Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 16

Story Info
Mistress introduces her new sissy maid to the Master.
2.2k words
4.58
17.2k
5

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after eight PM when Richard heard the apartment intercom ring. A frisson of fear ran though him as he thought of what Master James would put him through this evening. Especially in light of the fact that it was his evening to get released from his cage and the fact Sandra promised him something special.

Richard heard Sandra squeal when James entered the apartment. His door was closed but he supposed they were locked in a long and passionate kiss. It had been eight days since James had gone off on his business trip and, as Richard knew so well, Sandra and James had sex every evening. Most evenings he had to lick and suck James' cum from Sandra's vagina and lick James' cock and balls clean afterwards.

Richard was right. James came in and dropped his valise and briefcase at the door and pulled Sandra into his arms. They kissed and their tongues probed each other's mouth. James ran his left hand down Sandra's back and gripped her buttocks and pulled her close. They separated and James stroked her cheek and let his hand drift down to her breast, which he cupped while his thumb massaged the nipple.

James looked around and asked, "Where's Robin? I had expected she'd be here to welcome me home."

Sandra ran her hand down the front of his pants. "I've made some changes while you've been away. Come into the living room, have a drink and I'll tell you all about it."

She excitedly pulled him into the living room and pushed him down on the couch. She went into the kitchen and got a scotch for James and another glass of champagne for herself, went back into the living room and sat next to James. She raised her glass and said, "Welcome home, James."

James clinked his crystal rocks glass against her champagne flute and said, "Good to be home. Now tell me all about these changes you've instituted."

And Sandra did. Everything.

Richard waited nervously by his bedroom door. He had checked his hair and makeup and adjusted his butt plug and listened for the bell that now summoned him to serve. He listened and listened and then heard the ping of the bell. He opened the door and walked down the hallway to the living room, making even strides and rolling his hips.

He turned the corner and got ready to curtsy and stopped short. Sandra was on her back on the couch with her legs wrapped tightly around Master James' waist. She was still wearing her very high heels and she was gripping James so tightly the heels nearly touched. James was thrusting his cock deep inside her, in and out. Richard could see James' balls slapping against Sandra's ass as she raised her vagina to meet his cock. Richard had had the displeasure of seeing James' cock up close. It was the size and girth that men joked about, but were also jealous of. Richard stared down at them. He saw the bell lying on the carpet and realized that Sandra had not rung to call him but had knocked the bell off the coffee table while James was mounting her.

Sandra opened her eyes and saw Richard. She motioned with the fingers of one hand that had been stroking James' neck for him to leave. Richard backed out of the room and went back to his. If history repeated itself, Sandra and James would be at least another half hour. He sat on the bed and looked at his toes peeking through the open-toes heels. He was going to have to touch up his nail polish, he thought. He didn't want to give Sandra any excuse to punish him.

After fifteen minutes, he heard the bell. It rang four times. No mistake this time. Richard got up and walked into the living room. He curtsied and said, "Welcome home, Master James. How may I serve you?"

James was sitting on the couch holding a drink. He stared at Richard and let out a loud laugh. "My god, Sandra, if he had tits he'd be a girl!"

Sandra was reclining in the corner of the couch and said, "I'm working on it. Robin, refresh our drinks and clean me up."

Richard curtsied and went into the kitchen. He returned with two fresh drinks on a tray and served Sandra and then James. Sandra, put her legs on the floor and edged toward the end of the couch. With her legs spread the position provided him with perfect access to her now-dripping vagina. Richard knelt quickly and licked at her slit filled with James' cum before it could drip on to the carpet. He used his tongue on her thighs, the lips of her vagina, and then plunged his tongue deep inside her. He lapped up the mixture of fluids leaking out of her.

Leaning back she moved her high heels from the floor to his shoulders, giving him access to her ass. He licked from her perineum along the crack between her ass cheeks to her rosebud, which he tongued. When he was confident he had cleaned her to the best of his ability, Richard lifted his head and looked at Sandra.

She reached down between her legs and rubbed her vagina and then held out he finger for him to lick. She said, "Robin, find my panties. They have to be here someplace. You were very conscientious but Master James is just so big and filled me up so much... I don't want to leak on the couch. You can lick them clean later."

Richard looked around the living room and saw the whisp of lace under the Eames chair in the corner. He went over, picked them up and brought them over to Sandra who lifted both her feet while he put them on and then pulled them up for her. She lifted her behind so he could fit them properly. She leaned back now wearing only her garter belt, stockings, panties, and high heels. Her dress was thrown across the back of the couch.

She looked over at James who sat in his boxer shorts, gave him a broad smile and said, "Well, James, what do you think of our new maid?"

James looked at Richard and said, finally, "You've done a magnificent job with her, Sandra. My compliments."

"Well, I'm still training her, but she's coming along. I think after another month or so of training and she'll be ready to serve at table when we have guests."

Richard stared at Sandra and bit back any comment or question. "Guests?" he thought, and felt a pang in his stomach.

"But, James, now you know why I told you Robin deserved a special release tonight. She's been a good gurl while you've been away and has worked very hard. She's doing her work and exercising, taking her vitamins and eating right, learning how to walk in heels, and satisfactorily serving as my maid. So she's earned a release. So, Robin, all you have to do is ask Master James for the key to your cage and we can proceed."

Richard turned and looked at James sitting on the couch and said, "Master James may I have the key to my cage?"

James smiled that mean smile Richard had seen before, just before James would put him through what he called "training exercises." For a moment he was afraid James was going to deny his release, but then James stood up and said, "Certainly, Robin. Come and get it."

Richard walked over to James, who stood up. Slowly James peeled off his boxers and there, at the base of his penis hung the key. It dangled down on the right side of his testicles. Robin reached out and James said, "No. With your mouth, Robin. You can have your key and your release but you have to use your mouth to get it. And, double duty. You can clean me up, too," and smiled again.

Sandra looked at James and, entertained by the task he'd set said, "James, you're just awful!"

Richard moved closer to James and went down on his knees. He leaned in and first licked at his testicles and then concentrated on his shaft. He licked the length a number of times and then took the head in his mouth. He moved down the shaft and desperately tried to suppress his gag reflex. He bobbed his head up and down slowly and tried to relax his throat so he could take the complete length of James' massive cock and reach the key.

It took nine attempts until Richard was able to get his nose to touch the base of James' cock and clench the chain in his lips and work it to the end of the shaft. He leaned back, still on his knees and dropped the key into the palm of his hand, trying to catch his breath.

Sandra, said, "Give me the key, Robin, and let's unlock you. Then, your special release."

Richard walked over stood before Sandra. His face was shiny with spittle and the fluids he had sucked from her and licked from James cock. At the corner of his mouth was a thread of cum.

Sandra took the key, unlocked Richard's cage, removed it and dropped its two parts to the carpet. He hadn't had a release in eleven weeks and had been almost-constantly sexually aroused serving her without any option for an orgasm. His cock was of normal size and girth and his balls, tinged a bluish-purple, ached. He had a respectable erection and was about to reach down to masturbate as she had allowed in the past, but Sandra slapped his hand away.

She said, "Robin, I told you that I would reward you for your hard work and service. But you can't masturbate yourself for this release."

Richard, who had spent an inordinately long time contemplating his release, looked at her in shock and panic.

"Special, Robin, special." She reached to her left and picked up a small vial of yellowish liquid that had been sitting on the end table next to the couch. "It's body oil, Robin. I'm going to put some between my breasts and you can rub your sissy clit between them. Would you like to do that, Robin?

Richard couldn't believe it. He nodded and nodded again, and then said, "Yes, please, Mistress Sandra. Thank you, Mistress Sandra."

She poured a few drops between her breasts and very slowly rubbed a finger up and down and along the inner curves of her breasts staring directly into his eyes. Then she sat up on the edge of the couch and thrust her breasts out at him. He took a step forward.

Sandra said, "Just your sissy cock, Robin. No hands. And you have to let me know when you're going to come. Understood? If you don't, I'll punish you."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra," but it came out as a whisper. He cleared his throat and said it again. "Yes, Mistress Sandra."

James sat on the other end of the couch watching the little ritual Sandra had conceived for her husband. "She has real style," he thought.

Sandra said, "You may begin."

Richard stepped forward and nestled his engorged cock between her breasts. He leaned into her and bent his knees and moved his cock up and down between her breasts. Slowly at first and then a bit faster. Sandra reached down and with the fingernail of one hand, ran it across his swollen testicles. Richard groaned. He moved his cock between her cleavage rubbing against her trying not to cum immediately.

But eleven weeks had taken their toll and after a few minutes he gasped, "I'm going to cum, Sandra."

Sandra leaned back and took his cock in her hand. Richard made a noise halfway between a squeal and a groan and strings of semen spurted from his cock. Sandra directed it toward her beasts, her nipples, and her cleavage. Richard was trying to catch his breath and not fall off his high heels. After a bit, when he had caught his breath, he said, "Thank you, Mistress Sandra. Thank you."

Sandra dropped his now flaccid penis and said, "You know what to do. Now you eat your cum."

Richard sank to his knees and leaned forward to lick hungrily at her breasts. At one point Sandra took his head in both her hands and moved it away from her body and down and to her right. There was a drop of cum on the tip of one of her nipples. Richard turned his head and opened his mouth wide and caught it as it dripped off.

Sandra, winked at James and said, "That's good, Robin. Very, very good. Now finish cleaning me up and let's get you locked up. Do you see how good gurls get rewarded?"

Richard was delicately licking at her breasts and moved his head quickly down to lick up a drip of cum that had slid down between her breasts trickling toward her navel and said, "Yessss, Mistress. I'll be a good gurl for you. Always."

"And Master James."

"Yes, Mistress. And Master James."

Sandra looked over at James and beamed. James nodded and smiled back.

Sandra said, "Robin, you've had your release. Now, back to work. Take Master James' suitcase to the bedroom. You can unpack it tomorrow and do his laundry. You can get me ready for bed in, let's say, ten minutes. Then you can clean up out here. Let's show Master James just how good a gurl maid you are."

Richard took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Mistress Sandra. Thank you, Mistress Sandra."