Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 15

Story Info
Richard prepares to welcome Master James home.
1.7k words
4.57
10.1k
6

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard went to the office and began editing one of his author's manuscripts. It was an intricate based-on-real-events story about an organization that helped people create new personas. He worked for about an hour and a quarter and then leaned back in his desk chair and stretched. He crossed his legs and stared down at the strap on the high heels locked to his ankles. He had managed to walk in the two-inch heels. He had tried on a pair of the three-inch black patent leather but found that he wasn't able to walk across the room without tripping. He knew that wouldn't work! He thought if he could get through tonight without mishap, he'd finally get a release and hoped Sandra would keep her word about influencing Master James.

He thought he'd be better able to concentrate on his editorial duties if he wasn't thinking about how much his balls ached for a release. He went back to work and, when the alarm on his phone went off as Sandra had programmed, realized he was scheduled to use the building's gym. He went to his room, unlocked his high heels and changed into sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and a pair of athletic shoes. He couldn't believe how good they felt after wearing the high heels all morning. He washed his face and combed his hair into Richard-mode.

Richard went down to the gym and looked at the index card Sandra had given him. It had an exercise plan written out in her neat handwriting. Richard was in generally good shape. He had run track in college and had worked out about twice a week since they had bought the co-op apartment. But, as Sandra had pointed out, he had put on a little weight and his leg and arm muscles still ached from the two times she had used him as her chair when she sat on his face at her vanity table. If he was to serve her in this way daily, he needed to get into better shape.

He began with stretching and then moved to the Stairmaster. His glutes ached when he move over to the weight machines. He finished up and went back to the apartment, showered, and went out to run errands. He picked up Sandra's dry cleaning and made stops at the cheese shop for chevre and a baguette, the meat market, where he pick up three sirloin steaks, the green market for asparagus. He stopped at the shoemaker to have a scratch buffed out of the tip of one of Sandra's shoes. When he handed it over he was amazed at the height of the heel and thought, "I don't know how she walks in them. I hope I won't have to," thinking of the two-inch heeled shoes he'd have to lock on when he got back to the apartment.

He returned to the apartment a little after two. According to the schedule Sandra had set for him he was due to go back to his editorial duties and work till 5:30. But Richard decided to polish the shoe the shoemaker had buffed. He had been responsible for polishing all of Sandra's shoes since they had institutionalized their FLR marriage. He could have done it the next day when he was due to polish her Tamara Mellon boots, but didn't want to risk Sandra's displeasure.

He took the shoe into the kitchen and tore a piece of cloth from some scrap-rags under the sink, held the shoe in his left hand and began to give the shoe a spit shine. Richard spat onto the tip of the shoe and used the soft cloth to rub the spittle into the underlying wax. Sandra had originally had him use expensive polish with a brush, but had read that a spit shine would -- over time -- create a durable, mirror-like coating. She was very particular about her shoes. "Well," thought Richard, "She's particular about everything."

He held the shoe at arm's length and moved it right and left in the brightness of the kitchen light and looked at the leather's gloss. It was perfect. He had to kiss her shoes in the morning when he helped her get dressed and when she left and returned to the apartment. She had never had him lick their soles clean. She allowed him to use a brush for that. At least for now. He swiped the bottom of the shoe and the heel with the cloth and returned the shoe to Sandra's walk-in closet.

He went to his room, locked the high heels on his feet, and went back to his work. Richard got a lot done. It was amazing how the counterfeiter was able to make real passports. A little after five he went into his room, got dressed, combed his hair into the bob and went into the guest bathroom. He swiped a line of contour powder under his cheekbones and a tiny bit of blush and refreshed his lip gloss. He got the tube of lubricant and lubed his arsehole and the butt plug and inserted it. He washed his hands, put on the maid's cap, and walked into Sandra's bedroom.

Richard went into the bathroom to make sure everything was in its place and that there were enough fresh towels for Sandra and Master James. He straightened the washcloth and went into the bedroom. He scanned the room and went over and smoothed the comforter on the king-sized bed. Richard backed out of the room checking to see that there were no noticeable lines on the carpet and closed the door.

He checked the lounge and living room and kitchen and was satisfied everything was, as Sandra had ordered, "perfect." His phone beeped on the desk. It was Sandra announcing that she'd be home in 10 minutes. Richard walked to the front door and awaited her arrival.

Sandra was early but Richard was in kneeling position at the front door and kissed each of her shoes, saying, "Welcome home, Mistress Sandra." He got up and helped her off with her coat and hung it in the front closet. He turned and curtsied.

Sandra looked him up and down and reached out and brushed his hair forward. "You look very nice, Robin. Did you have a productive day?"

Richard nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"You went to the gym and ran your errands?"

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"And my shoe?'

"Buffed, picked up, and spit-shined, Mistress Sandra. It's back in your closet."

Sandra said, "Excellent. Well, let's do a walk-through of the apartment and make sure everything is perfect."

Richard curtsied and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra," and followed her into her bedroom.

Sandra first went to the bathroom and turned on all the lights. She stood in the doorway and examined the room and nodded her approval. She turned and walked into the bedroom and ran a finger over the dresser top. There was no dust.

"Robin, you've done a good job. So far. I'm not looking for flaws in order to punish you. I want everything just so, so Master James finds no imperfections with you or the apartment with which to give you demerits. If all goes well tonight you'll have your release. I have a very special release planned for you. But you must earn it still. You understand?"

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Thank you, Mistress Sandra."

Sandra inspected the kitchen and lounge and living room and found nothing wanting. She sat down, folded her legs underneath her and said, "Good. Get me a champagne."

Richard went to the kitchen and got out the tray, a crystal flute, and opened a new bottle of Dom Perignon, poured a glass and took it out to Sandra. He curtsied and held out the tray. She took it, took a sip, closed her eyes and then motioned him to kneel before her.

Richard put down the tray and knelt. The butt plug pressed deeper inside him. He fought the urge to reach around and adjust it without asking permission. Sandra noticed his body movement and his eyes shift and said, "Make sure it's inserted properly. A good maid needs to be able to curtsy and kneel effortlessly. Perhaps some more lubricant. See to it."

Richard stood up, curtsied and went into the guest bathroom and washed his hands. He pulled down his panties and reached behind to the plug and got a good grip on the jeweled base. He pulled gently downward and tried to relax. He felt the plug slide out of his ass. He washed the plug and spread lube over it and set it aside. He put lube on his finger and pushed it into his backside and spread it as best he could. He picked up the plug and slowly reinserted it and washed his hands once more. He readjusted his panties, looked in the mirror, and went back to the living room.

He curtsied and Sandra said, "Turn around and bend over. I want to see your jewel."

Richard turned around and bent over exposing his lace panties, smooth buttocks and butt plug.

She said, "That looks lovely. I wonder if we should get you some matching earrings? No, I suppose not. Maids shouldn't wear jewelry. Well, not in their ears! Come and kneel in front of me. Here are my instructions. I've asked the doormen to buzz up when Master James' cab arrives. I want you to go to your room and stay there until you hear me ring for you. Clear?"

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

"Good. You come in, curtsy and welcome Master James home. And... well, we'll see where it goes from there. If it all goes as I've planned, you'll get your very special release tonight and we'll enter a new phase in our female-led relationship. This is fun!"

Richard took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Thank you, Mistress Sandra."

Sandra leaned back on the couch and took another sip of her champagne and smiled. She thought about how pleased James would be with their new maid. And how wonderful his cock would feel like when he made love to her tonight!