Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 10

Story Info
Mistress gets Richard a good gurl hairstyle.
1.1k words
4.29
8.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard escorted his wife out of the apartment, down the elevator, and through the lobby of their building. The doorman, John, held the door and had the cab waiting for them.

Sandra entered first, and Richard followed her. She said to the driver, "Ludlow and Hester Streets, please." And the driver pulled away from the curb.

"What's down on Ludlow and Hester?" asked Richard.

"You'll see when we get there. It's a surprise," said Sandra. "Just for you."

About twenty-five minutes later the cab pulled to the curb. Sandra got out, letting Richard pay the driver. She walked a few stores East and stopped in front of a small beauty salon with gold script on the window that read 'Beau's.'

"What's this?" Richard asked his wife.

"It's the salon owned by Amanda's friend. We're going to get your hair styled today," she said.

Sandra pointedly waited for Richard to hold the door open for her. A small bell tinkled as the door swung open. The interior was a hodge-podge of antique barber chairs and tables, a tufted Victorian sofa at the front, with what appeared to be a curtained back room. A tall man wearing leather pants, boots, and a leather vest stepped out from behind the curtain.

"Hi, I'm Beau," he said. "You must be Sandra and my ten o'clock."

"Yes, I'm Sandra, Amanda's friend. And this is Richard. Richard, sit down and let me chat with Beau."

Beau indicated one of the chairs near the real of the salon and Richard went and sat down. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought he could use a trim. He wasn't sure what Sandra was thinking but he hoped it was nothing drastic. Sandra and Beau were sitting on the couch in animated conversation. Sandra was moving her hands in a back and forth action. Beau listened attentively and nodded his head. He got up and walked over to Richard and ran his finders through Richard's hair.

"Yes, yes," head said to Sandra, "Easily done. He's got nice hair and just long enough. I'll style it just as we discussed."

"And highlights," said Sandra.

"No problem," said Beau. "It's 10:15 now. Cut, style, wash, and highlights. Two, three hours? Come back at one and he'll be ready. Do some shopping. There are some wonderful stores in this neighborhood and a café two blocks South that does a marvelous chèvre chaud and a rather good wine list if you want a little brunch."

Sandra looked at her watch and nodded.

"Thanks. I'll check it out. And be back at one."

She turned to Richard and said, "Be a good gurl, Richard. I'll be back to pick you up."

She left the store and the bell tinkled again. Beau put a barber cape over Richard and looked at him in the mirror.

"I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, Beau, but nothing too drastic, please," Richard pleaded.

Beau smiled and said, "Well, I have my instructions from your wife and I'm getting paid double for this particular job. But don't worry. I'm very, very good at what I do," and picked up a comb and scissors.

Beau worked on Richard for about 20 minutes, pushing his hair forward and then back on each side, making lots of little snips and clips. Richard breathed a little easier as Beau didn't seem to be cutting his hair very short, just kind of shaping it. When he seemed satisfied with his work he took Richard over to the sink and washed his hair. He led Richard back to the chair and blow dried it.

Beau looked at Richard in the mirror again and said, "Now don't worry. I'm the Leonardo da Vinci of colorists. Your wife said 'subtle' and subtle it shall be. I used to do make up for a local film company. Give me an hour and I can make a person look like anyone you name."

He pulled a tray on a wheeled stand just to the right of the chair and began to mix separate lightening powders and developers and applied them with brushes, one to bleach and one to blend, separating Richard's hair with a knife-thin comb. He worked from the bottom to the top and the back forward. He applied the toner and turned the chair around to face him. He looked at Richard's hair facing front, then both sides and nodded.

"Well, now you just need to sit for a bit. Can I get you a coffee? Or water?" he asked Richard.

"A water would be great. Thanks," said Richard.

Beau went into the back and came out with a bottle of chilled Evian water. He also handed Richard a catalog. The front read 'Cadolle.' Apparently it was an expensive French lingerie brand.

"Your wife said you'd should look at that," Beau said. "She said if you behaved yourself and were a good gurl she'd buy you a present. I'll be in the back room if you need anything."

Richard's face colored a deep red, but he said nothing and just looked down at the catalog on his lap.

About 12:40 Beau came back through the curtains and took Richard back to the sink and rinsed his hair again. Then he led him back to the chair and blow dried his hair. He was just finishing up when the bell tinkled and Sandra walked back in.

"All done?" she asked.

"As ordered," said Beau.

"Was my good gurl good?" Sandra grinned.

"Good as gold," said Beau. "And it came a dream. Let me show you," and walked up behind Richard.

Richard's hair was his chestnut brown. Except now there were tiny gleams of gold and very light ombre and it was slightly feathered. Beau ran his fingers through both sides and pushed Richard's hair forward. And then the hair on top down toward his forehead. The transformation was amazing. Suddenly he looks as if he had a 1930's bob haircut. Beau swept the hair back over Richard's ears and pushed the hair off his forehead and Richard was Richard again.

"That's exactly what I was hoping for," said Sandra. "You are a genius, Beau."

Beau bowed his head and said, "Thank you, Madam. Anytime. If I may say, given the cut and coloring and the catalog, I think I know where you're going with all this. If you ever need someone to break her in just let me know."

Richard turned and looked at his wife. He was shocked but said nothing. He desperately wanted to have a chat about Sandra's plans. Caged, cucked, forced-bi, and was sure he didn't want to be broken in by anyone.

Sandra smiled and said, "We'll see, we'll see. It's a thought. Now let's settle up. We have one more stop to make this afternoon. Come Richard. Thank Beau and find us a cab."

Richard nodded at Beau and opened the door and Sandra walked out. Richard turned to look back.

Beau pursed his lips, waved, and said, "Hope to see you soon. Robin."