Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 03

Story Info
More cock training & new sleeping arrangements.
1.4k words
4.3
33.3k
15

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin crawled back to the kitchen and looked at the bowl of salad onto which Master James had peed. He hated himself for feeling the way he did. Yes, he admitted, he was submissive and didn't mind the FLR in which he had lived with his wife, Sandra, these past 6 years. But since Master James had entered the relationship it was nearly unbearable. His balls felt as if they were going to explode and his cock strained against his cage. Sandra -- or "Mistress Sandra" as he was required to call her -- had unlocked him weekly. Not now. Master James controlled everything. There was no way out.

Robin briefly thought about picking up the bowl and running it under water in the sink, but he was afraid somehow Master James would know. He bent his head and began to eat. First looking for pieces that hadn't been soaked in Master James' urine, finally giving up and choking salad and pine nuts and croutons and anchovies and walnuts down, pausing occasionally to gag.

When he was done he cleaned the bowl and the kitchen and mopped up drops of urine that had dripped from his face and lips to the kitchen floor. Robin went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Then he picked up the wet towels where Sandra had dropped them, cleaned up, put things away and put our fresh towels. He walked around the apartment making sure everything was in its place and that all surfaces were dust-free. Master James was very, very particular, and always looked for some deficiency in Robin's tasks so he could add 2 weeks to his release. He went and waited to get their text announcing a 15-minute return to the apartment.

Robin had nearly dozed off when his phone beeped. He looked around the apartment and went and knelt by the front door, which opened 10 minutes after the beep. Robin kissed his wife's shoes and said, "Welcome home, Mistress Sandra," and then kissed Master James' shoes, and said, "Welcome home, Master James. How may I serve you?"

James said nothing and stalked off to the kitchen. He opened the bin under the sink and looked into the trash for signs Robin had thrown away some of his "dinner.' Then he looked I the sink strainer to see if there was a single pine nut left over. Nothing, so no opportunity to add weeks to Robin's release. "Well," he thought, "There will be other occasions," and walked back into the living room

James look around, napped his fingers, and said, "Get us a cognac, Robin."

"Yes, Master James," replied Robin crawled into the kitchen and got two cut glass snifters from the shelf and poured out a careful measure of Henri IV Dudognon Cognac. He put the glasses on a silver tray and went back into the living room, where he bowed and served Sandra her glass, then Master James. Sandra and James smiled at each other and breathed in the cognac, then took a sip. Each swirled it in their cheeks and swallowed.

Then Master James reached over, pulled her head to his, and gave her a long, deep kiss. "Now that is the nectar of the Gods," Master James said. "Isn't that right, Robin?"

Robin said, "Yes, Master James."

Master James looked at him and said, "You get nectar too, don't you Robin? You get your Mistress' nectar and you get my 'nectar" too, don't you Robin?"

Robin said, "Yes, Master James. Thank you, Master James."

James smiled down at Robin in his collar, panties, and maid's apron. "We eat and drink well, Robin. Does our nectar taste wonderful? Yes, it's cream pies and cum, but you seem to enjoy it."

Robin swallowed and said, "It's delicious, Master James. Thank you, Master James."

Sandra giggled. She loved watching James put her husband through his paces. She turned to James and said, "I have to make a call to LA. I'll make it in the office and see you in a bit," and then left the room.

Master James said, "Come here, Robin," and Robin crawled over to kneel in front of him. Master James dipped his finger into the cognac and said, "Here suck it off," and held his hand and finger toward Robin. Robin had to bend his neck and bow his head in order to gently put his lips around Master James' finger and swirled his tongue around the finger, just as he had been taught to worship and clean Master James' cock. Master James asked, "Now tell me, Robin, which tastes better? The cognac or my cum? Be honest, or you'll earn a demerit and another two weeks locked in your cage."

This was a no-win situation, thought Robin, Any answer would be wrong if Master James wanted it so. But he said, "Your cum, Master James. I would drink a glass of it, if I could."

Master James smiled. He had had a good day and wonderful dinner and was looking forward to making love to Sandra. He was feeling generous. Has said, "And so you shall, one day. So you shall." Robin breathed deeply.

"While we're waiting for me to make love to your Mistress, I have a little training exercise for you."

Robin groaned internally. Something else to go wrong and add time to his release. "Yes, Master James. How may I serve you, Master James?" Robin said.

"Open my zipper," ordered James. Robin was still kneeling before him and reached out with his hands to pull the zipper down.

"No!" said Master James. "Use your teeth!"

Master James rested his hands on either side of his thighs and spread his legs. Robin lowered his head to Master James' crotch and used his nose to isolate the zipper pull of his trousers. It took a few times but Master James just sat there, occasionally taking a sip of his cognac. Finally, Robin had the zip between his teeth and gently pulled it down. He could feel Master James' erection throbbing against his lips through the expensive fabric of his suit. "Nicely done," smirked Master James. "We'll turn you into a professional sissy cocksucker yet. I know a lot of people who would love to use you."

He swallowed the rest of the cognac, put the goblet on the end table and pulled his penis out. It was long, thick, and semi-erect. "Now, for the training exercise. Sit up." Robin straightened up and, as trained, head bent looked down at the ground. Master James said, "This is a counting game. I'm going to rest the tip of my cock on your nose and will count to, let's say, 10. You balance it there and at 10 you will let it roll off and catch it in your mouth. Don't close your mouth until I count to 10, again. At 10, you close your mouth and gently swirl your tongue around the head. Then you look me in the eyes. I will tell you when to stop. Understand?"

Robin turned red and said, "Yes, Master James."

Until Sandra had brought James into their lives he had never had to serve a man in this manner. Master James was the first and had used Robin's mouth as he liked. Robin had to lick his wife's pussy to get her wet for Master James and then had to "fluff" Master James. Usually he was expected to clean them both when they were done making love.

Master James had conducted the exercise five times when Sandra called out, "James. I'm off the phone. Come in and fuck me!"

James looked down at Robin. "Well, duty calls," and, with a small 'pop', pulled his cock from Robin's lips and stood up. "Clean up and serve us breakfast in bed tomorrow at seven. No cleanup tonight. I know you're disappointed. Get ready for bed. But leave your collar on," and went into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Yes, Master James," said Robin. And looked over at the large dog bed in the corner of the living room where he was expected to sleep. It was donut-shaped, about five feet in length, and covered in some kind of faux fur. Master James wanted to "toughen him up," or that's what he said, and the guest room was off limits whenever Master James stayed with Sandra. Richard undressed and went and curled up and tried to find a comfortable position. Even with the dog bed, the floor felt hard and cold and he could hear muffled sounds of his wife and Master James' lovemaking through the closed bedroom door. It was small consolation, but at least he didn't have to clean Master James' cock. At least, not tonight.