Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 09

Story Info
Richard becomes Sandra's sissy maid. Sandra sits on his face.
2.5k words
4.23
16.9k
7
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard turned on the coffee maker and got a bowl of strawberries and blueberries from the refrigerator. In the middle he carefully placed a spoon of vanilla yogurt. He went out to the dining room to set a place for his Mistress. He retrieved that day's newspaper from their front door, being careful to check that nobody was in the hallway who might see him in his uniform. He folded the newspaper and placed it to the right of the silverware on the table and stood quietly behind his wife's chair waiting to pull it out for her when she entered the dining room.

He didn't have to wait long. Sandra entered the room a few minutes later, her robe loosely tied around her waist. The top was open and he could see the cleft of her breasts. Her four-inch heels added to her stride and sexuality. As she walked he saw flashes of her vagina. Richard pulled the chair out for her and she sat down and picked up the newspaper. He left the room to get the coffee pot and poured her a cup. He took a small pitcher of 2% milk and poured in enough to turn the coffee a dark mocha color. He stirred it three time counter clockwise and put the spoon down on the side of the saucer. Without looking away from the paper, Sandra picked up the coffee and took a sip. She glanced up at Richard and nodded and he went into the kitchen to get her fruit and yogurt. When he placed it in front of her he knelt down at the left side of her chair and sat quietly waiting to see if she had any orders for him.

She took her time. She read the paper and sipped her coffee. At one point she tapped the side of the coffee cup with a perfectly manicured nail and Richard got up and refilled her cup. When she had eaten her fill of the berries and yogurt, she took what remained in the bowl and placed it in front of her husband. Richard looked down and said, "Thank you, Mistress," and bent his head to eat what remained of the yogurt-covered berries.

When he was done, he got up and cleared the table. He went into the kitchen and put things into the dishwasher and washed his face which was sticky from having to put his face and tongue deep into the bowl to scavenge the remains of Sandra's breakfast. He quickly took a few sips of coffee. He reentered the dining room and took his place at his Mistress' left hand. Sandra looked over and, tossing the newspaper to the floor, said, "Come with me. Maid training begins now."

Richard pulled out her chair and followed her back into her bedroom on his hand and knees. She walked through the door and let her robe drop to the floor and stood in front of him naked wearing just her high heeled mules. "A good maid would have anticipated I was going to take that robe off, don't you think so?"

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. I'll do better next time."

"See that you do. I want everything to be perfect. You understand? Perfect!"

"Yes, Mistress. Perfect."

"You'll help me dress from now on. So crawl to the dresser and bring me back a pair of panties. In your mouth. The black lace ones today, I think."

Richard crawled over to the dresser and opened his wife's lingerie drawer. There was a pair of black lace panties with a floral pattern that he knew his wife particularly liked. He scrabbled through the drawer looking for them.

"Today, Richard," she said.

"Yes, Mistress. I have them," and he put them into his mouth and crawled back to her.

"Without using your hands, lay them down in front of me for inspection," she said.

Richard did so with some effort, using his nose to lay them flat in front of her. She looked down nodded her approval, and said, "That's the way you present me with my panties from now on. Understand?"

Richard said, "Yes, I do, Mistress."

"Good," Sandra said, "Now hold them open for me to step into."

Richard held them open and she took one foot our of one mule and stepped into the panty he held open and then put her foot back into the mule, and then did the same for the other foot. Richard found himself holding the panties at her ankles. "Now," she directed, "You pull them up."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress," and got to his knees and gently pulled the panties up her legs and thighs. Sandra wiggled her hips and shifted the flimsy lace panties into place.

"Good, you'll do that from now on. Not so hard, right? Not as hard as your caged cock, I'll bet!"

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Now, we've been married long enough so that you know my little habits. Now that you're my maid, you'll just participate. More actively though. You know that I put on my makeup before I get dressed. And you're going to be a part of that. Won't that be fun?"

"Whatever you want, Sandra, Mistress Sandra. But I don't know anything about makeup."

"I have something else in mind for you. Follow me." She walked over and stood in front of her vanity table. "Face me. On your knees and then sit back on your heels. Good. Like that. Now spread your knees as wide as you can."

Richard moved his knees apart. Sandra watched him with her arms folded over her bare breasts. With her foot she pushed each knee another inch apart, the feathers of her mules brushing his inner thighs. Richard could feel his hamstrings pulling and the adductor muscles in his groin ache. When they were in an acceptable position she reached out with the toe of her shoe and pressed on his blue, filled-to-bursting balls. He thought his caged cock might actually break out from its cage. "Now lean back and put your arms behind you, palms on the floor. A little further back. That's exactly how I want you when I do my makeup. And when I take it off at night."

Richard wasn't quite sure where this was going until Sandra turned around and sat on his face, facing the vanity mirror. His arms started to give and then he straightened them again. She moved her body until she was comfortably sitting on his face, his nose just under her pantied vagina. She wiggled a little and said, "Ahh. Just like that. Much better than that old chair. And you get to have my ass caress your face and get to smell my freshly bathed pussy. What do you think? No, don't try and answer. Furniture doesn't talk." And with that she leaned forward and began putting on her makeup.

Sandra wasn't heavy, but his new position and her leaning forward was a strain for Richard. He was in good shape but kept thinking, "Oh, God, please don't let me collapse or fall over. She'll never let me have another orgasm as long as I live. And what would she tell Master James?" Richard sat as still as he could trying to think back to when he had last watched his wife put on makeup. How long had that been. Five minutes? Ten?

Sandra was a natural beauty and she didn't need a long time to put on some light powder, blush, and lipstick. Richard could hear her humming and the sound of her brushes and cosmetics being picked up and put down. She leaned forward, pressing her crotch more firmly against his nose. Richard took a gasp of breath through his mouth and heard her open her jewelry box, looking for, he supposed, earrings. She sat back up. Finally her heard her say, "There. Perfection," and stood up.

She stood up and turned around in her heels and lace underwear and looked down at Richard. "Voila! That wasn't too bad, was it? And now you're part of my makeup routine! Isn't that just wonderful for you?"

Richard's legs, groin, arm, and neck muscles were screaming. He awkwardly unfolded and shaking got back on his hands and knees in front of his wife.

"Well," she said. "What do you say? What is a good maid supposed to do?"

Richard only wanted to get this right. He said, "Yes. Part of your routine. Wonderful. Thank you, Mistress."

"And...?" she said.

Richard's mind whirled. And what, he thought? And then bent down and kissed the toe of each of her shoes and said, again, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Exactly. You'll do that for my evening routine and then brush my hair. One hundred strokes. It will just be you and me. Even if James is staying here. That will be special for you. Now for the rest of the dressing routine. Listen to me carefully. I'm going to stand here. First you apply deodorant under each arm. Then you'll get some perfume from the vanity. I'll tell you what I want. Let's see. Today the Chanel Coromandel. You put a tiny dab behind each knee, each wrist, and between my breasts, at the nape of my neck, and the base of my spine. Then you dress me. Garter belt, stockings, then my bra. Next my outfit for the day, and then my shoes. You don't have to crawl for these pieces of clothing. You can stand up and get them. You're my maid, remember. But treat them with reference. And always kiss my shoes. Do you understand all that?"

Richard ran all Sandra's instructions through his head. "Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Well? Let's see how well my maid had learned her lesson," said Sandra.

Sandra raised he arms above her head lifting her pert breasts almost directly into his face. His cock was hard against its cage. Richard could hardly tear his eyes away from her breasts. He opened the deodorant and swiped it under each arm.

Richard went over to the vanity. He located the specified Chanel perfume and went over and knelt behind her. He put a tiny amount behind each knee and at the curve of her back at the base of her spine, just above her lace panties. He stood, moved her hair aside and put a dab at the nape of her neck, walked around and did the same to her wrists. He looked at her breasts and but a tiny dab at the cleft between them.

Sandra walked over to the bed, kicked off her mules, sat down and leaned back on her arms looking at Richard. "Now dress me."

Richard walked to the dresser and got a black garter belt, a pair of sheer stockings, and a black bra. Sandra sat up straight and allowed him to put the garter belt around her waist and clip it shut. She extended one leg and pointed her toes. Richard put on the first stocking and rolled it up to mid-thigh. She then extended her other leg and he put that stocking on. She stood up and he attached the suspender straps to the stockings. He fumbled a bit with the clips and he heard Sandra sigh. She stood there. Richard wondered what to do next and then remembered watching his wife get dressed on her own. He straightened the stockings and smoothed them down and got the garter belt aligned properly.

Sandra inhaled deeply and Richard picked up the bra and carefully placed it on his wife. He had no idea of what it was called but it fit under her breasts lifting them up a tiny bit, stopping short, just under the nipples. He walked around her and eased the straps over her shoulders and clipped it closed at the back. Sandra did a little shimmy and looked at herself in the mirror. "That was nicely done, my little maid. I shall have to think of a way to reward you," and she reached out and ran her fingers over his balls.

"Thank you, Mistress," Richard stammered.

"Now, what to wear," Sandra said to herself. She turned to Richard and said, "Get my black mini skirt, my white silk blouse and my Saint Laurent jacket. The black, leather-trimmed one. I'll wear my black Louboutin's. The four-inch heels."

Richard moved to her walk-in closet to get everything. Sandra was always extraordinarily well- dressed and had a lot of clothing. He looked around trying to figure out where the specific pieces of clothing were located.

"Richard, I'm waiting," he heard his wife call.

"Uh, Mistress Sandra, I don't where anything is," he called.

"Well," Sandra said, "I may have to lock you in there for a few hours to learn the lay of the land," she said, now standing in the doorway leaning against the door jamb, her legs crossed at the ankles. She looked devastatingly sexy.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sure I can learn quickly."

"We'll see that you do. A good maid doesn't want her mistress standing half naked for any length of time. Here's your first lesson," and began to gather that day's outfit, moving hangers and handing each item to Richard while pointing out favorites of hers to him, quickly describing how things were arranged. "Bring them out to the bedroom," she said and Richard followed her out holding the clothing in his arms.

"First help me on with my blouse. You button it. Each sleeve on the second button and leave the three top buttons undone." Richard did as instructed. "Next, kneel down and hold my skirt." Richard did and she stepped into it. "Pull it up, tuck in my shirt, and button the back. Then you hold my jacket for me." Richard did as instructed.

"Now my shoes." Richard knelt and held one shoe as she slipped her foot into it. She reached down and put her hand on the top of his head to steady herself on the four-inch heel and slipped her foot into the other shoe. She tapped her toe and Richard bent down and kissed each shoe and stood up.

"That was very good for first-time maid service," Sandra said as she examined herself I the full length mirror, making sure her skirt was straight, and her shirt-front smooth across her breasts. She posed for him with her knees slightly bent and her hands in the air and asked, "Not bad, huh!?"

She took his breadth away. Richard said, "You look beautiful, Sandra. As always."

Sandra looked at him and said, "Protocol, Richard. Maids follow protocols."

"Mistress Sandra." Richard bowed his head and said, "You look beautiful, Mistress Sandra."

"Yessss," she said, "I do. Maid service suits me. It's going to be just wonderful. I'm going to the office to make some calls. Get dressed. We're going out. Wear your panties and a garter belt and stockings under your trousers. Any shirt you want and a sports jacket. But make sure you wear loafers today. When you're ready knock on the office door and we'll be off. And ring the doorman for a cab."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra." He follower her out of the room and went to the guest room to get ready for their day out.