Becoming an FLR Servant Ch. 17

Story Info
Master James decides to deflower Richard.
2.7k words
4.15
16.4k
11

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard cleaned up. He paused in the kitchen for a moment and reached down to touch his now-caged cock. He nestled his balls in the palm of his hand for a few seconds and thought back to his release, weighing the good and, well, less good, of his FLR life.

He adored and worshiped Sandra. Master James was, well, there. And part of the equation for now. For all he went through with his wife, Richard was most ashamed that he could only think of her bull as 'Master James' never just 'James.' But then he was now Richard's keyholder.

Richard went into the bedroom, curtsied, and said, "Shall we get you ready for bed, Mistress Sandra?"

Sandra nodded and they began the evening ritual. Master James sat stretched out naked on the bed watching them with an amused smile on his face. His socks and boxer shorts were tossed at the foot of the bed, his suit and tie thrown over the lounge chair. His only comment was when Sandra sat on her husband's face to take off her makeup. "That's very creative, Sandra. Wonder what Robin would be like as a footstool."

When she was finished, Sandra stood up, stripped off her thong and kicked it aside. She stood there naked and said, "Robin, before we go to bed, show Master James how good you are at cleaning up. Pick up his underwear and socks and put them in the hamper." She turned to look at James and raised a finger as if to say "watch."

"Pick up my thong. With your teeth, Robin. You can hand wash it for me tonight."

Richard paused, but only for a second and said, "Yes, Mistress."

As he was leaving Sandra said, "Oh, Robin. We won't need a cleanup tonight. You can do that in the morning."

Richard said, "Yes, Mistress," and closed the bedroom door.

Robin got up at five and dressed and prepped for his morning routine. At 6:59 he crawled into the bedroom and woke Sandra first. She rolled over and said, "In a minute, Robin."

Robin knelt on Master James' side of the bed and whispered, "How may I serve you, Master James," over and over until James opened his eyes.

James opened his eyes, looked over at Sandra who had drifted off to sleep again, cupped her bottom with one hand and then looked at Richard. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and sat there. Richard remained kneeling, looked at the carpet. James yawned and said, "You were a good gurl last night, Robin, and a better maid for Mistress Sandra. That pleases me. Mistress Sandra spoke to me after we made love last night about returning to a weekly release for you. I told her I'd think about it."

Richard despised himself, but heard himself say, "Thank you, Master James."

James reached out and lifted Richard's chin with his hand. "I wouldn't be so quick to thank me, Robin. Your Mistress is delighted with your performance. I, on the other hand, will be watching you. Closely. And will expect unqualified obedience. Personally, I think you should have weekly obedience training. Do you know what that is, Robin?"

Richard said, "No, Master James, I don't."

"It's a weekly caning. Every Sunday night. For not obeying all our rules and orders."

"But, Master James," Richard stuttered, "I try and obey all your orders. I follow all the rules"

"It's to ensure you do. And to punish you for transgressions during the week of which Mistress Sandra and I aren't aware. Yes, a good caning will make it difficult for you to sit for a few days. A painful, yet deserved, reminder of your place in this household and a little aide-memoir regarding my expectations. And my status. For example, you may wake me up as you have every morning, but from now on, whether you clean me up or not, you will kiss the head of my penis and say, 'Good morning, Master James, thank you for allowing me to serve you.' Kiss it. Not lick. Not suck. Just a kiss. Got it?"

Richard said in a whisper, "Yes, Master James."

"Repeat it to me. What are you going to do?"

"I will kiss the head of your penis and say, 'Good morning, Master James, thank you for allowing me to serve you'."

"Or...?

"Or I will get a caning from you, Master James."

"Good, Robin. Well,..."

Richard leaned forward, kissed Master James's penis and repeated the ordered mantra.

"I'm going to shower. Wake your Mistress. Oh, and I want bacon with my eggs this morning.

Richard said, "Yes, Master James," and moved aside to allow him walk to the bathroom.

Richard stayed at the side of the bed thinking about Master James caning him. Sandra never hit him. Ever. He then crawled to Mistress Sandra's side of the bed. He licked her feet again and, without saying a word, she spread her legs wide open across the bed. Richard licked her thighs and vagina until none of the dried cum from the evening before remained. Sandra reached her hand down and fingered herself and then spread her vagina open and said, "Pleasure me, Robin."

Richard stuck his tongue into her as far as he could and located her clitoris. He strummed it with his tongue until he could hear her breathing noticeably and loudly change. And suddenly Sandra's body stiffened and she clamped her legs over Richard's back and pressed his head into her now dripping vagina.

Sandra raised herself on her elbows and looked at him, and said, "You please me, Robin. Is Master James in the shower?"

Richard raised his head and nodded, licking his lips. "Yes, Mistress. I'd like to speak with you, please."

"Later," she said. "I think I'll join him. He enjoys a blowjob in the shower." She giggled at the thought and said, "Get breakfast ready and you can help me dress after we eat."

She got out of bed and dashed naked into the bathroom. The door closed behind her and Richard got up and dejectedly walked into the kitchen to prepare for the Master and the Mistress.

Richard heard the bell ring and went into the dining room and curtsied. James was in his suit and tie. Sandra was in a diaphanous dressing gown. Her nipples and vagina flashed though the folds of the robe. He held the chair for Sandra, but James had already seated himself. Sandra nodded and Richard brought in their coffee and served them and went back into the kitchen. James and Sandra chatted and when they had finished their first cups, she rang the bell again and said, "Robin. Breakfast. And fresh coffee."

Richard served Sandra Redux granola and James scrambled eggs, bacon, and seven-grain toast, poured the coffee, and went back into the kitchen to eat his bowl of granola. After a bit, he heard the bell and reentered the dining room. Sandra looked up and said, "Get your glass of water and come back and I'll give you your vitamins."

Richard curtsied and went and got the water and walked over to Sandra and knelt. Sandra held out the three pills in the palm of her hand and Richard bent his head and lapped them up using his lips and tongue to retrieve them. Then as instructed, drained the glass of water. He was about to curtsey and leave when Sandra said, "Robin. Stay here a moment. I want you to hear this."

Sandra looked across the table at James and said, "My friend, Kelly, down in Austin, I've mentioned her, I'm going to visit her. I'll leave Friday and be back on Monday evening. Probably around nine."

Kelly was Sandra's best friend. They had gone to prep school together. Based on the stories Richard had heard, they were the archetypical Mean Girls, and proud of it. They roomed together at Vanderbilt and Kelly was the Maid of Honor at Sandra's and Richard's wedding. She was the original Miss Texas U.S.A. Tall, leggy, blond, and beautiful. She was, Richard remembered, the woman with whom Sandra had her first lesbian experience. Sandra had told Richard about Kelly when they realized they were dating seriously. Richard was surprised but not shocked. Sandra was, as their history proved out, what Kelly called, "a take control kind of gal!"

Depending upon whom was telling the story, Kelly and Sandra were on their way back from the library or a frat party and they were either buzzed on beer or pot. At any rate, they were both high and when they returned to their dorm, they "got silly," silly meaning that they both peeled off their clothing and threw themselves on Sandra's bed, where they lay staring up at the ceiling, giggling.

Then Sandra -- according to Kelly -- or Kelly -- according to Sandra -- but most likely Sandra -- believed Richard -- reached over and put her hand on the other's pubis. And then fingered her slit until she located the clit. Kelly opened her legs and Sandra pushed a finger into her vagina. Kelly reached down, pressed Sandra's hand and finger deep insider her and then pulled Sandra's hand to her mouth and sucked and tongued the finger as if she were giving it a blowjob. At the same time Kelly reached up to cup Sandra's breasts. She rolled her thumbs over the nipples until they were hard.

Sandra leaned in and gently bit Kelly's lower lip. Kelly gave a little moan and Sandra kissed her. Kelly sucked Sandra's tongue deep into her mouth and found herself grinding herself into Sandra's pubis. Kelly's orgasm rippled through her and she made little "unh, unh, unh" noises. Sandra rolled over and guided Kelly's mouth to breasts, down her stomach to her now-wet pussy. Kelly licked and sucked at her. She used her mouth and tongue and fingers, first gently then as if she were possessed and trying to consume Sandra. Sandra closed her eyes and, hips bucking, had a magnificent orgasm, bringing her right leg up Kelly's back to almost to her shoulder to press her close. They lay in each other's arms, both bodies glowing with perspiration and both completely sated.

Neither Sandra nor Kelly ever mentioned another amorous encounter together, although Richard, knowing Sandra as he did, could not imagine that that experience had been a solo performance. Richard suspected that Kelly and Sandra had replicated their lovemaking a few hours before Richard's and Sandra's wedding. That night, when Sandra and Richard got in bed, and Richard moved down her glorious body to lick his wife's clit in foreplay before entering her, he could smell Kelly's signature scent, Chanel No. 5, between her legs. It excited him. He was pretty sure Sandra had reciprocated at Kelly's wedding six months later, where she was Matron of Honor. Kelly and Mark married, but after nearly five years got an amicable divorce. Kelly visited New York City a couple times each year mostly to shop.

As far as Richard knew, Sandra had not been with a woman since Kelly's wedding day. He knew Kelly had been told of their relationship, that Richard lived to serve her, and Sandra had proven herself, as Kelly said, "a take control kind of gal."

James nodded, smiled, and said, "Long dirty weekend planned?"

Sandra grinned and said, "No silly, although it's a thought! No, Kelly took over her family's oil business and has been migrating it to green energy. She's looking at some extensive real estate acquisitions and wants my advice. And it's a chance to catch up. I wanted you to know. You too, Robin. You'll need to pack for me. We can do that over the next few days. It will just be you and Robin here."

James took a sip of coffee and said, "Well, the Henderson's have been after me for a dinner. Maybe I can arrange that for Friday night. I have an early golf game Saturday, so Saturday night it will just be me. And Robin."

Sandra nodded. "Oh, and remember James, Robin has her day off this Sunday. We've given her every second Sunday off."

From the look on James' face, he clearly did not agree, but did not argue with Sandra. "Alright, but I'm going to keep her up late Saturday. I'll be home about eight from the club, and as you'll be away with your girlfriend, I think it's the ideal time to deflower her."

Richard looked at Sandra with a shocked face and bit back any comment. He did not want to raise the issue of the "deflowering" until Master James had left for his office.

Sandra took a sip of coffee and said, "She's here to serve. Just don't break her."

James snorted and said, "I have to get to work. Sit and finish your coffee. Robin see me out."

He got up from the table and Richard curtsied to Sandra and followed him to the front door, got on his knees and bent over and kissed James' shoes and said, "Have a nice day, Master James."

James opened the door and left. Richard returned to the kitchen to finish his breakfast and worry about what Master James had in mind for Saturday night.

The bell rang and Richard went into the dining room. Sandra had tossed the newspaper to the floor, the sign that she was finished and ready to get up. Richard pulled out her chair and she strutted down the hallway to the bedroom, her hips wiggling back and forth. Richard followed on his hands and knees watching them move back and forth.

He crawled to the dresser and got out a thong, carried it over to her in his mouth and laid it out in front of her. She nodded and, as he held the panties for her, she stepped into them and Richard pulled them up. Sandra adjusted them between the cheeks of her buttocks.

While still on his knees, Richard said, "Uh, Sandra, Mistress Sandra? May I ask a question, please?"

Sandra was looking at herself in the mirror turning her hips left and right. "What is it Robin?"

Richard stood up and said, " Master James said something about 'deflowering' me? What was he talking about doing to me?"

Sandra looked at Richard and said, " I suspect he's talking about using your pussy Saturday night for some relaxation and release."

The realization that his worst fears were true showed on Richard's face.

Sandra gave a little laugh. "James has told me he just adores anal sex. But given that he's just so big, I can't accommodate him. He'd break me in two! But you're... sturdier. So I guess he's going to take the opportunity to enjoy himself with you, Robin."

Richard stared and then stuttered, "But Sandra, I'm your husband and you know that I'm not gay. Or bi. I never had to serve a man sexually until you brought Master James into our lives. He forces me to do things I don't want to. I hate having to clean him up or kiss his cock in the morning or fluff him at night! You know that. I only..."

Sandra interrupted. "That's Mistress Sandra, Robin. And you're my husband and you're here to serve me. Or have you forgotten what our relationship is premised on? I lead, you follow. Me and whoever is in my life. That includes James right now. If you want to disappoint me, go ahead. But you'll have to tell Master James you won't serve him as he demands. How do you think that's going to go? Do you think you'll ever get another release? Ever? That's entirely up to you. But I think he'll punish you like you've never been punished before and just throw your key away. I got you your weekly releases back. And a day off. Do want to give those up? You have four days till Saturday. Think about it and then you and Master James can work things out. Or not. It's up to you, Robin. Now I need my chair to do my makeup. Then you can get me dressed. We need to discuss what I need you to pack for my trip this weekend."