real woman out of her, and in turn enabled himself to truly become a man.

"I'm so grateful for all Dr. Clara has done for us," Greg said emotionally to the midwife. "Please let her know how much we appreciate it.

"I'm sure I also speak for my wife," he glanced down at Miranda, whose newborn baby was now suckling eagerly as Miranda dozed in exhaustion, "and tell you that we are grateful for how Dr. Clara has helped both of us."

He grew emotional, tears rising in his eyes. "Thanks to her, I've become a husband and a father."

12