All Comments on 'Becoming Abby Ch. 13'

by Abby_Hart

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Being able to follow this series as it unfolds was one of the reasons I created my account, and I look forward to every new chapter.

Your writing style is fantastic, and your skill is just as good, but what keeps me coming back are the relationships.

So many depictions of D/s tend toward the darker side of degradation and humiliation, which is OK but not my thing, personally. It's incredibly erotic and refreshing to see D/s as a key component of not just one but several strong, healthy (and kinky) relationships!

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Cute story

It is refreshing in light of all the bitch wives abusing their trans hubby and it turning ugly kind of stories. Your stories are gems, they can be light then be intense,but they never stop being loving. Of course if I was Abby I would get the boob job and then conceal them in Andy mode,the nipple rings and feeling just so worth it...but this is their story,not mine *smile*

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Hot story

But also very sweet, the story between Abby and Missy is just incredibly fun and sweet. Only thing if I was in Abby's place would be I would get the boob job and the nipple piercing, and be willing to stand the discomfort of hiding them in Andy mode (can be done,a C can be hidden with some work)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very fulfilling story

I just loved this story. The love between husband and wife even though the wife is the controlling factor in their lives. If he wishes to have real breasts he should get them, I know there are days I wish I had them. This is a very good story and wish it to continue.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Would have loved to read more about coffee slut but I guess it was a good place to end the story.

Thank you for all the amazing chapters and work you put in.

philbobrphilbobr8 months ago

Wonderful series. However, I am curious as to why the author chose to have submissive, live-to-serve Abby become a dominant male personality spanking & fucking Missy over the couch in this chapter. Seems very out of character. I know that Missy said "no more mistress tonight", but Andy/Abby was still in Abby mode. That said, it was a hot scene that was very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous