Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 14

Story Info
Cuck gurl prepares Mistress Sandra for Master James' return.
1.8k words
4.42
10k
5
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard got up at 5 AM and got ready for the day. His cock was straining against his cage even more than usual in expectation of his release, due tonight assuming all went well and Master James didn't invent a reason for him to wait another two weeks. He found some small consolation in what Sandra had promised him. About being rewarded and her interceding on his behalf.

He showered and brushed his teeth and went into the kitchen to prep breakfast. He hand washed Sandra's and his panties and garter belts in the guest bathroom sink and hung them up to dry. At 6:59 he crawled back into the bedroom and licked her feet and kissed her thighs lightly until she opened her eyes.

Sandra reached out and patted his head as if he were a favorite pet and said, "That was lovely, last night. Is it wrong of me to say, 'I love having my own maid and my husband to sleep with?' and she scratched him behind his ear.

Richard moved his head, leaning further into her hand to increase the degree of contact and said, "No. Not wrong. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy, Mistress."

She sat up in bed and pulled he knees against her chest, indicating that he should kneel close to her with his head resting on the top of her knees. She looked deeply into his eyes and said, "Richard, today will be very important for you. Master James will be home and you must be my perfect maid. A perfect gurl, do you understand?"

Richard nodded.

"You must be perfect. The apartment must be perfect. I want everything to be perfect. Your service, your dress, your curtsy. Everything. If Master James is displeased... well, I will be both disappointed and unhappy, and that won't end well for you. Do you understand? No release and I can only imagine that things will get worse for you. You're my husband, Richard. But you are my sub, my maid, my cuck. You understand that right?"

Richard nodded again.

Sandra said, "Good, prepare my bath."

Richard got up off the bed and went into the bathroom to prepare everything for Sandra. This he knew he could do perfectly. He went back to the bedroom and asked, "Are you ready, Mistress?"

She nodded and swung her legs over the edge of the bed. Richard stood up. Sandra offered him her right hand. He bent and kissed it gently and then took it in his. She stood up and walked into the bathroom. This time, instead of shaving her legs, she had him shave her vagina.

"Perfect, Robin! Master James loves a bare pussy."

An hour later, he left Sandra in her robe drying her hair and went to his room to dress. He went into the bedroom and inserted the jeweled butt plug. He washed his hands and combed his hair forward into the bob and took the cosmetic's brush and highlighted his cheeks. He took the pink lip gloss and carefully did his lips. Then he went into the bedroom and put on a pair of black panties and a matching garter belt. He put on his stockings and locked the heels on his feet. He attached the ruffled collar and cuffs, put on the maid's cap and went to prepare the dining room for her breakfast. He knew he could do that perfectly too.

As instructed he prepared a plate similar to hers and left it on the kitchen counter.

He heard the bell tinkle in the dining room and he put on his apron and entered, curtsied, and saw Sandra standing by her chair. He walked quickly behind her and held if for her. She sat down and said, "Coffee," and he curtsied again and went into the kitchen to get the pot.

He came back and prepared the coffee as she liked it. Sandra read the paper and said, "I'll ring when I'm ready for breakfast. By the way, when you come back, bring a glass of water for yourself," and went back to reading the paper.

Richard curtsied and said, "Yes, Mistress," and went back into the kitchen.

Richard began eating his breakfast, a bowl of fruit salad, and a cup of coffee. About 15 minutes later he heard the bell ring and quickly, taking Sandra's breakfast and a glass of water on a tray, went back onto the dining room. He curtsied and put the bowl of fruit in front of her, held the tray with the glass of water, and stood waiting for her next orders.

Sandra reached into the pocket of her robe and came out with three capsules; two white and one pink. These she held out in the palm of her hand. She said, "Richard, this is part of your regimen now. I got you these special vitamins. I'll give you them every morning. I want you to be a healthy maid and husband. Come. Eat them."

Richard reached out with his hand, but Sandra made a fist around them and said, "No. Using just your lips," and Richard knelt down and, like a horse receiving a piece of sugar, took the three pills into his mouth.

Sandra nodded and said, "Good gurl. Now stand up and drink the entire glass of water, go finish your breakfast and I'll ring when I'm finished. Then you can clear and help get me dressed."

Richard curtsied and left the room.

Richard finished his breakfast and cleaned up his dishes. He was finding it easier to navigate with the heels and the butt plug deep inside him. Again, his cock strained against his cage as he anticipated his release that night. Sandra rang the bell and Richard entered, curtsied, and went to pull her chair out so she could leave the room. He watched as her hips roll as she walked in her robe and high heeled mules.

Richard cleared her dishes and went down the hall and knocked on the bedroom door and waited until her heard "Come," and entered.

Sandra was standing naked in the middle of the room. Richard crawled to the dresser and brought back a pair of red Brazilian panties in his mouth and crawled in front of her and laid them in front of her feet. He straightened them with his nose and lifted his head.

Sandra said, "Good gurl, Robin."

Richard got to his knees and held the panties open for her to step into. She walked over to the bed and sat down. Richard got up and found a red garter belt and bra and sheer stockings. He walked over to dress his wife.

Sandra stood and said, "Robin, I'll want Clive Christian No. 1, perfume today. Master James bought it for me. It's one of the most-expensive perfumes in the world and he'll want me to be wearing it when he gets home tonight. It's so exciting, isn't it? He has your key and tonight's your release. As I promised, I have something special planned for you. So we'll both have magnificent orgasms tonight. Well, you'll have one. I'm expecting a few more."

Richard's cock throbbed in his cage, swallowed, and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. It's been nearly four months."

Sandra nodded and held out her arms. Richard swiped under each with the deodorant and went to the vanity and got the perfume. He knelt down behind her and put a dab behind each knee and the base of her spine. He stood up and lifted her hair and put a drop at the base of her neck. He walked around and put another drop between her breasts and returned the crystal bottle to the vanity.

Richard picked up the bra and Sandra said, "No bra today, Robin. And the Gucci Jersey dress. The one with the zipper down the front. And the Jimmy Choos. The Bings, the red one's with the crystal straps. But first help me with my makeup, Robin.

Richard got into position, knees wide arms extended back, and she settled her ass on his face. Her vagina smelled of her bath oil. She puttered with her cosmetics and her jewelry box and leaned back to look at herself in the mirror. Richard's arms buckled an inch and he pressed them back into position.

Sandra said, "Don't jostle. You're my chair not an amusement park ride," and slid her ass an inch back intentionally putting her weight on his neck. She sat there for a couple of minutes, stood up, and said, "Get me dressed."

Richard got up and went to the closet and got her dress and shoes. She stepped into the dress and looked at Richard until he realized he was expected to zip it up, which is what he did. She put out one foot and he helped her on with the shoe, buckling the crystal strops. She extended her other foot and let him slip on the second shoe on. She stood there as he knelt to buckle it and when he was done he leaned down and kissed each shoe.

Sandra looked at herself in the full-length mirror and nodded. "That was good, Robin, but not great. I expect you'll use some of that gym time to do tricep and bicep dips and curls to get your arms stronger. You don't want to jostle your Mistress when she's making herself beautiful for her lover, do you? I'm thinking that would earn you at least an extra month without a release. How does that sound?"

Richard looked down at the ground. He meekly said, "I'll do better Mistress, I promise."

Sandra put her hand under his chin and raised his head to look directly into her eyes. "See that you do. When I said 'perfect,' I meant 'perfect.'"

Richard curtsied and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Perfect. I'll be your perfect maid. I promise."

She looked him up and down and asked, "Do you have any Zoom calls today?"

Richard shook his head. Sandra looked at herself in the mirror and lowered the zipper on her dress a couple of inches. "Well, go to the office and do your work. You can change for the gym later. I'm going for a walk in the park and then lunch with Becca. I'll be home around five. Master James should be home around eight, depending when his plane gets in. Make sure the apartment is perfect, understand? You'll be very pleased. If I am pleased, Robin."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Perfect.

She chucked him under his chin and walked to the front door. Richard followed, knelt, and kissed each shoe. "Have a wonderful afternoon, Mistress Sandra."

She turned in the doorway to look at him and said, "Thank you, Robin. I will. And I'm planning for us to have a spectacular evening." And with a wave she was off.