Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 08

Story Info
Orgasms and Bath Ritual For Mistress.
1.8k words
4.29
16.8k
3

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin got up at 5 with his cock still throbbing in its cage. He left the room quietly to prepare for the day. He went into the guest bathroom and sat down to pee. He showered and made sure his body was completely shaved below the eyebrows, although between the shaving and hot waxing and depilatory creams Sandra had him use over the years, he was usually completely smooth. Even then he only had to run an electric razor over his balls once a months to remove any fuzz. He brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

At 6:59 AM precisely he crawled into the bedroom dressed in his cock cage, panties, collar, and maid's apron. He licked gently at his wife's feet and then gently gave her butterfly kisses up her thighs.

When she opened her eyes she stretched and said, "Oh, Richard," and opened her legs wide. Richard knew what she wanted him to do. He licked gently at her clitoris and then moved his tongue to the lips of her pussy. She smelled of sex. He put his whole mouth around it and sucked in the labia and then stuck his tongue deep insider her. He left it there for a few seconds and focused all his attention on her clit again. He lapped and lapped and lapped. He could feel her breathing accelerating into shorter and shorter and faster and faster pants and, while he couldn't see it, he knew that her breasts were heaving and her nipples were erect.

Sandra had a tremendous orgasm. She came, and clamped her legs around Richard's back pressing his face hard into her. She held him there and moved her hips grinding her pussy into his face. Richard stayed in position until he felt her legs loosen and slide off his back to release him and then moved back an inch to catch his breath.

"Oh, Richard," Sandra moaned, "That was excellent."

Richard said, "Thank you, Mistress. And good morning, Mistress. Shall I prepare breakfast now?"

Sandra slowly moved her hips on the sheets in a circular motion. "No," she said, "I think I'd like a bath first."

Richard knew what to do. "I'll get everything ready, Mistress," and slowly edged off the bed as not to disturb his wife.

"I'll want a shampoo this morning," she said, eyes closed. "And as a treat you can shave my legs."

Richard quickly went to the guest room and removed all this clothes. He knew what Sandra's bath ceremony would entail. Then he went into her bathroom to prepare. He turned on the water to fill the full-length marble tub, and added some scented bath oil to the water. He put a washcloth, a bar of St. Johns soap, and small loofah on the edge of the tub, along with a bottle of Philip B shampoo. He made sure he had her terry robe on the back of the door and the requisite number of towels. He opened a cabinet and took out a shaving mug, shaving brush and a bar of Acqua di Parma shaving soap. He laid out Sandra's toothbrush with a precise amount of Theodent 300 toothpaste on it and poured a small cup of Floris mouthwash. When everything was ready he re-entered the bedroom and knelt by the side of the bed.

"Are you ready, Mistress?" he asked.

She opened her eyes and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Richard stood up. Sandra offered him her right hand. He bent and kissed it gently and then took it in his. He helped her stand up and she walked naked into the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and swooshed the mouthwash and spit it into the sink. Richard offered her his hand again and helped her step into the tub. "Ah, just the right temperature," she purred as she lowered herself into the water. "you're the perfect husband, Richard, and I'm going to train you to be my perfect ladies' maid."

"Thank you, Mistress," Richard said.

Richard knew this ceremony by heart. When they had started their FLR relationship in earnest, Sandra thought this would be a task he should learn. She added little nuances to it, but by the third year of their marriage Richard knew precisely what to do. He ended up performing this ceremony at least twice a week, but not generally when Master James was at the apartment. Then she generally joined Master James in the shower, where, he suspected, she would kneel before him under the streaming water, take his cock into her mouth, and give him a pre-breakfast blowjob.

As Sandra lay back on the bath pillow and luxuriated in the warmth of the bath. Her breasts peeked up over the bubbles. Richard took the washcloth and soap, dipped them into the water and began to gently rub it over her shoulders. She craned her neck and said, "Yes. Oh yes, Right there."

Richard ran the cloth over her arms and hands. Sandra wiggled her fingers. Then he washed her neck and moved the washcloth over her chest and breasts. The bath ceremony was the only time he was allowed to touch her breasts anymore, unless he was licking cum from them, and then only through the washcloth but a thrill ran though his entire body. His cock strained against his cage. He moved down to her nipples and could feel them getting erect under the washcloth and he paused. He could feel them against his palm and he paused for a second.

"Richard," Sandra chided him, and he quickly moved the cloth to the sides and undersides of her breasts and then down to the curve of her belly. Sandra turned sideways and he washed her lower back and bottom. He had to reach deep into the tub and water splashed all over him and all over the floor. He washed the V of her legs and then each leg and finally her feet. He took the small loofa and, making tiny circles, went back over Sandra's feet and legs.

Sandra lay back on the pillow and sighed and then stretched out one shapely leg, lifting it out of the water hanging her ankle over the side of the tub dripping water onto the floor. Richard took the shaving soap and brush and whipped up a thick froth of lather. He swathed the leg with foam and then took her razor and shaved her leg. When Sandra had insisted that he shave all his body hair, his practice had made him nearly perfect. And, indeed, he shaved each of Sandra's legs to perfection.

He rinsed them off with the bathtub spray attachment and said, "Your shampoo now, Mistress?"

Sandra nodded and sat up in the tub and leaned forward, her nipples skimming the top of the water. Richard got in the tub and stood behind her and used the spray to wet her hair. Then he poured some shampoo into his hand and began to massage it into her hair. Sandra had thick, black shoulder-length hair and she made little mewing noises as he ran his fingers over her hair and massaged her scalp. She could feel his cock straining in its cage at the back of her head and she moved her head back a bit, just to increase the pressure. She could feel him stand up a bit straighter. Then he took the spray attachment and rinsed her hair until it was soap-free and black and shiny as onyx.

Richard got out of the tub and held his hand out to Sandra who took it and stepped dripping wet, water, bath oil, and soap bubbles running over her luscious body, out of the tub on the bath rug. Water splashing and dripping everywhere she walked into the separate shower stall to rinse herself off. Richard stood off to the left holding an enormous bath towel. When she emerged from the shower, he held the towel in both hands and she allowed herself to be enveloped in it. Richard wrapped his hands around her. These bath ceremonies were the only time he was allowed to hold or touch his wife without specific orders. His cock throbbed against her ass and, while he could not see it, Sandra felt it and had a sly smile of satisfaction on her face.

He dropped the towel at her feet, and picked up another and knelt and began drying her feet and legs. She opened her legs and let him pat at her vagina and then turned slightly to allow him to dry each cheek of her perfect bottom, then her breasts and shoulders and back. He dropped that towel and took another to begin drying her hair. When she took the towel from him and wrapped her damp hair up in a turban he retrieved two containers of cream from the cabinet.

He handed the La Prairie Platinum face cream to Sandra who began applying it to her face and neck. Richard knelt down with the other container of CeraVe moisturizing cream and began applying it to her legs. She stood with legs astride and he rubbed cream over her thighs and bottom, up her back, did her shoulders, and finally, her breasts. He body glowed pink from the bath and her nipples were erect.

All the while Sandra attended to her neck and face. When she tossed the container to the floor she held out her arms and Richard applied the moisturizing cream to each arm, down to her hands, and then massaged each palm and finger. When he finished it was time to get her robe, which he held open for her.

She said, "Get me my stiletto heeled mules. The ones with the feathers."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress," and went into the bedroom to retrieve them. He walked back into the bathroom and knelt holding each shoe allowing her to put one foot into the first shoe, then, as she balanced herself holding on to the top of his head, the other. She looked down at him with one eyebrow raised.

Richard, realized his omission and quickly bent to kiss the toe of each shoe.

"That's better. Dry off, get dressed and get my breakfast ready. While you do that I'll dry my hair and we'll eat and then you can help me get dressed. If you're going to be my maid from now on, you need to learn how to serve properly. Serve me properly and you might end up with a release every week again. Won't that be nice for you?"

She looked around the bathroom, the wet towels and tub with now-cold bath water and a film of soap and bath oil, the face and body cream containers on the floor, and the sink greenish with small droplets of mouthwash and said, "We have a busy day. You can clean this all up later after we've run our errands."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress," and went back to the guest room to change back into his panties, collar and French maid's apron, to prepare to serve Mistress Sandra her breakfast.