Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 11

Story Info
Mistress buys Richard high heels & a butt plug
2.9k words
4.42
14.7k
7
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they were in the cab, Sandra told the driver to take them to Eighth Avenue and 22nd Street. Then she turned to Richard and said, "You look five years younger."

Richard said, "Sandra we really need to speak about all this."

Sandra just stared at him.

Richard corrected himself and said, "Mistress Sandra, we really need to speak about this."

Sandra glared and said, "You're giving me orders!?"

Richard, eyes lowered, quickly said, "Uh, no. Certainly not. Mistress Sandra. May we please speak about this?"

Sandra smiled at him. "Of course. What would you like to know?"

Richard breathed in deeply and said, "Where is this all going? How many people are going to know about our FLR relationship now? It was just you. Then Master James. Then Amanda, and Irene at the nail salon. And now Beau. And what was that talk about 'breaking me in'? We're married, after all, Sandra, uh Mistress Sandra." He looked at her pleadingly.

Sandra sat for a few moments and collected her thoughts and said, "Richard. You've been an excellent FLR husband. At the time it was something we both wanted. Now I want you to be my maid. I thought I made that clear. You'll have time to be just-Richard. For chores and errands and household duties. And, of course, your work as an editor. But when you're my maid, you'll be just that. A gurly maid. You will be 'Robin.' And these are the steps I'm taking. You ought to be grateful that I'm putting in so much thought and taking such time and effort in this aspect of our life!"

Richard looked up and said, "Mistress Sandra. It's just so much so fast."

"Yes, I know. But we don't have much time before James returns from his trip. I want everything ready by then. It's to your benefit too, Richard. First, if I tell him I'm training you to be my maid, you'll have more time with me. In the morning getting me dressed and at night getting me ready for bed. That's in addition to orally servicing me and cleaning me out. As my maid you get to touch me more than you've been allowed for a long time. You like touching me, don't you, Richard? And when James isn't at the apartment you get to sleep next to me. You won't have to eat urine-soaked scraps anymore. I'm going to put you on a special regimen of diet and exercise. All to suit me. But you'll be healthier. And happier. I know I'll be."

"Between being my maid and your work, James won't have much time to order you around. Or put you through those training exercises of his. Would you rather serve me or balance his cock on your nose? Yes, he told me about that."

"You'll still have to obey him, of course. But life will be immeasurably better. For me and you. I'll also see what I can arrange about a weekly release for you. I believe James is home the day of your next-scheduled release. You don't want him to come home and find something to delay that another two weeks, do you? That would make it. . . let me see, 12, 13 weeks without a release? You must be ready to explode."

Richard sat quietly and absorbed everything his wife said and silently shook his head. She was right about Master James easing up on him. And within his role as Sandra's maid could have more physical contact with her. A weekly release seemed like a dream. Maybe there would come a time when she would grant him the privilege of making love to her again.

He looked over and said, "What about someone breaking me in? Master James keeps making comments about knowing people who would want to use me. Use me how?"

Sandra laughed and said, "That's just a distant thought. In my and Master James' heads. Nothing to worry about, at least not now. Do your job and there'll be no need." But she thought it would be amusing to expand their ménage. Their circle of friends did, indeed, extend deeply into the kinky.

"And you'll get to bathe me more often," Sandra said. "You like bathing me, don't you Richard? Touching my breasts and ass and between my legs?"

Richard nodded his head, remembered when he could sexually and whispered, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. I do."

The cab stopped, he paid the driver and they got out. They walked West about half a block and stopped in front of a double-wide, two windowed shop, with the name 'Esclavage' printed at the bottom of the window in small, red letters.

"I'm only looking for a few specific items to complete your. . . what would I call it. . . transformation," said Sandra. "Open the door and let's move this along. It will be fun, you'll see."

They went inside to a large area filled with leather and bondage equipment and domination accoutrements. A youngish woman with shocking blue hair and an innumerable number of piercings said, "Hi, I'm Jan. What can I do for you today?

"Yes," said Sandra, "I'm looking for some shoes for my husband today. High heeled shoes. Something in black."

"We've got a large selection back here," Jan said, leading the way to a back corner of the store.

The area was about twelve feet by fifteen feed and looked, for all intents and purposes to be a shoe store. That, however, was where the similarity stopped. Exhibited on the shelves were a selection of shoes that had heels 2 inches high and some that looked to be 9 inches high. They laced, snapped and, clipped closed. There were high heeled boots. Ankle high and thigh high. They were in black, pink, fire engine red, azure, white, and tan. They were made of leather, latex and plastic. One pair seemed constructed entirely of metal pins and another of feathers. Some pairs were chained together.

Jan turned to Sandra and asked, "What size were you looking for?"

Sandra looked the question to Richard. He said, "Uh, normally I'm a 9 ½ ."

"Let me see your feet," Jan directed Richard.

Richard slipped off his loafers, and put one foot out. The saleslady could see he was wearing stockings and that his toenails were painted pink.

"Nice pedicure," she said, winking at Sandra.

Jan turned back to the shelves and took down a box. "Here," she said, "Try these on."

Richard sat down and opened the box. They contained a pair of black pumps with a two-inch heel. Richard hesitated, then put on one shoe and then the other.

Sandra said, "Well, stand up. Let's see what they look like. Walk. Then stop and point your toe."

Richard stood up a little wobblily, and took a few tentative steps. Then pointed one foot, then the other, like a ballet dancer.

Sandra watched and turned to the salesclerk and said, "I was thinking of something with a higher heel. Like these," motioning to her Louboutins.

"We have that. But I don't think you'll want them. Not, at least, if this is his first pair of high heels," Jan added. "If you haven't had him wear heels before, it's pretty sure that with a four-inch heel he's going to break his ankle the first day you put them on him."

Richard stood there feeling more and more like a nonentity, the way they talked about him.

"What would you suggest?" asked Sandra.

Jan walked a around and piled up about nine boxes on the chair Richard had been sitting in.

"Those should do for a beginner. I added some three-inch heels to the mix. You'll want to have him learn to walk naturally in the two-inch shoes and then gradually increase the height," she said, "Take your time, I'll be up front," and walked back to the front counter.

"Well," said Sandra, "Let's see what beautiful shoes we can buy you today."

Richard now understood why Sandra had ordered him to wear a pair of loafers and his stockings. He could try on the shoes more easily and he certainly wasn't going to be wearing socks when he wore high heels to amuse Sandra and be in his maid's uniform.

Sandra had Richard roll up his trousers to mid-calf and then had Richard try on a pair of shoes and stand up. She'd walk around him looking at his feet from all angles. Then she ordered him to walk away from her, stop, and then back again.

Richard's feet were beginning to hurt. Even though the shoes were sized right size for his feet, their designs and heels and straps were definitely something he wasn't used to.

'Are we almost done?" Richard asked. Quickly adding , "Mistress Sandra."

Sandra look him up and down and said, "Tone, Richard. Tone. If you're going to be recalcitrant, we can forget everything and you and Master James can work things out when he comes home. I'm not sure how he'll react if I tell him you've been difficult while he's been away."

Richard felt as if he had been punched in the stomach. "No, no please, Mistress Sandra. It just that these shoes, well, they hurt."

Sandra said, "Do you see the pain we women go through to make ourselves beautiful and attractive? You do want to be a beautiful and attractive maid for me, don't you Richard?" and pouted at him.

"Yes, Mistress Sandra. Yes. I do. I do want to be as beautiful and attractive as you require. Please don't say anything to Master James."

Sandra let the apprehension sink into her husband for about a minute and then gave him a small smile and said, "I won't say anything to Master James. This time. But no more complaining, understand young lady? You're here to obey!"

"Yes, Mistress Sandra."

Sandra had Richard try on all the shoes including a pair with four-in heels. Richard could hardly stand up in them.

"Strange," thought Sandra, "I don't have second thoughts about putting on high heels. The saleslady was right, though. Richard would break his ankles in those before he could serve her a glass of champagne! We'll start him off in the two-inch heels and work his way up to higher heels."

She couldn't help but notice how his calves tightened in the heels, and was pleased with her maid's legs. Not bad. Not bad at all. With a little work they'd be almost as shapely as hers! She'd talk to Richard later at home about the training program she'd been thinking about.

"Richard, get Jan. I want to ask her something."

Richard reached down with his right hand to take off the two-inch heeled pumps he was wearing and Sandra said, "Leave them on. You need to practice."

Shamefacedly, Richard tottered to the front of the store. There was a man and women looking at a display case full of leather cuffs and collars. The man nudged the woman and nodded towards Richard's rolled up pants and shiny black pumps.

The girl giggled and said to her companion, "Sissy training, I guess."

Richard blushed, went to the front counter and asked Jan to join them in the shoe section.

Sandra said, "We'll take those," pointing to four shoe boxes. "And the one's he's wearing. But I wanted to know if you had a heeled sandal in his size. Something open toed. With a strip at the vamp and ankle."

"We do," Jan said. And brought out a delicate pair in a faux lizard pattern.

"Perfect," Sandra beamed. "We'll take those too. Well, I think we're done for the day. But I have a question about these," pointing to an oddly-shaped pair of shoes.

"Ah, those are ballet boots. It merges the look of pointe shoes with a high heel. The idea is to restrict the wearer's feet en point, like a ballerina, with the aid of very long, slender heels. When upright, the feet are held nearly vertical by the shoe, putting all the body's weight on the tips of the toes. They get tightly laced to mid-calf to hold the instep and heel. They're an absolute bitch to have someone wear! May I ask you a question?"

Sandra nodded. Jan continued. "Are you home all day with your sub? If not, I'd like to suggest one other pair of shoes to you."

Sandra said, "I'm in and out, but mostly out. What do you suggest?"

"As I said when you first came in, you need to train sissies to wear heels. It's a good idea to have them wear them whenever they're at home. Break them in as it were. The shoes and the sissies. But if you're not home to monitor them, they'll slip them off the first chance they get. I have something that ensures they'll practice as long as you want and won't have to watch them every minute of the day."

"What did you have in mind?" Sandra asked.

Jan went to a shelf and pulled down a box. She took out the a pair of shoes in pink leather.

"They're called 'locking high heels.' They can be locked on the feet of your sub at the ankle via small padlocks. With the padlock, these heels cannot be taken off and therefore your sissy is forced to stay in them until you, the key holder, her Mistress, releases them. They're wonderful training devices. I saw the stockings and the painted nails. Is he caged?"

Sandra nodded. "I'm training him to be my maid."

"Do you have a uniform for him?"

"I dress him up in panties, garter belt, stockings and an apron, if that's what you mean," said Sandra. "And now the high heels."

"We have maids uniforms in a number of styles and colors. Would you like to see them?"

Sandra said, "Why not? Would you like a new uniform, Richard?"

Richard replied, "Whatever would please you, Mistress Sandra."

Jan looked back as she took them to another section of the store.

"He's certainly polite," Jan commented.

Sandra looked at Richard and beamed with delight and pride.

The racks were full of woman's clothing. Gowns, dresses, slips and petticoats, skirts and blouses, even a rack of hats with feathers, flowers, and veils.

"This is what I wanted to show you," Jan said taking a hanger from one of the racks. She held up a black and white French maid's uniform.

"It's satin. It has a full circle skirt, back zip with four locking points. Once your maid slips into this uniform, you zip her in and close the padlocks. She will not be getting undressed again until you say so. Oh, there are also locking points on both wrists, neck and on the waist. If you want a really girly look, you'd have to buy one or two organza petticoats. This is the real thing, not a Halloween costume. Would you like him to try it on?"

Sandra, glanced at her Jaeger-LeCoultre watch and said, "Not today, Jan. We're running a bit behind schedule. But you've been very, very helpful, and we'll be back. I would like to buy this though."

"Certainly. By the way, I have a seamstress who can whip up any outfit you'd need for him. Just something to keep in mind."

Sandra said, 'Thanks, I will," and reached over to the hat rack and took a lacy cap, which typified the French maid look. "He'll look cute in this. Oh, we'll take this, too," taking a plastic package from a small display rack.

Richard and Jan carried the shoe boxes up to the register. While the Jan was toting up the receipt, Sandra looked in the display cases that lined the walls.

"Richard," she said, "Look at this."

Richard walked over and saw she was looking at a display of butt plugs.

Sandra pointed to one with a pink jewel on its end.

"Oh, let's get one! The heart shaped one! You'll look so cute and James will adore seeing that in your ass," Sandra exclaimed. "We'll take one of these, please."

Jan came over and opened the case. "There are great. They add a pleasing look when your maid bends down or curtsies. Small, medium, or large?" she asked.

"I've never had him wear one," said Sandra.

"You mean he's not worn a butt plug? Have you used a dildo on him?" Jan asked in apparent astonishment.

"No, never," said Sandra.

"Well, then I'd recommend a medium. He looks sturdy enough to take that. You can always get a larger size as you break her in. And, as you're a first-time customer, I'll throw in a tube of water-based lube. Safety instructions are in the box."

"Thanks so much for your time and expertise, Jan. We'll definitely be back. Richard get the packages and a cab. You can go home and unpack all your lovely shoes and your new jewelry and clean my bathroom. I have one more stop to make before I go back to the apartment," said Sandra. "You can drop me off on the way uptown. Sixty-eighth and Park. Shower, but don't get dressed after you clean the bathroom. I want to watch you get into uniform. I find it all so exciting."

Richard swallowed hard and gathered up all the shoe boxes and the Esclavage shopping bag with the maid's cap, the butt plug, and bottle of lubricant and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Whatever pleases you," and opened the door to allow Sandra to exit the store. He stepped to the curb to hail a cab for their trip uptown.