Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 13

Story Info
Richard is given his new schedule as Mistress' sissy maid.
2k words
4.55
13.4k
5

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard knelt at Sandra's feet and looked up into her eyes. She smiled down at him and looked at her smartphone.

"Richard, since you're going to be my maid, I think I will call you 'Robin' when you are in that role. I know Master James picked that name for you because he wanted to establish his Alpha dog status, but it's a good name for a maid. So when you act in that capacity, it's 'Robin.' Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress" he said, "Robin."

"We'll work out the details of the schedule, but your day will begin as it has for the past few years. You get up at 5 AM, prep for the day and then, at seven wake me. Or, if Master James is here, us. I'll let you know the night before, when you help me prepare for bed, whether I want a bath in the morning. Otherwise, I'll shower while you prepare breakfast and serve us and then you can help me get dressed. Clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"Now, you have your work to do. You do earn a nice salary. Not as much as Master James, but it keeps me in designer shoes and champagne! And I give you an adequate allowance each week. Editing and talking to authors and your Zoom meetings, I expect you'll keep those up. Master James leaves about 8:30, and I'm generally out of the apartment at 10, so I think you should plan your work day to begin at 9:30. Two hours in the morning should do it for you. I've scheduled two to five-thirty in the afternoon for you work"

"Yes, that should work. May I ask a question, Please?"

Sandra nodded for him to continue.

"If you've blocked off those times in particular for my editorial work, what do I have to do between 11:30 and two?"

"Ah, I was just coming to that. I want you to be the perfect maid, Robin. I'm going to make sure you look perfect too. You're in fair shape, Robin. But I'm going to ensure you are in tip-top shape. With exercise and diet and personal care, so from 11:30 till 12:15 you'll use the building gym. Stairmaster, stretching, bench presses. Every day for 45 minutes. Oh, I'll expect you to do sit ups and pushups when you prep in the morning. Understood? You're getting a little tummy, I noticed."

Richard sat a little straighter and pulled in his stomach. "I'll try my best, Mistress Sandra."

"Good, Robin, a positive attitude is going to be important. I want you to have an nice tight ass. And good legs and a thin waist. And nice pecs. You won't eat scraps for breakfast or dinner anymore, and certainly no pee. You'll eat precisely what I order for breakfast and a salad for lunch, the same food for dinner as Master James and me. I think the better you look the more Master James will treat you a bit kinder. He likes gurls," she laughed. "I stopped and got you some very special vitamins. I'll make sure you remember to take them. Any questions so far?"

"No, Mistress."

Good. I like an attentive maid. Then, from 12:15 till 2 you can run errands for me, do laundry etcetera, and at two you can start Richard-work again. At 5:30 you change into your uniform and prepare for dinner. Serving us drinks and whatever else might entertain us." As she said that she rubbed her nipples though her blouse. "Yes, entertain us."

Sandra reached over to the end table and picked up a small bronze bell. "Do you remember this?" she asked as she tinkled it. "We found it at that little antique shop up on the Cape."

Richard nodded his recognition.

"This is what I'm going to use to call you. I'll ring the bell, you come, you curtsey, you say, 'How may I serve you, Mistress Sandra. Got it, Robin?"

Richard nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"My bedtime, our bedtimes might vary, but I'll want you to serve as my maid then too. We'll go through that tonight so you can learn that routine. If you have any Richard-work to do, you can do it after Master James and I have gone to bed -- and you've cleaned up. Oh, for all your effort and hard work, I've decided you should have a day off. Every second Sunday, will be yours! You can sleep in or hand wash your lingerie or go to a movie. Whatever you want as long as you're back on duty 5 AM Monday morning. How does that sound, Robin?"

Richard looked up at his wife's face and said, "Thank you Mistress, I appreciate that. Will I be allowed to sleep in the bedroom with you when Master James is out of town?"

Sandra grinned and said, "Yes, Robin, you will. In fact, maybe when I go shopping tomorrow I'll pick up a sexy baby doll nightie for you to sleep in. I don't want you getting cold with just your cage to wear and my ass to keep it warm. You'll look very pretty. You do want to look pretty for me, don't you, Robin."

Richard was eager to please his wife. If it meant wearing a negligee, it was a small thing to be able to sleep next to her again. "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Whatever pleases you."

"Now, curtsy nicely and get me another glass of champagne and then you can prepare dinner for me."

Robin got up, teetered on the heels that were locked onto his feet and executed a curtsy. He took the glass from Sandra, put it on the serving tray and went into the kitchen. In two minutes he returned to the living room with another glass of champagne, curtsied and left again. Sandra watched him with a look that combined hedonism and sadism.

Richard prepared and served dinner to Sandra but then, as instructed, went back into the kitchen to perch on a stool to eat his dinner. When she wanted something she'd ring the bell, Richard would get up and reenter the dining room, curtsey and say, "How may I serve you, Mistress Sandra?"

When Sandra was finished, she rang the bell, and when Richard came she said, "Robin, clear the dishes, but first bring me a cognac. When you're done come and give me a foot massage. Then you can help me get ready for bed."

Sandra sat in the Eames chair in the living room, inhaled deeply, took a sip, and looked out at Central Park. She caught her reflection in the window glass. It was a portrait of a beautiful, self-satisfied woman. A woman with a maid. A woman with a slave.

Richard entered, curtsied and knelt in front of Sandra. He eased each shoe off her feet, kissed each shoe, put them aside, and began to knead her feet and toes. Sandra leaned back, closed her eyes, and took another sip of cognac. After a bit she purred, "Yesssss. Oh, Robin, that's so good. I am so going to reward you."

Richard, looked up from his task and smiled, thinking of what that reward might be.

Richard had been tending to her feet for about three-quarters of an hour, when Sandra opened her eyes, put the snifter on the window sill and beckoned Richard with the finger. Richard picked up her shoes and followed her into the bedroom.

She stood I the middle of the room, looked at him, and said, "Helping me get ready isn't very difficult. First unbutton my blouse, then take my skirt off. Unhook my bra and garter belt. I'll sit on the bed and you roll down my stockings. Hang the blouse and skirt in my closet. Put my stockings and lingerie aside to handwash. You can do that with yours in the morning."

She made a scooting motion with her hand and he did as instructed. When he returned from the closet she was standing naked, except for her lacy black panties. Sandra said, "Now I'm going to clean my face. For that, I'll need my chair. Remember how to be my chair, Robin?"

Richard said, "Yes, I do, Mistress," and walked over to the vanity table and knelt, sat back on his heels, put his arms back and steadied himself. Sandra sat on his face, facing the vanity mirror. She moved her body until she was comfortably sitting on his face, his nose just under her pantied vagina. She sat and used cotton pads to remove her makeup and then rubbed Crème del la Mer night cream into her face and neck. Richard tried to concentrate on holding his arms steady so Sandra was not jostled. He could smell her vagina, musky from the rigors of the day. He breathed in deeply. Sandra dropped the cotton pads and facial tissues on the floor and stretched her arms above her head and her legs out straight.

She got up and said, "Robin, clean that up and then come and brush my hair."

She went to the chaise longue and lay back so Richard could walk around its back and brush her hair. "Remember, one hundred strokes, Robin," and Richard began, counting silently to himself.

At one hundred strokes he stopped and walked to the side of the chaise. Sandra looked up and said, "Go get undressed and wash up in the maid's room. Then come right back here."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra," curtsied and walked to the bedroom door. He stopped, turned, and said, "Could you please unlock my shoes, Mistress Sandra?"

Sandra got up and walked over to her purse. She removed the keys to the tiny padlocks and tossed them to Richard who caught them and said, "Thank you, Mistress," curtsied again and went to the guest bedroom. It took a few minutes to get the heels unlocked and he stripped off his uniform as quickly as possible. He went into the bathroom and eased the jeweled butt plug from his ass. He washed it in the sink, washed his hands, then his face and finally brushed his teeth. He went back to the bedroom and knocked on the closed door.

"Come," her heard her say. "When you're not in uniform, you crawl, Richard."

Richard opened the door and dropped to his hands and knees and crawled to the bed. Sandra was lying naked on her side. She had taken off her panties, which were now in a small heap on the floor. She looked at Richard.

She smiled and said, "I'd love an orgasm. An anal orgasm. So analingus tonight. Show me you adore my ass as much as you adore me," and rolled over on her stomach with her head on the pillow.

Richard got on the bed and began by kissing each cheek and then moving his tongue to her rosebud. He licked and flattened his tongue and then probed as deeply as his tongue would reach. Sandra moved her hips side to side and then raised her bottom a few inches to meet his tongue, screwing her ass into his tongue. She moaned, and then moaned a bit louder. Richard pushed his tongue into her glorious ass as deeply as he could. He breathed deeply.

Suddenly she turned over onto her back and pulled Richard into the V of her legs and made, "Uh, Uhh, Uhhhh" sounds and came, grinding her pussy into his face. Richard licked and lapped at her until she lay still on the bed, her breasts heaving and her nipples erect.

Sandra's eyes closed. When she caught her breadth she patted her husband on the head and said, "You've been a very good gurl, Richard. Very good. I am pleased with you and am going to reward you. Yes, tomorrow night when Master James comes home and unlocks your cage. I will reward you. Roll over here. In the wet spot and let me feel your locked cock against me. You can change the sheets in the morning. Oh, and I will want a bath tomorrow. I want everything perfect for Master James."

Richard moved closer to Sandra. He could feel the juices that had gushed from her on his thigh on the sheets. The room smelled of her sex. She wiggled her bottom against his cock. As his cock throbbed he said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."